PDA

View Full Version : Doctor D is gone?

Tom_In_Cincy
02-26-2002, 07:21 PM
Doctor D's user ID is gone and all her posts have been removed.
What is up with this? anyone have an answer?

jjinfla
02-26-2002, 07:49 PM
She is still listed in the user list. Perhaps you might consider e-mailing here. Jake

02-26-2002, 07:52 PM
I am gonna watch these answers real close. Coincidental just doesn't happen in this way, hmmmmmmm...sid

jjinfla
02-26-2002, 07:54 PM
And when I expanded my flat I saw 14 of her posts listed.
Jake

Ken
02-26-2002, 08:04 PM
I don't see that anything is gone. What are you talking about????
Ken in CT

How, (almost without remedy) hath the most wiley tyrant, and insatiable bludsucker layd the plat, for a wofull tragedy contriuing: yf, the power and justice diuine, did not bridle his malitious rage, and infernall fury?
DR. DEE Anno 1558

This is the earliest reference to Dr. D that I could find. All later posts are available. Are you perhaps referring to an older post?

Rod
02-26-2002, 08:13 PM
Here I thought we had a missing Doc. Tom I still see
a post by her. What channel are you on?

02-26-2002, 08:13 PM
Tom, her profile, is still listed on the user list. Page three second member down. I don't see nothing is missing. Her posts are still there too.

Doctor_D
02-26-2002, 10:20 PM
God I hope not!

Either that or I have passed through the portal between this life and the next and everything I am looking at is a memory. However, seeing as I am still about and that my posts are still reabable, I am sure that there must be a glitch in the system somewhere.

Dr. D.

rackmup
02-27-2002, 12:39 AM
Umm...Tom? You okay buddy? You're scaring us. Call me if you need to talk to someone. It's not that bad.

Remember, we all love you.

Ken

jjinfla
02-27-2002, 07:26 AM
Now it looks like Tom is missing. I'll bet he had a nice relaxing sleep last night and didn't notice that pod under his bed. He will be calm now. Jake

Tom_In_Cincy
02-27-2002, 09:32 AM
I must have been in another world last nite.. too much cold medicine.
I have found all of Dr. D's post and am glad to say, I was in error..

Doctor_D
02-27-2002, 09:42 AM
Good morning Tom:

Thank-you for the update. For awhile there I was begining to believe that I was "Missing in Action"!

On a more positive note, Tom, nice to know that I would be missed if the worst ever did happen.

Your friend;

Dr. D.

02-28-2002, 01:25 PM
Considering the WPBA found at least some of her posts on the CCB objectionable and used them as a reason to dismiss her as Secretary, you'd think she'd had quit posting period until this controversy is over.

Doctor_D
02-28-2002, 01:42 PM
To Whom it May Concern:

Freedom of speech, unless our Consitution has been abolished, is still one of our most sacred rights. That is, unless you wish to deny me that right!

Dr. D.

02-28-2002, 01:56 PM
Hmm, on the other hand, you might conclude that she could give a damn what her opponents think of her, especially since the most powerful of the lot have already dismissed her from the Board of Directors. Moreover, given what little we know of the situation and the behavior of the most important actors, you could easily conclude that the Board dismissed her for reasons not yet made public. Overall, though, it is clear that Dr. Sorrentino was fired not from a job she had applied for; rather, the WPBA Board of Directors as a whole decided that the WPBA membership had erred in electing her, presumably because they did not want to work with her. In the end, the relevant group to please is not the WPBA Board, but its membership as a whole. Their actions will decide what is to become of the Board.

Steve