PDA

View Full Version : Terrorist....or not???

pooltchr
11-11-2009, 04:37 PM
The Obama administration, and thus, the MSM are going out of their way to NOT label the muslim shooting attack at Ft. Hood last week as a terrorist attack.

When the guy went on a shooting spree at the Holocost museum, the media was very quick to call it a right wing terrorist attack. But a muslim gunman killing our troops right here in our country shouldn't be termed a terrorist until all the facts are in. Forget the fact of his extensive communication with terrorist organizations. We don't want to be too hasty in making any judgements.

Why? Could it be that by admitting what this attack really is, Obama would be forced to admit to a terrorist attack in our country, on one of our military bases, on his watch????????????

Steve

cushioncrawler
11-11-2009, 05:15 PM
Steve -- I am thinking that a terrist iz someone who wants to create terror for a cause -- and u kood probly add, someone who wants to kill for revenge, for a cause.

I think that killing for revenge and killing to create terror aint terrizm if it iz simply personal -- ie if koz u hav been crossed or shafted, or if koz u are jealous etc etc.

If he killed koz of a personal issue then it iz less likely to be terrizm. But i admit that a personal issue kood be terrizm -- even if for a cause beleeved in by only say one person.
madMac.

pooltchr
11-11-2009, 06:06 PM
I would suspect based on his past associations with AlQ, he was most likely thinking of a cause. By your defination, terrorism.

Steve

eg8r
11-12-2009, 05:21 PM
I don't think the "for a cause" is part of the definition. A terrorist is someone who is causing terror.

eg8r

cushioncrawler
11-12-2009, 05:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think the "for a cause" is part of the definition. A terrorist is someone who is causing terror. eg8r </div></div>I think there needs to be a proper cause.
And the terror needs to be general terror.
Killing bad CEO's one by one would bring general joy to the majority of the public -- but shood terrize bad CEO's -- so i am not sure whether this would qualify.
And, if killing bad CEO's woz dunn simply to kill them, not to terrorize them, then this probly iznt terrizm neither -- it would simply be just a good thing probly.
madMac.

Chopstick
11-13-2009, 07:09 AM
I think it serves as a good example of how the general population thinks. (No worries for you Mac cuz you don't think like anybody I ever met.) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Would there be any question about it if he had walked in there with a bomb? Everyone is so used to associating terrorists with bombs. So, when a guy whips out a gun and goes to town everyone is like, is he or isn't he?

Let's see.

Went to the same mosque as 2 of the 9/11 hijackers.
Has soldier of Allah on his business card
Communicating or attempting to communicate with AL Q
Runs around shooting people yelling Allah Akbar (with a pistol designed specifically to defeat police and military grade body amour)

Close enough. I'm glad they revived him though. Now we can shoot his a$$ again.

eg8r
11-13-2009, 08:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Killing bad CEO's one by one would bring general joy to the majority of the public -- </div></div>Only to those with a sick and demented mind. About 3 years ago I took my first business trip to Philadelphia. The night my plane landed some whacko employee went into his CEO's office and killed all of the upper management who were holding a meeting. The people of Philadelphia were horrified, NOT generally joyous.

A guy walking in a public place and killing people is a terrorist no matter what your demented mind thinks about CEOs.

eg8r

pooltchr
11-13-2009, 11:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Killing bad CEO's one by one would bring general joy to the majority of the public -- </div></div>Only to those with a sick and demented mind. About 3 years ago I took my first business trip to Philadelphia. The night my plane landed some whacko employee went into his CEO's office and killed all of the upper management who were holding a meeting. The people of Philadelphia were horrified, NOT generally joyous.

A guy walking in a public place and killing people is a terrorist no matter what your demented mind thinks about CEOs.

eg8r </div></div>

Some people get all bent out of shape over what they consider sexist comments, but have no interest in calling out someone for making a comment that murder is a good thing?????????????

'crawlers comment is about the most outrageous thing I have read on this board. He just moved way up on the wacko list on this forum.

Steve

cushioncrawler
11-13-2009, 03:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: madMac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Killing bad CEO's one by one would bring general joy to the majority of the public -- </div></div><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only to those with a sick and demented mind. About 3 years ago I took my first business trip to Philadelphia. The night my plane landed some whacko employee went into his CEO's office and killed all of the upper management who were holding a meeting. The people of Philadelphia were horrified, NOT generally joyous.
eg8r</div></div><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some people get all bent out of shape over what they consider sexist comments, but have no interest in calling out someone for making a comment that murder is a good thing????????????? 'crawlers comment is about the most outrageous thing I have read on this board. He just moved way up on the wacko list on this forum. Steve</div></div>Killing in a public place aint good -- likewize killing innocent workers and semi-innocent managers.
Ozz gets its share of disgruntled ex-workers shooting up an office and then commiting suicide -- uzually not even coming close to the CEO, who mightnt be a bad CEO anyhow.
But i will try to look up the stats for ex-workers who quietly hang themselves in private.

But, none of that haz much to do with bad CEO's -- the bad CEO's that i refer to probly dont hav disgruntled workers, ie due to their badness -- what they do hav iz a disgruntled general publik.

If the usofa did things proply, we wouldnt be talking about this stuff. Major crime needs the death penalty -- like in China where big'crooks are shot (i think).
madMac.

cushioncrawler
11-13-2009, 03:35 PM
What usofa needs iz mobile CEO execution vans.
madMac.
wiki... " .....China currently uses two methods of execution. The most common is execution by firearms, which uses an assault rifle to fire a single shot of an expanding hollow point bullet to the head.[citation needed] Lethal injection was introduced in 1997. It differs from its application in the U.S. in that it is carried out in fixed locations as well as in specially modified mobile execution vans. As lethal injection becomes more common, debate has intensified over the fairness of relying on lethal injection to execute high officials convicted of corruption while ordinary criminals get executed by firearms. It is public opinion in China that lethal injection is an easier way for the condemned to die......"

cushioncrawler
11-13-2009, 04:10 PM
Crimes punishable by death..........
What is unusual about the country is that financial crimes such as counterfeiting, fraud, tax fraud, corruption, property crimes such as theft, and smuggling cultural relics, gold, silver or other precious metals can be punishable by death. There are some 68 crimes that are eligible for the death penalty in China.

cushioncrawler
11-13-2009, 04:12 PM
Rates of execution............
Considering the size of the Chinese population the relative number of executions in China is still large. Even by the confirmed numbers, the rate of executions in China (0.07 per 100,000 people) is higher than the United States (0.02 per 100,000) and Pakistan (0.05 per 100,000), though Iran (0.25 per 100,000) executes more prisoners per capita. Dui Hua Foundation declares that the true figures were higher; they estimate that China executed between 5,000 and 6,000 people in 2007, down from 10,000 in 2005.[6]

cushioncrawler
11-13-2009, 04:18 PM
The last major decision that a bad'CEO shood ever make iz -- lethal injektion, or bullet.

Wanted -- a CEO execution'mobile.
A bus with trailer -- the bus will be driven by a judge (desirably a good shot) -- and to hold 12 jurors in comfort, plus beer -- trailer to hold rifle etc and lethal injektion etc.
madMac.

Chopstick
11-14-2009, 04:46 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/8073/Sylvester-Stallone_Judge_l.jpg

cushioncrawler
11-14-2009, 03:27 PM
Judge Judy ??? -- i like.