PDA

View Full Version : Hannity busted

Qtec
11-11-2009, 07:54 PM
link (http://crooksandliars.com/david-neiwert/jon-stewart-totally-busts-sean-hanni)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Busted! Jon Stewart notices that Sean Hannity, in "reporting" on Michele Bachmann's teabagger anti-health-care rally last week, showed his audience footage from Glenn Beck's "912 Project" project of the month before, in order to make it look like there were big crowds out for it.</span>

My question: Why aren't any journalists actually discussing the complete and utter travesty of "journalistic standards" as practiced by Fox News?

And why don't those Villagers who tut-tut the White House for standing up to the nonstop onslaught from Fox ever talk about this kind of crap? <span style='font-size: 14pt'><u>It's a constant, everyday occurrence at Fox.</u></span>

Don't journalists care about their reputations anymore? Because Fox sullies the name of everyone who calls him- or herself a journalist. </div></div>

Pathetic.

Q

wolfdancer
11-12-2009, 03:56 PM
I saw that footage...and it was great!!!

Deeman3
11-12-2009, 04:54 PM
Journalism died quite a few years ago on all outlets, Fox as well as the Government News outlets, MSNBC and NPR.

Our collective expectations are pretty low right now. Some of us choose Fox and some choose NBC. It is all pretty sad now.

Chopstick
11-13-2009, 07:48 AM
I'd like to see her and Sarah go at it in a pool full of jello. Change we can all believe in. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

eg8r
11-13-2009, 08:24 AM
I guess my post from a couple days ago was deleted. I love watching Jon's show, I find him to be hilarious. Good for him pointing out Hannity's video. I don't understand why Hannity felt the need to approve that cut job when the cause itself was good enough to show. No need to lie about the crowds. America already knows they were cheated when they elected Obama so now is the time to pounce on that and stick to telling people the truth instead of the truth with lots of embellishments.

eg8r

llotter
11-13-2009, 08:29 AM
I doubt that either Hannity or Bachmann had anything to do with what videos were shown in the segment and it doesn't seem all that serious in any case. Typical of the Left to try making something from nothing when their commie allies are bringing ruin all around them. It must be getting hard to laugh at such weak attempts at humor.