PDA

View Full Version : Both Gayle and Castro love The Moron

llotter
11-13-2009, 09:16 AM
HAVANA Think you're obsessed with President Barack Obama and the many challenges he faces at home and abroad?

Well, you're not alone.

Fidel Castro appears to have a fascination with the American leader that would make Obama Girl jealous, writing obsessively not only about his politics, but of his youth and vigor. And unlike with past American heads-of-state he slammed President George W. Bush as a genocidal drunk Castro seems to genuinely like the fresh face in Washington.

All Commies Agree (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091113/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/cb_cuba_political_junkie)

wolfdancer
11-13-2009, 02:55 PM
that's pretty low....even for you, but it's also nothing new, as it's your standard M.O.
You could have scored some needed points for your team, with
your "guilt by association" message, that would have truly impressed your red team,and fellow:
"we don't stand for something, so we'll fall for anything." cohorts
That you felt compelled to take a cheap shot at Gayle, trying to link her mentally in the minds of the easily influenced here... invalidates your entire post. Just my humble opinion (you guys should strive for a little humility yerselves, as an alternative to being humiliated over what you done, jes writ.
I know your world and your belief system suffered an almost fatal blow when we elected a real leader, Barack Obama, to replace the real moron, GWB...however even that does not excuse your post.

llotter
11-13-2009, 03:49 PM
I don't think Gayle would consider it a low blow at all. I am pretty sure she is a Castro sympathizer as are many from the Left that she has admired on this forum. I guess I am more surprised that you would think she would take offense...go figure.

wolfdancer
11-13-2009, 04:58 PM
Castro was considered a hero at first, when he overthrew Batista, who was once also once considered a hero, to the Cuban people. I can still remember reading about the parade they threw for Fidel, in NYC, and I believe he gave a speech at the U. N. shortly after?
But like Batista..."power Corrupts......"
I was in Cuba shortly before the revolution. As we walked by a Government building, a machine gunner followed our movements; as did the guys on the second floor with BAR's ( I was hoping i wouldn't sneeze, or drop something ), ...armed soldiers manned every intersection.
I did get to gamble at the Havana Hilton, whose "front man" was George Raft. also got to sample the delights, and catch the "Superman" act at Tia Nina's. "you have not have seen Havana, until you have seen Tia Ninas" All in all, an interesting visit, and the last one ever by a U.S. Military ship.
Our country soon saw through Castro and he went from Hero to despot.
Somehow Raul is still a hero to many...but your belief that Gayle would be a fan of Castro's....just doesn't add up.
Maybe you could explain why a successful business woman, a capitalist, would want to have her business and assets seized by a communist regime...

Gayle in MD
11-13-2009, 05:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that's pretty low....even for you, but it's also nothing new, as it's your standard M.O.
You could have scored some needed points for your team, with
your "guilt by association" message, that would have truly impressed your red team,and fellow:
"we don't stand for something, so we'll fall for anything." cohorts
That you felt compelled to take a cheap shot at Gayle, trying to link her mentally in the minds of the easily influenced here... invalidates your entire post. Just my humble opinion (you guys should strive for a little humility yerselves, as an alternative to being humiliated over what you done, jes writ.
I know your world and your belief system suffered an almost fatal blow when we elected a real leader, Barack Obama, to replace the real moron, GWB...however even that does not excuse your post.

</div></div>

The man is ill. He is the one whose profile here would fit a Castro Sympathizer, noe me. I am against opression, and dictatorships, he is the one here who is for them, not me.

Seems to escape him the his M.O. is exactly that of al Qaeda. They kill off the people who do not subscribe to their religious ideologies.

llotter has proven with his Kudos for the murder, who did just that, that he is in favor of religious presecution, domestic terrorism, and cowardly murder.

G.

llotter
11-13-2009, 06:47 PM
Do you never tire of saying really stupid things?????

Gayle in MD
11-14-2009, 08:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you never tire of saying really stupid things????? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>Larry in VA...James Kopp, A real Hero and martyr. </span> </div></div>

You are truly repulsive....you share the same ideology as the muslim terrorists, exactly, religious persecution AND MURDER in the name of your mistaken ideology of God.

Just as ill as they are....

G.

llotter
11-14-2009, 06:54 PM
I think, Gayle, that this thread was about communist sympathizers with The Moron (some are now referring to him as Dictator-in-Chief), including Castro and yourself. I know you understand communism as essentially an economic system of central control and planning and redistribution. These attributes are a hallmark of The Moron and it doesn't that a genius to know that we are on a very destructive course.

I used to think that you and many others were playing the 'useful idiots', supporting ideas that you knew little about but I have come to realize that you are more than that. You are like a commissar or an apparatchik of the system, actively undermining the existing society to install the communist ideal that all that love freedom should abhor. I feel sorry for those who are following your lead and hope that you fail.

wolfdancer
11-14-2009, 07:40 PM
I have finally decided to turn him off...from his "James Kopp for president, or at least a medal of honor", belief, to his boorish, repetitive, "moron" insult about someone that could beat him out in the IQ dep't, even adding the room temp to ll's score.
While I didn't think it possible, he's actually, even more immaturely annoying then lww, the difference being that while lww boasts about being smarter then your average bear, which sometimes gets lost amongst his other boasts,...llitter take the opposite tack;he claims anyone not following his political dogma, has to be an idiot.
Imagine the resultant carnage if they looked these two "Baby Einstein's" up in the same room, and told them only the smartest one could emerge?
Not that I am trying to promote mayhem, but it would be a nice pay per view event. They would get my $1.99 for sure.

wolfdancer
11-14-2009, 07:53 PM
"repulsive"...a first descriptive, mention, I believe for the board here...and, dang it, it was that perfect word that I've been trying to come up with, in case anybody ever asked "describe lww in one word, or less"

pooltchr
11-15-2009, 10:36 AM
Just wondering why you find his Moron reference more offensive than the 8 years of "chimp" references we heard from the left during the last administration. I don't recall you saying anything about that.

Steve

LWW
11-15-2009, 11:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just wondering why you find his Moron reference more offensive than the 8 years of "chimp" references we heard from the left during the last administration. I don't recall you saying anything about that.

Steve

</div></div>

Because dearest leader told him to find it more offensive.

Did you really have to ask?

LWW

llotter
11-15-2009, 12:30 PM
You probably weren't aware, Steve, that The Moron actually has the lowest IQ of any president since they have made measurements. It is the only title that he has actually earned and even then it was only after long hours of study.

The goal of the left is to discredit truth and spread massive and repeated lies because reality doesn't fit their communist agenda. I think that the HUAC should be revived to investigate The Enemy Within.

pooltchr
11-15-2009, 12:51 PM
I think what is most obvious is the "Change" that was the bulk of his entire campaign. Most people thought he was talking about changing the way things are done in Washington, and are now finding out that is was more keep using the same back room, underhanded methods we have seen for many years, but to change the basic foundation of our country!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This administration is the most dangerous attack we have ever faced. We knew the Germans were the enemy in WWII. We knew the enemy in Viet Nam. We even know the enemy in the war on terror. But too many people don't even recognize the enemy we have right in our nations capital!

Steve

wolfdancer
11-15-2009, 01:32 PM
You found the chimp slur offensive; I find the moron insult offensive....it's as simple as that.
It's my belief that GWB was "evil personified" and only the obscenity filter here, kept me from calling him what I would really have liked to.
Chimp was a way to release some anger.
It isn't the "moron" word itself, that is mildly annoying....it's
the implied proclamation of the moron using the slur, that he is so much smarter then our POTUS. That seems to be a recurring theme here, as you, lww, llotter, and a few others, can't seem to make a post, without claiming some alleged/imagined, mental superiority on your part, while insulting everybody else for their failure to see that.
BUT, since you all's argumentative skills are mired at the 6th grade level, even the mild stimulus, of replying in kind, helps me keep them synapses firing, and almost on cue.
You people think you are educating others; I think I am educating myself, as I do a lot of reading/ research on the internet over even some triviality mentioned here.
when you have this many people inputting their thoughts here, someone is going to mention something that will pique one's interest...it's unfortunate that you have all adopted the myspace mode of discussion...but then you are only posting to impress others, or insult others....so don't ever bother again to ask me to justify my posts; that really is chutzbah.

Gayle in MD
11-15-2009, 01:38 PM
When people are so illogical that they make their own side of a debate, irrelevant, moron is the right word for them!

Here they are bitching about Obama, and in the same breath, they say he hasn't changed anything!

Guess that must mean that Bush had already pushed us into communism...
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
11-15-2009, 02:14 PM
And since you dispute every post made on here by anyone from the right, we could very easily draw the conclusion that you believe you are intellectually superior to all of the righties.

You make an accusation, but fail to see the exact same characteristics in yourself.

pittiful!

Steve

wolfdancer
11-16-2009, 10:54 AM
llotter is now educating Steve, instead of vice versa, (WTF) about Presidential IQ's, and indoctrinating him with his explanation of the goals of the left.
All I get from his posts is that there may be a resurgence of Nazism occurring, at the grass roots level, (or even lower)
As to President Obama's I.Q.and GWB's, it seems neither one is on file?, and best guesstimates put them close enough for a photo finish.
Some kids have a better take on this non-issue:
"I have an IQ of 135 and I think I would barely be able to keep up with the job. I don't feel comfortable with such unintelligent candidates.
I am somewhere in the top 5 percent of intelligent people, how can we not find two candidates smarter than me? out of the 3 million people in the US in the top 1% of intelligence, how can we not find two of them to run?"

"Barack Obama's IQ has not been released, so any numbers you find are just made up. Guesstimates based on his education would be between 130 and 165. McCain's is 133. Bush's is an estimated 125. I do know Bush Senior's is really low, a lot lower than his son's."
"IQ level has nothing to do with running a country... Hitler was a pretty smart guy -"
I think the last kid nailed it.
As to the left's supposed "goals": seems they resemble the German Jews of the 1930's, according to llotter.
If the rabble-rousers here have their way, and more simple minded people buy into their anti-American concepts, I'm sure our enemies will be cheering wildly from the "sidelines"

pooltchr
11-16-2009, 12:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I'm sure our enemies will be cheering wildly from the "sidelines" </div></div>

You mean the same way they were when Obama won the election?

Steve

LWW
11-16-2009, 12:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And since you dispute every post made on here by anyone from the right, we could very easily draw the conclusion that you believe you are intellectually superior to all of the righties.

Steve </div></div>

Sorry ... I have to stick up for Gayle here.

From her posts it's quite easy to determine that she isn't intellectually superior to anyone.

LWW

Gayle in MD
11-16-2009, 12:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">llotter is now educating Steve, instead of vice versa, (WTF) about Presidential IQ's, and indoctrinating him with his explanation of the goals of the left.
All I get from his posts is that there may be a resurgence of Nazism occurring, at the grass roots level, (or even lower)
As to President Obama's I.Q.and GWB's, it seems neither one is on file?, and best guesstimates put them close enough for a photo finish.
Some kids have a better take on this non-issue:
"I have an IQ of 135 and I think I would barely be able to keep up with the job. I don't feel comfortable with such unintelligent candidates.
I am somewhere in the top 5 percent of intelligent people, how can we not find two candidates smarter than me? out of the 3 million people in the US in the top 1% of intelligence, how can we not find two of them to run?"

"Barack Obama's IQ has not been released, so any numbers you find are just made up. Guesstimates based on his education would be between 130 and 165. McCain's is 133. Bush's is an estimated 125. I do know Bush Senior's is really low, a lot lower than his son's."
"IQ level has nothing to do with running a country... Hitler was a pretty smart guy -"
I think the last kid nailed it.
As to the left's supposed "goals": seems they resemble the German Jews of the 1930's, according to llotter.
If the rabble-rousers here have their way, and more simple minded people buy into their anti-American concepts, I'm sure our enemies will be cheering wildly from the "sidelines" </div></div>

Some people are uneducable!

I have all of them back on ignore....the whole Peanut Gallary...

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Sid_Vicious
11-16-2009, 12:21 PM
Make a deal with you Gayle,,,let me know in an e-mail when one of these jokers replies to me with something I can honestly take to the lawyer for a lawsuit, and I'll inform you as well if they dirty themselves on a reply to you. Otherwise, WhyTF do we get pulled into their tiny, tiny world by reading their crap? KISS, STAY! KEEP these peeps on ignore.

Please do let me know when I can sue within the new internet laws passed in September '09 though, and I'll do the same for you. Otherwise, the only power these idiots have is what we give them. Blow them off...sid

Gayle in MD
11-16-2009, 12:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Make a deal with you Gayle,,,let me know in an e-mail when one of these jokers replies to me with something I can honestly take to the lawyer for a lawsuit, and I'll inform you as well if they dirty themselves on a reply to you. Otherwise, WhyTF do we get pulled into their tiny, tiny world by reading their crap? KISS, STAY! KEEP these peeps on ignore.

Please do let me know when I can sue within the new internet laws passed in September '09 though, and I'll do the same for you. Otherwise, the only power these idiots have is what we give them. Blow them off...sid </div></div>

Martin,
Let's both just put them on ignore, and stick to it.

One poster on here has already broken the law. I've asked him to stay away from my posts. He refuses. He continues to build my case against him.

Exposing personal, private information about another person on the internet, for malicious purposes, is illegal.

Using that information to intimidate, someone, is further proof, that it was done with malice.

Some people are so uneducated they don't know the laws about these things. For example, calling a person a communist, when there is no proof of any such thing, is also against the law. That is defamation of character...

My site will be up and running in a few more weeks. Guess what is next on my agenda...

G.

wolfdancer
11-16-2009, 12:46 PM
I'm of the opinion that what "they" posted about you over on, "Area 9", would make for a good libel suit.
I wasn't aware that even more stringent regs. have been enacted in 2009.
It could get interesting.

wolfdancer
11-16-2009, 12:52 PM
Sid, any link to the new internet laws?

Gayle in MD
11-16-2009, 12:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think, Gayle, that this thread was about communist sympathizers with The Moron (some are now referring to him as Dictator-in-Chief), including Castro and yourself. I know you understand communism as essentially an economic system of central control and planning and redistribution. These attributes are a hallmark of The Moron and it doesn't that a genius to know that we are on a very destructive course.

I used to think that you and many others were playing the 'useful idiots', supporting ideas that you knew little about but I have come to realize that you are more than that. You are like a commissar or an apparatchik of the system, actively undermining the existing society to install the communist ideal that all that love freedom should abhor. I feel sorry for those who are following your lead and hope that you fail. </div></div>

This thread of yours is about slander.

You have slandered me, by calling me a communist.

You have gone too far.

G.

wolfdancer
11-16-2009, 01:13 PM
the difference being that I am defending myself, replying to some insulting, pos post by the red crew.
You, on the other hand,lead off with cheap uncalled for insults, which I believe are to impress others here with
Pitiful would not be the word I'd use to describe your posts...something like sickening.
I've never claimed to be mo smarter then anyone here.
WTF don't you stop wasting your time, and even more important, stop wasting my time...with your insulting remarks over even the most innocuous posts that I make....I don't know and I don't give a sh*t how smart you are, or think you are.

wolfdancer
11-16-2009, 01:52 PM
Gayle, while it could be considered defamation, falling under the libel laws; (malicious statements with the expressed purpose of damaging someone's reputation)...I wonder if a lawyer would advise you to pursue such a suit? ...as his claims are so far fetched, that no reasonable person would take any stock in them.They just read to me like "your Mother wears army boots" I believe there are two others here that come closer to malicious libel, then the farcical meanderings of ll.

pooltchr
11-16-2009, 02:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> (malicious statements with the expressed purpose of damaging someone's reputation)...
</div></div>

Reminds me of something one member of this forum wrote about me on several occasions. I might have to check out this lawsuit thing myself!
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

llotter
11-16-2009, 02:13 PM
Yes Gayle, If I didn't call you a communist, I should have but I honestly thought you would wear that label with pride. There are millions of them around the world, many here in America. I certainly meant it as a pejorative but didn't think you would take it that way. You should know that the truth is an unbeatable defense against a libel/slander/defamation.

wolfdancer
11-16-2009, 03:55 PM
please do so, if it is in regards to me.
I'd welcome the opportunity to turn the tables, and reverse a lawsuit on you, in a courtroom.

pooltchr
11-16-2009, 06:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">please do so, if it is in regards to me.
I'd welcome the opportunity to turn the tables, and reverse a lawsuit on you, in a courtroom. </div></div>

(malicious statements with the expressed purpose of damaging someone's reputation)...

Are you guilty???

Steve

wolfdancer
11-16-2009, 08:35 PM
not unless you can charge me with "thought" crimes.....but then I'd already be serving a long sentence for my ideas about the gang of 4 here.
It's one thing to write "I think you/someone is/are an *****"; I believe it to be another thing when you make a declarative statement, that has but one intent....to smear somebody's reputation, by falsely accusing them of something.

pooltchr
11-17-2009, 09:14 AM
So, for example, if someone were to make difinitive comments about someone's ability to perform their job functions within their chosen career, without having any firsthand knowledge of any related facts, that would qualify???????

Steve

Gayle in MD
11-17-2009, 10:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You found the chimp slur offensive; I find the moron insult offensive....it's as simple as that.
It's my belief that GWB was "evil personified" and only the obscenity filter here, kept me from calling him what I would really have liked to.
Chimp was a way to release some anger.
It isn't the "moron" word itself, that is mildly annoying....it's
the implied proclamation of the moron using the slur, that he is so much smarter then our POTUS. That seems to be a recurring theme here, as you, lww, llotter, and a few others, can't seem to make a post, without claiming some alleged/imagined, mental superiority on your part, while insulting everybody else for their failure to see that.
BUT, since you all's argumentative skills are mired at the 6th grade level, even the mild stimulus, of replying in kind, helps me keep them synapses firing, and almost on cue.
You people think you are educating others; I think I am educating myself, as I do a lot of reading/ research on the internet over even some triviality mentioned here.
when you have this many people inputting their thoughts here, someone is going to mention something that will pique one's interest...it's unfortunate that you have all adopted the myspace mode of discussion...but then you are only posting to impress others, or insult others....so don't ever bother again to ask me to justify my posts; that really is chutzbah. </div></div>

There is only one person here who cannot write an opposing thought without the words:

"You fail to understand"

"Once again, you fail to understand."

Interesting, it's the same one who stated that debts didn't matter, do't you think so? Now, of course, since the country had to take on debt to plow it's way out of Bush's impending depression, all of a sudden, it's all about DEBTS!

Suffice it to say, the lemmings on here who still don't get it as regards the relationship between health care costs, and jobs going overseas, and health insurance costs, and the majority of foreclosures related to them, terrorism, and our dependence on foreign oil, Bush's legacy, and our on-going pit of debt in trying to end two wars, pay for his prescription legislation, which he simply left to others to figure out as to how to pay for it, and all the rest of his attack on American safety and security, still, the same shall we say, intellectually compromised individual, is telling others they, "Once again, fail to understand."

Some people are so disconnected from their own lack of knowledge of global issues, failed foreign and domestic policies, irresponsible Republican spend/grow government/cut taxes/ignore foreign oil dependence/ridicule climate change/etc., it really makes one want to throw up having to read their stunnning "FAILURE' to understand the debth of their own ignorance!

BARF!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

pooltchr
11-17-2009, 11:37 AM
If you really have everyone you hate on ignore, how can you possibly know who is saying what, or who someone is talking about?

Steve

Bobbyrx
11-17-2009, 11:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> pay for his prescription legislation, which he simply left to others to figure out as to how to pay for it,</div></div>

The Democrats wanted this bill and Bush caved. Then they complained it wasn't enough. And what have the Democrats done about it?

From the Democratic party web site Posted by on November 14, 2006

"Soon-to-be Speaker Pelosi has outlined her vision for the first 100 hours of a Democratic Congress......On that agenda is also a desire to fix the disastrous Medicare bill passed by the Republicans which prevents the federal government from negotiating lower drug prices for seniors. " link (http://www.democrats.org/a/2006/11/eliminating_the.php)

100 hours !!!! LOL...How about almost 3 years and counting in power and they have done nothing.

Gayle in MD
11-17-2009, 11:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bobbyrx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> pay for his prescription legislation, which he simply left to others to figure out as to how to pay for it,</div></div>

The Democrats wanted this bill and Bush caved. Then they complained it wasn't enough. And what have the Democrats done about it?

From the Democratic party web site Posted by on November 14, 2006

"Soon-to-be Speaker Pelosi has outlined her vision for the first 100 hours of a Democratic Congress......On that agenda is also a desire to fix the disastrous Medicare bill passed by the Republicans which prevents the federal government from negotiating lower drug prices for seniors. " link (http://www.democrats.org/a/2006/11/eliminating_the.php)

100 hours !!!! LOL...How about almost 3 years and counting in power and they have done nothing.
</div></div>

How can you say the bill was a Democratic Bill, when Republicans had the majority and the White House?

My recollection of that Bill was that it was part of the Bush Policy. Hence it had the usual Bush result, he didn't pay for any of it, nor did his MAJORITY Republicsn, blank check Congress!

G.

Bobbyrx
11-17-2009, 01:04 PM
Granted, crappy bill. Bush's attempt at government involved healthcare. But the point was Pelosi included it in what the Dems were going to "fix" in their first 100 hours.....and that was when they gained control in 2007. So far nothing. If they really want to try to control prescription drug costs, they should look at the millions being made by pharmacy benefit managers (CVS-Caremark, Medco etc.) and the huge waste of meds from V.A. hospitals.

Gayle in MD
11-17-2009, 01:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bobbyrx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Granted, crappy bill. Bush's attempt at government involved healthcare. But the point was Pelosi included it in what the Dems were going to "fix" in their first 100 hours.....and that was when they gained control in 2007. So far nothing. If they really want to try to control prescription drug costs, they should look at the millions being made by pharmacy benefit managers (CVS-Caremark, Medco etc.) and the huge waste of meds from V.A. hospitals. </div></div>

Good idea, why don't you write them about it.

BTW, any ideas about how we can prevent the mass exodus of our jobs, overseas, the high number of foreclosures due to health Insurance companies dropping people when they become ill, and the unsustainable costs of health care, and it's impact on our economy, without a government program?

Do you realize what the projections for health care costs, and insurance costs are in the next ten years, as our Middle Class wages are decreasing?

Are you aware that our rising energy costs, have largely been ignored because of the massive, powerful oil industry?

It would really be nice, for a change, to read some pertinent ideas from the oh so knowledgable right on here, about how we can solve these problems, without raising taxes, and without a public health care OPTION, and without working for renewable energy, instead of just the usual Republican wah wah wah!

pooltchr
11-17-2009, 01:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
BTW, any ideas about how we can prevent the mass exodus of our jobs, overseas, the high number of foreclosures

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

Sure! Have Nancy write a pork spending bill with a trillion dollar price tag!

Actually, for starters, how about not making it so difficult on the businesses (evil rich corporations, and evil rich owners of small businesses that make over $250k) by not taxing them to death and over regulating them. Create an environment where businesses can thrive, not one where they are punished for success. How about we stop thinking that profits are bad for the economy, and understand that profits are the thing that actually drives the economy. How about we stop adding layer upon layer of new government programs without having any idea where the money will come to pay for them. How about we quit promising people that the government is going to take care of their every need, and help them become self sufficient and accept some personal responsibility?

That would be a pretty good start.

Steve

wolfdancer
11-17-2009, 03:39 PM
I make the mistake of just reading posts, but not trying to understand the reasoning behind the message. The title alone of this thread, when examined, says more about the poster, then he wanted to reveal. Castro is hated, so to insult you, he lumped your name in with his.
The line "you both love <s>the moron</s> POTUS "is meant as an insult to you, but only in his mind.
You may like the President, believing that he will eventually undo the GWB carnage to the country. Castro may?, like him, over GWB (who wouldn't?)
I'm afraid that I can't speak for Castro....is he fantasizing that he is another Count Rupert Mountjoy,from "The Mouse That Roared" and eventually the U.S. will surrender to him?
And then there is the moron word itself..one of those schoolboy, taunting, name calling things that have no connection to reality.
Given all that, and given his latest rant & rave, about the "enemy within" crap....it's my own learned and valued opinion,
that he is
A)...just "flaming" the board, a sh*t disturber, or
B)...a very disturbed person, himself
It seems to me that as the righteous liberals here have for the most part, stopped replying directly to him, his posts are getting a little paranoid, maybe, as he tries to enrage people enough to get a response.....which is what both he and lww love.
I wouldn't call him stupid, but he does lack the charm of say, a Ted Bundy

DickLeonard
11-17-2009, 09:16 PM
wolfdancer Bill Clinton's IQ was higher than the two Bush's combined. Bill was also the only President that understood the Federal Reserve System according to Alan Greenspan.####

Gayle in MD
11-18-2009, 05:51 AM
One of the group here, misguided extremists, who think they are right, while reasonable, informed people, recognize them as emotionally undeveloped, and without conscience.

Narcisscists never know their place.

pooltchr
11-18-2009, 08:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One of the group here, misguided extremists, who think they are right, while reasonable, informed people, recognize them as emotionally undeveloped, and without conscience.

Narcisscists never know their place.

</div></div>

What makes you think you can speak for reasonable and informed people?????????

Steve

Gayle in MD
11-19-2009, 01:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wolfdancer Bill Clinton's IQ was higher than the two Bush's combined. Bill was also the only President that understood the Federal Reserve System according to Alan Greenspan.####

<span style="color: #000066">That was probably the first time we had two brilliant people in the White House since Franklin and Elenor Roosevelt....

Clinton was a quick study, according to Greenspan, as you say, and I'd say his legacy was the best of any president, since the Military Industrial Neocon right killed Kennedy off because he didn't want to escalate Vietnam, and had no intention to stay.

Clinton left us in far better shape than then mess he inherited when he arrived, but Little Bushy, and the Blank Check desk pirates, made quick work of that! </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

</div></div>

wolfdancer
11-19-2009, 02:16 AM
I still think that the title of this thread was sophomoric, or sophomoronic...at best.

Gayle in MD
11-19-2009, 02:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I still think that the title of this thread was sophomoric, or sophomoronic...at best. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Well, you know how it goes, when dealing with narcississtic individuals, their petty little digs, lies and slander abound. They remind me of a group of really nasty, miserable little girls I encountered once, in Jr. High School. Now, and here, we are supposed to be adults...</span>. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

<span style="color: #000066">check this out, from a few years back...</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Someone invokes the behavior of Nazis in some non-genocidal context. This is followed by an outcry (in which members of the opposing party are "saddened"), condemnation from the Anti-Defamation League, futile attempts by the speaker to "clarify" his remarks, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>repeated calls for him to apologize and, inevitably, some acknowledgment of regret, often tearful.</span></div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">That was how it used to be, until the Palin's, Coulters, Bachmanns, Becks, Bush/Cheney's IOW, the radical RW neocon Nutcases, showed up on the political scene...now, they don't apologize anymore.....in fact, they lead the assault on reasonable debate, Without Conscience </span>

G<span style="color: #000066">.

No one is better at creating outrage over imaginary injustices or threats than the modern-day right-wing.</span>

Bobbyrx
11-19-2009, 03:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">since the Military Industrial Neocon right killed Kennedy off because he didn't want to escalate Vietnam, and had no intention to stay.
</div></div>

I assume you have some sort of proof of this......

wolfdancer
11-19-2009, 03:14 PM
We also , like lww,Steve, and llotter...have our own "insider's info"

Bobbyrx
11-19-2009, 03:15 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

cushioncrawler
11-19-2009, 03:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">since the Military Industrial Neocon right killed Kennedy off because he didn't want to escalate Vietnam, and had no intention to stay.</div></div><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bobbyrx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I assume you have some sort of proof of this......</div></div>JFK woz killed by Castro and the usofa banks and Oswald.
OJ woznt direktly involved -- but he had made arrangements for the getaway plane and the gloves.
madMac.

pooltchr
11-19-2009, 04:04 PM
Oh, she has proof. Wolfie backs her up!

Steve

Gayle in MD
11-19-2009, 05:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bobbyrx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">since the Military Industrial Neocon right killed Kennedy off because he didn't want to escalate Vietnam, and had no intention to stay.
</div></div>

I assume you have some sort of proof of this...... </div></div>

Why would I share any proof with you when you refuse to recognize it even when it's right in front of your nose, quoted straight from the horse's mouth.

The number of lies that the right have written on here since they finally realized that Obama was going to win, and that two more phoney actors weren't going to be abel to fool the public like Reagan did, are astounding.

They've all been blown away, but there are new ones here every day.

Obama IS an American citizen.

He had no relationship with domestic terrorists.

He was not an Arab.

There were no death panels.

There was no more federal financing in the health bill than Republicans had in their own health care for their own party.

There is no government policy connected to the Health Care Bill that intends to adopt the government study, one of many government studies, none of which has changed cancer treatment.

There is no reason why a terrorist shouldn't be tried right in NYC, just as Guiliani did in 94, and in fact, more terrorists have been tried in federal courts and convicted, and are currently incarcerated in Federal prisons, than have been convicted by Military tribunals, and NONE of them have ever escaped.

There is no finding, or expert agreement, from the FBI, or the Military, or any other agency, that the Ft. Hood attack, was a terrorist attack.

The majority of Muslims are not violent radicals that go around cutting off people's heads.

There is no proof that Obama ever heard Reverend Wrights rants against America.

Trickle down economics, does not work.

Corporations cannot be trusted toregulate themselves.

Cutting taxes, spending like crazy, borrowing more than any former administration, DID lead to this deep recession.

Deficits do matter, unlike Reagan, Bush and Cheney believed.

We WERE lied into the war in Iraq.

Health care costs are killing Americans, and 62% of foreclosures ARE from health and health insurance costs...

People don't come flowing into this country from other countries for operations.

The top one percent does own over 90% of the wealth in this country.

Republican policies always do increase the chasm between the rich and the Middle Class.

Climate Change IS a real and pressing threat.

Abortion IS legal in this country.

Abortion clinics have seen an increase in violence.

Bush was a liar.

Buish and Cheney DID expose the name of a CIA covert agent.

Scooter Libby did lie to protect Bush.

They should all be in jail.

I can prove all of that.

What can you disprove...

That's just a few. There have been more than that.

pooltchr
11-19-2009, 06:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bobbyrx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">since the Military Industrial Neocon right killed Kennedy off because he didn't want to escalate Vietnam, and had no intention to stay.
</div></div>

I assume you have some sort of proof of this...... </div></div>

Why would I share any proof with you when you refuse to recognize it even when it's right in front of your nose, quoted straight from the horse's mouth.

The number of lies that the right have written on here since they finally realized that Obama was going to win, and that two more phoney actors weren't going to be abel to fool the public like Reagan did, are astounding.

They've all been blown away, but there are new ones here every day.

Obama IS an American citizen.

He had no relationship with domestic terrorists.

He was not an Arab.

There were no death panels.

There was no more federal financing in the health bill than Republicans had in their own health care for their own party.

There is no government policy connected to the Health Care Bill that intends to adopt the government study, one of many government studies, none of which has changed cancer treatment.

There is no reason why a terrorist shouldn't be tried right in NYC, just as Guiliani did in 94, and in fact, more terrorists have been tried in federal courts and convicted, and are currently incarcerated in Federal prisons, than have been convicted by Military tribunals, and NONE of them have ever escaped.

There is no finding, or expert agreement, from the FBI, or the Military, or any other agency, that the Ft. Hood attack, was a terrorist attack.

The majority of Muslims are not violent radicals that go around cutting off people's heads.

There is no proof that Obama ever heard Reverend Wrights rants against America.

Trickle down economics, does not work.

Corporations cannot be trusted toregulate themselves.

Cutting taxes, spending like crazy, borrowing more than any former administration, DID lead to this deep recession.

Deficits do matter, unlike Reagan, Bush and Cheney believed.

We WERE lied into the war in Iraq.

Health care costs are killing Americans, and 62% of foreclosures ARE from health and health insurance costs...

People don't come flowing into this country from other countries for operations.

The top one percent does own over 90% of the wealth in this country.

Republican policies always do increase the chasm between the rich and the Middle Class.

Climate Change IS a real and pressing threat.

Abortion IS legal in this country.

Abortion clinics have seen an increase in violence.

Bush was a liar.

Buish and Cheney DID expose the name of a CIA covert agent.

Scooter Libby did lie to protect Bush.

They should all be in jail.

I can prove all of that.

What can you disprove...

That's just a few. There have been more than that. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Hook Line and Sinker!!!!</span>

Steve

llotter
11-19-2009, 06:43 PM
Anyone would have to search hard to find anything that is true on your list. You have been taken to task on each lie several times on the forum but you simply repeat the same list of lies over and over, a tactic right out of the 'Big Lie' handbook of Joseph Goebbels.

It is no wonder that you and Castro love the biggest liar currently in the public eye, The Moron.

wolfdancer
11-19-2009, 08:49 PM
odd that you mentioned Joe G., a short time after I did. (great minds....)
I must be dumb because I have Gayle way ahead on the point count, as she provides...I know you hate the word....links....against your suppositories, er, suppositions.
Just because your goon squad writes something down....it ain't like it "came from Mount Sinai" Sorry to have to tell you that....

Bobbyrx
11-20-2009, 09:53 AM
Didn't I ask about Kennedy?......but OK I'll pick one....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Buish and Cheney DID expose the name of a CIA covert agent.
</div></div>
So now Bush is involved here...I thought it was just the evil Cheney...and no they didn't, it had already been exposed by Armitage......now about Kennedy????

llotter
11-20-2009, 10:06 AM
It seems incredible but poor Gayle does not respond to facts but only repeats lie after damn lie and knows that the lies will outlive the truth because people who live in the PC world need them to survive.

Gayle in MD
11-20-2009, 12:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">odd that you mentioned Joe G., a short time after I did. (great minds....)
I must be dumb because I have Gayle way ahead on the point count, as she provides...I know you hate the word....links....against your suppositories, er, suppositions.
Just because your goon squad writes something down....it ain't like it "came from Mount Sinai" Sorry to have to tell you that.... </div></div>

LMAO! Well, you know how pointless it is to talk commonly accepted facts, documented reality, popular legal and public opinion, to Sara's "Real Americans" from the fly over states.......

None of them have a clue....used to think they knew but just wanted to argue and deny everything to irritate those of us who wrote about book after book, statement after statement, testimony after testimony...but now, I am beginning to really grasp Sara's "Real Americans" having watched them all summer with all their Hate America signage, pictures of dead bodies from the holocaust, compared to Medical reform, tasteless accusations of communism, guns strapped to their thighs in range of our President, and a repulsive lack of respect for our country, our troops, our president, and our American Principles of Democracy...

What else could we expect! They are, after all, Sara's Real Americans, that's for sure! We can just fly over all of them and wave....
BWA HA HA HA...

wolfdancer
11-20-2009, 12:57 PM
"poor Gayle" does not need to get her "facts" here as so many of you do ....she has more informed sources, then your "Fox Facts".
Not that she is right on, every time, but I'd rather read her version of the news then say yours, and a few others.
When someone has the need to constantly refer to others as morons, or dumb....it tells me they have some personal problems, demons? in that dep't themselves.

Gayle in MD
11-20-2009, 01:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"poor Gayle" does not need to get her "facts" here as so many of you do ....she has more informed sources, then your "Fox Facts".
Not that she is right on, every time, but I'd rather read her version of the news then say yours, and a few others. </div></div>

He lives in Sara's America, so we can't expect too much of him, you know...we in Maryland know that the Virginians can't even drive, and you'd have to be slightly unbalanced to want to live in Virginia, anyway, Especially Reston virginia....the worst traffic in the entire Washington Metropolitan Area...but then, that's what happens when you have a bunch of Sara's Americans driving around, they think the highway signs, don't apply to them!

Around here we call Reston Little India /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
11-20-2009, 01:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[...we in Maryland know that the Virginians can't even drive, and you'd have to be slightly unbalanced to want to live in Virginia, </div></div>

What an elitist snob!

Steve