PDA

View Full Version : LMAO! GOP Learns Their Own HC Plan Covers Abortio

Gayle in MD
11-15-2009, 01:19 PM
This is too hilarious. After all their usual manueverings to twist everything possible into another abortion debate, it comes out that their own Party's HC plan covers abortion!

BWA HA HA HA...

The dumbest people on earth, the GOP!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
11-15-2009, 02:09 PM
And when Michael Steele found out, he took steps to make sure they opted out of that option.

So what's your point?

Steve

wolfdancer
11-15-2009, 02:14 PM
er....maybe that it was included in the first place....somebody, some group, had to draw up the plan, and if it made it past all the reviewing bodies, until it got to Steele's Desk......????
that would be my point....

Gayle in MD
11-15-2009, 02:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">er....maybe that it was included in the first place....somebody, some group, had to draw up the plan, and if it made it past all the reviewing bodies, until it got to Steele's Desk......????
that would be my point.... </div></div>

LMAO! It's been in there for over thirty years!

Boy, gotta hand it to those Republicans. They're always on top of things, like mistresses, their gay boyfriends, everything but their own abortion friendly health care plan~! They whine about not having time enough to read a bill, when they haven't even read their own current plan!

BWA HA HA HA!!!

It's the same extreme hypocracy that Republicans have been known for for the last forty years!

Reminds me of someone who posts here, can't write a post without the words,

"You fail to understand...."(or) "Once again, you fail to understand...."

Absolutely hilarious!

G.

pooltchr
11-15-2009, 04:38 PM
I doubt the RNC wrote the plan. And if you check, the wording is to include "elective surgery" (face lift, boob jobs, lobotomy are a few examples you might recognize).

And the point is, when it was discovered, steps were immediately made to channge it.

Nobody faults you for being ignorant, only for not taking action to correct the problem when it is brought to your attention.

Steve

wolfdancer
11-15-2009, 07:18 PM
amazingly enough, it now seems that either Jimmy, or Billy Carter, done wrote that plan, but not the right, never

pooltchr
11-15-2009, 11:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">amazingly enough, it now seems that either Jimmy, or Billy Carter, done wrote that plan, but not the right, never </div></div>

And just what lead you to that ignorant conclusion???????

Customers don't write the policies...the insurance companies do.

Steve

Gayle in MD
11-16-2009, 07:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">amazingly enough, it now seems that either Jimmy, or Billy Carter, done wrote that plan, but not the right, never </div></div>

I suppose it's fine for the uneducated to take responsibility for not understanding all the complex mortgages they agreed to, but just don't expect Republicans to read their own Health Care Plan.

Gee, I can assure you that most people in this country, given the crippling costs of health care, read what is in their coverage!

There is no defending Republicans for this hypocritical policy, yapping about abortion for all these years, then blocking our own emergency efforts to provide Health Care for our citizens on their everso weak BS about abortion coverage, while providing for it in their own Health Care policy for over thirty years!

HYPOCRITES!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif