PDA

View Full Version : Who did Obama's transition team trust for advice?

LWW
11-16-2009, 04:48 AM
The link takes us to:

Thinking Anew—Security Priorities for the Next
Administration

PROCEEDINGS REPORT OF THE HSPI PRESIDENTI TRANSITION TASK FORCE

If you don't feel like reading the entire report, just go to page #29 where they have an alpha list of participants on the task force.

Tell me if any one name leaps out at you?

>>>CLICK HERE<<< (http://www.gwumc.edu/hspi/old/PTTF_ProceedingsReport_05.19.09.pdf)

LWW

pooltchr
11-16-2009, 08:25 AM
Not a big surprise. Obama has a history of associating himself with known terrorists.
(I wonder if he was also behind on his taxes)

Steve

LWW
11-16-2009, 09:28 AM
I don't think Obama himself picked the guy ... but he certainly wasn't screened out.

But, think about it, a guy handing out cards ID'ing himself as a soldier of Allah and explaining how SOA's love death more than Americans love life ... who could have possibly known he might be a security risk?

LWW

Alfie
11-16-2009, 02:15 PM
http://www.gwumc.edu/hspi/newsroom/HSPIStatementonNidalHasan.pdf

L Dub, quit being so rabid, please.

Unless one is on the lunatic fringe one must admit he can go too far.

llotter
11-16-2009, 02:50 PM
we are witnessing an overthrow of our system and the end of individual liberty so isn't it time to be a little rabid? Granted, it has been going on for a long time but the cliff we've been heading toward always seemed far enough away that there would be enough time to make needed course corrections. But now, as the speed of disastrous government growth is accelerating rapidly, the time is disappearing fast.

Alfie
11-16-2009, 04:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">we are witnessing an overthrow of our system and the end of individual liberty</div></div> not necessarily
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> so isn't it time to be a little rabid? </div></div>rabidity ---&gt; fanaticism ---&gt; Possessed with or motivated by excessive, irrational zeal.

My point is fanaticism may cause one to too quickly accept something that's not true [among other undesirable things] like this story about 'Obama's transition team'.