PDA

View Full Version : So? What Should We do About Afghanistan/Pakistan

Gayle in MD
11-16-2009, 07:49 AM
Let's get the opinions on record right now, so the right can't change their own positions AFTER the policy is announced. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

G.

Deeman3
11-16-2009, 08:09 AM
I say we tuck our tails and run. No reason to fight after we no longer have a war on terror and are just treating this as a law enforcement issue. Just send a few Chicago cops over.

pooltchr
11-16-2009, 08:36 AM
If you aren't going to fight to win, get the heck out.

Steve

Gayle in MD
11-16-2009, 08:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I say we tuck our tails and run. No reason to fight after we no longer have a war on terror and are just treating this as a law enforcement issue. Just send a few Chicago cops over. </div></div>

Why do you say we no long have a WOT? Do we not have thousands of troops in the Middle East? Do we not have a president currently in conference with major experts, Military, Secretary of State, Joint Chiefs, etc., regarding formulating our most effective policy to fight terrorism in the Middle East?

Are you really going to try to float the idea that President Obama doesn't take al Qaeda, terrorism, and the FUBAR Bush left in the Middle East, seriously?

I was hoping that this thread would be an opportunity for each of us to give our opinions on what the United States policy should be, in the Middle East,.... Pakistan, Afghistan, North Korea and Iran.

For once, could we leave out the partisan pot shots, and just freely give opinions?

G.

pooltchr
11-16-2009, 09:26 AM
I noticed you didn't bother to share your opinion on the subject. Still waiting to see what Obama comes up with?

Steve

eg8r
11-16-2009, 01:14 PM
I say, Obama should get out of the way of those who know what they are doing. Send the troops that are needed to win and then come home. Allow the military to do what needs to be done to win and come home.

eg8r

LWW
11-16-2009, 02:01 PM
I say that Gayle and wolfie will support whatever dearest leader tells them they support and deny that they ever in the past supported what he told them they supported in the past ... unless, of course, he tells them to support it again in the future. Under that scenario they will, of course, obey, and deny that they ever supported what he tells them to support when he announces it.

My opinion is on the record and has been for quite some time.

LWW