PDA

View Full Version : Hassan Connected To Girl Scouts!!!!

Gayle in MD
11-16-2009, 09:31 AM
He once bought a box of Girl Scout Cookies!!!!

OMG! We['re being infiltrated through the Girl Scouts Of America!!!

Something MUST be done about this! We cannot sit back and allow a terrorist to indoctrinate the GSA!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
11-16-2009, 09:47 AM
Do you not find it embarassing to attach your name to so much drivel?

Steve

LWW
11-16-2009, 09:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He once bought a box of Girl Scout Cookies!!!!

OMG! We['re being infiltrated through the Girl Scouts Of America!!!

Something MUST be done about this! We cannot sit back and allow a terrorist to indoctrinate the GSA!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Out of curiosity ... since you talk so much about your work with returning vets, did you know Major Nadil Malik Hasan?

LWW

Qtec
11-16-2009, 10:13 AM
I wonder if he was a member of the NRA?
Q

Gayle in MD
11-16-2009, 10:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder if he was a member of the NRA?
Q
</div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Wouldn't surprise me!

Gee, do you think I should send Little Weenie Wonkie and the Fooltchr some Depends? They must be p**ing all over themselves this morning after their latest Obama Conspiracy Theory has been shot down by none other than the Radical RW author of the piece through which the original rumor was spread!

So far I haven't found out what party this guy was registered with, but obviously, he liked the idea of being able to get the guns he wanted....probably was a member of the NRA!

I hope he never stayed at the Holliday Inn, I'd hate to see one of the oldest hotel chains in the country, linked to terrorism!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

wolfdancer
11-16-2009, 11:08 AM
I get my cookies from the girl scouts, but I

Get my (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuvYL2AnSeE&feature=related)