PDA

View Full Version : Stuff for a pool room or collector

Paul_Mon
11-17-2009, 12:42 PM
see http://sports.webshots.com/album/199940479ONGPtC

The stuff with pool theme is all for sale. Some of the other stuff too. Contact me at pauljmon1@yahoo.com if interested

Thanks........Paul

I need to figure out how to get paid via paypal, I have the account but have only used it to pay out. All items in frames stay in the frames. Shipping is buyers resposibility

wolfdancer
11-17-2009, 04:56 PM
Paul, you have a great looking pool room, and a nice collection of
"goodies". I'm sorry to see that you are having to, or wanting to, sell.
I'd be eating, sleeping, Watching TV,there, as well as playing pool, if I had a room that looked half that good. I wouldn't want to leave.
Hope the sale works out for you.....I don't personally like Paypal, would never use it, but it is popular....there must be some info on the site itself though that would answer your question.

Paul_Mon
11-18-2009, 06:20 AM
Thanks for the compliment. It is my fortrice of solitude but all are welcome. The pictures are old. Some new posters, pool, Nascar, Yankees (life long fan) and a 42" flat screen. shortly I will be selling some pool books and cases

I'm going to transact with a handshake (elecctronic) and gentlemen's word. Checks and/or postal orders accepted

Items sold: envelopes, Bugs Bunny, BD autographed by Boston Shorty. Some interest in the Pinball glass and stamp collage. That collage is blown up copies of the stammps, but the original stamps are included if desire at small cost.

Paul

Bambu
11-18-2009, 10:22 AM
The real question is, WHY Paul? I dont care wtf she said.

DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul_Mon
11-18-2009, 07:28 PM
I don't need some of the pool stuff. It has turned into a monumental pain in the a$$ shipping fragile glass items. I'm not asking lots of money and some of the stuff will double because I don't have bubble wrap and/or boxes.

The balance of the stuff I sell will be durable items that can be sent via US Postal