PDA

View Full Version : Islam Looking for a few hot chicks...

Deeman3
11-17-2009, 02:28 PM
ROME - Libyan leader Moammar Gaddafi, in Rome for a U.N. food summit, spent several hours in the company of 200 Italian women recruited by an agency and tried to convert them to Islam, Italian media reported Monday.

"Seeking 500 attractive girls between 18 and 35 years old, at least 1.70 meters (5 foot, 7 inches) tall, well-dressed but not in mini-skirts or low cut dresses," read the ad by the Hostessweb agency and quoted in Italy's Corriere dell Sera newspaper in its story.

Some 200 women showed up at a Rome villa, having been told they would receive 60 euros ($90) and "some Libyan gifts." Among them was an under

<span style="color: #FF0000">Oh! That Libian, smooth talking devil! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>

cushioncrawler
11-17-2009, 03:00 PM
Execution

Legal opinion on apostasy by a Fatwa committee concerning the case of a man who converted to Christianity: "Since he left the Islam, he will be invited to express his regret. If he does not regret, he will be killed pertaining to rights and obligations of the Islamic law."In Islamic law (sharia), the consensus view is that a male apostate must be put to death unless he suffers from a mental disorder or converted under duress, for example, due to an imminent danger of being killed. A female apostate must be either executed, according to Shafi'i, Maliki, and Hanbali schools of Sunni Islamic jurisprudence (fiqh), or imprisoned until she reverts to Islam as advocated by the Sunni Hanafi school and by Shi'a scholars.[19]

A minority of medieval Islamic jurists, notably the Hanafi jurist Sarakhsi (d. 1090),[5] Maliki jurist Ibn al-Walid al-Baji (d. 494 AH) and Hanbali jurist Ibn Taymiyyah (1263-1328), held that apostasy carries no legal punishment.[6] Some contemporary Islamic Shafi`i jurists, such as the Grand Mufti Ali Gomaa,[7][8] some Shi'a jurists such as Grand Ayatollah Hossein-Ali Montazeri,[9] and some jurists, scholars and writers of other Islamic sects, have argued or issued fatwas that either the changing of religion is not punishable or is only punishable under restricted circumstances, but these minority opinions have not found broad acceptance among the majority of Islamic scholars.[10][11][12][13]

cushioncrawler
11-17-2009, 03:01 PM
Preferred form of execution
Most Islamic scholars agree that the appropriate punishment for apostasy is beheading.[citation needed] Mamluk Sultan Baybars II also practiced torture of apostates. A case is recorded when a woman who had apostatised was led through the streets of Cairo dragged on her bottom, then strangled in a boat in the middle of the Nile and thrown into the river. In modern times, followers of the Ahmadiyya sect in Afghanistan were stoned to death. The execution for apostasy was abolished in most Muslim lands in the 19th century either through European pressure or through the direct European rule; however, cases of imprisonment and deportation of apostates still occurred. Nevertheless, even nowadays apostates are not sure of their lives, as their Muslim relatives frequently try to kill them.[19]

Ideally, the one performing the execution of an apostate must be an imam.[19] At the same time, all schools of Islamic jurisprudence agree that any Muslim can kill an apostate without punishment.[20]

cushioncrawler
11-17-2009, 03:03 PM
Applying law in the Muslim world
Most countries of the Middle East and North Africa maintain a dual system of secular courts and religious courts, in which the religious courts mainly regulate marriage and inheritance. Saudi Arabia and Iran maintain religious courts for all aspects of jurisprudence, and religious police assert social compliance. Sharia is also used in Sudan, Libya and Afghanistan. Some states in northern Nigeria have reintroduced Sharia courts. In practice the new Sharia courts in Nigeria have most often meant the reintroduction of relatively harsh punishments without respecting the much tougher rules of evidence and testimony. The punishments include amputation of one/both hand(s) for theft, stoning for adultery, and execution for apostasy. In 1980, Pakistan, under the leadership of President Zia-ul-Haq, the Federal Shariat Court was created and given jurisdiction to examine any existing law to ensure it was not repugnant to Islam[15] and in its early acts it passed ordinances that included five that explicitly targeted religious minorities: a law against blasphemy; a law punishing the defiling of the Qur'an; a prohibition against insulting the wives, family, or companions of the Prophet of Islam; and two laws specifically restricting the activities of Ahmadis, who were declared non-Muslims.

Under traditional Islamic law[21] an apostate may be given up to three days while in incarceration to repent and accept Islam again and if not the apostate is to be killed without any reservations. There are difference between the four schools in the various details on how to deal with the various aspects of imposing the penalties with respect to the material property and holdings of the apostate and in the status and rights of the family of the apostate. A distinction is also made between "Murtad Fitri", an apostate who was born of Muslim parents, and "Murtad Milli", an apostate who had converted into Islam initially. Some additional penalties and considerations that are mentioned are that a divorce is automatic if either spouse apostatize, an under age apostate is imprisoned till he reaches maturity and then he is killed, and the recommended execution is beheading with a sword. The examples of Apostasy given below show that these punishments are rarely carried out in toto at present, and also underline the problem in harmonizing the constitutional law and Islamic law in the various countries.

In the period of the early Islamic Caliphate, apostasy was considered treason, and was accordingly treated as a capital offense; death penalties were carried out under the authority of the Caliph, the most famous such incidents being the Martyrs of Cordoba. Today apostasy is punishable by death in the countries of Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Qatar, Yemen, Iran, Sudan, Afghanistan and Mauritania. In Pakistan blasphemy is also punishable by death. Other punishments prescribed by Islamic law include the annulment of marriage with a Muslim spouse, the removal of children and the loss of all property and inheritance rights.

wolfdancer
11-17-2009, 04:14 PM
fat chance that these moderate fatwas will be accepted.
speaking of extremists religion....last nite on TV, one of these
Televangelists was calling for 100 of the faithful, to donate $1000 each, and mentioned how this "seed" money would become a "Harvest",and do some good down the road. The good part of the spiel was him coming up with the different ways you could come up with your seed $$.
That college fund,emergency fund,or just putting off buying a needed major appliance, or car, cashing in some cd's, etc.
I was inspired enough to send him some of my seed today.

wolfdancer
11-17-2009, 04:21 PM
Are you saying that despite the call to convert.....only 200 virgins showed up and not the 700 that he hoped for?
Well, we are only promised between 72 and 700, so 200 is a start.
Did he mention the female circumcision, that they must undergo as a rite of passage?
I always liked my babes about 1.8 meters.....and clothes were optional

Deeman3
11-17-2009, 04:52 PM
You know, Wolf, there will be some women who answer the call. Always are. They lap after serial killers, dictators and even other more henious characters but most if not all are not virgins. All those crazy ladies and poor Sid can't get a date. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

wolfdancer
11-17-2009, 06:04 PM
I've always been amazed, repulsed, etc, when I read about the ones that write, visit, and even propose to convicted serial murderers...some sort of sexual turn on, perhaps?
I lived in Cleveland, when Dr. Sam was convicted for murdering his wife and some woman corresponded with him in prison, ending up marrying him ,...and then when the good doctor was released, thanks to F.Lee Bailey ...she later filed for divorce,along with a restraining order, saying "she feared for her safety." I was already fearing for her sanity.
"Just three days after his release, Sheppard married Ariane Tebbenjohanns, a German divorcee who had corresponded with him during his time in prison. The two had been engaged since January 1963. Tebbenjohanns endured her own bit of controversy shortly after the engagement had been announced, confirming that her half-sister was Magda Ritschel, the wife of Nazi propaganda chief Joseph Goebbels. However, Tebbenjohanns emphasized that she held no Nazi views. On October 7, 1969 Sheppard and Tebbenjohanns divorced."
Sam's case was the basis for "The Fugitive" show.
....oddly enough the phone just rang, and Golf came up. It stopped raining here yesterday.....the 40 days and 40 nights downpour iz over?
We're going to play tomorrow...in the mud? AND I thought back to my time in Cleveland, where the ground froze during the winter, and as it thawed in April and May, you could lose a drive in the center of the fairway, as it buried in the mud.
I bought a brand new two story, 3 bedroom house in a Cleveland Suburb, for $19k....(60's) wonder what it is selling for now?
All electric as the power company sold everyone on the idea of clean energy. A few years later they were selling everybody on switching to Gas for heating, cooking, as they couldn't keep up with the electric power demands.
Not sure what that all has to do with the hot chicks?
I just Googled.....and despite the cold weather...there are now
Mosques in Cleveland.
There is even Mosques, and an Islamic Society in Dayton, Ohio, but they know how to deal with them there in Dayton:
Terrorism in Dayton (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/9/28/203016/697/536/613742)

DickLeonard
11-17-2009, 08:21 PM
Wolfdancer houses are selling for 20,000 now a great investment for you. ####

wolfdancer
11-17-2009, 08:54 PM
Dick you couldn't believe what $20k will buy just 90 miles away from you. I check R.E. prices there and think, wow!, what a bargain, and then I remember the little things, like crime, the weather,and NYS taxes.
I could have bought the Rectory of my old Parish, a few years back...19 bedrooms, and enough paved parking space for a 100 cars,
for $56k...if they would have thrown in the church...I might have gone for the deal.

Deeman3
11-18-2009, 08:08 AM
Jack,

Toledo has always been a enter for Islam in the U.S. There is a beautiful Mosque just as you go through there from Detroit.

I think it is the most dense area of Muslims in the U.S. As far as I know, they have not been a problem there.

I bet you could get $21 for that house now! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Chopstick
11-18-2009, 10:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there will be some women who answer the call. Always are. </div></div>

You'd be surprised what you can get a woman to do for $100 bucks. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

wolfdancer
11-18-2009, 12:02 PM
hope I am remembering this <s>right</s>correctly...I think it was Bill Stern, the radio sports broadcaster, that used to yell out "Holy Toledo!", when something exciting was happening during a game. I also believe Bill used to tell some pretty interesting stories on his sports report, and testing my memory even further, i think Bill had "lost both legs" but don't recall why.
Odd, that trivia came to mind....and now I'll have to check with Google to see if I'm <s>right</s> correct.
( Update: I was way off..it was Bill King, that used "Holy Toledo" as an "expletive"...and Bill Stern only lost one leg, that in an auto accident.)...and now I'm trying to remember who made the famous call " he's at the 40 yd line, the 45, the 50, the 55..."
All I remember about Toledo was that's where I walked off this weird job as a "security shopper", and that's where you hopped on the 1929 Ford tri-moter airplane to get to Put in Bay....maybe Ford should have stayed in the airplane business, and they wouldn't be on the cusp of going bk?

Gayle in MD
11-18-2009, 12:08 PM
Any idea who said this:

"If women's skirts get any shorter, they're going to have to get two haircuts."

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

wolfdancer
11-18-2009, 01:01 PM
I've heard the expression...but a search came up dry.