PDA

View Full Version : Reserve your Copy now !!!

wolfdancer
11-17-2009, 04:41 PM
before they iz all sold out....
I am predicting Sarah's book will be bigger then" Harry Potter"
The books are flying off the shelves in Palmer, AK, and they ain't even on the shelves yet.
"Palmer is adjacent to Wasilla, the hometown of Palin, who resigned as Alaska governor in July. Cheezem said he's hoping some of that regional connection spills over to people buying the book from his store at the full $28.99 price. So far, 23 of his 100-book shipment are spoken for.

"People are not just buying the book for political affiliations," he said. "They're buying it because Sarah Palin grew up here and they know her children and they know her."...

(They make great doorstops as well.....)

Other sellers are offering discounts on the 413-page book, with some national retailers marking the book at about $9.
Imagine that!!...fer jes $9, the price of a cup of super, mocha, latte,Columbian, expresso,freshly brewed, and in a designer plastic cop, with the Starbucks logo .....you can read about Sarah's innermost thoughts and dreams, and her disappointment at not being picked to coach the 1980 Olympic Hockey team

pooltchr
11-17-2009, 11:10 PM
Don't you just wish you could find a tenth the people who would be interested in what you had to say as I suspect will be out buying her book?

Steve

Gayle in MD
11-18-2009, 05:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">before they iz all sold out....
I am predicting Sarah's book will be bigger then" Harry Potter"
The books are flying off the shelves in Palmer, AK, and they ain't even on the shelves yet.
"Palmer is adjacent to Wasilla, the hometown of Palin, who resigned as Alaska governor in July. Cheezem said he's hoping some of that regional connection spills over to people buying the book from his store at the full $28.99 price. So far, 23 of his 100-book shipment are spoken for.

"People are not just buying the book for political affiliations," he said. "They're buying it because Sarah Palin grew up here and they know her children and they know her."...

(They make great doorstops as well.....)

Other sellers are offering discounts on the 413-page book, with some national retailers marking the book at about $9.
Imagine that!!...fer jes $9, the price of a cup of super, mocha, latte,Columbian, expresso,freshly brewed, and in a designer plastic cop, with the Starbucks logo .....you can read about Sarah's innermost thoughts and dreams, and her disappointment at not being picked to coach the 1980 Olympic Hockey team </div></div>

That voice would stop a bull moose right in his tracks. I don't know why she thinks she needs a gun!

Big phoney. She got used to those nice clothes, and her own hairdresser, and make up artist, very quickly.

You can bet she's no longer shopping at the thrift store in Wassilla!

On the Oprah show she caught herself in numerous lies, and since she insults everyone who comes in touch with her, the lies were all exposed, video's included, before the sun set.

A very pretty, stupid woman.
Thank heaven McInsane's ass is still sitting in the Senate, and Sara's ass is still just out there lying and spending as she whines and cries about how unfair the world is, and still with no clue about why she isn't the VP.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Damn, I hope she runs in 2012!
G.

pooltchr
11-18-2009, 08:42 AM
My goodness, when her name comes up, the claws do come out quickly, don't they?

Steve

LWW
11-18-2009, 09:45 AM
I love the screech of moonbat fear in the morning.

LWW