PDA

View Full Version : Evangelical Terrorists are now.....

wolfdancer
11-18-2009, 01:47 PM
Trolling for Assassins?

Their new anti-Obama bumper sticker:
"Pray for Obama: Psalm 109:8"
The psalm reads, "Let his days be few; and let another take his office."
the verse immediately following the psalm referenced is a bit more ominous: "Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow."

??? (http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2009/11/18/805516/-Trawling-for-assassins:-Evangelical-nuts-want-Obama-dead)

Gayle in MD
11-18-2009, 02:46 PM
This is really disgusting!

Something should be done to stop this kind of dangerous rhetoric. It really shows what kind of nuts can be created from religious ideologies of division, and the failure of Republicans to denounce this growing dnager from the radical right wing.

G.

No one is better at creating outrage over imaginary injustices or threats than the modern-day right-wing.

wolfdancer
11-18-2009, 02:57 PM
considering that there are people out there that applaud assassination as a means to accomplish one's goals...legislate by terror., and these morons are easily swayed....
I take the message as a "call to arms"

LWW
11-18-2009, 03:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trolling for Assassins?

Their new anti-Obama bumper sticker:
"Pray for Obama: Psalm 109:8"
The psalm reads, "Let his days be few; and let another take his office."
the verse immediately following the psalm referenced is a bit more ominous: "Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow."

??? (http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2009/11/18/805516/-Trawling-for-assassins:-Evangelical-nuts-want-Obama-dead) </div></div>

Every time I think you can't post anything stupider ... you prove me wrong.

LWW

Gayle in MD
11-18-2009, 03:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">considering that there are people out there that applaud assassination as a means to accomplish one's goals...legislate by terror., and these morons are easily swayed....
I take the message as a "call to arms" </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Yes, as any reasonable person would. There is no question that the right is creating this dangerous kind of rhetoric, we can seee it right here on this forum!

I was completely against Bush, but I only wished for the correct legal remedy for what he was responsible for doing. It is unamerican, IMO, to take part in playing into dangerous rhetoric. Fox, should be held to account for their role in this phenomenon, just as they should have been after the good Doctor was murdered.

G.

No one is better at creating outrage over imaginary injustices or threats than the modern-day right-wing.
</span>