'Do you really want to get rid of 'Barack Obama?'
6. Firmly Click 'Yes.'
7. Feel better?
GOOD! - Tomorrow we'll do Nancy Pelosi.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

pooltchr
11-18-2009, 09:14 PM
LMAO!!!!! I might try that with a couple of people around here!

Steve

wolfdancer
11-18-2009, 09:36 PM
Jimmy Durante said:
"You got to start off each day with a song....."

Gayle in MD
11-19-2009, 01:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How to start each day with a positive outlook:

1. Create a new file in your computer.
2. Name it 'Barack Obama'.
3. Send it to the Recycle Bin.
4. Empty the Recycle Bin.
5. Your PC will ask you:
'Do you really want to get rid of 'Barack Obama?'
6. Firmly Click 'Yes.'
7. Feel better?
GOOD! - Tomorrow we'll do Nancy Pelosi.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack </div></div>

Hey, I've got this one figured out already...

I just remind myself no more....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/daveward/9363595/in/set-84581/

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I use the ignore button, and I don't watch Fox.

pooltchr
11-19-2009, 08:26 AM
LMAO!!!!

The ultimate "But Bush" response!!!!!!!

Steve

wolfdancer
11-19-2009, 03:11 PM
Why do I also not like Fox, and it's Ministers of Propaganda? Sean, Bill, Glenn ,and Ann, "Goebbels"?
I like to start off each day with a cup of coffee, and they are the only ones reporting a coffee shortage, It's all here in this
Coffee Drinkers Report. (http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/goeb22.htm) along with several other reports about how the Communists are taking over the country...
Reading a few of Joe's writings...I get that feeling of Deja Vu
I think I have heard them here, redacted a bit to fit today's brave new world, and the possible birth of the 4th Reich?
Views from sarah's bridge (http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/goebmain.htm)

Gayle in MD
11-19-2009, 06:09 PM

Did you hear they caught Fox Noise using fake pictures again! they used campaign pictures at campaign rallies, and said they were from Sara's Book signings!

And that NUT WOMAN, from NORTH CAROLINA, Virginia Foxx, made a fool of herself AGAIN! She was trying to say that Democratics blocked civil rights! BWA HA HA HA.... WTF is in the water down there?

That woman makes Elenor Roosevelt look like a beauty queen!

http://www.usnews.com/articles/news/wash...rights-act.html (http://www.usnews.com/articles/news/washington-whispers/2009/11/19/gops-foxx-republicans-passed-civil-rights-act.html)

She gives a whole new meaning to the old "Crazy like a foxxxxxx"

Hey, I'll have to send that into the other cable network channels...

"Want the news, or want to watch crazy, like Fox?"

Man, if we sent that woman to Afghanistan, the terrorists would be hiding out for life!

sack316
11-19-2009, 07:23 PM
Speaking of fake pictures... where's the mention of MSNBC's use of photoshopped pictures of Palin on last Friday's Morning Meeting?

Sack

Sev
11-19-2009, 08:14 PM
As I recall it was the Republicans that championed civil rights.

wolfdancer
11-19-2009, 08:28 PM
seems like you were the firstest to pick up on that...so, the mention is then in your post, congrats, you done scooped the board again.. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

sack316
11-19-2009, 10:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">seems like you were the firstest to pick up on that...so, the mention is then in your post, congrats, you done scooped the board again.. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Yeah, guess so. Kinda hate it, though, as I'm really not a fan of Palin's.

But I have been struck by the media again as of late on this. A prime example was Ed's lead in the other day to open "The Ed Show"... his question: " Sarah Palin... is she even relevant?" Hmmm... my guess is that if she is the lead and first story of your show, somehow she must be!

I do wonder, however, if the left is really that stupid to be talking about her all the time while discussing how unimportant she is, and yet helping push her spotlight even bigger...... OR is it a brilliant strategy to ensure she IS the one from the right with the biggest spotlight. Hmmmmm /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

Gayle in MD
11-20-2009, 07:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">seems like you were the firstest to pick up on that...so, the mention is then in your post, congrats, you done scooped the board again.. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Yeah, guess so. Kinda hate it, though, as I'm really not a fan of Palin's.

But I have been struck by the media again as of late on this. A prime example was Ed's lead in the other day to open "The Ed Show"... his question: " Sarah Palin... is she even relevant?" Hmmm... my guess is that if she is the lead and first story of your show, somehow she must be!

I do wonder, however, if the left is really that stupid to be talking about her all the time while discussing how unimportant she is, and yet helping push her spotlight even bigger...... OR is it a brilliant strategy to ensure she IS the one from the right with the biggest spotlight. Hmmmmm /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">" Sarah Palin... is she even relevant?" Hmmm... my guess is that if she is the lead and first story of your show, somehow she must be!
</div></div>

Obviously, he was talking about relevancy as a candidate for the presidency.

And no, the left isn't stupid, but we'd love to keep her around to run in 2012...if only she could stop mixing up Iraq and Iran.

David Brookes, weighty Conservative Journalist...."She's a joke."

G.

No one is better at creating outrage over imaginary injustices or threats than the modern-day right-wing.

Gayle in MD
11-20-2009, 07:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Speaking of fake pictures... where's the mention of MSNBC's use of photoshopped pictures of Palin on last Friday's Morning Meeting?

Sack </div></div>

You tell me? I'm surprised you didn't inform us about it. Is there some point you're trying to make, or just another nit picking attempt?

G.
No one is better at creating outrage over imaginary injustices or threats than the modern-day right-wing.

LWW
11-20-2009, 07:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Speaking of fake pictures... where's the mention of MSNBC's use of photoshopped pictures of Palin on last Friday's Morning Meeting?

Sack </div></div>

How about cropping out everything but the rifle on the hip of a black man and then reporting it as radical whites showing up to protest a black man being POTUS?

LWW

wolfdancer
11-20-2009, 01:10 PM
remember how long the Clinton/Lewinski thing enthralled some folks here, long after it had taken place.
Sarah has become somewhat a comic figure in the minds of many.....even I, the most politically neutral, have occasionally joked about her.
She's done though politically, I believe....??????