PDA

View Full Version : Al Gore knows his stuff!

sack316
11-20-2009, 02:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns_4pzfOSTc

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Al Gore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">People think about geothermal energy - when they think about it at all - in terms of the hot water bubbling up in some places, but two kilometers or so down in most places there are these incredibly hot rocks, 'cause the interior of the earth is extremely hot, <u>several million degrees</u>, and the crust of the earth is hot ... </div></div>

Well, no wonder the earth's temperature may rise from time to time... it's "several million degrees" inside there!

Thanks, our honored Nobel holder, for saving us all. Now hop back on your jet plane and continue to spread the good word of how damaging our emissions are! Bring a jacket, I hear that only a few kilometers into the sky it get's like negative several bajillion degrees!

Sack--- I couldn't make this kinda stuff up! But I bet Gore could /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

LWW
11-20-2009, 07:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns_4pzfOSTc

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Al Gore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">People think about geothermal energy - when they think about it at all - in terms of the hot water bubbling up in some places, but two kilometers or so down in most places there are these incredibly hot rocks, 'cause the interior of the earth is extremely hot, <u>several million degrees</u>, and the crust of the earth is hot ... </div></div>

Well, no wonder the earth's temperature may rise from time to time... it's "several million degrees" inside there!

Thanks, our honored Nobel holder, for saving us all. Now hop back on your jet plane and continue to spread the good word of how damaging our emissions are! Bring a jacket, I hear that only a few kilometers into the sky it get's like negative several bajillion degrees!

Sack--- I couldn't make this kinda stuff up! But I bet Gore could /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

</div></div>

Have you seen the digitally faked satellite photos of Earth used in the book?

LWW

pooltchr
11-20-2009, 08:22 AM
Had he had any to begin with, he would have lost his credibility this week appearing on a network comedy show aimed at a viewing public notably lacking in it's intelligence.

Steve