PDA

View Full Version : Palin booed by book tour crowd

sack316
11-20-2009, 11:27 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/20/palin-booed-by-book-tour_n_365883.html

Well that was pretty crappy to do to the peeps!

Sack

Gayle in MD
11-21-2009, 08:47 AM
I never heard anything about her reason for leaving, did you?

"Im sorry" doesn't quite cut it....IMO.

I think little Sara does whatever is best for Little Sara, and screw everybody else, including those who live in "The real America."

G.

sack316
11-21-2009, 12:53 PM
Nope, I never heard any reason. Other than it was her people that pulled the plug.

And "I'm sorry" wouldn't cut it, no. But there hasn't even been as much as an "I'm sorry" yet that I know of. Which I'm sure just that would have at least set a few folks at ease.

Sack

Gayle in MD
11-21-2009, 01:13 PM
Well, I think I heard that she put a rather brief apology on her face book page....something like that...but no reason was given, that I know of....

G.

sack316
11-21-2009, 01:30 PM
IMO, it wouldn't have taken much to make it right. Either she, or a rep, should have addressed the crowd and apologized. Just say "we are extremely sorry, but so and so came up and we must leave now".

Then maybe have the rep, or a store employee, take the info of anyone with a wristband that did not get their autograph and assure them that they would receive something in the mail for their trouble. Maybe an autographed picture or an autographed sticker to place in their book.

Not that hard to do, and a pretty easy way to make things right. And I doubt many people would have had any issue with this then.

Sack

Gayle in MD
11-21-2009, 01:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IMO, it wouldn't have taken much to make it right. Either she, or a rep, should have addressed the crowd and apologized. Just say "we are extremely sorry, but so and so came up and we must leave now".

Then maybe have the rep, or a store employee, take the info of anyone with a wristband that did not get their autograph and assure them that they would receive something in the mail for their trouble. Maybe an autographed picture or an autographed sticker to place in their book.

Not that hard to do, and a pretty easy way to make things right. And I doubt many people would have had any issue with this then.

Sack </div></div>

Well, there is a whole range of ways it could have been handled, but unless she suddently came down with the intestinal flu, or someone in her family was in danger, or very ill, there really is no excuse for what she did, IMO...

I predict this won't be the last controversary....Sara has alienated too many people...and she never thinks before she opens up her mouth...she's like a bubble gun machine, no telling what's going to come out next! She's now a Diva, and acts the role, too.

G.

jayalley
11-21-2009, 08:32 PM
Gayle, while you're trashing Sarah Palin, I thought that you might want to throw in a few Jews as well....given your anti-semitic proclivities....so I thought that you might be happy to know that there was a Holocaust Denial thread started last month on Amazon. This should appeal to you.