PDA

View Full Version : New top 3 worst movie

Bobbyrx
11-22-2009, 11:36 PM
that I have paid to see.
"The Men Who Stare at Goats" has moved ahead of "Joe and The Volcano" into the number 2 spot behind the worst ever, "Dune".
It was horrible. It was so bad I tried to fall asleep but couldn't. I thought, with this cast it can't be too bad....wrong.
AWFUL!!!

sack316
11-23-2009, 12:00 AM
I don't think I'll ever see anything worse than "Class of 1999 II: The Substitute"

Hate to hear that about men who stare at goats... I was looking forward to watching it /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Sack

Deeman3
11-23-2009, 08:00 AM
It was "Weekend at Bernies" for me. I can't, for the life of me, figure out who was stupid enough to make a sequel to that one.

Maybe we should get together a list of the top or bottom ten. I do look at many movies today and ask why someone would ever think they wouold be good. It is such a bad chance of seeing agood one that I rarely go see one in a theater. The last one was the new "The day the earth stood still" since the old one is among my favorites but my review was mixed, at best. I was hoping for better but was disappointed Gort had such a small role. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Chopstick
11-23-2009, 09:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was "Weekend at Bernies" for me. I can't, for the life of me, figure out who was stupid enough to make a sequel to that one.

Maybe we should get together a list of the top or bottom ten. I do look at many movies today and ask why someone would ever think they wouold be good. It is such a bad chance of seeing agood one that I rarely go see one in a theater. The last one was the new "The day the earth stood still" since the old one is among my favorites but my review was mixed, at best. I was hoping for better but was disappointed Gort had such a small role. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

</div></div>

That did suck. Gort scared the crap out of me when I was a kid. I was all set for him to blow some stuff up. Nanobots that eat the earth (which incidentally are big enough to see)? Please.

Predator vs Alien was about as stupid as anything I have ever seen.

Deeman3
11-23-2009, 01:23 PM
Chopstick,

The Alien/predator franchise probably played out when Ridley stopped wearing the skimpy undies...Also, in the same movie Alien v. Predator, who told the directors we now want scenes so dark all the time you can't see what is going on? I sear, if they start making the "R" Rated naked women scenes any harder to see, I'll have to join Sid in the "Once a Player" category. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

pooltchr
11-23-2009, 02:09 PM
I don't even remember the name of the movie, but it was the one with Bruce Willis as a futureistic flying taxi driver...without a doubt, the worst movie I have ever seen!

Steve

pooltchr
11-23-2009, 02:09 PM
Waterworld ranks a close second!

Steve

eg8r
11-23-2009, 04:35 PM
You actually wasted your time watching the "Goats" movie? That is like wasting time listening to Michael Moore or Al Gore.

eg8r

Bobbyrx
11-24-2009, 10:25 AM
Guilty......I'm so ashamed....

dg-in-centralpa
11-24-2009, 10:59 AM
How about the mid 70's version of King Kong, even the new one I hated. Also King Kong Lives. Cloverfield ranks right near the top. I agree that Day The Earth Stood Still was bad. The first one was fabulous.

DG

eg8r
11-24-2009, 01:48 PM
LOL.

eg8r

Chopstick
11-25-2009, 07:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't even remember the name of the movie, but it was the one with Bruce Willis as a futureistic flying taxi driver...without a doubt, the worst movie I have ever seen!

Steve </div></div>

That was The Fifth Element. It was pretty stupid but they did have lots of gunfire and blew up a lot of stuff. I did like that one scene.

"Anybody else wanna negotiate?" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif