PDA

View Full Version : The Moron dropped an investigation of Hasan

llotter
11-23-2009, 10:33 AM
The Bush administration started to investigate Hasan and The Moron dropped it because it is politically incorrect to investigate Muslims. This is exactly why The Moron refuses to call this a terrorist attack and the Left always agrees is Morons.

LWW
11-23-2009, 10:43 AM
Have a link?

LWW

llotter
11-23-2009, 11:18 AM
It was reported on the radio this morning by Chris Plante on WMAL

Chilled
11-23-2009, 03:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was reported on the radio this morning by Chris Plante on WMAL </div></div>

......impressive........now if only it had been Oprah it would have been solid gold guaranteed true.

llotter
11-23-2009, 06:41 PM
http://johnshadegg.house.gov/News/DocumentSingle.aspx?DocumentID=156396

Chilled
11-24-2009, 03:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://johnshadegg.house.gov/News/DocumentSingle.aspx?DocumentID=156396 </div></div>

This is a report of a letter to FBI Director Mueller asking, amongst other things, precisely why his organisation closed their investigation into Hasan several months ago after looking into his contacts with the cleric in Yemen.

What has this got to do with a smalltime radio personality saying that "The Moron" dropped an investigation into Hasan?

It was made public quite a long time ago (at least a week ago)that the FBI had "dropped their investigation" months ago after they concluded his contacts with Yemen were not part of any plot and were work related. If that old news is the same "dropping of the investigation" that you were referring to in the opening post do you think there is any particular significance in a radio personality repeating the news several days after it was already known?

Was it the radio personality who translated it from the FBI Director dropping it to "The Moron" dropping it, or was that you?

If by any chance you or the radio personality were referring to something entirely different from the old news about the FBI dropping their investigation, what was it?

llotter
11-24-2009, 04:51 AM
lww had asked for a link so I found Shadegg's. I had heard that the FBI had dropped the investigation but I wasn't aware that it was The Moron that had done the dropping until Plante mentioned it. Obviously the details are yet to be discovered but I thought it was worthwhile to put another black mark on The Moron's pathetic record.

Chilled
11-24-2009, 07:07 AM
No problem I've found it for you. I'm not sure I'd use the term "reported" for anything Plante does but 2/3 times during telephone conversations with callers on his radio show on Monday Chris Plante said that the Bush administration had commenced an investigation into Maj Hasan and then handed over an ongoing investigation of him to the current "justice department" (his exact words) when they took over the reins of power and that the current justice dept had said it was of no interest to them and they dropped it.

There seems to be no explanation of why he didn't refer in any way to the FBI who were certainly at least one party investigating Maj Hasan at some stage.

All that remains now is to establish if what Plante said about an ongoing investigation being handed over by the Bush administration to the current justice dept and the current justice dept dropping it is true or untrue and if it is true to find out why they dropped it.

At that point it might then be worth looking at what you yourself gratuitously added to the Plante allegation ie that "The Moron" dropped it and considering whether that is or isn't a reasonable way to look at it.

Meanwhile congratulations on achieving "most spun thread title" of the week based on an expanded twisting of the already barely coherent radio ramblings of a Rush Limbaugh wannabee.

llotter
11-24-2009, 07:46 AM
Mr. Plante is, IMO, a better source than many in the MSM, as is Rush. He has a very credible background and there is a very high probability that Plante is correct in his statement.

The FBI serves under the DOJ and they sets their priorities to investigate. I know that those priorities changes when The Moron moved in. Such thinks as investigating the CIAs foul deeds keeping us safe or those violent RW protesters disrupting behavior around the country obviously took man-hours away from what the previous administration thought were important.

There is more 'evidence' in this case against The Moron's obvious stupidity in this case than when he gratuitously impugned the police in Boston.