PDA

View Full Version : Heard on the Afghan streets

llotter
11-23-2009, 05:07 PM
The Moron is negotiating our surrender to the Taliban in several areas of Afghanistan. We will yield territory and they are supposed to stop killing us. This is still only rumor but it sounds like a good deal all around.

http://www.thememriblog.org/blog_personal/en/22189.htm

pooltchr
11-23-2009, 05:45 PM
If he isn't going to send in enough troops to win, then surrender is the most logical option.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

llotter
11-23-2009, 06:38 PM
There is no good reason why we must always win. I suspect that a win by the Taliban/al Qaeda will do wonders for their self-esteem, especially if we are the losers. Now if we can just get them to adopt our abortion policies we could solve a second real problem.

Sid_Vicious
11-23-2009, 07:20 PM
I agree Steve. IMO, resources from the Iraq occupation should be slid-up to Afgan efforts. Reality is that Afgan WAS a justified war, AND losing that war is far more destructive to the world than Iraq. I simply don't understand why we have, and have had, multiple amounts of troops in Iraq, and not the same in Afghanistan. We should win the first war we started, at the expense of moving away from the second fu@ked up war in Iraq.

We should not accept a loss of a war in Afghanistan. The far reaching effects will just be too large...sid

pooltchr
11-23-2009, 08:21 PM
I think there may be more to all of the military activity in the middle east than meets the eye. Take a look at a map of the area. Right now we have troops in Afghanistan and Iraq.

What is in between the two???????????

Steve