PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Girl

Chris Cass
08-15-2002, 01:10 AM
Well folks,

Today is Heide's Birthday. 33 yrs young and looks like 22. Happy Birthday sweetheart and many more.

C.C.~~cradle robber....hahahaha

Doctor_D
08-15-2002, 02:32 AM
Good morning:

Another "Leo" - Happy Birthday !!!

/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Dr. D.

CarolNYC
08-15-2002, 03:24 AM
Happy,Happy Birthday Heide! And MANY more!
Have a wonderful day! Give her a hug for me,Chris!:)
Carol

PQQLK9
08-15-2002, 05:31 AM
Happy Birthday Heide... When I was 33...it was a very good year.../ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

bluewolf
08-15-2002, 05:37 AM
happy birdies heidi. i can believe you look like 22. sounds like you have a husband who adores you.

bluewolf

Kato
08-15-2002, 06:06 AM
Heide, happy birthday. I'll call later, if you're not home, turn on the answering machine thingy.

Kato

cheesemouse
08-15-2002, 06:32 AM
Heidi,
Happy birthday and many more..........How did you and Chris meet and how did he propose??????

Fred Agnir
08-15-2002, 06:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr> Today is Heide's Birthday. 33 yrs young and looks like 22.<hr></blockquote>

I remember when I was 33. It seemed like it was just a couple of years ago.

Happy Birthday Heide!!

Fred

Kato
08-15-2002, 07:39 AM
Well I wrote a story about Chris and Heide meeting (I know the story kindof) but I deleted it because it was awful.

Kato~~~seems the writing skills have eroded quicker than my pool skills.

Karatemom
08-15-2002, 08:17 AM
Thank you to everyone. I was surprised Chris did this, didn't expect it. You guys and gals are the greatest!

My plans are to shoot pool all day, after my dad comes over to visit for a while. And one of my presents is coming today, a brand new Lucasi cue! So I'll be getting rid of my D19. I'm so excited.

Again, thank you everyone, and especially Fred. I was very shocked to see your name on this thread! LOL. It makes me all warm and fuzzy to know that all of you took the time to wish me happy birthday.

Heide ~ a Leo proud to be part of the CCB family

Karatemom
08-15-2002, 08:42 AM
Okay, I'll make it short. In December 1990, I was at a bowling alley in Chicago that had about 8 pool tables, and I was shooting with a friend. Chris was shooting with his buddies. Our eyes met and that's it. Chris and I had our first date on January 24, 1991. Got married on Monday, March 18, 1991. Then right after the judge congratulated us (yes, we eloped), we headed for our honeymoon destination, Pheasant Run in St. Charles, Illinois. That's where Chris was entered in the World International 9 Ball Classic. I met Jim McDermott and Ewa Mataya and saw a whole bunch of others. And we've been happily married ever since.

Does that answer your question?

Heide ~ the Woodstock baby

Doctor_D
08-15-2002, 08:48 AM
Good morning Heidi:

What a wonderful story !!! Needless to say, the two of you are Soul Mates ...

/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Dr. D.

PQQLK9
08-15-2002, 08:54 AM
The family that shoots together plays/stays together.../ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif
nice story...all the best to u guys...

bluewolf
08-15-2002, 08:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Karatemom:</font><hr> Okay, I'll make it short. In December 1990, I was at a bowling alley in Chicago that had about 8 pool tables, and I was shooting with a friend. Chris was shooting with his buddies. Our eyes met and that's it. Chris and I had our first date on January 24, 1991. Got married on Monday, March 18, 1991. Then right after the judge congratulated us (yes, we eloped), we headed for our honeymoon destination, Pheasant Run in St. Charles, Illinois. That's where Chris was entered in the World International 9 Ball Classic. I met Jim McDermott and Ewa Mataya and saw a whole bunch of others. And we've been happily married ever since.

Does that answer your question?

Heide ~ the Woodstock baby <hr></blockquote>

sounds like how whitewolf and i started. his team had won a free trip to vegas. we got married and had our honeymoon in vegas...we are due to another mini one which will be the ccb tournament in sept &lt;G&gt;

bluewolf

9 Ball Girl
08-15-2002, 09:03 AM
Sing this to the tune of the song Happy Happy Birthday Baby by the Tune Weavers

Happy, happy birthday, Heide.
We know you can control the whitey.
When you're playing with Kato,
and he has that look, you know,
'cause that's when you won 9-0!

Wendy~~Can't wait to hit 30 next year! So where's the cake? /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Kato
08-15-2002, 09:04 AM
That's almost exactly the same as the story I was going to tell except completely different!!!!!.

Kato~~~wishing you many happy's forever and ever.

Kato
08-15-2002, 09:07 AM
Excuse me? Where oh where did I go wrong?

Kato~~~Wendy has now broken back

9 Ball Girl
08-15-2002, 09:09 AM
Oh Kato. So cute when you get flustered. /ccboard/images/icons/blush.gif

Wendy~~/ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Karatemom
08-15-2002, 09:45 AM

TomBrooklyn
08-15-2002, 09:48 AM
Wishing you a birthday filled with all good things, and may it be the happy beginning of a wonderful year. =TB=

Karatemom
08-15-2002, 10:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Karatemom:</font><hr> And one of my presents is coming today, a brand new Lucasi cue! So I'll be getting rid of my D19. I'm so excited.
Heide ~ a Leo proud to be part of the CCB family <hr></blockquote>

Okay, get this..... Chris went out and tracked the UPS guy down just to get my Lucasi. He came home 10 minutes later with my new cue. How's that for a birthday present. The UPS guy didn't even have to ask which house or package, he already knew. Chris does this so much that the delivery guy knows who he is!

Anyway, I now have a new cue, real plain, no points, with German silver rings at A, B, C, D, and unilock joint. It's 19 oz, same as my McDermott, but the balance point is much closer to the center of the cue. The D19 is so butt heavy; couldn't believe the difference. Can't wait to shoot with it later.

Heide ~ happy happy day

SpiderMan
08-15-2002, 10:53 AM

SPetty
08-15-2002, 11:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Karatemom:</font><hr> Heide ~ the Woodstock baby <hr></blockquote>Happy Birthday, Heide! BTW - was your mom actually at Woodstock when you were born?

bluewolf
08-15-2002, 12:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: PQQLK9:</font><hr> The family that shoots together plays/stays together.../ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif
nice story...all the best to u guys... <hr></blockquote>

no kidding. if both dont love pool it is really hard. usually the other spouse resents the time their spouse spends on pool and sometimes the pool playing person drops out to keep piece.

now i know there are a few couples who are mature enough to get past all of this, but i believe they are in the minority.

bluewolf

Karatemom
08-15-2002, 01:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: SPetty:</font><hr> BTW - was your mom actually at Woodstock when you were born? <hr></blockquote>

No, however, I was born in NY, Long Island to be exact, on the very first day that Woodstock started, August 15, 1969. No wonder I love music so much, LOL.

Heide

Rod
08-15-2002, 01:28 PM
Happy BIRTHDAY Heide !!!! I wish you a very happy day and many more. Now tell CC to lighten up on those drills, today!

Karatemom
08-15-2002, 01:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Rod:</font><hr> Happy BIRTHDAY Heide !!!! I wish you a very happy day and many more. Now tell CC to lighten up on those drills, today! <hr></blockquote>

No way. I got my new cue, and a new case, and now I'm ready to go shoot. Drills or no drills, I don't care, LOL.

Heide ~ luckiest woman on the face of the earth

Eric.
08-15-2002, 01:36 PM
30!!! I wouldn't have believed it. I'm still carding you!

Eric &gt;the worst palm reader/age guesser

9 Ball Girl
08-15-2002, 03:50 PM
Can you believe I still get carded when I go to the movies, too! But enough about me, this is Heide's thread.

Wendy~~not one for stealing the spotlight. Happy Birthday Karate Mama!

Karatemom
08-15-2002, 04:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Can you believe I still get carded when I go to the movies, too! But enough about me, this is Heide's thread.

Wendy~~not one for stealing the spotlight. Happy Birthday Karate Mama! <hr></blockquote>

That's alright by me. Not real big on being center of attention all the time.

Heide ~ still gets carded for smokes and liquor

Barbara
08-15-2002, 04:18 PM
Happy Birthday Heide!!

Barbara

Tom_In_Cincy
08-15-2002, 06:02 PM
Happy Birthday.. Heide... keep up the practicing..

Voodoo Daddy
08-15-2002, 06:23 PM
Happy Birthday to one of the ladies of the tribe, Heide...my Quad City connection.

Barbara
08-15-2002, 08:13 PM
What???!! No laptop with a wireless net card???

Barbara~~~did she at least get a cake with candles on it?

Chris Cass
08-15-2002, 09:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Sing this to the tune of the song Happy Happy Birthday Baby by the Tune Weavers

Happy, happy birthday, Heide.
We know you can control the whitey.
When you're playing with Kato,
and he has that look, you know,
'cause that's when you won 9-0!

Wendy~~Can't wait to hit 30 next year! So where's the cake? /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif <hr></blockquote>

HAHAHAHAHA Dogging Kato is a fun day. hahahahaha

C.C.

Karatemom
08-15-2002, 10:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Barbara:</font><hr> What???!! No laptop with a wireless net card???

Barbara~~~did she at least get a cake with candles on it? <hr></blockquote>

No, no laptop. But that's okay. I got: MahJongg computer game, new Lucasi cue, new Porper case, bath beads, sentimental stuff that my son made, free QClean, free shaft clean, free shaft silk from the owner of the local billiards store, and a night out on the town. What more could I ask for? Had a wonderful day!

Heide ~ not disappointed one bit

9 Ball Girl
08-15-2002, 11:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Karatemom:</font><hr>Heide ~ still gets carded for smokes and liquor <hr></blockquote>

Heide, I get carded everywhere I go. It used to bother me 'til one of the workers in Vegas told me that it should bother me when I stop getting carded. That's when you know you look old!

Kato
08-16-2002, 07:50 AM
Me too. I just smile though I don't know why I'm telling you this because you are mean to me./ccboard/images/icons/tongue.gif Heide, thanks for the talk last night. I'm happy your birthday was a success.

Kato

9 Ball Girl
08-16-2002, 07:57 AM
Oh Kato. I promise to buy you a drink or two when we meet. On me! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Karatemom
08-16-2002, 08:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> Heide, thanks for the talk last night. I'm happy your birthday was a success.

Kato <hr></blockquote>

I should be thanking you. It was really sweet of you to call. By the way, you're one up on Steve. He called, but after you did. You two were 2 of only 4 people that did call me yesterday, and I was home all day til 6! You guys are pretty special.

Heide

Kato
08-16-2002, 08:59 AM
Really, "on you" like a body shot or "on you" as in you're buying/ccboard/images/icons/tongue.gif. Come on, you know I'm teasing.

Kato

Kato
08-16-2002, 09:01 AM
Are you kidding me? Steve and I are the winners here. Not only do we get to make a friend in Chris but we also get to meet and make friends with his wonderful wife. So my dear, it is you that are special.

R.J.

Karatemom
08-16-2002, 09:08 AM
Now you've done it, I'm speechless.

Heide ~ that's a first, LOL

9 Ball Girl
08-16-2002, 09:20 AM
/ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif The body shots might come after the ones that I buy! You know I'm teasing too. /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Wendy~~loves Jello shots

Scott Lee
08-17-2002, 02:45 PM
Heide...What a beautiful story! Love at first sight is something all of us would love to encounter at least once in our lives! Congratuations on a wonderful life together...with the best part being your shared love of the green baize! LOL

Scott Lee

Chris Cass
08-17-2002, 11:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Scott Lee:</font><hr> Heide...What a beautiful story! Love at first sight is something all of us would love to encounter at least once in our lives! Congratuations on a wonderful life together...with the best part being your shared love of the green baize! LOL

Scott Lee <hr></blockquote>

Hi Scott,

That's exactly what happened when I got my South West too. LOL

C.C.

Scott Lee
08-19-2002, 12:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr>

Hi Scott,

That's exactly what happened when I got my South West too. LOL

C.C. <hr></blockquote>

Chris...If you love that cue more than your wife, you need some serious counseling! LOL BTW, I envy you, my friend1

Scott

08-19-2002, 12:51 PM

Karatemom
08-19-2002, 01:03 PM
That's okay, today is my son's birthday, the big 10, so really you didn't miss much missing mine, LOL. His birthday has been much more exciting than mine already, but then again, it's supposed to be exciting when you turn 10.

Heide

Kato
08-19-2002, 02:09 PM
Happy Birthday to Christ. I will try to call today if I get a minute in between work, the chiropractor, and softball games (double header tonight).

Happy Birthday Big Guy.

C.C. &amp; KarateMom, are you guys keeping Christ away from the X-Games?

Lot's of dangerous stunts being pulled.

Kato

Karatemom
08-19-2002, 04:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> Happy Birthday to Christ. I will try to call today if I get a minute in between work, the chiropractor, and softball games (double header tonight).

Happy Birthday Big Guy.

C.C. &amp; KarateMom, are you guys keeping Christ away from the X-Games?

Lot's of dangerous stunts being pulled.

Kato <hr></blockquote>

We'll be at the tourney tonite so don't know when we'll be home. We have school tomorrow, but he'll be too pumped to sleep. X-Games??? That's almost all he watches. I took him and his buddy to the skatepark yesterday (he got a new skateboard and helmet for his birthday) and they had a blast. Scared the daylights out of me, though. I like watching it on tv, but not live, especially when it's my son!!! LOL.

Thanks Kato!

Heide

#### leonard
08-19-2002, 07:53 PM
Chris I wanted to wish your wife Happy Birthday and compliment the both of you on your choice of mates. There is nothing finer than two people who enjoy the same sport together. I am still in awe of your post on the Vegas tourney. Took time to play,party and observe and then put into words your observations. Brilliant for a poolplayer.####

Chris Cass
08-19-2002, 11:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: #### leonard:</font><hr> Chris I wanted to wish your wife Happy Birthday and compliment the both of you on your choice of mates. There is nothing finer than two people who enjoy the same sport together. I am still in awe of your post on the Vegas tourney. Took time to play,party and observe and then put into words your observations. Brilliant for a poolplayer.#### <hr></blockquote>

What can I say ####? It's so good to hear from you and see a post once in awhile. Thank you for the compliment. Coming from you sir is an honor. I've been thinking of you a lot lately. Wondering if you've been doing ok. I'd appreciate it if you'd be kind enough to drop me an email once in a while. A post would be even greater.

Regards,

C.C.