PDA

View Full Version : The Memphis Three

Qtec
11-24-2009, 08:26 AM
Anybody care about justice?

Here is a classic case of how dumb a jury can be. Its a fascinating account of how prosecuters are more interested in their careers than doing the right thing. Even it it means sending an innocent man to the gas chamber.
How these guys can sleep at night I don't know.

3 kids sentenced to death or life without parole because of simple mindedness. No evidence to link them to the crime, just a confession from a frightened kid with an IQ of 72.

Watch the whole thing in real time here, <u>Paradise Lost</u>. The last 8 episodes are updates.

Just watch the first episode, please. travesty of justice (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVQCw6HGZ5s)

"They were Satanists."

LOL....who believes that Mumbo-Jumbo?

IMO.........abolish the jury system. The average American is too dumb to apply the Law. When the police can badger a confession from a 17 yr old mentally deficient kid and use it to put you to death- just to go out with a bang or to get a promotion, then its time to say, "back the truck up". [See/google Tulia trial.]

In most civilised countries there would never have even been a trial.

Q

[See if you can spot the psycho religious drug crazed creepy nut job .]

wolfdancer
11-24-2009, 01:43 PM
A pretty sad story, Q. I only viewed the first episode; doubt if I could deal with the rest of that tragedy

cushioncrawler
11-24-2009, 02:15 PM
I didnt peek -- but, three questions.......
(1) woz the kidz black ?????
(2) woz the prosecutors black ????
(3) woz the jury black ??????
madMac.

wolfdancer
11-24-2009, 02:31 PM
no.no.no
There is an old theory that the cruelty of the crimes, itself, convinces the jury that someone must pay for these hideous acts, and since the police arrested these defendants, they must be guilty.

cushioncrawler
11-24-2009, 02:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">......In most civilised countries there would never have even been a trial.....</div></div>Q -- In most civilized countrys there would never hav even been the crime.
madMac.

Qtec
11-24-2009, 08:46 PM
Watch this short video describing what happened. satanists (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrFna6GeAn8&feature=related)

Crazy? Nah.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Generational Curses, Deliverance Centers, and the Kingdom Health Care System
By Rachel Tabachnick Mon Nov 23, 2009 at 11:04:09 PM EST printable version print story
The growing obsession with demons imperils reality-based discourse on issues.

With the "Apostles and Prophets" leading the way, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>much of the Religious Right is becoming increasingly obsessed with a war on demons. In this worldview every obstacle from microphone static to cancer is a manifestation of an attack by the devil. The belief that <u>America is under satanic attack </u>can be seen in dialogue on healthcare, education, foreign policy, and has become integrated into faith-based programming and other social services. </span> Time and money are being spent on holding back and expelling demons from individuals, communities, and nations.

Continue below the fold for an introduction to demon fighting terminology including removing curses, demon deliverance centers, the "Kingdom Health Care System," breaking demonic strongholds, and more </div></div> link (http://www.talk2action.org/story/2009/11/23/2349/5841)

con men (http://www.globalcelebration.com/events/conferences/healing-explosion/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Northwest Healing Explosion is a progressive conference designed to gather the bold eagles of God. We are lifting up the 'out of proportion' solution that Christ offered through His death on The Cross, and we are declaring the defeat of cancer and all other terminal diseases.

He has empowered us with His shed blood and we the Body are standing up in boldness declaring Seattle a "cancer-free zone." Come and witness the miracles, and get activated to perform them. Invite the sick and loved ones that need Jesus. </div></div>

video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzTKEUrmLIY&feature=player_embedded#)

Q

wolfdancer
11-25-2009, 12:02 AM
Q, I don't know about you, but I am moving to Seattle!! Are there any promises about no E.D. as well as cancer free?

Qtec
11-25-2009, 07:42 AM
The prosecutor in the WM3 trial portrayed the murders as part of a satanic ritual. Only down south would you get away with that. [In Europe, he would be laughed at.]
If they had been tried in NYC instead of Space City they would be free.

Q.......when you find 3 kids murdered in brutal fashion with massive amounts of blood loss but you find no blood at the scene? Maybe they were killed somewhere else?

Chopstick
11-25-2009, 07:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody care about justice?

<span style="color: #3333FF">I dunno Q. I made some posts about the crap that goes on in the Dutch justice system and you did not care to comment.</span>

"They were Satanists."

LOL....who believes that Mumbo-Jumbo?

<span style="color: #3333FF">Take a walk into Voodoo Village. You'll find out.</span>

IMO.........abolish the jury system. The average American is too dumb to apply the Law. When the police can badger a confession from a 17 yr old mentally deficient kid and use it to put you to death- just to go out with a bang or to get a promotion, then its time to say, "back the truck up". [See/google Tulia trial.]

In most civilised countries there would never have even been a trial.

<span style="color: #3333FF">I think this is probably the stupidest thing I have read on this forum.</span>

Q

[See if you can spot the psycho religious drug crazed creepy nut job .]
</div></div>

Deeman3
11-25-2009, 09:49 AM
Chopstick,

Don't we have an old picture of the Memphis Three laying around somewhere? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Qtec
11-25-2009, 09:59 AM
Do you know anything about Tulia?
Do you know anything about this case?

Imagine living out the rest of your life, 23 hours a day in a box, for a crime you did not commit! Can you fathom that situation?

In this case the cops pressured a mentally deficient scared kid into making a 'confession'and used it to convict 2 totally innocent teenagers.
Their crime? They were different. They liked hard rock and wore black clothes....oh and one of them had a book about the occult.......that he bought at the local Library sale!

Q

The prosecution knows that they are innocent, it happens all the time. Small town cops, big case, pressure to make an a arrest ,the media etc etc How they live with themselves I don't know.