PDA

View Full Version : Another gang bang

wolfdancer
11-24-2009, 03:44 PM
I see the usual suspects are now trying to use the shout box as another vehicle to host their baseless, insulting commentary. When will the admin here come to realize that these people are trying to take down the site?

eg8r
11-24-2009, 06:53 PM
It does seem to be a bit of overkill. I wish we had more subjects on here other than politics. It has gotten quite boring the past year or so.

eg8r

DickLeonard
11-24-2009, 07:05 PM
eg8r I am going over to azbilliards and defacate in their drinking water.####

DickLeonard
11-24-2009, 07:05 PM
eg8r I am going over to azbilliards and defacate in their drinking water.####

Sev
11-24-2009, 10:17 PM
I only drink beer and bourbon.

Come on over DL. Its not an awful place on AZ much to WD's chagrin.

wolfdancer
11-24-2009, 11:48 PM
Dick, despite Sev's claim that it is just a social club at AZB, it's anything but. Once they found out you were a Democrat, a Senior, and had some health issues....they would smell blood.
reread a few posts by lww and sev....and that is the general tone of all the posts over there.

LWW
11-25-2009, 06:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see the usual suspects are now trying to use the shout box as another vehicle to host their baseless, insulting commentary. When will the admin here come to realize that these people are trying to take down the site? </div></div>

Once again you prove that you cannot be trusted.

You claim to have me on ignore, yet shadow post incessantly like the troll that you are.

Please ... for once in your life be a man of honor and do what you have said you would do.

Your fascination with my every action leads me to suspect their has to be a homoerotic portion to it in your mind.

LWW

LWW
11-25-2009, 06:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">eg8r I am going over to azbilliards and defacate in their drinking water.#### </div></div>

Come on over Dick ... in fact, you can thank hondo, wolfie, mikey, superstar et al for inviting myself and others over here to witness the leftist intellectual giants.

I keep wondering when they arrive.

LWW