PDA

View Full Version : The Bamster's Approval Rating in Free Fall........

jayalley
11-24-2009, 04:10 PM
....to 48% in Gallup and 45% in the new Rasmussen.

What Barry meant with Hope and Change was:

I HOPE that these poll numbers CHANGE soon.

Only 38% of the public approves of the Democrats' health care fiasco in the Rasmussen poll released yesterday.....but the Dems couldn't care less. The public be damned. They regard the electorate as stupid and in need of the Bamster's enlightened guidance.

Actual unemployment is almost at 18%.

Party on, Axelrod.

llotter
11-24-2009, 04:34 PM
As time goes by, The Moron's approval rating will continue descending because the make-believe world of the Left simply does not fit the real world. I wonder if low number will translate into changed policy or will the Left continue on their own course knowing that they are the smartest people that ever walked the earth.

sack316
11-24-2009, 06:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder if low number will translate into changed policy or will the Left continue on their own course knowing that they are the smartest people that ever walked the earth. </div></div>

Good statement... but feel it applies equally across the board to both the left AND the right.

My opinion, whoever shuts up and listens first will get support. Until then, whoever is in power may have power, but still approval &lt; 30. JMHO

Sack

llotter
11-24-2009, 08:01 PM
I think it depends on how you define the Left and the Right. My shorthand definitions label those who support the Nanny State and centralized power and control as the Left. On the Right are those who work for limited government and maximum personal responsibility and individual freedom, pretty much as the Founding Fathers intended through the Constitution.

It seems to me to be the supreme egotist (characterizing the smartest people on earth) on the part of those on the Left to believe that they are smart enough to control everyone's life...as in 'we know what's best for you better than you do'.

Quite the opposite can be said of the Right. They believe that in a free society no one is smart enough to control everyone else and therefore leave the power and responsibility to the people themselves to do with it as they please.

So, while they both speak as though they were really smart, the words spoken are what's important and in this case, one side is Right and the other is WRONG.

Sev
11-24-2009, 10:14 PM
That hope and change is working real good.

Cant you feel it???

sack316
11-24-2009, 10:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> ...On the Right are those who work for limited government and maximum personal responsibility and individual freedom, pretty much as the Founding Fathers intended through the Constitution.
</div></div>

Problem with this is how many of those are there REALLY anymore? Which kind of goes to my point... we continue to show that we are a conservative leaning nation. How long has it been since we've had conservative leadership? REAL conservative, not just rhetoric.

Sack