PDA

View Full Version : The Moron's one right turns out wrong

llotter
11-27-2009, 12:35 PM
We all remember that heroic day with the navy sharpshooters killed those three Somali pirates and rescued the captain from their cold, dead hands. So now, according to an active military anonymous source, it turns out that the accolades given The Moron were undeserved. The action was taken by on-sight authorities who 'loosely' interpreted orders and were immediately berated by the WH for their actions. I think they quieted their disapproval as the country cheered that action.

wolfdancer
11-27-2009, 01:31 PM
Congrats!!! on your major role in killing the board.
"Beam me up, Scotty,as there are no intelligent life forms left here"

LWW
11-27-2009, 02:22 PM
Sorry ... but that was known shortly after the rescue.

LWW

pooltchr
11-27-2009, 07:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats!!! on your major role in killing the board.
"Beam me up, Scotty,as there are no intelligent life forms left here" </div></div>

Please be sure to let us know before you vaporize, so we can plan the party.

Steve

Chilled
11-28-2009, 10:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We all remember that heroic day with the navy sharpshooters killed those three Somali pirates and rescued the captain from their cold, dead hands. So now, according to an active military anonymous source, it turns out that the accolades given The Moron were undeserved. The action was taken by on-sight authorities who 'loosely' interpreted orders and were immediately berated by the WH for their actions. I think they quieted their disapproval as the country cheered that action.

</div></div>

As I remember it, at the time it was far from a case of The Moron receiving praise for getting it right re this rescue. In general he got slaughtered for apparently dithering.

llotter
11-28-2009, 10:42 AM
Your memory may be better than mine. I was just surprised to recently hear that he berated the local navel captain who gave the order to shoot. This only other incident that I give The Moron any credit for is his use of drones in Pakistan so now I am wondering if there may be another story there also.

Chilled
11-28-2009, 11:05 AM
In just about everything it's always possible there's another story.......including an alternative to the one in which it is alleged he was berated by the naval commander on site lol.

llotter
11-28-2009, 11:18 AM
I'm pretty sure that if the local commander berated The Moron, it was under his breath.

Gayle in MD
12-01-2009, 10:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats!!! on your major role in killing the board.
"Beam me up, Scotty,as there are no intelligent life forms left here" </div></div>

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/apr/14/world/fg-pirates14
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WASHINGTON Before ending a standoff with pirates by firing three fatally precise shots, U.S. Navy SEAL snipers had passed on multiple opportunities to fire.

The marksmen had moved into position after the White House expanded the authority it had given the world's most powerful navy against a ragtag foe holding an American hostage. They kept their scopes trained on their Somali targets as prospects for a peaceful resolution seemed to shrivel.

But most of all, they waited as a series of seemingly insignificant moves -- from extending the pirates a rope to bringing an injured brigand on-board -- improved their odds of success.

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The White House issued a time line that showed Obama received frequent updates on the crisis and on Friday and Saturday gave the Pentagon policy guidance authorities to allow U.S. forces to take emergency actions.

</div></div>

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSTRE53A1LP20090412?sp=t

Just more of The Real Moron's lies, as you can see....

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Gayle in MD
12-01-2009, 10:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We all remember that heroic day with the navy sharpshooters killed those three Somali pirates and rescued the captain from their cold, dead hands. So now, according to an active military anonymous source, it turns out that the accolades given The Moron were undeserved. The action was taken by on-sight authorities who 'loosely' interpreted orders and were immediately berated by the WH for their actions. I think they quieted their disapproval as the country cheered that action.

</div></div>

Hey Moron, you're lying again.

llotter
12-01-2009, 02:07 PM
The Reuters article only confirms exactly what I said. There are none so blind as those who will not see and there are a couple of them here....blind and dumb.

Gayle in MD
12-01-2009, 04:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Reuters article only confirms exactly what I said. There are none so blind as those who will not see and there are a couple of them here....blind and dumb. </div></div>

It does not confirm anything you wrote...

YOU , are not only blind, BUT you are a danger to society, since you support murderers....also proving that you are unamerican, since you place no value on the laws of our country...

Your post is a lie.

G.