PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P.

wolfdancer
11-27-2009, 01:09 PM
to the CCB
looking at the last replies to the first page of posts, if you removed mine, and the one or two of Q's, it's only the Little Wacko Wingnuts, far out, fringe group, of the Conservative party, that is posting their "facts"... so they might as well combine the CCB, with AZB's board.
For example: two posts by llotter,and total of ...let's see now ...1+0=1....uh,...one reply. ( I think two posts of mine got even less replies....but I ain't thinking I have to get my message out to as many as possible (I still can't believe anybody would actually write that, but I guess he was trying to get that in, before the other two wrote something similar?
You think maybe people are catching on, and getting tired of that ****???
He,and the other two bird dogs, should get together and begin their own blog.That way, each will be assured of having 2 readers, guaranteed!! ..probably not enough to assuage their overblown egos, but it's a start.
I think that it would be a success really, because people will read it just to shake their heads and think, "Damn, I'm glad I ain't that f***ed up in the head."

LWW
11-27-2009, 02:15 PM
Nobody ... other than your puppet master ... forces you to come here and troll.

LWW

pooltchr
11-27-2009, 07:03 PM
If you hate it here that much, nobody will miss you if you decide to leave.

Steve