PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods

sack316
11-29-2009, 02:11 PM
What do y'all think about this situation?

So many crazy rumors have been flying around since Friday, who knows what's true?

I personally want to think the best, but now canceling interviews with police for the third time does make me wonder.

Sack

cushioncrawler
11-29-2009, 03:00 PM
I reckon that the injurys were from an iron -- before he got in the car.
Moral -- drive off before uzing an iron -- not after.
madMac.

pooltchr
11-29-2009, 03:12 PM
We already knew whenever Tiger drives, he is likely to end up in the trees.

The question I have is "Which club works best to break out a rear window?"

Steve

DickLeonard
11-29-2009, 04:07 PM
MadMac Tiger has a little poolplayer in him or maybe its his wife.####

wolfdancer
11-29-2009, 04:37 PM
If it was drugs, or alcohol, wouldn't it be already out of his system by now? And it would be hard to believe that given his physical fitness regime, and I'm sure his goal to surpass Jack in Major wins, and maybe Sam in total wins?...he would do anything to endanger that. Even Ted K. showed up the next day after driving his car off of the bridge.
Must be more to the story then a couple of drinks too many, and wrecking a car while only injuring yourself. Maybe he blacked out, due to some medical problem? Or maybe he decided to become a Catholic and a Democrat...cause that's what we do for fun on the weekends....get fu**ed up and drive our cars into inanimate objects...when there are no Republican pedestrians available

Sid_Vicious
11-30-2009, 12:53 AM
With this many refusals to talk to the police, there HAS to be a lot more to the story. The 911 call didn't even mention his wife aiding him at the scene, as was stated the first day in accounts. Plus there's the fact that was no blood found on the steering wheel from his injuries. The blood must have been hidden where Sudam Husien hid his WMDs.

Naa, there's more story, but we won't hear all of it. Money talks, or should I say, doesn't talk in this case. I wish that I could refuse to talk to the cops like that, cuz most of all of us couldn't get away with that bullsh!t. sid

Deeman3
11-30-2009, 08:33 AM
Sid,

Fortunately, for all of us, you and I both have the same right not to talk to the police about an incident like this. It is call the right against self incrimination. He is perfectly within his rights to talk through a lawyer. This is not special treatment. Unfortuantely, most clowns don't know their rights and are often bullied into talking with the police, just as they are tricked into allowing searces in normal traffic stops. If this had been a murder, for instance, he would have had to give a statement but could have said, "I have nothig to say and stand on my right not to incriminate myself."

Gee, where do you guys learn your law? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Chopstick
11-30-2009, 09:40 AM
He's just using good sense. You never talk to the police unless you have to or to lend them some ammo. Tiger's situation is understandable. I mean, who hasn't had a crazy mad woman screaming in the front yard at 2:00 am ?

The last time it happened to me she was throwing clothes out the door. I would have been more impressed if it was my clothes she was throwing. I'm serious, she as throwing her own clothes out in the yard. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

DickLeonard
11-30-2009, 08:53 PM
Deeman in our state once a 911 call is placed it became a potential criminal situation. Who placed the call, was the wife chasing Tiger with the Club. Jail House Lawyers most poolplayers are.####

Sid_Vicious
11-30-2009, 09:43 PM
Sounds like Bill Clinton had those rights too, correct? And like #### stated, a 911 call made really changes everything. Can you argue with that My Friend? sid

wolfdancer
11-30-2009, 10:49 PM
Latest news is that Tiger has a GF...so maybe the wife is more involved in the accident then he is?

sack316
11-30-2009, 11:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Latest news is that Tiger has a GF...so maybe the wife is more involved in the accident then he is? </div></div>

the alleged g/f denied those rumors last week I believe... but she has also quickly hired representation now... so who knows?

Hmmm, this whole thing has solved some racial questions.

Hot wife, alleged woman on the side... we know the black half.

Lack of driving skills... we know the asian half.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Eh, that was bad... even for me /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

wolfdancer
12-01-2009, 12:23 AM
I don't think we'll ever know the real story....and it might just have been a domestic dispute that ended up badly, and nobody's business.

sack316
12-01-2009, 01:13 AM
Yeah. That makes me feel bad for celebrities sometimes. Right now, some kind of incident is going on like that in all our towns (I'm in Bama, so I've probably got about ten of 'em). I won't hear about it, though.

Then poor Tiger, no matter what the truth may be, is going to have so many different stories and speculations flying around worldwide.

Sack

Sid_Vicious
12-01-2009, 01:14 AM
Wife, smacked the husband all the way out to the car with the wedge, then followed him to to the street, and beat out his back windows, CAUSING the accident. Either she or Tiger should face reality within the limits of the law. I don't care if it is dirty laundry,,,truth needs to let free. Nobody, NOBODY hits a fire hydrant AND a tree without the air bag deployment. Even in Arkansas, or Alabama...wez guys know pure crap as a story as such!. Tig' was f-n up, and his wife planted a wedge into his lips,,,maybe more. sid

Chilled
12-01-2009, 02:05 AM
Well all those who get their titillation from the likes of tv reality shows, gutter press and celebrity stalking are going to be disappointed if they were licking their collective chops at the prospect of seeing either his bruises or scenes of him being asked embarassing questions at his own charity tourney this week. He won't be there. Good for him. To hell with the slavering mobs who have nothing better to do.

Qtec
12-01-2009, 05:03 AM
They had a fight.
Tiger leaves the house with wife following with golf club.
He gets in car and just as he gives gas, wife smashes rear window with said golf club.
Tiger turns around shocked, hits hydrant and hits tree and sustains concussion.
Wife is sorry, drags him out of car.

Domestic dispute, happens every day.

Q....he did handle it badly though.

Gayle in MD
12-01-2009, 09:42 AM
Unbelievable!!! Exactly my own take on the subject.

GMTA! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

DickLeonard
12-01-2009, 10:47 PM
Gayle we had a ex-Republican Rep whose wife called 911 saying he was going to Kill her. When the police came to the house they smoothed it over because of his standing in the community.

When he ran for re-election his opponent dug up his 911 call, of course he should have been arrested which his oppomnent a Lawyer brought out. The police officers were in hot water for failing to arrest the Rep. and his seat was lost.####

Gayle in MD
12-02-2009, 09:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle we had a ex-Republican Rep whose wife called 911 saying he was going to Kill her. When the police came to the house they smoothed it over because of his standing in the community.

When he ran for re-election his opponent dug up his 911 call, of course he should have been arrested which his oppomnent a Lawyer brought out. The police officers were in hot water for failing to arrest the Rep. and his seat was lost.#### </div></div>

I wonder, if you removed all the Republicans who have been caught with mistresses, removed the Republican closeted gays, Removed the Republicans who stand with the birthers, and unamerican signage, and removed the Republicans who helped George Bush lie the country into the illegal war in Iraq, supported all the spending, warring, cutting taxes, and borrowing to pay for all of it, how many would be left?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

pooltchr
12-02-2009, 10:13 AM
Probably about as many as we would have democrats in washington who actually paid their taxes!!!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Steve

Gayle in MD
12-03-2009, 12:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do y'all think about this situation?

So many crazy rumors have been flying around since Friday, who knows what's true?

I personally want to think the best, but now canceling interviews with police for the third time does make me wonder.

Sack </div></div>

So, now it comes out, as it usually does, just another A.H. who can't keep his pants zipped.

Even the man who introduced him to his wife, now says he regrets ever having introduced her to Tiger Woods.

Personally, I never liked Tiger Woods. I'm sure I'll get bashed for saying that, not that I care...but when I see a grown man, throw equipment around, because he didn't perform, as far as I'm concerned, he is setting a very poor example for the youth of America, and has psychological problems.

Temper tantrums, by any adult, are disgusting, and inappropriate, and someone who behaves in such a manner, should not be running any school, that's for sure.

There is evidently more than one woman coming out with information about Mr. Goody Two Shoes, and his falandering escapades, behind his wife's back. The tape, is truly disgusting, and should be so to anyone who places value on marriage.

I hope both his wife, and his sponsors, drop him like a hot potato...his ego is too big for any golf course...all of these glorified sports figures are overpaid, and they get away with far too much bad behavior, IMO.

I am still waiting for the news to report that Mike Tyson finally murdered someone...that's coming some day, IMO, while his brother-in-law, The Chariman Of the Republican Committee, Michael Steele, defends him! he defends a rapest, who bit off a man's ear, and abused his wife for years!

Disgusting. We talk about letting people off, but how about the glorified sports figures, who manage to misbehave for years, and never get thrown in jail, where they belong! A hundred and sixty some dollars, and his destroyed a fire hydrant? Is that all he gets, after smashing up a fire Hydrant, and crashing into a tree!

G.

sack316
12-03-2009, 12:15 PM
Word is that he is changing his name from Tiger to "Cheetah" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Just thought you might like that /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

Gayle in MD
12-03-2009, 12:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Word is that he is changing his name from Tiger to "Cheetah" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Just thought you might like that /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack </div></div>

Im embarrassed to say, while I appreciate your kind attempt to give me a laugh, I don't get it, but then, I am just an old senile granny. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I was thinking maybe he should change it from Tiger, to Alley Cat, since that's how he's acted.

You know, IMO, if you screw over your spouse that way,...you have a serious ego problem...and these sports figures, IMO, should stay single, but they want to have their cake and eat it too, the little wife at home, taking care of the kids, while they're out there being unfaithful, unable to use any self-control, and unable to pass up the opportunity to massage their ego...or get messaged....

But there were lots of things I saw in him that I didn't like, even before he did this...I still can't understand why I've heard so many on TV talking like they're shocked over it. He had all the psychological hallmarks of an egomaniac, who thought he was above it all. that's how it gets started, they start to think they are so great, they can get away with anything. I'm glad he got caught! If one in a marriage is unfaithful, then what is the other being faithful to? It's cruel, and I have no sympathy for those who are unfaithful to their spouses. All that, "I'm so sorry" BS, doesn't cut it with me, not one bit!

I felt the same way about Clinton, when he did it. Big damn Ego, brought his whole administration down, and where could you find a more devoted wife, than Hillary was to him. MEN!

G.

sack316
12-03-2009, 12:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Im embarrassed to say, while I appreciate your kind attempt to give me a laugh, I don't get it, but then, I am just an old senile granny. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

"Cheetah" sounds an awful lot like how some accents may pronounce "cheater". Plus it keeps in line with the animal kingdom names for him... perfect fit! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

Gayle in MD
12-03-2009, 12:28 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Oh, OK...gotcha, not bad... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

sack316
12-03-2009, 12:30 PM
Cheetah for short... Lion Cheetah would be the full legal name /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

Gayle in MD
12-03-2009, 12:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cheetah for short... Lion Cheetah would be the full legal name /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack </div></div>

LMAO! Good one! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
12-03-2009, 12:53 PM
What do Tiger Woods and Baby Seals have in common?
Both are clubbed by Scandinavians.

Apparently the police asked Tiger's wife how many times she hit him. She
said "I don't know exactly... but put me down for a 5."

What's the difference between a Cadillac and a golf ball?
Tiger can drive a golf ball 400 yards.

We now see that Tiger drives very well on the fairway but doesn't fare very
well on the driveway.

What do the Ryder Cup and Tiger's house have in common?
They are both places where Tiger gets beat by Europeans.

Today, Ping Golf announced it is signing Ms. Woods to an multi-million
dollar naming and endorsement deal for it's new line of women's fairway
woods. Their new slogan; "Elin Woods - clubs you can beat Tiger with"

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
12-03-2009, 12:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> just another A.H. who can't keep his pants zipped.

G. </div></div>

Very funny, comming from someone who pretends to be offended by what she calls sexist comments when it gives her an excuse to spew her hatred!

Steve

pooltchr
12-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Hey, Sack!
What's the difference between a golf ball and a Cadillac?

Tiger can drive a golf ball 300 yards in a straight line!

Steve

Gayle in MD
12-03-2009, 01:00 PM
You're on ignore, A.H....

Golf-Foxtrot-yankee

sack316
12-03-2009, 01:01 PM
good ones guys /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Apparently the only person who can beat Tiger with a club is... his wife!

Sack

eg8r
12-03-2009, 01:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Temper tantrums, by any adult, are disgusting, and inappropriate, and someone who behaves in such a manner, should not be running any school, that's for sure.
</div></div>A temper tantrum is bad but telling a fellow member of the board to shut the f up is perfectly acceptable?

I like Tiger and I like his intensity. I don't like his decision to be an adulterer but he and his family will deal with that themselves. I don't however remember you referring to Clinton as an A.H. though when his infidelities came out. Are you racist? Just kidding. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
12-03-2009, 01:09 PM
She can definitely do a number on a back window. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

pooltchr
12-03-2009, 01:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're on ignore, A.H....

Golf-Foxtrot-yankee

</div></div>

Keep telling yourself that. Who knows, someone might actually believe you!

Steve

Gayle in MD
12-03-2009, 01:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Temper tantrums, by any adult, are disgusting, and inappropriate, and someone who behaves in such a manner, should not be running any school, that's for sure.
</div></div>A temper tantrum is bad but telling a fellow member of the board to shut the f up is perfectly acceptable?

I like Tiger and I like his intensity. I don't like his decision to be an adulterer but he and his family will deal with that themselves. I don't however remember you referring to Clinton as an A.H. though when his infidelities came out. Are you racist? Just kidding. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Oh, absolutely, it's appropriate, when it is a person who has insulted me for years, stalked me for years, and lied about me for years....STFU, is entirely appropriate, and in fact, that's putting things lightly...given the total POS A.H to whom it was written.

Oh, and about Bill Clinton? I said plenty about him, just didn't say that he deserved to be trashed by the Republicans, who were all doing the same damn thing! I also, didn't think what he did was an impeachable offense, which, as it turns out, it wasn't....

Just more Republicans acting holier than thou, when they were even worse! AND, according to what I've read since, they are STILL much worse!

Sanford, Ensign, and then all the closeted gays? Christ, GraHAM, Craig, just to name a few, and there are quite a few more...as you will soon learn.

G.

pooltchr
12-03-2009, 01:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I don't however remember you referring to Clinton as an A.H. though when his infidelities came out.
eg8r </div></div>

Clinton was different. He was the leader of the Dems, and, in the eyes of the blind partisans, could do no wrong. We see the same thing happening again with this president.

Steve

wolfdancer
12-03-2009, 02:17 PM
wouldn't the story make more sense if it came out they had a dispute, and as he was driving away in the car she smashed the rear window with the golf club, which distracted him and caused the accident, rather then that he got into his car and immediately got into an accident, and she came came running out,and had the presence of mind to bring a golf club with her, to free him. Had she smashed the window, crawled in far enough to open a door....I'd believe she might have a few cuts and bruises.....

Gayle in MD
12-03-2009, 02:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wouldn't the story make more sense if it came out they had a dispute, and as he was driving away in the car she smashed the rear window with the golf club, which distracted him and caused the accident, rather then that he got into his car and immediately got into an accident, and she came came running out,and had the presence of mind to bring a golf club with her, to free him. Had she smashed the window, crawled in far enough to open a door....I'd believe she might have a few cuts and bruises.....
</div></div>

Not to mention, the Escalade had four doors!

Why would she even have to think about smashing up the back window, anyway!

He's lucky he got into the Escalade before she caught up to him...!

I don't know if his so called facial injuries, came from her, or not...the Escalade looks pretty smashed up, but it is absurd for them to think the public is going to buy the story that she was trying to rescue him from the automobile!

What a crock!

Now, and Italian/English/Irish woman, would go about this situation entirely differently...no golf clubs needed, no smashing up vehicles, and no alerting the neighbors. Some situations call for calmm no going off half cocked...and a little premeditation.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Bobbyrx
12-03-2009, 03:08 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

sack316
12-03-2009, 03:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wouldn't the story make more sense if it came out they had a dispute, and as he was driving away in the car she smashed the rear window with the golf club, which distracted him and caused the accident, rather then that he got into his car and immediately got into an accident, and she came came running out,and had the presence of mind to bring a golf club with her, to free him. Had she smashed the window, crawled in far enough to open a door....I'd believe she might have a few cuts and bruises.....
</div></div>

Actually some news program (can't recall if it was in Japan or China) did just this scenario using CGI. I'll see if I can hunt it down sometime

Sack

sack316
12-03-2009, 03:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV85rD0gfqo

There it is

Sack

pooltchr
12-03-2009, 03:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Now, and Italian/English/Irish woman, would go about this situation entirely differently...
</div></div>

Are we stereotyping Italian, English, and Irish women now?????

wolfdancer
12-03-2009, 04:29 PM
they stole my version of events?

wolfdancer
12-03-2009, 04:32 PM
I just found another version:
Tiger (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEJWR3R0lzE&feature=related)
I think next month's Golf digest will feature side by side swing comparisons of Tiger and Elin.

BUT....the accident is yesterday's news.....the real question now
on everybody's mind is:
Tom Vs Tiger (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ToHoYJhG-s&feature=related)

pooltchr
12-03-2009, 04:37 PM
I hears she is not busy reworking their pre-nup. Something tells me Tiger won't be retiring any time soon!

Steve

sack316
12-03-2009, 10:44 PM
Now that I think about it, I don't think any of it is true. Colbert made the most logical explanation tonight:

It was 2:30 in the morning, day after Thanksgiving. So obviously, he must have been on his way to a doorbuster sale. And his wife simply busted out the back window to make room for the big TV they planned to purchase.

Sack

Deeman3
12-04-2009, 08:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wife, smacked the husband all the way out to the car with the wedge, then followed him to to the street, and beat out his back windows, CAUSING the accident. Either she or Tiger should face reality within the limits of the law. I don't care if it is dirty laundry,,,truth needs to let free. Nobody, NOBODY hits a fire hydrant AND a tree without the air bag deployment. Even in Arkansas, or Alabama...wez guys know pure crap as a story as such!. Tig' was f-n up, and his wife planted a wedge into his lips,,,maybe more. sid </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>CSI, Texas!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>

<span style="color: #FF0000">I need you for my lawyer if I am ever in a tight spot like Tigewr... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>

llotter
12-04-2009, 09:38 AM
It seems like Tiger might have a difficult time facing his fellow players and the one-time fans when/if he get back to playing golf again. Unlike some of the other sports, golfers like to think that it is a sport of gentlemen and requires honesty and character and I think he could get a very cold reception. Money might win in the final analysis but it might take awhile because it is golf...and it may be a long while.

I wonder if his father is turning in his grave or if he's clapping his hands and saying proudly, 'That's my boy'?

pooltchr
12-04-2009, 10:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It seems like Tiger might have a difficult time facing his fellow players and the one-time fans when/if he get back to playing golf again. Unlike some of the other sports, golfers like to think that it is a sport of gentlemen and requires honesty and character and I think he could get a very cold reception. Money might win in the final analysis but it might take awhile because it is golf...and it may be a long while.

I wonder if his father is turning in his grave or if he's clapping his hands and saying proudly, 'That's my boy'? </div></div>

Sorry bud, but it's time for a reality check. The PBA tour has an awful lot of very well to do players traveling around the country on a regular basis. The high dollar "escorts" stay very busy when the tour comes to town, not to mention the hundreds of groupies who make themselves available.

PGA - Progessional Giggalo Association

Steve

Deeman3
12-04-2009, 10:32 AM
I know you can't give Tiger a pass and his famousness, so to speak, makes all of us voyeuers, in these casese. After all, if they could not sell tabloids, they would not print them in such vast numbers.

Now it appears she is reneoiating her severance package for another $70 million if he gets caught again. However, aside from the circus here, this is a sad thing for two individuals in the end. We all had a vision of how Tiger was different, perhaps not his fault, but having such a good life with a wife that was no that hard to look at and a new kid, many of us felt he was setting a better example than most minoritiy athletes with the multiple women on the road and such. The other thing is the ease with which these gals flip on him (no, not just in bed) and get their 15 minutes of slutitude.

Just goes to show you, there is a reason to value and honor your mate and those who desire you for the wrong reasons will quickly turn on you.

What Tiger did was wtong but I hope he and his family can come out of thie stronger and build back some trust. On a personal level, this has got to be as tough on him and her as it would be on anyone plus the scrutiny of the world on them. I loved the golfer who introduced them condeming Tiger. He was not afriad to stand up for morals and defend Tiger's wife.

Qtec
12-04-2009, 02:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Nobody, NOBODY hits a fire hydrant AND a tree without the air bag deployment. </div></div>.......what if there was 'a hole in one'? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Q

wolfdancer
12-04-2009, 02:47 PM
I have a slightly different take on Jasper...even though it was he who introduced Elin to Tiger... it wasn't his place to comment publicly on the issue. Despite Tiger's fame...it's a private matter between he, his wife, and the dozen or so, Corporations that he is a pitchman for.
I fear this could be the end of Buick, might even bk GM, and maybe even affect sales of Rolex watches....I've been saving up for one these past 3 years and now I may not buy one 2 years from now when I'll have enough for the down payment. Imagine how many more, morally outraged seniors living on SS, and handouts from Republicans, will also give up on their dream to own one

Deeman3
12-04-2009, 03:40 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

That is funny! In the end, we all know Tiger will have to console himself with only billions to fall back on.

Really, for his sake and the sake of his marriage, I hope he can overcome this. He is too great an example to all kids for us to lose respect for.

llotter
12-04-2009, 04:26 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Tiger disappeared from the tour and Jack's record in the majors remained for posterity.

Deeman3
12-04-2009, 04:49 PM
I would never bet against Tiger. Ever!

Gayle in MD
12-04-2009, 07:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">:)

That is funny! In the end, we all know Tiger will have to console himself with only billions to fall back on.

Really, for his sake and the sake of his marriage, I hope he can overcome this. He is too great an example to all kids for us to lose respect for. </div></div>

Was, a good example. He shot that all to hell, now. Now, he's just another jerk who can't get enough ego gratification, eventhough he has everything.

Dumb. That's what he is, really dumb.

G.

pooltchr
12-05-2009, 10:01 AM
Since you don't really know all the facts, you are just jumping to conclusions. It's quite possible, in spite of the fact that he is a man, that the problems in the marriage are not all his fault. Granted, it appears that he was messing around, but who knows what went on in their home? Maybe she decided she would rather spend time with the pool boy than with Tiger. Maybe she decided that Tiger just didn't turn her on any more and became cold and distant.

You do not have all the facts to draw any conclusions. It would appear that something was wrong in the marriage, but none of us have any idea what it is, or who is responsible.

Steve