PDA

View Full Version : A good American

Qtec
12-01-2009, 11:51 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=385x407878)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why Bank Of America Fired Me </div></div>

Q........

LWW
12-02-2009, 07:26 AM
And?

LWW

Gayle in MD
12-02-2009, 09:04 AM
Quite a commentary on the kind of Corporate Fascist Pigs, who, with the aid of the anti-regulatory, Republican "Free Market" de-regulation Zealots, of the Bush Administration. They robbed America for eight years, ignoring the well documented warnings of numerous financial and economic experts. their no bid cronies, bilked Americans, while the Chinese took advantage of their massive holding of American debts, further bilking us, with Bush's approval, in the trade market.

They cut taxes, launched and compoletely illogical war of choice, compliments of Bush, and the Republican majority, all proponents of corporate greed, market scams, with Greenspan's approval, and bottom line only interests. Doled out no bid contracts, illegal, immoral war, promoted with lies, to line the pockets of Bush/Cheney/Rice, business cronies.

Tax cuts that favored the wealthy, relieved standards for corporate polluters, grew the chasm between the wealthy and the Middle Class, all of which led to our current multi disasters, not to mention....

"Mr. President, where is bin Laden?"

"I don't know where he is, he's hiding. I don't think about him."

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

llotter
12-02-2009, 09:55 AM
Lies are the only way to connect reality to the fake world in which you live...but they are still lies no make how many time you hang out your list of dirty laundry, there is no real sunshine in your fake world. I know you feel right at home with your friends in the cesspool of stupidity and you must like the smell after all these years.

Gayle in MD
12-02-2009, 10:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lies are the only way to connect reality to the fake world in which you live...but they are still lies no make how many time you hang out your list of dirty laundry, there is no real sunshine in your fake world. I know you feel right at home with your friends in the cesspool of stupidity and you must like the smell after all these years. </div></div>

Since you have no way in the world to dispute anything which I wrote above, you resort to the same kinds of tactics used by LWW, Vapros, fooltchr, Allycat, and the rest of you RW radical, deniers.

Over the years I have provided ample proof for everything in my above post. Since you have no way to disprove any of it, you do as all righties do, you insult, lie, deny and otherwise, distort the reality of which I write.

I, OTOH, can provide the views of five former secretaries of state, the CBO, the National Intelligence Estimate, government charts, official British Memos, and many other obvious facts, such as, bin Laden, is free, and George Buish stated, that he didn't even think about the man who organized the worst attack on American Civilians in our history. There is proof, that Afghanistan, having been ignored by the Bush administration, in order to launch his war on lies in Iraq, is not settled, Iraq, is in the throes of a civil war, which I predicted, the Bush Administration left three countries in economic shambles, and solved nothing, and ours, he left heaviliy in debt to China, he turned a CBO reported surplus into a raging deficit, partly from his three trillion dollar un-necessary war of choice in Iraq, and broke with decades old international agreements, the Geneve conventions, among them, and broke the FISA laws....

The chasm between the wealthy and the Middle Class grew far wider during the Bush Administration, as if proven by government charts, and China cheated us on the global market throughout his tenure.

All of that is true, including that George Bush left the country in an economic disaster, an impending depression, that in his own words, would likely last a decade, a foreign military involvment, which is completely unsettled, unfinished, and more dangerous then when he crashed into the White House, and a jaded American public, which voted for change....and hoped to never have to see or hear from George Bush ever again, according to averaged poll numbers.

Add to that a nationally recognized organization of historians who stated that George Bush was among the bottom worst, if not the worst of all presidents in our history...ran up more debts than all previous administrations COMBINED, and there is ample proof, that you, and your cohearts, are the ones who live lies, in your own dream world of fake news, and false statements, hence, you have nothing left to debate with, other then your insults, nitpicking over irrelevant peripheral points, and your usual juvenile attacks.

By the time one gets to your most repulsive by-line, one need not prove ones character to the likes of someone who praises a cold blooded, cowardly murderer.

In short, you're ill.

G.

llotter
12-02-2009, 10:43 AM
I have grown tired of disputing your posts because you just continue to repeat them nevertheless. I suspect others have also grown equally tired of it.

The leftists remind me of the flatearthers who continued to concoct various rationalizations to explain how their world view fit reality. For most of them it was just a game but for the leftists, it is deadly serious. Concoct a scheme to discredit any and all who disagree with lies that other leftists will swear to their truth.

Gayle in MD
12-02-2009, 01:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have grown tired of disputing your posts because you just continue to repeat them nevertheless. I suspect others have also grown equally tired of it.

The leftists remind me of the flatearthers who continued to concoct various rationalizations to explain how their world view fit reality. For most of them it was just a game but for the leftists, it is deadly serious. Concoct a scheme to discredit any and all who disagree with lies that other leftists will swear to their truth. </div></div>

The left on this forum provide links, unlike you. Nothing you write here is accurate. Everything that comes out of your slimey posts, is more proof that the FBI should be watching everything you say and do.

You're simply a liar, who writes absurd statements, with absolutely nothing but your twisted opinion to back them up, and, as I have stated many times.... No person who proves, over and over again, that they have no respect for the laws of our land, and additionally, admires and praises a cold blooded murderering coward, who slayed and maimed, other innocent Americans, could ever garner the respect of any reasonable American patriot, or any educated person, who held their country in high regard.

IOW.... there is no difference whatsoever, between people like you, and al Qaeda.

G.

wolfdancer
12-02-2009, 01:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In short, you're ill. </div></div> Maybe, but functionally so, not like, say...Charles Whitman, the Texas Tower Sniper, who killed 14 "liberals", and wounded 32 "abortion rights", others.
( if you want to justify violence against others, you first have to label them)
I wouldn't be too surprised to know that he fantasized about personally resolving the "alien" President problem, or entertained some thoughts along the line of a "final solution" for the left.
After all this is the America that HIS forefathers founded and fought for, etc, etc.
If you read "between the lines" of his posts, while the words change somewhat,it's the same "somebody done somebody wrong" theme, although,I believe that the "message" is becoming slightly more irrational.....(this way madness lies????)
or "This Way Madness Comes"
http://www.bookmasters.com/marktplc/images/b02614.jpg
He might just be adding some "shock jock" crap to the "squeaky wheel syndrome" that he shares with lww.
When you look around the site and count the number of active posters,it makes you wonder the reasoning behind why he, and a few more here spend so much time trying to whip up the others in a frenzy of hatred against those that disagree with them, and have your picture in the center of their bullseye.
I don't know if you ever saw the movie "Suddenly Last Summer", but I wouldn't accept any offer's to picnic with this little cretin cadre, if'n I were you
If they really had something so important, so revealing , so factual to say....and of course, so exclusive to them, that you would not find it on the media......isn't it a waste of time if the goal is "to have as many as possible read this really important sh*t"...a waste really, to be reading the same script, to the same small audience, and on a daily basis?
What's that line about doing the same thing repeatedly, but expecting different results?
If what I had to say was soooooo important for the rest of "my fellow Americans" to learn....I'd be looking for a bigger soapbox, and a busier street corner.
I think llotter should take up fishing instead of political debate....he would have better luck hooking something with his "bait"....but the real suckers(fish) don't bite.....you have to snag them. Say, maybe that is what he is trying to do.....as he knows, nobody is going to swallow that line of BS

Gayle in MD
12-02-2009, 02:24 PM
He's a joke, along with his buddies.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

LWW
12-03-2009, 07:39 AM
What does any of our esteemed leftists supposing tis "PROVEN" by this video?

What I see is an ex-employee admitting to a violation of company policies and then ranting about things which may or may not be true.

LWW