PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday

eg8r
12-03-2009, 10:00 AM
Well, did anyone get any deals this year? How about Cyber Monday? The only thing I bought was an external harddrive. They are getting so cheap.

eg8r

Deeman3
12-03-2009, 10:20 AM
I onoly got a HP 15.6 3G 250 MB laptop for $298, a 500Gig WD External drive for $79 and a bunch of USB 8Gig stortage sticks for $19.99 each, a full version of M/S Office for $79 and a bunch of games for my grandkids Nintendo DS at about $19 each.

I did this, of course, by proxy thru DeeWoman. It is great to have a wife who is retired, well, has been since she married me. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I did the Verizon wireless contract and love the ease of connection and speed, almost as fast as my work connection.

Still can't log in on my Facebook account even with their provided new password so i guess that was all in vain. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

I now have to buuy some custom racing leathers for my lovely wife and a few gifts for parents and such. The kids and grandkids all like checks so that will be much easier.

I like shopping like a root canal, which, by the way, I get this afternoon for one of my Christmas presents. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

eg8r
12-03-2009, 12:46 PM
Sorry about the root canal, does not sound like fun. I don't like shopping much either except for gadgets. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r