PDA

View Full Version : Tiger eeked by on only 7 Mistresses

Deeman3
12-07-2009, 04:21 PM
It seems Tiger has been busy and I have to hand it to him. Although I personally don't like guys who fool around on thier wives, at least it was women and not men.

It appears he may have a P.R. problem in the brewing as all 7, so far, are white women. There are scores of mad black women out there ("Don't tell me we aint good enough for a little Tiger poon!")and he can only hope a few minority women come forward to balance out the slate, so to speak. We shall see.

A few good jokes were made over the weekend and SNL and a few other shows made light of his issues. In the end, he will still be a billionare and have all the ladies he wants but should start dating a few on contract so he does not have to worry about future embarrassments. Just my take on it.

pooltchr
12-07-2009, 04:25 PM
I wonder if there is a law suit in the making for some poor rejected AA female. Can you say racial discrimination???

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

sack316
12-07-2009, 10:09 PM
must be getting lazy. Usually he plays 18 holes.

Sack

wolfdancer
12-07-2009, 11:08 PM
that remark reminds me of the old Arnold Palmer joke...that i did post on here once.
A young couple gets married and it's the first night of their honeymoon. Before he begins, she tells him that she has been to bed with one other man, and that man was Arnold Palmer. That does not bother him as he has also had some experience. she tell hims that Arnie ordered dinner,they ate and then made love again.So picks up the phone, calls room service, they eat and have a repeat performance, Then he prepares to nod off, but she says Arnie then ordered Champagne,they drank, and then they made love again. He calls room service, has champagne sent up, they drink and he is once again up for the task.
They finish, he rolls over, picks up the phone and she asks what are you doing. He says, I'm calling Arnold Palmer to see what par is on this hole.

wolfdancer
12-07-2009, 11:09 PM
If Tiger can keep 7 mistresses happy, then he's no pussycat, er, no pun intended

Gayle in MD
12-08-2009, 01:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If Tiger can keep 7 mistresses happy, then he's no pussycat, er, no pun intended </div></div>

The women are all white women, not even an Asian included. I think it's up to ten of them, now.

No wonder his wife moved out.

There is a word for Tiger, and it isn't "Sportsman."

G.

Deeman3
12-08-2009, 08:09 AM
There was a "professional" lady who mirrored my earlier comment that he would have been much better off useing the services of a pro as the amature sluts will always spill the beans and, in most cases, the hookers keep their mouths shut, so to speak.

Jay Leno said Tiger was putting the black NBA players to shame with the numbers he is generating, most NBA guys only have two or three mistresses on deck. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I still feel sorry for his wife. If she had only been a "looker" and not so plain Tiger would still be in good shape. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

wolfdancer
12-08-2009, 10:46 AM
Tiger needs "2 a side"? When you get right down to the basics, golf and sex have the same goal.
Ain't like it's anything new, as this book states:

The Emperorís Babe by Bernardine Evaristo (2001)

Until this appeared, we had no idea about the lively club scene in 3rd-century London. Zuleika is an exotic African who catches the eye of the Emperor Septimus Severus. Gibbonís Decline and Fall crosses over with Heat magazine.

pooltchr
12-08-2009, 11:21 AM
Can anyone explain how those who were so defensive over the privacy of one of our presidents over his extramarital affairs, suddenly are ready to publically flog an athlete for the same thing?

Steve

Deeman3
12-08-2009, 02:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can anyone explain how those who were so defensive over the privacy of one of our presidents over his extramarital affairs, suddenly are ready to publically flog an athlete for the same thing?

Steve </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Steve,

I gotta take Gayle's side here. Do a search of phots of Hillary, then one for Tiger's wife. Put the two side by side. Now, which is the real crime here? See what I mean.

Listen, Bill was a excited as Barney in a roomfull of naked teen boys to get a shot at another woman but Tiger had a babe and should have been satisfied with Ellin. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

See, even I see the left's point on occasion. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif</span>

pooltchr
12-08-2009, 02:38 PM
Or there is another possibility...If she was the one who cut off Tiger, he has a right to be pissed....but if Hillary had cut off Bill, I would think he would be overjoyed!!!!!!!!

Steve

eg8r
12-08-2009, 03:45 PM
Dee, I think you have hit the nail on the head. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Gayle in MD
12-09-2009, 09:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There was a "professional" lady who mirrored my earlier comment that he would have been much better off useing the services of a pro as the amature sluts will always spill the beans and, in most cases, the hookers keep their mouths shut, so to speak.

Jay Leno said Tiger was putting the black NBA players to shame with the numbers he is generating, most NBA guys only have two or three mistresses on deck. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I still feel sorry for his wife. If she had only been a "looker" and not so plain Tiger would still be in good shape. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>
<span style="color: #000066">
LMAO! Gee, Deeman, no one could destroy your reputation as well as you do it!

I'd say the real slut in this story is Tiger. As for his wife, I'm very proud of her, she packed up and moved out! Now that is a real change from the Republican wives, who stand there supporting their own sluts when the news comes out of the toe tapping, financial fraud, C-Street locker room sexcapades, and highschool sex banter, all under the title of a family values group, who are escaping their rental taxes by calling themselves a "church".....

Personally, I think Tiger Woods is ugly, always have thought so, and his wife is a thousand times more attractive than he is, and also, she isn't going bald!

I'm glad he got caught, AND I hope he loses all of his sponsors, but then, as long as he can get back out there and hit that ball where he wants it to go, American men, some of the less honorable and uneducated kind, at least, will forgive everything about his slimey past.

Never underestimate the poor taste of the American public, as my Dad used to say....

Last I heard, Tiger was at twelve, and counting. He's obviously mentally challenged... he should be in therapy, for sex addiction, which he obviously has, ah, along with a distinct posibility of drug abuse.

Hope you're feeling good about yourself, for bashing his wife, who stayed to herself, took care of the kids, and for all we know, was a wonderful wife and mother. and got treated like a dog, and was publically humiliated and probably emotionally devastated.

I thought I read somewhere that Elin was a former model, in Sweeden, before she came to America. That's shoots down your theory....

G.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
12-09-2009, 09:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

I'm glad he got caught, AND I hope he loses all of his sponsors,

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

You certainly have no problem wishing for other people to suffer financial ruin. What Toger does in his personal life has no relation to what he does for a living.

Can you say hateful, spiteful, and vindictive???

You should learn, because that is you!!!

Steve

Gayle in MD
12-09-2009, 09:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can anyone explain how those who were so defensive over the privacy of one of our presidents over his extramarital affairs, suddenly are ready to publically flog an athlete for the same thing?

Steve </div></div>

I gotta take Gayle's side here. Do a search of phots of Hillary, then one for Tiger's wife. Put the two side by side. Now, which is the real crime here? See what I mean.

Listen, Bill was a excited as Barney in a roomfull of naked teen boys to get a shot at another woman but Tiger had a babe and should have been satisfied with Ellin. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

See, even I see the left's point on occasion. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif</span> </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Gee, I do wish you folks on here would not quote the BS Steve writes, but since you have done so, he's lying, as usual.

I thought Clinton was a real POS for what he did to Hailary, and said so. Just as I thought the Republican Politicians who demanded that he resign, while they were doing the same damn thing, were also P's OS...still do.

I also thought said Republicans spent a fortune, digging around, until they found something which they then blew into a mountain, and which had about as much to do with how Bill Clinton was running this country, as Tiger's sex addiction has to do with how he hits the golf ball.

But then, SOME people here are addicted to bashing people who have proven them ignorant and lacking any Common Sense, and then lying about who said what. Tiger Woods was blatant in his slutty behavior...yapping about privacy has nothing whatsoever to do with any of this. But then, the only weapon the ignorant have politically, is Bill Clintons' tryst with Monica, which the most ignorant of the right have been known to pull out and use when their own chimp is in the process of lying the country into a war.

I just wish that sick SOB Special Prosecutor hadn't spent well over forty million plus advertising it to the world, and then been completely shot down after it was proven to be an unimpeachable offense, and all the while he completely overlooked his fellow Republicans, who were supreme hypocrites, since they were doing far worse, and had been for years....

But then, who would expect any intellect from someone who has to go out and peddle pool lessons... lies about where he went to college, who his students are, his job description, and what he has written right here on this forum....

</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

<span style="color: #000066">When it comes to public people's marriages, I think others should mind their own business. The Press, IMO, used to have some dignity, but that was before Reagan tampered with the preameters of what was and wasn't acceptable.

If a man goes all over the country blatantly screwing around on his wife, he deserves to get caught. A weirdo Republican Special Prosecutor, who looked just like a serial killer, wiring up a jealous bitch like Linda Tripp, in his extended Republican witch hunt, spending a fortune trying to dig up dirt for years, and finding absolutely nothing. Locking up decent people who wouldn't lie for him, while his own were doing far worse, is in no way comparable to this Tiger Woods story, and only an idiot would attempt to make such a comparison.

G.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

As for your own attacks on Hillary, Deeman, which you think are irritating me, how the hell, and why the hell, would I value your judgement on the subject of Hillary Clinton, when you prove your own Chauvinism and sexist attitudes, nearly every day, right here on this forum, for fun.

Hey, have at it...You can bash Hillary's looks and figure, but then, you sort of lose any credibility when you turn right around and bash Tiger's wife on her looks, particularly when, I believe she's was a successful model in her country...

Bill would have never made it into the White House, without Hillary in his life. She was the perverbial woman behind the man, and IMO&lt; he loved her, and still loves her. His falandering had absolutely nothing to do with Hillary, as no man's falandering does, and you know it.

That fact becomes more and more evident, all the time. He was really a cad for doing what he did, but the list of presidents who did the same damn thing, Bush One, and Eisenhower, also, and many more, all the way back to colonial days, proves a lot about men in general....and also about the outraged Republicans who decided to blow nothing into an expensive impeachment, which failed, like everything else Republicans do fails, all are far more revealing than a little hanky panky in the oval office, which wasn't even what high school boys call. "going all the way."

LMAO!

You guys are really funny.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

eg8r
12-09-2009, 09:54 AM
LOL, she never called for personal financial ruin of Clinton.

eg8r

pooltchr
12-09-2009, 09:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=pooltchr]Can anyone explain how those who were so defensive over the privacy of one of our presidents over his extramarital affairs, suddenly are ready to publically flog an athlete for the same thing?

Steve </div></div>

I
[color:#000066]Gee, I do wish you folks on here would not quote the BS Steve writes, but since you have done so, he's lying, as usual.

I thought Clinton was a real POS for what he did to Hailary, and said so. G.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

Please show me where I mentioned you specifically. It was a general statement. But judging from the way you jumped up to defend yourself, it would seem that maybe that shoe really does fit!

Steve

sack316
12-09-2009, 02:10 PM
So random thought here:

Tiger messed up. He's gonna get what he's got coming to him and lose a crapload of money and suffer from having to repair a very damaged image. I won't feel sorry for him, after all, he chose this a brought it upon himself.

With that said, when are these other women going to get some criticism? It did take 2 for him to cheat. He's the most famous athlete in the world. One can be pretty darn certain they knew he was married. And THEY broke that sanctity as well. Yet they will be rewarded, make financial gain and small time fame for sharing their slut stories.

Tiger will take his lumps, and he deserves it. Shouldn't these women be looked at in a similar light? Just a thought.

Sack

pooltchr
12-09-2009, 02:29 PM
One might think so, but the truth is all men are pigs, and all women are above reproach. Or, so I have been told.
(Except for Republican women, who are just as bad as men)

Steve

Chilled
12-10-2009, 02:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

......about the outraged Republicans who decided to blow nothing ....
</div></div>

Aaaah!.....if only Monica had made the same decision how different things might have been /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
12-10-2009, 09:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So random thought here:

Tiger messed up. He's gonna get what he's got coming to him and lose a crapload of money and suffer from having to repair a very damaged image. I won't feel sorry for him, after all, he chose this a brought it upon himself.

With that said, when are these other women going to get some criticism? It did take 2 for him to cheat. He's the most famous athlete in the world. One can be pretty darn certain they knew he was married. And THEY broke that sanctity as well. Yet they will be rewarded, make financial gain and small time fame for sharing their slut stories.

Tiger will take his lumps, and he deserves it. Shouldn't these women be looked at in a similar light? Just a thought.

Sack </div></div>

Absolutely! I see both Tiger, and those women as the same sorts of intellectually lazy, emotionally underdeveloped, sex addicted, self centered, pigs.

Sexual addiction, or any addiction, does not absolve the addicted from the responsibility for all the pain that their actions cause to others.

The decision "To think" is the basis of mental stability, and a healthy self-esteem. The trail of damaged lives behind those who fail to do their work on themselves is long and sadly seldom acknowledged by the people who so often blame their circumstances, or other people, one way or other, instead of learning about the role they played all along, which led to everything that they create, as they blame other people and circumstances for their own poor behavior.

It's so much easier to assume the victim role, as anyone who has observed Sara Palin, can readily see.

One can study all religions, all of the philosophers, history, and even science and mathmatics, and find the same principles for living and building a healthy self-esteem, and a happy and well adjusted center. No one is perfect, but all should and must work to become a well adjusted individual. That is something one must do for ones self, no one can hand it to you, you have to create it. The condition of low self esteem, is probably the source of the most misery in the world.

There is a reason why the buddhists preach, no ego gratification. The public places people like Tiger Woods on a pedastal, which they do not deserve to sit atop. Unfortunately, when they are not centered within themselves, they come to believe that they belong in that ridiculous position of glory....just one of the many ways in which public opinion and the media, the love of money, and glory, and the irresponsibility of failing to do the hard work of self analysis, leads many individuals away from the reality of who they are, what has occured in their lives, and why, which is their own doing, and a result of being mentally lazy.

Tiger Woods, IMO, also likely has an addiction to drugs, another result which people who expect, and like, instant gratification, have not developed the adult skill of putting off present gratification for more important, valuable, life enforcing long range goals, often suffer.

The devastation they create for those in their rhelm, is a result of their own appetite for that instant gratification, which is immature, and irresponsible.
G.

pooltchr
12-10-2009, 01:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

The decision "To think" is the basis of mental stability, and a healthy self-esteem. The trail of damaged lives behind those who fail to do their work on themselves is long and sadly seldom acknowledged by the people who so often blame their circumstances, or other people, one way or other, instead of learning about the role they played all along, which led to everything that they create, as they blame other people and circumstances for their own poor behavior.

</div></div>

So, based on this statement, is it your contention that all those poor inner-city dropouts who can't find gainful employment, and end up living a life of crime, or living off welfare are actually responsible for their own circumstances???

Steve

sack316
12-10-2009, 07:48 PM
That was a very good post. I **gulp** agree! (?) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

Chopstick
12-11-2009, 08:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The decision "To think" is the basis of mental stability,

<span style="color: #3366FF">There is no such thing as a decision to think.</span>

There is a reason why the buddhists preach, no ego gratification.

<span style="color: #3366FF">That is not what they preach. What they preach is no ego. Big difference.</span>

</div></div>

Gayle in MD
12-11-2009, 12:59 PM
As compared to automatic emotional responses running ones life, the decision to think, is the way of grown up, well adjusted people...there is such a thing, and you obviously know nothing about psychology, to make such a ridiculous statement....

The decision to use rational judgement, byh thinking through ones decisions, instead of gut decisions, or automatic emotional reactions, at effect of your emotions, rather than at cause of them, is what children do, not well adjusted adults.

G.

G.