PDA

View Full Version : Obama saved the nation.

Qtec
12-07-2009, 09:41 PM
If he had lost,this person would have been one cardiac arrest away from being the POTUS!
OMG (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqsUNQAbtnA&feature=player_embedded#)

Q........I reckon she must be on something.

wolfdancer
12-07-2009, 11:22 PM
Q, you probably just don't understand basketball....
It didn't exactly equal Nixon's speech, for heart tugging drama "you won't have me to kick around anymore", and it's not quite "Bye, bye, Miss American pie".....but Alaska's loss.......is Alaska's gain!!!

Gayle in MD
12-08-2009, 01:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If he had lost,this person would have been one cardiac arrest away from being the POTUS!
OMG (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqsUNQAbtnA&feature=player_embedded#)

Q........I reckon she must be on something.
</div></div>

She on something alright...on going....I can't wait for the coming revelations. I'd say we haven't scratched the surface, yet.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Will the real Sara....

pooltchr
12-08-2009, 09:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....I can't wait for the coming revelations. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Will the real Sara.... </div></div>

It's very telling that you are waiting with anticipation for dirt to be revealed about someone. Do you even realize what that comment says about you???????

Steve

Qtec
12-08-2009, 09:20 AM
The thread was about the brainless wonder Palin and her amazing ability to say a lot and still not make sense. Nobody 'ambushed her 'or was cruel and nasty to her like she claims Couric was to her. She had ALL the time to prepare for this news con, that she called, and she came over, she made as much sense as talking a Baboon on meth.

Any comment about that?

Q

pooltchr
12-08-2009, 09:52 AM
That is your opinion, which differs from hers
John McCain, who's campaign is the subject of part of the book, was very supportive of her book, and her, on Meet the Press this past weekend.

If he ain't complaining, why are you?

If you don'f like her, don't buy the book!!!!!!!!
But don't act surprised that a huge number of people are buying it!

Steve

Gayle in MD
12-09-2009, 11:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is your opinion, which differs from hers
John McCain, who's campaign is the subject of part of the book, was very supportive of her book, and her, on Meet the Press this past weekend.

Steve </div></div>

You are such an idiot! This thread is not about who is buying the book! This thread is about the disaster of having this idiot woman, a heartbeat away from the presidency, when "Reasonable people with common sense" can readily see for themselves, that she is an IDIOT!

Unlike YOU...who cannot READ!

Golf-Foxtrot-Yankee

G.

Gayle in MD
12-09-2009, 11:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The thread was about the brainless wonder Palin and her amazing ability to say a lot and still not make sense. Nobody 'ambushed her 'or was cruel and nasty to her like she claims Couric was to her. She had ALL the time to prepare for this news con, that she called, and she came over, she made as much sense as talking a Baboon on meth.

Any comment about that?

Q </div></div>

Yeah, the southern wonder here, has a comment, which completely misses the point of your post, entirely, as usual, and uses it for more of his non stop insults, while he tries twist the subject, Palin's incompetence.... into something you weren't even talking about, buying Sara Palin's book!

Same ol' same ol'....

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

pooltchr
12-09-2009, 11:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is your opinion, which differs from hers

Steve </div></div>

You are such an idiot! This thread is not about who is buying the book! This thread is about the disaster of having this idiot woman, a heartbeat away from the presidency, when "Reasonable people with common sense" can readily see for themselves, that she is an IDIOT!

Unlike YOU...who cannot READ!

Golf-Foxtrot-Yankee

G. </div></div>

In the spirit of friendship and compassion, I found this that could be of great help to you...

http://www.psych.org/

Steve