PDA

View Full Version : more tiger

wolfdancer
12-08-2009, 12:12 AM
TIGER WOODS JOKES: JUST ARRIVED

1) It was just reported that Phil Mickelson contacted Tiger's wife to pick up some tips on how to beat Tiger.

2) Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole in one.

3 )What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.

4) Tiger Woods wasn't seriously injured in the crash, but he's still below par.

5) What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning?They went clubbing.

6) Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn't decide between a wood and an iron.

7) And the winner is...... Apparently the police asked Tiger's wife how many times she hit him. She said " I don't know exactly but put me down for a 5.

Gayle in MD
12-08-2009, 12:27 AM
Seems that Tiger's Lady has moved out.

Good! Proud of her. Now, the question is, When is Todd Palin going to move out?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

sack316
12-08-2009, 12:32 AM
Tood Palin was living with the Woods'? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

Gayle in MD
12-08-2009, 01:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tood Palin was living with the Woods'? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack </div></div>

No, just with a nut that fell out of a tree, as far as I can tell, but no woods that I know of.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Deeman3
12-08-2009, 11:46 AM
If Todd Palin was sleeping with Tiger, I withdraw my support for Sarah. That is as disgusting as Barney Frank's roomate. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
12-09-2009, 10:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If Todd Palin was sleeping with Tiger, I withdraw my support for Sarah. That is as disgusting as Barney Frank's roomate. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Well, if you can focus on Barney Frank's room mate so much, how come all the bathroom toe tapping, and closeted Republican Gay Representatives, who refuse to answer the question, "Are you heterosexual" OR the question, "Are you homosexual" completely slips your awareness?

Gee, then you like to call others, partisan????

Are we back in the nineties again?
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
G.

pooltchr
12-09-2009, 11:39 AM
I don't think you have much room to talk about Dee commenting on Barney, considering your obsessive non-stop attacks on Palin.

Do you even own a mirror?

Steve