PDA

View Full Version : Climate Change -- Those hacked e-mails

Qtec
12-09-2009, 05:45 AM
Conspiracy of the Century?

LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Climatate change deniers = idiots (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nnVQ2fROOg&feature=player_embedded)

"Now that the conspiracy theorists have blown off steam, it's time for a more sober analysis of those e-mails and what they mean. I can't go through all of them, there are far too many, and . So I've taken the two that seem to be getting conspiracy theorists most worked up -- Phil Jones's e-mail about "Mike's Nature trick" and Kevin Trenberth's e-mail about a "travesty." I'm glad to see that skeptic websites that cover the science understand what these e-mails actually mean. As you'll see, very few commentators who jumped on the conspiracy bandwagon even before reading the e-mails managed to get it right."

.....nitwits LOL
Q ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the truth (http://www.youtube.com/user/potholer54#p/u/17/52KLGqDSAjo)

llotter
12-09-2009, 07:31 AM
I listened to this journalists presentation but I soon realized that he was a total idiot when he pronounced the word 'methane' with a long 'e' as though he owned it... as in 'me-car', 'me-house', 'me-really-dumb' etc. Methinks that Rush is a much better source than some foreigner with a very unamerican accent who thinks he 'knows' what is true and talks down to everyone else.

Gayle in MD
12-09-2009, 09:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I listened to this journalists presentation but I soon realized that he was a total idiot when he pronounced the word 'methane' with a long 'e' as though he owned it... as in 'me-car', 'me-house', 'me-really-dumb' etc. Methinks that Rush is a much better source than some foreigner with a very unamerican accent who thinks he 'knows' what is true and talks down to everyone else. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">BWA HA HA HA...you just get funnier every day...

You prefer the word of a burned out drug addict to an expert? And your reasoning is that a foreigner should not be given any birth for a mispronunciation of an AMerican word? All of this preceeded by countless posts of admiration for a cold blooded murderer, and claims of being a Christian! Followed by Pronouncments that the left lives in a cesspool of ignorance?!!!
Wow, I'm impressed!

BWA HA HA HA....typical ignorant, Fanatically Religious, RW Fringe, Northern Virginia Bubba. And I'll bet your also a bumper rider....who blows your horn at people who are doing the speed limit, and then rides the bumper of the law abiders!

G.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif