PDA

View Full Version : What a surprise!

Qtec
12-09-2009, 06:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>Did Sarah Palin leave Hawaii because there were too many Asians? In the New Yorker review of "Going Rogue," Sam Tanenhaus writes that Palin's father suggested as much to the reporters who wrote "Sarah From Alaska." The account contradicts the former Alaska governor's own description of her reasons for leaving college in Hawaii after only one semester.

Palin, though notoriously ill-traveled outside the United States, did journey far to the first of the four colleges she attended, in Hawaii. She and a friend who went with her lasted only one semester. "Hawaii was a little too perfect," Palin writes. "Perpetual sunshine isn't necessarily conducive to serious academics for eighteen-year-old Alaska girls." Perhaps not. <span style='font-size: 23pt'>But Palin's father, Chuck Heath, gave a different account to Conroy and Walshe. According to him, the presence of so many Asians and Pacific Islanders made her uncomfortable: "They were a minority type thing and it wasn't glamorous, so she came home." </span>In any case, Palin reports that she much preferred her last stop, the University of Idaho, "because it was much like Alaska yet still 'Outside.' "

Q............LOL

Gayle in MD
12-09-2009, 06:55 AM
The right will just deny this, I can hear it now. Oh, her Da Da had indigestion that day, and can't be held to account for anything he said, or something else equally ridiculous, like LWW's flippant replies on your thread about the ACORN, none of which make any sense at all, BTW. Just blatant denials of the facts you provided, as usual.

As if they had a clue. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

I spent a month in Hawaii, once, and I'd have to say, according to my own experience there, this charge against Palin sounds pretty accurate. Living with the sounds of the mix of languages, all of which really are not melodious to an American ear, and when exposed to it, 24/7, it's incredibly annoying. It's like living in a Nail Care shop, all day every day.

Does that make me a racist? I don't think so, but then, I'm not trying to be POTUS, nor making up a story, years later, for political purposes, in order to BS the American Public. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

G. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

pooltchr
12-09-2009, 09:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I spent a month in Hawaii, once, and I'd have to say, according to my own experience there, this charge against Palin sounds pretty accurate.
</div></div>

Please explain how you spending a month in Hawaii makes you an expert on Sarah Palin.
Thanks

Steve

eg8r
12-09-2009, 09:42 AM
Yes, my parents also had differing opinions about things that I have done.

eg8r

eg8r
12-09-2009, 09:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I spent a month in Hawaii, once, and I'd have to say, according to my own experience there, this charge against Palin sounds pretty accurate. Living with the sounds of the mix of languages, all of which really are not melodious to an American ear, and when exposed to it, 24/7, it's incredibly annoying. It's like living in a Nail Care shop, all day every day.</div></div>So, since you prejudiced against foreigners Palin must have the same problems?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
12-09-2009, 10:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I spent a month in Hawaii, once, and I'd have to say, according to my own experience there, this charge against Palin sounds pretty accurate. Living with the sounds of the mix of languages, all of which really are not melodious to an American ear, and when exposed to it, 24/7, it's incredibly annoying. It's like living in a Nail Care shop, all day every day.</div></div>So, since you prejudiced against foreigners Palin must have the same problems?

eg8r </div></div>

According to her father, she didn't like being surounded by Asians....

I didn't like listening to their language all day every day, just as I don't like listening to any Asian language, Non stop, for even an hour, it gets on my nerves.... I find it hard to be around it.

Hence, I can relate to what her Dad said...

That's all I was saying.

that's my opinion.

My other opinions about Sara were formed from her own live presentations.

Since then, everything else she has done, has increased my original opinion of her...particularly watching her drage that baby around as a photo mascot, to prove her abortion position, while her daughter is said to be the one person who was raising it.

But then, her story about boarding two jets, after her water broke, and flying all that distance, during labor, and the flight attendants saying they didn't know she was even pregnant, leaves a number of scenarios on my mind.

Number one...my water broke when I went into labor. When you go into labor, after your water breaks, you'd have to be either totally NUTS to decide to fly for eight hours, or even three hours, and not go directly to the hospital.

Number two, makes me wonder if she wanted that baby, IF she was actually carrying a baby, to survive, since supposedly, the labor was a month early.

Number three, the fact that iw wasn't evident that she was either supposedly in labor, or even pregnant, makes me ownder if that is actually her baby, particularly since Levi is saying that she tried to get them to allow her to say that she was the mother of THEIR baby!

So, here's my take on the subject. Sara Palin is a pathological LIAR!

Nearly everyone one she's been involved with, has said so, from McCain's campaign advisors, to her almost son-in-law, and everything I've heard coming out of her own mouth...

Here's what is going to happen.

LKevi's book is going to be a block buster!

He's got the goods on Sara, and he's had more sense than she has, he got some good people to direct him right from the start, and he had enough sense to listen to them.

Just wai and see, the truth will come out when his book is on the stands, and Sara, will be ruined when all of her lies are exposed.

This "Water Broke, Labor" story of hers, has legs....

Something is stinking in Denmark, IMO!

Also, since I have a right to my opinion....I think she's a joke. A big liar! An incompetent politician. A very bad mother. AND to charge people wwho buy her book, and line up to get it signed, for a picture, is really greedy, IMO, for a politician to do so, unless, of course, she wants to admit that actually, she is nothing more than a celebraty, who, on a fluke Hail mary Pass, by McCain, another big liar, fell into the public eye, and made a total ass of herself, and who now wants to blame everybody else for her own failures.

Sara's **** is going to hit the fan, IMO, and we've only seen the tip of the iceburg, on Sara...

The right, will eventually be just as much in denial over supporting Sara from the start, as they now are over supporting Bush's sp[ending spree for eight years, and all his law breaking, and incompetence.

So put on your seat belts, as Betty David would say, it's going to be a bumppy ride for you righties...

LMAO! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

It will be another chapter of idiots supporting an idiot, sor of like Llotter's posts, and the No Where man's BS, which doesn't amount to anything but denial, lies, twisting and overall, BS.

G.

eg8r
12-09-2009, 12:51 PM
Have you ever supported the chance that a book written about someone you don't like might still be full of lies?

eg8r

pooltchr
12-09-2009, 01:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have you ever supported the chance that a book written about someone you don't like might still be full of lies?

eg8r </div></div>

Why? That would require independent thought!

Steve