PDA

View Full Version : I Miss Hondo! In His Honor

Gayle in MD
12-10-2009, 06:26 PM
This is one of my favorite posts by Hondo....worth a reprint. I don't hink he would mind....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Hmmm. Define "common sense"?

I notice so many on the New Right keep trashing intellect
anymore.

Professors are idiots, especially those from Ivy League schools,
and yet they were so proud of W being shoved through Yale.

Teachers are idiots, especially public school teachers.

Stammering, shallow, vacuous individuals like Bush and
Palin are called a breath of fresh air.

Countries such as England where intellect is highly valued are called elitist snobs.

The dumbing down of America continues.
</span> </div></div>

I just have a feeling that tomorrow, this post of his will be very appropriate, after the President's fabulous speech.

G.

eg8r
12-11-2009, 08:48 AM
Hondo never hides for long.

eg8r

llotter
12-11-2009, 10:22 AM
The problem with 'intellectuals' is when they want to impose their hair brained schemes on the whole of society. This seems to be almost inevitable in the 'soft' sciences as otherwise they would be completely useless. The English and History departments have also been infected with the need to politicize their studies as the money flows toward social engineering. And now, to my surprise, even the 'hard' sciences have suffered the same disease as we witness Climategate.

So, while few political leaders would fall into the 'intellectual' category, there are supported by cadres of them pouring out of the elite schools. It does seem to me that their ideas, implemented through the political process, have been a disaster.

Gayle in MD
12-11-2009, 01:20 PM
Who cares what you think? You admire cold blooded cowardly murderers, who kill people who are abiding by our laws, because they don't subscribe to his, and your, BS religious opinions.

That's what al Qaeda does. That's what the Talliban does.

That makes you irrelevant, unbalanced, and suffering from religious fanaticism, IMO, therefore, it is a waste of your time, and mine, to offer your opinions to me....

G.

pooltchr
12-11-2009, 01:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who cares what you think? You admire cold blooded cowardly murderers, who kill people who are abiding by our laws, because they don't subscribe to his, and your, BS religious opinions.

That makes you irrelevant, unbalanced, and suffering from religious fanaticism, IMO, therefore, it is a waste of your time, and mine, to offer your opinions to me....

G. </div></div>

Much of the same could be said about you.

Steve

llotter
12-11-2009, 02:22 PM
What the infamous Nazi, Dr. Mengele did while experimenting oh humans was also legal but any thinking person knows is that legality does not always define morality. In fact, the 'law' is often used to undermine morality because it is well known that many people become confused and can be led like Rats following the Pied Piper.

When you wallow in the Cesspool of Stupidity, as you do, you become incapable of understanding anything other than what all the Rats understand...practically nothing.

It is you that follow with religious fervor the dictates of the Left and it is you that will kill on demand just as they have done to millions of both the born and the unborn.

Gayle in MD
12-11-2009, 03:12 PM
Murder is illegal here in this country.

Abortion is legal.

You are an idiot.

End of story.

G.

LWW
12-11-2009, 05:06 PM
He is faithfully perched upon his AZB cross.

LWW

pooltchr
12-11-2009, 05:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Murder is illegal here in this country.

Abortion is legal.

G. </div></div>

Exactly the point he was making. Both are killing other humans...but because the left has made one legal, you believe it is ok. Those of us who actually think about things understand that killing is killing. Of course, you never could understand that lying is lying, so I'm not expecting the light to go off for you on this one either.

Steve

LWW
12-12-2009, 03:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Murder is illegal here in this country.

Abortion is legal.

You are an idiot.

End of story.

G. </div></div>

In Germany the killing of Jews was also legal.

You don't have a point at all and resort to childish name calling in a vain effort to hide that fact.

Deal with it.

End of story.

LWW

eg8r
12-14-2009, 11:28 AM
Abortion is murder. It is quite evident to see that our laws are contradictory.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
12-15-2009, 01:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Murder is illegal here in this country.

Abortion is legal.

G. </div></div>

Exactly the point he was making. Both are killing other humans...but because the left has made one legal, you believe it is ok. Those of us who actually think about things understand that killing is killing. Of course, you never could understand that lying is lying, so I'm not expecting the light to go off for you on this one either.

Steve </div></div>

A fetus is not a human being. Abortion is legal. you don't get to dictate to the women in this country what they may, or may not do with their own bodies.

You are a raging misogynist, as was proven long ago by your own repulsive, misogynistic statements.

G.

Gayle in MD
12-15-2009, 01:15 PM
That is your opinion. That does not make it a correct opinion, nor does it make it true, just, compassionate, humanistic, democratic, or even relevant, to anyone but to yourself. Because you insist on twisting reality around to your own subjective version of it, and then trying to use it to judge others whom you have no right to judge, with your lies, will not change anything.

Women will never again allow men to dictate to them what they may or may not do with their bodies.

End of story.

G.

pooltchr
12-15-2009, 01:26 PM
What is the female version of misogynistic?

Steve

eg8r
12-15-2009, 01:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That does not make it a correct opinion, nor does it make it true</div></div>In your own words, correct or true are "subjective".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Women will never again allow men to dictate to them what they may or may not do with their bodies.</div></div>Actually, like everything else, you are never right. It is still illegal to whore out your body for money (unless there is a camera involved). Don't think there were too many women around making that law. But since you singled out a specific sex, I would like to point out in reference to the burka, you are still prepared to allow a woman to dictate to another woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
12-15-2009, 01:58 PM
I would never do such a thing. I had an opinion, that is quite different than trying to dictate. I surely would never approach any person, and attempt to discuss with them any of their private, personal opinions or decisions. Wouldn't think of invading another person's space in an effort to infringe on their private decisions, as the religious right thinks they have a right to do at abortion clinics. I would never defend a man who murdered another man, because they had different values.

I will speak against those who try to force their ideals upon others, by invading their space, and against those who oppress women, kill innocent people over ideology, for financial gain, or for exploitation.

Invading Iraq, for example, was something we had no authority, or right to do. It was completely illegal and immoral, for George Bush to thumb his nose at the opinions of the rest of the United Nations, and the countries of the Middle East, most all of which were against it, and destroy that country like he did, and then walk away and leave the mess for someone else to clean up.

Keeping agreements, is very important. Bush was wrong. IMO, both you, and Steve, and anyone else who seeks to slander women for their personal, private rights and decisions, are misogynists. You have no right to judge circumstances about which you have no knowledge, or authority, or personal consequence. It is none of your business what any woman does with her body.

G.

pooltchr
12-15-2009, 02:20 PM
Aren't you glad your mother didn't believe in abortion?

Steve

Gayle in MD
12-15-2009, 02:26 PM
Before she died, my mother, and all of my aunts, changed their positions on the subject of abortion.

My only living aunt, now 88, believes in a woman's right to have a choice, and full privacy and ownership of her own body, the right to all choices about her reproductive life, and believes in her right to have an abortion. She is a devout Catholic, and has been her entire life. She is my God Mother. She has never missed a sunday mass in her entire life. You'd have a tough time finding a better woman than she has been her entire life. But, unlike some, she looks at all sides of an issue, and is a very unassumming person, who knows her place, and understands that it is not her place to force her views upon others, nor to judge their personal, private decisions in life.

g.

pooltchr
12-15-2009, 02:34 PM
If you were my daughter, I might have a different position on abortion!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

sack316
12-15-2009, 03:05 PM
lol

Gayle in MD
12-15-2009, 03:07 PM
If I were your daughter, I might have a different opinion on suicide, too.

G.

eg8r
12-15-2009, 03:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Invading Iraq, for example, was something we had no authority, or right to do.</div></div>Actually we did. You can thank Kerry for that vote. On the other hand we did not have any authority to attack Milosevic but you did not care about that murderer. You just wanted to make sure Saddam was safe.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IMO, both you, and Steve, and anyone else who seeks to slander women for their personal, private rights and decisions, are misogynists. </div></div>Thank you for clearing that up. It is your OPINION, not the actual definition. Don't worry, your bending the "rules" for your own good has been evident plenty of times around here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have no right to judge circumstances about which you have no knowledge, or authority, or personal consequence. It is none of your business what any woman does with her body.</div></div>Actually I do. It is the right to free speech which is exactly what we are doing on this forum, exercising our right to free speech.

eg8r

eg8r
12-15-2009, 03:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Before she died, my mother, and all of my aunts, changed their positions on the subject of abortion.</div></div>A little too late don't you think? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Just a joke and carrying along what Steve was hinting at and flew over your head. Nothing like a bit of levity in the air.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
12-15-2009, 03:14 PM
As I stated, it is none of your business what other people do in the privacy of their own lives.

Your opinions, IOW, are not enforceable! They're just opinions, uneducated ones at that.

In the future, try learning the correct terms of the discussion, Lables, job titles, and such, before you set out to display your vast, stunning ignorance!

G.

eg8r
12-15-2009, 03:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As I stated, it is none of your business what other people do in the privacy of their own lives.</div></div>Then why do you continue to post about what others do in their private lives? You have in the past few minutes decided to attack me in my private life so I wonder what is fueling your hypocrisy?

So, this response of yours completely ignores my post which leads me to believe you really have nothing intelligent to say on the subject. Good job.

eg8r

wolfdancer
12-16-2009, 11:27 PM
Patricide would be a nice alternative to suicide,if'n you was.... and with the right lawyer....it might be ruled justified /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
12-17-2009, 11:00 PM
Thank you, sweetie. I was proud of that post.

hondo
12-17-2009, 11:02 PM
Don't worry, Lotter. You'll never be mistaken for an intellectual.

hondo
12-17-2009, 11:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you were my daughter, I might have a different position on abortion!

Steve </div></div>

A shameful post. Man, you have really gone down hill in the past year or so.

pooltchr
12-18-2009, 08:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you were my daughter, I might have a different position on abortion!

Steve </div></div>

A shameful post. Man, you have really gone down hill in the past year or so. </div></div>

Have I gotten down to your level yet? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

wolfdancer
12-18-2009, 04:56 PM
I thought his post to be the saddest yet.

Sev
12-18-2009, 07:38 PM
And suppose woman dictate that decision? What then?

hondo
12-20-2009, 08:13 AM
Excuse me?? I don't say things like that.

pooltchr
12-20-2009, 08:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Excuse me?? I don't say things like that. </div></div>

I will assume you didn't see the grin attached to that post, or understand that it was not serious.

Steve

wolfdancer
12-21-2009, 05:47 PM
Gayle, I see that both Steve and Ed, now believe that they can make some tasteless joke about you, and it's ok, because they put a smiley on it.
That they used the very serious issue of abortion to "make funny" is crude, beyond belief.

pooltchr
12-21-2009, 06:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, I see that both Steve and Ed, now believe that they can make some tasteless joke about you, and it's ok, because they put a smiley on it.
That they used the very serious issue of abortion to "make funny" is crude, beyond belief.
</div></div>

You lying jerk! The only thing I said on the subject was that I thought SEV crossed the line. Do you understand what that means???? It means I did not agree with what he said!!!!

The comment I made about my stand on abortion was supposed to be humerous, and Gayle responded in kind. I didn't have a problem with her reply, in fact, I thought it was pretty sharp.

If all you are going to do is lie and try to stir up more $H**, then just STFU!

Steve

hondo
12-21-2009, 06:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, I see that both Steve and Ed, now believe that they can make some tasteless joke about you, and it's ok, because they put a smiley on it.
</div></div>

You lying jerk! The only thing I said on the subject was that I thought SEV crossed the line. Do you understand what that means???? It means I did not agree with what he said!!!!

The comment I made about my stand on abortion was supposed to be humerous, and Gayle responded in kind. I didn't have a problem with her reply, in fact, I thought it was pretty sharp.

If all you are going to do is lie and try to stir up more $H**, then just STFU!

Steve </div></div>

Okay, guys. Group hug.
There. Now don't we all feel better.

eg8r
12-21-2009, 07:39 PM
What makes the abortion issue serious for you? For me it is the fact that mothers who made a "mistake" on Friday night with their boyfriends are allowed to kill their baby in the spirit of a do-over next Friday.

eg8r

wolfdancer
12-21-2009, 09:01 PM
I'm Catholic, and believe in the sanctity of life....but I think it is right to terminate a pregnancy if the Mother's life is in danger.
Religion aside....I believe it's a woman's right to decide....

wolfdancer
12-21-2009, 09:03 PM
yeah....very funny, and very tasteless

wolfdancer
12-21-2009, 09:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You admire cold blooded cowardly murderers, who kill people who are abiding by our laws, because they don't subscribe to his, and your, BS religious opinions.
That's what al Qaeda does. That's what the Talliban does. </div></div>
Maybe you could point out the similarities for me.....I'm having trouble figuring them out.

eg8r
12-21-2009, 09:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm Catholic, and believe in the sanctity of life....but I think it is right to terminate a pregnancy if the Mother's life is in danger. </div></div>Looks like we are both using examples in the extreme but I would venture to guess my example is MUCH more prominent.

eg8r &lt;~~~never believes it is the right of the woman to decide to murder her child

pooltchr
12-21-2009, 09:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You admire cold blooded cowardly murderers, who kill people who are abiding by our laws, because they don't subscribe to his, and your, BS religious opinions.
That's what al Qaeda does. That's what the Talliban does. </div></div>
Maybe you could point out the similarities for me.....I'm having trouble figuring them out. </div></div>

I didn't say this. Why don't you learn how to post to the person you are actually quoting?

Steve

pooltchr
12-21-2009, 09:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah....very funny, and very tasteless </div></div>

Of all the people to accuse anyone of saying something tasteless, you should be the last!

Steve

wolfdancer
12-21-2009, 10:06 PM
oops ....did I jump ahead of anybody in line?

llotter
12-21-2009, 10:25 PM
Well, obviously Gayle misses one of her sycophants because a gal can never have too many toadies.

wolfdancer
12-21-2009, 10:28 PM
you accepted that appraisal by Gayle, then claimed she was guilty of some of the same....somehow, your quote got lost in my post.
But forgetting that ....I really don't want to have to read any more of your posts, directed to me, and sure as hell, don't want to have to reply to your crazy crap......looks like I may have to ask the admin to get you to stop.
Here's the thing....I'm Irish and I'm Catholic, and I vote Democratic, you can object to any or all of the above....but ain't nothing you can do or say to change that....now, on the other hand... I don't give a rat's ass what nationality you are, I could give a damn what religion, if any, you belong to, and could give a sh*t who you voted for,.... your views on anything ...political, economy, etc, mean nothing to me, nada......in short, whatever you do up there doesn't interest me in the least. If you were playing pool on TV, I'd turn the tv off, or throw my glass at it . In summary....I just don't give a f**k about you, but I have to admit your posts are annoying....it's the part where you claim to be an expert and have inside info, that really gets to me....I suppose I should just laugh it off....but why let the absurdity go unchallenged? At least then you might not feel compelled to post on 10 different sites as yer buddy does....I may be saving others from your .......

hondo
12-22-2009, 05:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, obviously Gayle misses one of her sycophants because a gal can never have too many toadies. </div></div>

The mini-moron has spoken.

EDIT: I shouldn't stoop to your level. I apologize.

pooltchr
12-22-2009, 08:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">......looks like I may have to ask the admin to get you to stop.

<span style="color: #FF6666">When I violate the terms of use, by all means, run to them and get them to make me stop. I'm sure you would love to silence the voice of someone who refuses to put up with your personal attacks and abuse. </span>

. In summary....I just don't give a f**k about you, .... </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF6666">I wish I had a nickle for every time you have said that, and how you don't read my posts, and will no longer respond to my posts. You say it.....but then you come right back and continue. You keep saying the best thing to do with Larry is to ignore him. If that is good advice, why don't you actually take your own advice and ignore me?
Steve </span>

llotter
12-22-2009, 09:05 AM
The Fallen Catholic fell into the Cesspool of Stupidity and enjoys the company he finds there. The Devil works in mysterious ways to accomplish his evil deeds.

Gayle in MD
12-22-2009, 12:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who cares what you think? You admire cold blooded cowardly murderers, who kill people who are abiding by our laws, because they don't subscribe to his, and your, BS religious opinions.

G. </div></div>

Much of the same could be said about you.

Steve </div></div>

Obviously, if you thought I was irrelevant, you could get through one damn week without stalking every one of my posts.

What a total hypocrite!

You're disgusting.

wolfdancer
12-22-2009, 01:48 PM
just **** off, with your moronic accusations...you follow Gayle around, posting behind her at every opportunity....and now you think you are going to improve your rep here, by posting behind me.

wolfdancer
12-22-2009, 02:04 PM
Some more of your preaching, and bigoted anti-Catholic bs....
You aren't fit to judge me...
You must be referring to the cesspool of stupidity here...and since your goon squad has run off most of the other Democrats, liberals, and free thinking Americans......I'd have to agree with you.
Speaking of cesspools....if you were laying on a sidewalk, bleeding profusely, and there was a pile of doggie doo nearby.....my only concern would be to remove the smaller pile, before someone stepped in it.

wolfdancer
12-22-2009, 02:25 PM
don't worry...he can lower the bar even further.
Dee was on this board for several years, and while we never agreed
on politics, we never exchanged a cross word.
I think it more then a coincidence that he left,...after this new group arrived....llotter, jay, lww,...... et al
They preach hatred, claim they are superior to all others, oppose minorities, and now after they figured out the Kennedy's were RC, they hate Catholics.....yet believe themselves to be real Americans.....it all reads like "master race" bs to me.
I think llotter is one of those people that use the internet to support his fantasy that he is above all others ....
just like someone else here:

http://www.bobtuley.com/patton180.gif

....maybe we should rename the site "Fantasy Island"

Gayle in MD
12-22-2009, 02:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Fallen Catholic fell into the Cesspool of Stupidity and enjoys the company he finds there. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>The Devil works in mysterious ways to accomplish his evil deeds</span>. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>You ought to know, it's obvious since the day you arrived, he's using you to foment his hatred and lies, everytime you honor a yellow bellied murderer, or tell one of your disgusting stories about you and your daughter going around as judge and jury, invading other people's privacy, and forcing yourselves into their private, personal, decisions. you reveal the depth of your illness, radical religious fanaticism, of the same sort that wars have been fought over.

G. </span> </span>

pooltchr
12-22-2009, 02:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just **** off, </div></div>

And a very merry Christmas to you as well.

Steve

pooltchr
12-22-2009, 03:53 PM
Thank you for the PM, Wolfie! Although I hold out hope that somewhere beneath all the crap there is actually a decent human being, you continue to disappoint.

I very clearly understood your "F*** off" message. And I still wish you a Merry Christmas.

Steve

wolfdancer
12-22-2009, 04:29 PM
You can try to make yourself look good here....with your phony greeting, but I ain't buying into it. I choose to send you a pm to avoid any public exchange, but see that you even try to use that against me.
You are the last person on this board, that I worry about disappointing, but thanks for the laugh.......
Hope that you don't mind....but I send many of your posts back east, just to support the stories I tell my family, and friends that I grew up with....about the myspace teen-aged like, "intellectual" postings, on this board.
Lately though...they get a bigger kick out of llotter's trash.
I don't want to ruin their xmas, and probably never will send them the "real hate" posts of jay. They got burned out on the twit some time ago....and begged me not to send anymore "freedom fighter" posts.
So.....hopefully now....we are done????
Or are you just bored that no one responds to your posts?

pooltchr
12-22-2009, 04:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Or are you just bored that no one responds to your posts?
</div></div>

NOt at all. Often silence speaks volumes.

Steve

wolfdancer
12-22-2009, 05:20 PM
in your case it means people are just shaking their heads in disbelief and thinking WTF?

pooltchr
12-22-2009, 06:13 PM
Or they can't argue the fact, so their only other choice is a personal attack. That actually seems to fit some people around here more accurately.

Steve

wolfdancer
12-22-2009, 07:00 PM
I'm glad to see you owning up to that. Admission is the first step in the 12 step program.
good luck with the other steps

pooltchr
12-22-2009, 07:06 PM
I thought you were ignoring me. But then, like your friend Wail, I guess you just can't do it.

Steve

wolfdancer
12-22-2009, 07:24 PM
yeah, we're afraid that we will miss out on some of your educational, insider's data.
My offer stands....stop shadowing my posts....and I'll forget that you exist

hondo
12-23-2009, 08:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">......looks like I may have to ask the admin to get you to stop.

<span style="color: #FF6666">When I violate the terms of use, by all means, run to them and get them to make me stop. I'm sure you would love to silence the voice of someone who refuses to put up with your personal attacks and abuse. </span>

<span style="color: #FF6666">I wish I had a nickle for every time you have said that, and how you don't read my posts, and will no longer respond to my posts. You say it.....but then you come right back and continue. You keep saying the best thing to do with Larry is to ignore him. If that is good advice, why don't you actually take your own advice and ignore me?
Steve </span> </div></div>

Makes sense. Good advice.

hondo
12-23-2009, 08:23 AM
Perhaps when your hero Kopp gets out he can shoot all these fallen Christians, Lotter.

Praise Jesus!

I'm curious. Let's say you found out Jesus considers
Kopp a murderer and not a martyr.
When you then refer to Jesus as "the Moron"?

hondo
12-23-2009, 08:31 AM
Wolfie, I just read a post on AZ by Dub in which he
calls, me "trollboy", " multi-racial". Not even sure where he gets that one or why he considers that an insult.

He used to brag about being multi-racial.

He's totally lost it.
Consumed with hate.

wolfdancer
12-23-2009, 11:46 AM
Troll is one of his really big "put downs", but multi-racial???
He posted that as an insult????.
I believe most of the problems here originated with him...and I've never seen a post by him, that I would consider "normal". as in cordial, non-argumentative, non insulting, non bragging.....but that's just my "take" on him. Reading Steve's post today....it's just Gayle and I, with our repulsive compliments to each other, that is the problem. He gives Rambo a free pass
I only know what he posts lately, when I see comments about it, in someone else's post.
I know they like to gang up on you over there....but it's just the internet, ....don't let them get you down.
Have a great Christmas!!!!

hondo
12-23-2009, 11:52 AM
You have a great Christmas also, Wolfie.

LWW
12-23-2009, 01:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfie, I just read a post on AZ by Dub in which he
calls, me "trollboy", " multi-racial". Not even sure where he gets that one or why he considers that an insult.

He's totally lost it.
Consumed with hate. </div></div>

Of course, the above quoted post is a lie. But, you already knew that.

LWW

LWW
12-23-2009, 01:11 PM
And ... the exposure of the lie.

The attack:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cuesrus;2186838</div><div class="ubbcode-body">rrrrright.... Sorry Mr Grand Wizard...Did you forget to wash your white sheets? LOL</div></div>

My reply:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW;2187194</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where's hondo to protest this?

Tell us about the times you have spent confronting the KKK in person trollboy ... or your life experiences as a multi racial American ... or your escape from the clutches of the welfare state ... or are you simply parroting leftist moonbat boilerplate nonsense.

FWIW ... the question is rhetorical in nature and the answers are self evident from your own conduct.

LWW</div></div>

The interpretation as only the mind of hondo can spin it:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfie, I just read a post on AZ by Dub in which he

He's totally lost it.
Consumed with hate. </div></div>

Mistakes were made ... at a massive level.

You have moved on ... from annoyance to blatant fabrications.

I will wish you a Merry Christmas hondo ... even though I doubt that you have the capacity to actually have one.

Bless you brother, you are so far out there that mere human logic and emotion can't reach you.

LWW

JohnnyD
12-27-2009, 02:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have a great Christmas also, Wolfie. </div></div>everwere hondo go they luv him...

hondo
12-27-2009, 04:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have a great Christmas also, Wolfie. </div></div>everwere hondo go they luv him... </div></div>

Obviously a poster with taste and class.

JohnnyD
12-27-2009, 04:51 PM
What a great guy you are..snuggles

hondo
12-27-2009, 05:03 PM
Hey, I know a winner when I see one.

JohnnyD
12-27-2009, 05:18 PM
So do i.

wolfdancer
12-28-2009, 12:48 AM
So you bring crap from that site over here, and stuff from this site over there, and... it's all to try and make yourself look good on each site ???????.
We would have to read the whole thread to understand what lead to the quoted exchange....anybody, especially you, can take something out of context.
I can't speak for anybody else, but I think that what is said there, should stay there, and what is written here, shouldn't become gossip over there.
This thread was about Gayle writing something in appreciation of Hondo....once again you showed your colors, trying your best to
undermine that. AND, this is how you earn your rep points????

hondo
12-28-2009, 06:09 AM
Wolfie, I really don't want to get in a pissing contest with Dub, but he has folks over there, Cuejoey, AVmaster,Bamadog,
who idolize him and believe everything he says without even bothering to think about it.

When I try to point out where he's wrong, I'm in for a beatdown
from his troop which further convinces him that he's a winner.

Thus, I ignore him unless somebody quotes him.

wolfdancer
12-28-2009, 11:28 AM
I admire you for putting up with that crap over on azb.; I should say, standing up to the keyboard cowboys.
I don't understand what the satisfaction is in ganging up on anyone that disagrees with the groupthink over there.
AND then
sev claims it's meaningful discussion???

LWW
12-28-2009, 11:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I admire you for putting up with that crap over on azb.; I should say, standing up to the keyboard cowboys.
I don't understand what the satisfaction is in ganging up on anyone that disagrees with the groupthink over there.
AND then
sev claims it's meaningful discussion???

</div></div>

Yet another precious memory.

LWW

llotter
12-28-2009, 12:42 PM
When wolfie leaves his comedy routine behind, his inability to make a cogent point becomes all too clear and all too hate filled.

hondo
12-28-2009, 02:31 PM
The regulars get very little dissension when they post and the few that do are ridiculed.
This is why Sev and Dub think it's better.

There are a few excellent posters over there who slap them around ( Memikey, for example), but, overall, it's pretty neo-con-friendly.

hondo
12-28-2009, 02:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When wolfie leaves his comedy routine behind, his inability to make a cogent point becomes all too clear and all too hate filled. </div></div>

Larry in VA...James Kopp, A real Hero and martyr

Gayle in MD
12-28-2009, 03:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">......looks like I may have to ask the admin to get you to stop.

Steve </span> </div></div>

Makes sense. Good advice. </div></div>

If only he would take his own advice! He's the stalker around here.

CCB stalkers:

LWW
Pooltchr
Jayalley
Vapros
Llotter
Sev
Eg

IOW, the entire Mickey Mouse Club!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
12-28-2009, 03:23 PM
M I C- See you real soon!

K E Y- Why? Because we love you!

Gayle in MD
12-28-2009, 03:55 PM

Who's the leader of the club that slanders you and me.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

wolfdancer
12-28-2009, 03:57 PM
MM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61ZoKsU0OAQ&feature=related)

hondo
12-28-2009, 05:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Who's the leader of the club that slanders you and me.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

LOL! If we're doing songs it's Leader of the Pack. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
12-28-2009, 05:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> MM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61ZoKsU0OAQ&feature=related)
</div></div>

I miss Annette. Darlene was in Hustler several years ago.

I know! I know! I'm a sick puppy.

JohnnyD
12-28-2009, 08:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> MM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61ZoKsU0OAQ&feature=related)
</div></div>

I miss Annette. Darlene was in Hustler several years ago.

I know! I know! I'm a sick puppy. </div></div>But a good puppy !

hondo
12-28-2009, 09:12 PM
Thanks, Johnny. My good buddy Wolfie has you on ignore and I'm trying to convince him he's mis-judged you.

wolfdancer
12-29-2009, 02:31 AM
Larry, have I already wished you a Happy New Year? No?...well, then don't hold your breath waiting.
Is there a special school back there in dufus land where they train you to be a pompous ass, or did it all come natural?
Maybe you should send in a sample of your feces to the Smithsonian, as they have never heard of any that don't have a rather unpleasant odor.
Why don't you take your ******* on-line ministry and your denunciation of all others who don''t buy into your preaching...and shove them up where the sun don't shine?
You are a pathological "something"....it's late at night and I'm on my third nightcap....so you'll have to fill in the blank.
I'm really sorry to have to tell you this ....again ....but that Diebold voting machine, wasn't the same thing as the obelisk in "2001", and voting fer McCain/Palin didn't make you any smarter.
Now that I think of it.... (I'm on my third nitecap)....why didn't they turn the old "Spahn and Sain, then two days of rain"
thing into something catchy ? "Palin/McCain, more pain, no gain"
"two heads, no brain" "it's hard to explain"...."beats George and cocaine" (I should have been a poet)
So , I have you pegged as a Scientologist??? and would like to remind you that one of the 21 precepts of the church of Tom Cruise, Jesus Christ, Superstar is:
Respect other religions (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFDBLZl_9xw&feature=PlayList&p=1094AC235A2209DC&index=17)

JohnnyD
12-30-2009, 07:55 PM
Your such a good person hondo.Just look at some of the nasty posts that wolfie makes.You are the leader here.

hondo
12-30-2009, 08:18 PM
Wolfie is a great guy who tends to get somewhat emotional
in his responses.

I asked him to give you a chance.
I'm asking you to give him a chance.

Wolfie and I are Irish. We get emotional.
It's called being Irish. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
12-31-2009, 12:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Larry, have I already wished you a Happy New Year? No?...well, then don't hold your breath waiting.
Is there a special school back there in dufus land where they train you to be a pompous ass, or did it all come natural?
Maybe you should send in a sample of your feces to the Smithsonian, as they have never heard of any that don't have a rather unpleasant odor.
Why don't you take your ******* on-line ministry and your denunciation of all others who don''t buy into your preaching...and shove them up where the sun don't shine?
You are a pathological "something"....it's late at night and I'm on my third nightcap....so you'll have to fill in the blank.
I'm really sorry to have to tell you this ....again ....but that Diebold voting machine, wasn't the same thing as the obelisk in "2001", and voting fer McCain/Palin didn't make you any smarter.
Now that I think of it.... (I'm on my third nitecap)....why didn't they turn the old "Spahn and Sain, then two days of rain"
thing into something catchy ? "Palin/McCain, more pain, no gain"
"two heads, no brain" "it's hard to explain"...."beats George and cocaine" (I should have been a poet)
So , I have you pegged as a Scientologist??? and would like to remind you that one of the 21 precepts of the church of Tom Cruise, Jesus Christ, Superstar is:
Respect other religions (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFDBLZl_9xw&feature=PlayList&p=1094AC235A2209DC&index=17)

</div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Ha ha ha!!! Got me LOL again! One of your funniest posts, I'd say. </span>

JohnnyD
01-01-2010, 08:33 PM
It was hilarious.

JohnnyD
01-01-2010, 08:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfie is a great guy who tends to get somewhat emotional
in his responses.

I asked him to give you a chance.
I'm asking you to give him a chance.

Wolfie and I are Irish. We get emotional.
It's called being Irish. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>Hondo is Irish,well i never!

hondo
01-01-2010, 09:02 PM
And my wife is Scot/Welsh.

The joke is
"My wife has a lot of Scot in her and I have
a lot of scotch in me."

Of course, since we've been married , she's had a lot of Irish in her. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

JohnnyD
01-01-2010, 10:51 PM
Scotch is my favorite hondo.

JohnnyD
01-01-2010, 10:54 PM
I didn't know you were married hondo the way you carry on and such.Your a real playboy.

wolfdancer
01-02-2010, 03:13 AM
looks like we have left you behind somewhere. Did you get bored because nobody was replying to your " I was born without original sin" posts.
I thought if you added in a little music:
Spare the rod (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHIFMkmhDY0)

hondo
01-02-2010, 10:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scotch is my favorite hondo. </div></div>

See, I knew you were a gentleman with discerning tastes. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
01-02-2010, 10:24 AM
Rico Sauve!

Gayle in MD
01-05-2010, 09:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As I stated, it is none of your business what other people do in the privacy of their own lives.</div></div>Then why do you continue to post about what others do in their private lives? You have in the past few minutes decided to attack me in my private life so I wonder what is fueling your hypocrisy?

<span style="color: #000066">BWA HA HA HA./...really, Ed, that is choice! </span>

So, this response of yours completely ignores my post which leads me to believe you really have nothing intelligent to say on the subject. Good job.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">You haven't attacked me, and my private life, non stop, for years on this site, refusing to agree to a total, mutual ignore?

Here's the crux of your problems, Ed. You're vastly insecure. You don't like yourself. Maybe it stems from being fat most of your life. Maybe it's your looks, or limited income, not doing well enough to have a stayat home mother...or maybe, you wanted a woman who understood the values oof having a full time aprent, and found out later, you didn't get that kind of mother for your children....it could be anything at all. It's a matter of having your insecurities, or your insecurities having you.

In your case, it was obvious from the day you showed up on this forum, that you were going to insult and attack and slander everyone here, for thier opinions, or just for the hell of it.

Your extensive jealousy over my lifestyle, is evident. You ahve no respect for all the past efforts which led to my current circumstances in life. None of that reaches your limited appreciation for people, any people.

I had a husband who wanted a full time mother to raise his child, and his orphaned brothers, which we managed to do together. I was very lucky that I married a man who like me, had a mother to greet him everyday after school....who was happy to see him, a available 24/7, to be a mother, devoted to his growth and happiness.

Yes, he takes care of me, and I take care of him. It's a mutual admiration relationship. I think he's the most wonderful man I have ever known, just as my father was, and my mother, a wonderful woman, both of whom were not perfect, but good people, good people, like wolfdancer, Hondo, Dick Leonard, Q., and many other who have come and gone from this site, all fo whom you insult....but there is no doubt, that the beginning of the insults, the dark changes on this forum, started with you, and there is no doubt that regardless of how long I ignore you, you continue to stalk me here, and spread your insults non stop. It was that way from the beginning of your tenure here, and it is still your most chreished folly.

The problem is, you do not understand yourself. Using food to assuage your insecurities which you did from the time you were very young, is evidence of your deeper psychological problems, and no amount of weight loss, will remove them.

In fact, since you have children, I hope your wieght loss program, lasts, and continues to be successful, but I have serious doubts that it will, because it is evident that you have not made the effort to understand why you turned to food to escape from yourself, and your insecurities, in the first place. What you resist, persists, and what you resist, is the truth about yourself.

I have made no atempt to insult you. I am stating my opinion, in response to your often repeated attacks against my character, my life, my work ethic, my family, and everything about me. You have accumulated YEARS of insults and attacks against me, and my life.

What's behind all of that, Ed? A happy, well adjusted man? A well adjusted person who continues to make the ridiculous effort to accuse people of hatred for their political views, who tries to parlay that instance into proof that they harbor hatred? then what does that say about everyone here? The right attacks obama, the left attacks Republicans. Political views about politicians are not the same thing as consistant, rude, slanderous attacks against other people for whom you have a context of some kind....A happy man, who is well adjusted, enters a forum, and becomes the most sarcastic, insulting, rude new member to ever show up from the outset of posting here? I don't think so....

If you would like to keep that weight off, then get some counseling, because until you get a grip on your own vast insecurities, you will never be a happy, well adjusted man, and your children will pick up some very negative personality markers, which will chip away at their own opportunities for happiness and self-acceptance.

You think it is fine for you to disrespect me, and my life, yet you also think it is fine for you to attack me, when I have simply stated that parenting, is a full time job, which it is, and I, having raised four children, think that every child, needs either a Mother, or a Father, to greet them every day, early enough in the day, to share with one another the events of the day.

Every child, should have a Dad like my husband, who appreiciated that fact, and it is a fact, that all the "Quality time" BS from the sixties, which was designed to assauge the conscience of the working woman, showed up a decade later, when parents further turned their backs on full time parenting, from atleast one parent 24/7, and began to blame teachers, society, the sex revolution, drugs, and a whole score of other social issues for what went wrong with our society in the interum.

Bash me all you wish, I made my choices, and while raising children, I worked during their school hours only, to make money, doing a whole range of things, from home, or worked in our businesses, with my husband.....but raising my kids was number one, above and beyond money, and it made all the difference.

During that early time, I chose to give up lots of monitary things, found ways to make ends meet, but I have never regretted it for one moment, and the result is that I am rich in love, and rich in the successes which I have been luckey to live long enough to witness in the lives of my daughter, and my boys.

One of your most devastating problems, IMO, is that you have no respect for those who have lived out most of their lives, people who are older than yourself, which I learned all to well when I pm-ed you, asking that you lay off one of our posters, who was having serious health problems. You refused....your insecurities, which drive your insults, are so strong, that you couldn't even manage to give a man a break when he was down....no respect at all.....that is a true tragedy, because you have a great deal to learn about life, and particularly about yourself.

I applaud your success in losing the weight...trust me, it won't last. Each of us must address our issues. Doing the work on ourselves, working to understand ourselves, becoming a well adjusted person, questionaing our own faults and failures, requires hard work, the release of our defeneses, an understanding of our automatic emotional responses, and a good deal of study. Until one has accomplished those efforts, one is still living at effect, and not at cause, in their lives.

Either you have your insecurities, or your insecurities have you...what you resist, persists. And no amount of praying, can assuage that void which is always, untimately, at the core of one's emotional issues.

You may have lost the weight, for now, but the issues which drove you to being overwieght for much of your life, are still alive and well inside your own psychological core, and as long as they reside within, un-addressed, no amount of weight loss can fill the void which caused them and which has always been behind your insulting, disgraceful, disrespect for other human beings.

Remember, Ed, the young will die, and the old must, and we all have to get old, IF we're lucky, and my favorite song is "When I grow up, I want to be an old woman".... So for all your glee about my older age, which, really 64 isn't really THAT old, all my wishes have come true....and to me, the most beautiful sound in the world, is when I hear my beautiful little grand daughter say....Grandmama. My favorite times in life, is when I aly a beautiful table for those I love, and watch them devour my cooking. My most cherished moments, are when I can lighten the load for someone I love, or just for someone with whom I have a chance encounter, a stranger, a child, and old man or women who need someone to take some interest in them, or contribute to their day, just one smile, can make my day.

Regardless of your version, of Gayle in Md., her life, her loved ones, her age, and her spirit, you can count on this, You will never break my spirit, and your attacks, are a commentary to who you are....not to who I am...

My favorite story from the Bible, was the story of the Good Samaritan....and helping others is the greatest gift one can give to oneself....that much, I know for sure. See, it's easy to knock others down, anyone can do that....if that is what they NEED to do. the question is, WHY do they NEED to do so in the first place. Surely, not becasue they are happy. Not becasue they are christians. Not becasue they like themselves, or have learned to love themselves, oh no, not becasue of that.

Funny, one would have thought you'd have learned that much by the age of thirty-three, I know I had.
G.

</span>

eg8r
01-05-2010, 11:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You haven't attacked me, and my private life, non stop, for years on this site, refusing to agree to a total, mutual ignore?</div></div>My post was about you, not me. You always say other people's private lives should be left private yet you cannot stop from posting private stuff about people on this forum.

eg8r

eg8r
01-05-2010, 11:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In your case, it was obvious from the day you showed up on this forum, that you were going to insult and attack and slander everyone here, for thier opinions, or just for the hell of it.
</div></div>Probably no way to prove it since the board has changed a minimum of three times now but I don't remember you being around the boards in 97-98. I miss that old format. Even when you did show up I defended you in your spat with RichR which initially led to our private discussions about your trip to Cuba which if I remember fell through. I don't attack, I point out hypocrisy. You just seem to do it more often than others.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
01-05-2010, 01:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You haven't attacked me, and my private life, non stop, for years on this site, refusing to agree to a total, mutual ignore?</div></div>My post was about you, not me.

<span style="color: #000066">LMAO! </span>

You always say other people's private lives should be left private yet you cannot stop from posting private stuff about people on this forum.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">BWA HA HA HA...now, that's a good one. You're hopeless! </span>

<span style="color: #000066">Look, Egg, you obviously don't understand language. You are unable to write a single post without twisting meanings. Above, is a list of attacks from you, lies, slander, nastiness, and then you beleive yourself to be logical? You're nuts. Everything you wrote above, is BS. None of it is true, and none of it has any merit, at all.

Go you're own way...

You think your constant attacks about my life, aren't personal attacks?

PAHLEEEZE! You were not here before me, and there was a marked difference once you showed up, and BTW, since your own memory is so poor, you can give up the pot shots about age, and memory, all together...you proved today, that your own memory can't match mine. Hence, you're nasty little pot shots fall on deaf ears. I have memorized the entire Chopin' Waltzes, many of his Nocturnes, and a great number of other compositions. I doubt you could even set their names to memory.

Duh!

G.</span>

eg8r
01-05-2010, 01:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PAHLEEEZE! You were not here before me, and there was a marked difference once you showed up</div></div>LOL, this cracks me up. Since you memory is so great please let me know when I arrived.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have memorized the entire Chopin' Waltzes, many of his Nocturnes, and a great number of other compositions. I doubt you could even set their names to memory.</div></div>LOL, sorry, but I am not interested in your pissing contest.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
01-05-2010, 01:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PAHLEEEZE! You were not here before me, and there was a marked difference once you showed up</div></div>LOL, this cracks me up. Since you memory is so great please let me know when I arrived.

<span style="color: #000066">Several Years after I began to post here. </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have memorized the entire Chopin' Waltzes, many of his Nocturnes, and a great number of other compositions. I doubt you could even set their names to memory.</div></div>LOL, sorry, but I am not interested in your pissing contest.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">You're only interest is in being a total pain in the ass, which you have perfected, and thoroughly enjoy. Hence, your pschological profile is an open book.

Better hold onto those big sized clothes....your obvious core issues are quite revealing.

G.

I'm tired of you, you're a bore, so you're back on ignore....</span>

eg8r
01-05-2010, 01:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Several Years after I began to post here.</div></div>I will play along, when did you begin to post here?

eg8r

wolfdancer
01-05-2010, 02:26 PM
Gayle, I just posted elsewhere, and explained why I thought he was here before you....not that it really matters.

eg8r
01-05-2010, 02:31 PM
I don't know, she says she was here several years before I was. I joined the CCB in 97 or 98, can't remember exactly, so several years earlier would put her on the board at least around 95. What are the chances of her even knowing what the internet was in 95 let alone the board not being here at that time?

eg8r

wolfdancer
01-05-2010, 04:42 PM
I don't remember when I first signed on,with a different user name, but I was suspended by the admin, after a few months for straying from the topic of pool. I remember the post being a reply to Dave S. ....even remember the bad pun that I made at the time re our local traffic...he lived in the East Bay. (carpal tunnel syndrome....carpool tunnel syndrome) The traffic got even worse when that tunnel was closed, due to a fire.
It was a 30 day suspension but I decided, **** it. If they had only made it a lifetime suspension,I could have avoided a lot of the animosity being promoted here, by a certain
few; but too late now...."in for a penny, in for a pound"
More useless trivia....when we had the BART fire which shut down our rapid transit trains...I used to drive the commuters into into the city, and got fairly good at timing this musical piece, so that it would end just as I pulled into the station.....never heard a complaint about it, and many enjoyed it as a "wake up"
Hi ho (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkymTHSbWe0)
As you can "Tell", my mind has been going for decades, it didn't just begin when I turned 70
addendum....maybe when lww wants to share some more of his really important, insider's news....hot off the wire from Fox,
he could preface these major announcements with that piece, Kemo Sabe?
Kemo Sabe ...White man speak with forked tongue? (http://www.aaanativearts.com/article888.html)

LWW
01-06-2010, 09:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't remember when I first signed on,with a different user name, but I was suspended by the admin, after a few months for straying from the topic of pool. </div></div>

So you admit to posting under many ID's?

That isn't fitting behavior for a gentleman wolfie.

You are a better man than that.

LWW

hondo
01-06-2010, 12:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't remember when I first signed on,with a different user name, but I was suspended by the admin, after a few months for straying from the topic of pool. </div></div>

So you admit to posting under many ID's?

That isn't fitting behavior for a gentleman wolfie.

You are a better man than that.

LWW </div></div>

Great post, Montgomery Burns, er, I mean Mrs Lww, er, I mean LWW. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
01-06-2010, 01:15 PM
I wrote that I had an original user name, but quit the board for awhile. When I decided to rejoin, It was under the current user name.....what is 2 a multiple of?
You, on the other hand, have signed on using dual identities in order to carry on laudatory conversations with yourself.
Which one of us is not the gentlemen, then?
I never considered this before....but maybe you suffer from MPD?

hondo
01-06-2010, 01:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wrote that I had an original user name, but quit the board for awhile. When I decided to rejoin, It was under the current user name.....what is 2 a multiple of?
You, on the other hand, have signed on using dual identities in order to carry on laudatory conversations with yourself.
Which one of us is not the gentlemen, then?
I never considered this before....but maybe you suffer from MPD?
</div></div>

ARS.

LWW
01-06-2010, 02:00 PM
Are you denying that you were not also MC44?

That would be three.

You need not hide who you are brother, we love you anyway ... I only want to see you shed the shackles of hate that burden you so.

LWW

hondo
01-06-2010, 02:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you denying that you were not also MC44?

That would be three.

You need not hide who you are brother, we love you anyway ... I only want to see you shed the shackles of hate that burden you so.

LWW </div></div>

Unlike you, Larry, he explained why he was doing that and made no attempt to hide his true identity.
Honestly, fellow, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks.

eg8r
01-06-2010, 02:25 PM
Useless trivia is great. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I was going through the archives reading a bunch of the stories from the Pool Related side. I sure enjoyed that side of the board many years ago but when Howie and company left it got real boring. Now with Dick not feeling so great it seems all the good story tellers are gone or staying quiet.

You know one person that has been here as long as I or maybe even longer is Fran and her stories are awesome. She came up around a lot of greats back in the day and it seems she remembers everything. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

hondo
01-06-2010, 02:32 PM
I liked Fran even though she would really get pissed at me from
time to time.

eg8r
01-06-2010, 02:35 PM
LOL, it might be the New Yorker in her (no offense please) but I think she has been pissed at everyone at some point in time.

eg8r

wolfdancer
01-06-2010, 02:48 PM
Fran was very entertaining...and we had some bit about a ballet barre going on at one time. She was also kind enough to answer some pool technique Q's that I asked her. Then somebody came on board with the idea of giving her a hard time, so she stopped posting, understandably.
Dick could probably entertain us,the ones that appreciate the pool related stories, for hours on end. What a great guy, in addition to his rep as a pool player.

JohnnyD
01-06-2010, 04:59 PM
Hey guys read some of wolfdancer's posts about pool technique.If i didn't drink so much scotch whiskey i could probably play better.I'll bet my friend hondo can play a good game of pool.

wolfdancer
01-06-2010, 05:21 PM
Perhaps you should seek some help with your drinking problem.
You have unknowingly just taken the first of the twelve steps, and admitted that you are powerless against your addiction....now only 11 more to go. It's all here in the Big, Blue Book:
Big Blue (http://www.aa.org/bigbookonline/en_tableofcnt.cfm)
It helped me out some years ago, when I too realized I was addicted to Scotch. I remember that first New Year's Eve party I attended shortly after joining. Cookies and Kool Aid....it's amazing just how much fun you can have sans alcohol. I still can remember hurrying home after wards, filled with joy, only to realise there wasn't anything to drink in the house.
But it did help me to overcome my dependence upon Scotch. Now, some 20 years later, I am a dedicated Bombay Gin drinker...Praise Baby J.

hondo
01-06-2010, 05:39 PM
At times my one pocket game is decent.
Also play barbox 8 ball pretty good.

hondo
01-06-2010, 05:41 PM
Wow! Addicted to scotch but not alcohol in general!!!

Now I've heard it all. Very strange!

Sid_Vicious
01-06-2010, 09:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I liked Fran even though she would really get pissed at me from
time to time. </div></div>

Same here. Nuthin that was ever said here on this board in banters of differing thoughts, stopped me from calling Fran a friend, AND I still use some of her advice daily in my pool game. I'd like to think that it's mutual. If not, I'm still at peace. sid

hondo
01-06-2010, 09:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, it might be the New Yorker in her (no offense please) but I think she has been pissed at everyone at some point in time.

eg8r </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
01-08-2010, 11:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, I just posted elsewhere, and explained why I thought he was here before you....not that it really matters.
</div></div>

Believe me, he wasn't. I recall when he first started posting, and the distinct change in the atmosphere. I recall commenting about it, after a summer, coming back, asking, Gee, what happened around here?!

BTW, remember the name of the cue maker in Fla, do you remember him, think he called himself, Qguy....used to get so steamed up all the time, then one day, got in a big tussle over something, with somebody, deleted all his posts, and never came back. Used to tell people who disagreed with him they needed a reality check.

Were you here during that time, near a Christmas Eve, when Chris in NC wrote asking for opinions on whether teaching his little boy how to gamble playing pool? Turned into quite a huge thread...adked for advice, then got mad when he didn't like the answers...and told everyone to drop the subject... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Can't remember that guy's name who was always on here always peddling something..and then started selling the Gabriel Tables when they first came out...remember him?

When I started posting here Voodoo Daddy, JimS, RJ, Chris in NC, (the guy with the pool room) Dick Leonard, Howie, Vagabond, Carol in NY, Naz and Wendy, of course, really miss those two around here, and Chris, our lost friend, he was here, lots of fun folks, back then, and I recall when Deeman showed up, posting as Snake.

But, I know it was before Ed, maybe not by a lot, but before. I know that my Dad died in May of 97, and it was before then, and before I bought my table. I should take out my Purchase papers, with Diamond, and check it out, because it was a good while before I bought my table, and my Grand-daughter, wasn't even born yet.

This forum hadn't been up very long when I first came here. Ed probably thinks he was here before me, because he must have arrived during my usual spring/summer break. Once the early spring bulbs and Forcythia peek out, I'm outdoors, working in my gardens, or on the boat....but when I started posting here, there was only the pool side, no NPR at all....Allison was still new on the women's tour. and wearing vests and bow ties. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

G.

eg8r
01-08-2010, 11:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't remember that guy's name who was always on here always peddling something..and then started selling the Gabriel Tables when they first came out...remember him?
</div></div>Yes Gayle we were all here. In this particular example I remember you looking like an idiot because you were touting the Diamond as the best table when you did not know anything about pool tables (when in fact not long before this Diamond was not making a great table at all). If I remember correctly you were saying you bought it because your furniture making hubby told you it was better. In another thread around the same time you were telling us your hubby knew zip about playing pool. You were getting blasted by everyone on the board and the one person who had the absolute most knowledge about the tables of the time, a guy who could wipe the table with you even disagreed vehemently with you. LOL, I guess times haven't changed all that much.

eg8r

wolfdancer
01-09-2010, 12:18 AM
I remember most of those folks, also the thread about gambling...I think I added my two cents in there, as that was the old line they used to use at the pool hall on the new players...."you HAD to gamble to learn how to play...." and that irritated me...all the two bit hustlers at the pool hall used to use that. They didn't have $30 in their pocket, but thought they were big time gamblers.
I do remember that there was none of this name calling, no family
"comments", and no one claimed they were Christian's and therefore had the right to make assumptions and judge others.
I don't know when Ed arrived, but I have it in my mind that the tone began to change with him???
Naz and Wendy were fun, good people, Carol, as well

Gayle in MD
01-09-2010, 12:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I remember most of those folks, also the thread about gambling...I think I added my two cents in there, as that was the old line they used to use at the pool hall on the new players...."you HAD to gamble to learn how to play...." and that irritated me...all the two bit hustlers at the pool hall used to use that. They didn't have $30 in their pocket, but thought they were big time gamblers.
"comments",and no one claimed they were Christian's and therefore had the right to make assumptions and judge others.

<span style="color: #000066"> Very true. That was before the onslaught of the Neocons, followed by Bush/Cheney/Rove take over. America was a different country, back then. People had the good sense to realize that religion was a personal issue, it was beofre the Christian coalition began to demonize all with varrying points of view. Before they decided they had the right to be judge and jury of all men and women, and run the country according to their personal opinions.</span>
I don't know when Ed arrived, but I have it in my mind that the tone began to change with him???

<span style="color: #000066">Yep, that was also my recollection. Not that there hadn't been differences among some here, but the tone changed with Ed. the relentless, stalking, rudeness, and attacks, began with Ed, as I recall, and distinctly recall, others who answered my post when I came back, and asked, "What Happened here?!!!" alluding to the shift, that came with Eg8r.

Notice, how vicious he gets when you hit his buttons just by using reason? That'll keep him stalking you for weeks...the viciousness really excelerates. </span>
Naz and Wendy were fun, good people, Carol, as well </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Yep, miss all of them...

G. </span>

LWW
01-09-2010, 05:41 AM
Why did you run them away?

Perhaps if you would purge your hardened hearts of it's demons they might return?

May peace find you and bless you my sister.

LWW

eg8r
01-09-2010, 09:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, that was also my recollection. Not that there hadn't been differences among some here, but the tone changed with Ed. the relentless, stalking, rudeness, and attacks, began with Ed, as I recall, and distinctly recall, others who answered my post when I came back, and asked, "What Happened here?!!!" alluding to the shift, that came with Eg8r.
</div></div>The problem is that your recollection has changed in this thread alone. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif You stated you were here "years" before, now that has changed to "sometime before". In one of these threads you even alluded to the "change in atmosphere" when you got back and were referring to the NPR board. I had to remind you that I was here long before there was an NPR board. Your memory sucks and you have no idea when I started on the forum. You are a bitter old woman grasping at straws at this point, because for the life of you, you just want to win one argument. Sorry Grams but this is not the one.

Since you are having trouble figuring out when the "atmosphere" changed I can clear it up...It was when our President decided lie under oath and we called him out on it (actually was a little bit before but this was the straw that broke the camels back). The NPR board was a little bit away but that was the beginning. You got very nasty because your god was tainted at that point. Then NPR board was erected to weed those types of discussions away. Around the same time was the election of W and that was the beginning of the low period of the NPR board. I really am surprised they have let it go on this long.

eg8r

milesmuhldoon
01-09-2010, 09:57 AM
is the sperm not alive when it does that amazing swim to the egg and then knows enough to penetrate the egg and the egg begin its dance of life in the womb. if both are not living things then they would act dumbly about what has just happened to them: Life.
Life begins at insemination. it is Alive!. anything that grows is Alive!. if was not Alive, is does not grow. the sanctity of Love and Marriage has been made a joke. F'ing is not Love. a girl is out doing the monkey, down the road finds herself pregnant, runs to have an abortion so that she can go out again doing the monkey, etc. that's really all abortion provides for. then again in cases of incest and where child and or mother are in danger, I can see where a decision has to be made to save a mind and a life...but you do not believe that Life has begun the moment that sperm has stabbed into that egg, then, lol!, wow man, you are truly lost in space...no matter how eloquent a defense, rebuttal, certificate of MD. etc. lol!, something happened to you in your eyes and ears and heart and brain. know what I'm saying.

milesmuhldoon
01-09-2010, 09:59 AM
that post was meant for Gayle not LWW. how'd that happen that it Re: to LWW????....

Gayle in MD
01-09-2010, 10:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you, sweetie. I was proud of that post. </div></div>

You are most welcome, dear friend. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
01-09-2010, 10:56 AM
I first came here when Playpool Forum shut down.
A few were nice to me , Chris Cass and others, but most were smug
and seemed very cool to a newbie.

Thus, I joined AZ and was much better received in the beginning.

Just being honest. Back then, this forum was bigger than AZ but much more cliquish at the time.

Gayle in MD
01-09-2010, 10:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fran was very entertaining...and we had some bit about a ballet barre going on at one time. She was also kind enough to answer some pool technique Q's that I asked her. Then somebody came on board with the idea of giving her a hard time, so she stopped posting, understandably.
Dick could probably entertain us,the ones that appreciate the pool related stories, for hours on end. What a great guy, in addition to his rep as a pool player. </div></div>

Eg8r attacked Dick, as well. I guess his behavior all depends on how badly he wants a twinkie?

Ya think his parents didn't bother teaching him any respect for others, or did he learn that disrespect in church?

Either way, his version of reality is nothing but a fantasy.

Can't take any man seriously when he thinks he knows more about a womans occupation, and job description, than her boss, and official government documents, especially when her boss, was the director of the CIA, and the Classified, Government documents, where her name was marked SECRET, are denied by Eg8r!

That renders him irrelevant, forever, IMO, a dirt slinger, who has no clue what he's talking about, and is comfortable with The far right, adopted prevarication as a deliberate and obsessive strategy.

A troll, addicted to my posts, this board is full of them!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

hondo
01-09-2010, 11:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I remember most of those folks, also the thread about gambling...I think I added my two cents in there, as that was the old line they used to use at the pool hall on the new players...."you HAD to gamble to learn how to play...." and that irritated me...all the two bit hustlers at the pool hall used to use that. They didn't have $30 in their pocket, but thought they were big time gamblers.
"comments", and no one claimed they were Christian's and therefore had the right to make assumptions and judge others.

Eg was the first one I remember being belligerent on the political discussions.

I used to go round and round with Wally in Cincy but it never got nasty.

hondo
01-09-2010, 11:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why did you run them away?

Perhaps if you would purge your hardened hearts of it's demons they might return?

LWW </div></div>

Larry, honestly. You've run most of the posters away.

Seriously. I'm telling you the truth.

We used to have discussion on here.
Since you came on here and got mad and decided to get even,
all we have is trolling and hateful insults.

You can fire back with saying Wolfie and Gayle and I are worse
but most posters on here know I am telling the truth.

We never had posters like Lotter and Miles and you on here
at one time.
The closest was Eg and he was civil half the time.
He was just so erratic. That's why I kid him about being bi-polar.

You have trashed this forum which I believe was your intent
once Gayle ignored you and Sonoma embarrassed you.

Gayle in MD
01-09-2010, 11:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I first came here when Playpool Forum shut down.
A few were nice to me , Chris Cass and others, but most were smug
and seemed very cool to a newbie.

Thus, I joined AZ and was much better received in the beginning.

Just being honest. Back then, this forum was bigger than AZ but much more cliquish at the time. </div></div>

Yep, I know what you mean, I recall some of that that, also, and I agree. But, back then, there were enough nice people around to make it easy to just ignore all of the primadonnas, and let them compete with one another on the pettiness level all on their own.

People didn't come here specifically to attack others, well, most people didn't, except a few from Fla, as I recall.

Things around here would never reach such low levels if those who can palinly see that they are being ignored, by someone, would just take the hint, and back off.

BUT NOOOOOOOOO! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Antagonizers...petty little boys.

Gayle in MD
01-09-2010, 11:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why did you run them away?

LWW </div></div>

Larry, honestly. You've run most of the posters away.

Seriously. I'm telling you the truth.

We used to have discussion on here.
Since you came on here and got mad and decided to get even,
all we have is trolling and hateful insults.

You can fire back with saying Wolfie and Gayle and I are worse
but most posters on here know I am telling the truth.

We never had posters like Lotter and Miles and you on here
at one time.
The closest was Eg and he was civil half the time.
He was just so erratic. That's why I kid him about being bi-polar.

You have trashed this forum which I believe was your intent
once Gayle ignored you and Sonoma embarrassed you. </div></div>

As always, Hondo, a very brief, specific, factual presentation.

Very true, and well said.

Bravo!

G.

Gayle in MD
01-09-2010, 11:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I remember most of those folks, also the thread about gambling...I think I added my two cents in there, as that was the old line they used to use at the pool hall on the new players...."you HAD to gamble to learn how to play...." and that irritated me...all the two bit hustlers at the pool hall used to use that. They didn't have $30 in their pocket, but thought they were big time gamblers.

Eg was the first one I remember being belligerent on the political discussions.

I used to go round and round with Wally in Cincy but it never got nasty. </div></div>

Eg was nasty from the start. AS I recall, his nastiness began before political discussions even became very popular, around here. Just plain nasty, and as you stated, one never knew when he was going to jump on here in a nasty, sarcastic, attack mode, and anyone and everyone, was subject, one time or other.

Wally, and all of the RW males, couldn't handle a woman with strong opinions, and over the years, they proved why, as they further revealed their sexist beliefs through their own words.

Just my 2C. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

milesmuhldoon
01-09-2010, 11:34 AM
its takes a cold cold heart to reach inside a vagina, twist around the birth canal a baby til it is breach, pull on its legs out the womb till only the back of the head is left exposed in the vagina and then make an incision at the back of baby's head and suck its brain out...its takes a monster to do that.

eg8r
01-09-2010, 05:48 PM
Chris Cass was awesome.

eg8r &lt;~~~misses Chris a lot