PDA

View Full Version : ABANDON SHIP! ... ABANDON SHIP! ... ABANDON SHIP!

LWW
12-14-2009, 07:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
Sunday, December 13, 2009 Email to a Friend ShareThis
Advertisement

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows that 23% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-two percent (42%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -19.

Today is the second straight day that Obamaís Approval Index rating has fallen to a new low. Prior to the past two days, the Approval Index had never fallen below -15 during Obamaís time in office (see trends).

The 23% who Strongly Approve matches the lowest level of enthusiasm yet recorded. Just 41% of Democrats Strongly Approve while 69% of Republicans Strongly Disapprove. Among voters not affiliated with either major party, 21% Strongly Approve and 49% Strongly Disapprove.

Among those who consider the economy to be the most important issue, just 26% Strongly Approve of the Presidentís performance while 39% Strongly Disapprove.

Among those who consider fiscal policy issues the most important, just 1% Strongly Approve and 81% Strongly Disapprove.

The Presidentís Approval Index rating is -2 among voters under 30 and -29 among senior citizens. From an income perspective, the Presidentís ratings are weakest among those who earn $40,000 to $100,000 annually.</div></div>

He has lost the young voters, he has lost the elderly voters, he has lost the independent voters, he has lost the middle class voters, he has lost his own party, he has lost the independent voters, and now ... he is even losing the ghardcore dead end Obatron voters.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/var/plain/storage/images/media/obama_index_graphics/december_2009/obama_approval_index_december_13_2009/271311-1-eng-US/obama_approval_index_december_13_2009.jpg
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/var/plain/storage/images/media/obama_total_approval_graphics/december_2009/obama_total_approval_december_13_2009/271314-1-eng-US/obama_total_approval_december_13_2009.jpg
&gt;&gt;&gt;THE BOTTOM HAS FALLEN OUT&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll)

http://www.amerika.org/wp-content/uploads/miss_me_yet.jpg

LWW

pooltchr
12-14-2009, 08:13 AM
And yet we still have some posters here who continue to blindly support him in everything he does. The glowing posts about his "brillient" speeches and "all the good" he is doing for the world simply illustrate the lack of ability of some people to actually think for themselves.

It's kinda sad.

Steve

llotter
12-14-2009, 08:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That Oslo speech actually caused me to wet my panties </div></div>

I think that was Chris Matthews speaking but it could have been Gayle.

llotter
12-14-2009, 08:37 AM
The non-party Tea Party got twice as many votes in a recent poll as Republicans and at the top of the list of those that dragged down the GOP was Bush, followed closely by Dole and McCain and GB Sr. and a bunch of oldies that should have been be put out to pasture a long time ago. In short, I miss Bush like I would an ugly wart. It is better to elect the wolf than the wolf in sheep's clothing.

LWW
12-14-2009, 09:36 AM
The "MISS ME YET?" was for the Obamatrons who are desperately flailing about seeking a strawman to demonize and blame all of dearest leader's failures on.

They tried Limbaugh ... and that resulted in his ratings skyrocketing.

They tried Beck ... and that resulted in Van Jones and Mao Tse Dunn being exposed as Marxist moonbats who were forced to fall on their collectivist swords in defense of dearest leader.

They tried Palin ... and that drove her poll numbers from the basement to a serious threat to dearest leader's office.

Now ... the 25% hard core dead enders are even waking up to the fact that they have been supporting their own doom.

Barack Hussein Obama Junior is well on his way to political radioactivity.

LWW

llotter
12-14-2009, 10:44 AM
You are so right. I have actually heard people talking about impeachment of The Moron lately for treason. Dick Cheney only stated what is obvious to normal Americans, that bringing those terrorists to NYC was giving aid and comfort to the enemy. What is surprising is that he seems to be nearly a lone voice.

Of course, The Moron is very confused about who are the enemy. Is it the CIA or the Navy Seals or Wall Street or the Banks or our allies?

LWW
12-14-2009, 11:08 AM
The reign on dearest leader has little chance of ending in a noble manner.

LWW

eg8r
12-14-2009, 11:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Among those who consider fiscal policy issues the most important, just 1% Strongly Approve and 81% Strongly Disapprove.</div></div>Why exactly did they vote him in? Was it because he was a good speaker and Palin was made fun of on SNL?

eg8r

pooltchr
12-14-2009, 01:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
Why exactly did they vote him in? Was it because he was a good speaker and Palin was made fun of on SNL?

eg8r </div></div>

They voted for him because he is a very good campaigner, as evidenceed by his total destruction of the Clinton machine.

They voted for him because they didn't know what he stood for, since all he campaigned on was "hope and change".

And they voted for him out of fear of being tagged as a racist if they didn't support him.

And they voted for him because "the time has come for one of us to be president".

Steve

(I'm sure I will get slammed for that last one, but like it or not, that was a fact in many instances. When was the last time any presidential candidate, Rep or Dem, got 90% of the Aftican American vote, and at the same time, managed to regester all those first time voters, who also happened to be Aferican American.)

LWW
12-15-2009, 06:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
Why exactly did they vote him in? Was it because he was a good speaker and Palin was made fun of on SNL?

eg8r </div></div>

They voted for him because he is a very good campaigner, as evidenceed by his total destruction of the Clinton machine.

They voted for him because they didn't know what he stood for, since all he campaigned on was "hope and change".

And they voted for him out of fear of being tagged as a racist if they didn't support him.

And they voted for him because "the time has come for one of us to be president".

Steve

(I'm sure I will get slammed for that last one, but like it or not, that was a fact in many instances. When was the last time any presidential candidate, Rep or Dem, got 90% of the Aftican American vote, and at the same time, managed to regester all those first time voters, who also happened to be Aferican American.) </div></div>

The second is closest of all.

In reality ... almost nobody actually voted for Obama.

Millions voted for the carefully crafted party mirage of what dearest leader was supposed to be.

LWW

eg8r
12-15-2009, 08:03 AM
I think the best answer is that after 8 years of Reps in charge and seeing the amount of debt that was piled up, and seeing us still in Iraq, most Americans wanted a change. It proved so in the elections prior to Obama when the Reps first started losing seats in the House and Senate. At that time, if somone distanced themselves from W they had a better chance. It looks like the same might happen again this next go around 2010 when people start distancing themselves from Obama and his quieted sidekick Biden.

eg8r

Sev
12-18-2009, 08:28 PM
What no Gayle??
Dont you all know its white racists controlling all these poll???

LWW
12-19-2009, 06:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What no Gayle??
Dont you all know its white racists controlling all these poll??? </div></div>

That one sank to the bottom when his Gallup numbers started coming back worse than his Rasmussen numbers.

LWW