PDA

View Full Version : Fed spending levels belong in Ripley's

llotter
12-14-2009, 04:12 PM
For the first two months of FY2010 the Feds are spending $2.09 for every $1.00 collected and that translates to a deficit of $292 Billion already with ten months to go.

Now, I can't blame that on The Moron because all spending comes out of the Congress but at least until now, they have been doing his bidding. They all need to be given the boot for gross incompetence.

DickLeonard
12-14-2009, 04:21 PM
lotter this is what bothers me every dollar the State of Texas sends to the U.S we send them 2.50 back. And they think they are being overtaxed. ####

llotter
12-14-2009, 04:58 PM
I agree that Fed spending should be cut way, way, way back. Eliminate the Depts of Ed, Ag, Energy, HHS, DOL, and all other departments and agencies not listed in the Constitution.

pooltchr
12-14-2009, 05:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree that Fed spending should be cut way, way, way back. Eliminate the Depts of Ed, Ag, Energy, HHS, DOL, and all other departments and agencies not listed in the Constitution. </div></div>

And the IRS!

Move to the Fair Tax!

Steve

LWW
12-15-2009, 07:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lotter this is what bothers me every dollar the State of Texas sends to the U.S we send them 2.50 back.</div></div>

I'd like to see that documented.

What's that?

You can't?

I didn't think so.

That being said, even if you could ... it's fairly well in line with gubmint spending overall.

Leftists nationwide should hang their collectivist heads in shame when they see their kids and grandkids this Christmas ... because they have sold them into a generations long subservience.

LWW