PDA

View Full Version : More IIlegal Religious RW Murders ??????

Gayle in MD
12-15-2009, 10:02 AM
http://www.thenation.com/doc/20090817/scahill

http://s3.amazonaws.com/thenation/pdf/JohnDoe2Declaration.pdf

http://s3.amazonaws.com/thenation/pdf/JohnDoe1Declaration.pdf

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To that end, Mr. Prince intentionally deployed to Iraq certain men who shared his vision of Christian supremacy, knowing and wanting these men to take every available opportunity to murder Iraqis. Many of these men used call signs based on the Knights of the Templar, the warriors who fought the Crusades.

Mr. Prince operated his companies in a manner that encouraged and rewarded the destruction of Iraqi life. For example, Mr. Prince's executives would openly speak about going over to Iraq to "lay Hajiis out on cardboard." Going to Iraq to shoot and kill Iraqis was viewed as a sport or game. Mr. Prince's employees openly and consistently used racist and derogatory terms for Iraqis and other Arabs, such as "ragheads" or "hajiis."
</div></div>

Pure RW religious hatred. Where does it end? Speak out against the haters of peace, the violent, self described Christian "Judges" of mankind, and one will be accused of being hateful. The Right usually does accuse others of their own acts of hatred.

If these allegations all prove to be true, one can only imagine how many good soldiers were killed because of this fanatically religious Republican organization which was given no bid contracts, by the Bush Administration, and how much their religious hatred, caused death and destruction to those American (and Iraqi soldiers) who were just there to protect one another, and try to win by winning the trust of the Iraqis civilians.

G.

LWW
12-15-2009, 11:29 AM
I hate to break this to you ... but all murders are illegal.

LWW

Gayle in MD
12-15-2009, 12:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hate to break this to you ... but all murders are illegal.

LWW </div></div>

One thing you will never have to worry about, is breaking anything to me.

eg8r
12-15-2009, 01:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Right usually does accuse others of their own acts of hatred.</div></div>I guess you could say after reading your posts all these years the Right has copied your behaviour well.

eg8r

llotter
12-15-2009, 01:44 PM
I find myself liking Mr. Prince. He doesn't seem to be feminized by the PC Left and of course, Christianity is superior to other religions.

Your info is quite old and I haven't found anything about a resolution. I did see, however, that Mr. Prince was outed by the Dims as a CIA operative. I'm sure there will be a big-time investigation of this just like there was for what's-her-face.

cushioncrawler
12-15-2009, 03:31 PM
Only in america.
Who were hiz Politician etc mates, that looked after him.
But, did (duz) BlackWater etc make a profit -- thats the main thing aint it.
madMac.