PDA

View Full Version : Misogyny Kills Women Around the World In Many Ways

Gayle in MD
12-15-2009, 11:10 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20091109/un-un-women-s-health/

LWW
12-15-2009, 11:26 AM
Sweet heart ... you really should learn the meanings of words before you use them.

Misogyny does not apply in the case you are presenting ... and not even in the lamest pretzel logic induced redefinition of the word.

LWW

eg8r
12-15-2009, 12:50 PM
So does abortion.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
12-15-2009, 12:52 PM
So does child birth.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">: Every minute, at least one woman dies from complications related to pregnancy or childbirth that means 529 000 women a year. In addition, for every woman who dies in childbirth, around 20 more suffer injury, infection or disease approximately 10 million women each year.

Five direct complications account for more than 70% of maternal deaths: haemorrhage (25%), infection (15%), unsafe abortion (13%), eclampsia (very high blood pressure leading to seizures 12%), and obstructed labour (8%). While these are the main causes of maternal death, unavailable, inaccessible, unaffordable, or poor quality care is fundamentally responsible. They are detrimental to social development and wellbeing, as some one million children are left motherless each year. These children are 10 times more likely to die within two years of their mothers' death.

Women need not die in childbirth. We must give a young woman the information and support she needs to control her reproductive health, help her through a pregnancy, and care for her and her newborn well into childhood. The vast majority of maternal deaths could be prevented if women had access to quality family planning services, skilled care during pregnancy, childbirth and the first month after delivery, or post-abortion care services and where permissible, safe abortion services. 15% of pregnancies and childbirths need emergency obstetric care because of risks that are difficult to predict. A working health system with skilled personnel is key to saving these women's lives.

WHO is committed to achieving the Millennium Development Goal of reducing maternal deaths by three-quarters. This year's World Health Day on 7 April, aims to raise awareness of maternal, newborn and child health, and highlight these issues as a priority for governments and the international community.

Launched on World Health Day, The world health report 2005 Make every mother and child count, calls for greater access to live-saving care and interventions. It also advocates a "continuum of care" approach for women and children that begins before pregnancy and extends through childbirth into the baby's childhood.

RELATED LINKS
The world health report 2005

2005: make every mother and child count

Ensuring skilled care for every birth

</div></div>

Republicans are against family planning...Bush prevented the use of prophilactics in aids torn countries. Thousand more died because of it. Just one more example of the death and destruction caused by religious ignorance.

Many more Thousands of women died every year in our own country when abortion was denied to them, by men. That will never be allowed again, ever.

Childbirth in our country today, is handled as a for profit business, and hence, thousands of un-necessary C-Sections are performed every day, because C-sections, are more profitable.

G.

eg8r
12-15-2009, 01:41 PM
Yep. Since you bring it up would you like it to cease or do you just build a facade around it like you do everything else? I am onboard with all women-killing misogyny and women-killing abortion to cease to exist.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
12-15-2009, 02:08 PM
You're too late, Ed. White men will never again get to dictate what women can or can't do with their bodies.

Get over it!

It is settled law.

anyone who tries to invade a woman's space, or make trouble at an abortion clinic, is committing a federal offense.

Don't make the mistake of thinking that just because Bush took the heat off the RW murderers who murdered abortion doctors, and invade women's personal space the clinics, failing completely to enforec criminal laws, and such, don't think those illegal tactics are going to be allowed in the future. They won't. Our Homeloand Security agencies, have already stated that. Those abortion clinic protestors, will be arrested if they cross the street, in the future.

G.

pooltchr
12-15-2009, 02:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">. White men will never again get to dictate what women can or can't do with their bodies.

G. </div></div>

Aren't you being a little bit racist here, alnog with your typical hatred of men, you are now singling out men of a specific race. Does this mean black men can tell women what to do with their bodies. Because it might just about be ready to happen.

Steve

Gayle in MD
12-15-2009, 02:36 PM
I am referencing history. Don't try to blow it into something it isn't.

White men were the only ones with a vote, if you recall. All the rest of us had to march and struggle for that right, including black men, who fought alongside white men in the wars, and then came home wo white only bathrooms and restraurants, and jobs, and educations.

Black people and all Women had to march and struggle for the right to own their own bodies. The right to use birth control. The right to end a pregnancy, if they did not want to bring the fetus to term. the right to not be raped and battered by their husbands, and the right to atleast EXPECT equal pay for equal work, which they still do not have.

Now, gay people, too, are marching for their own equal rights.

I stand for equal rights for all.

I hate oppression, I don't hate men. That's an absurd statement.

G.

pooltchr
12-15-2009, 02:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I don't hate men. That's an absurd statement.

G.
</div></div>

Based on your posting history, I think it's a perfectly reasonable statement.

You have on many occasions made comments about white males, southern white males, and numerous other disparaging comments about various groups of people you deem to be beneath you. That is your history. Live with the consequences.

You are a bigot!

Steve
Steve

eg8r
12-15-2009, 03:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're too late, Ed. White men will never again get to dictate what women can or can't do with their bodies.
</div></div>You are still wrong. Try whoring your body on the corner for some cash and let me know what happens.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those abortion clinic protestors, will be arrested if they cross the street, in the future.</div></div>Pretty sad when our Bill of Rights are attacked by women willing to murder their children.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
12-15-2009, 03:18 PM
LMAO!!! YOu bubbas can dish it out, but you sure as hell can't take it!

Bwa ha ha ha...

Gayle in MD
12-15-2009, 03:19 PM
Gee Ed, I hope someday you and your wife can afford to stay home and raise your own children.

Be well....
Maybe you need one of those Christian men's meetings???? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
G.

cushioncrawler
12-15-2009, 03:37 PM
I prefer to start at the other end -- no one shood be allowed to hav children.
I like the idea of kompulsory sterilization (of women) -- even tho it appears that such schemes hav been failures to date.
The world's population shoodnt be more than say one billion.
I would giv the job to BlackWater and Co.
madMac.

eg8r
12-15-2009, 03:40 PM
I don't. I like them going off to school and learning from a teacher. I don't think I could provide the same level of education through home schooling.

So, how hard was home schooling your children? I think it would be a nightmare.

eg8r

pooltchr
12-15-2009, 04:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gee Ed, I hope someday you and your wife can afford to stay home and raise your own children.

Be well....
Maybe you need one of those Christian men's meetings???? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
G. </div></div>

There she goes, trying to tell other people how to run their personal lives!

Steve

pooltchr
12-15-2009, 04:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMAO!!! YOu bubbas can dish it out, but you sure as hell can't take it!

Bwa ha ha ha... </div></div>

Good answer........when you are losing a discussion.

Steve

wolfdancer
12-15-2009, 05:47 PM
You forgot to add in the horror of some mid eastern countries...where the woman is stoned to death, because she dishonored her husband, by being raped
Google: "women are stoned to death for being raped, thus dishonoring their husbands"

Bobbyrx
12-15-2009, 06:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Bush prevented the use of prophilactics in aids torn countries. Thousand more died because of it.</div></div>
links please

Chopstick
12-16-2009, 09:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're too late, Ed. White men will never again get to dictate what women can or can't do with their bodies.</div></div>

<span style="color: #3366FF">Nonsense. I do it all the time. And I quote: "Git yo spoiled brat, lazy, no account, lying, b**** self out this door and don't come back." </span>

wolfdancer
12-16-2009, 02:04 PM
The original claim was that whatever success you have had in life was all your husband's doings, and now they are upping the ante, claiming that despite a long and happy marriage, you must hate men,.... as proof.... you daring to bring up a mention of the long, hard struggle that led to the 19th amendment. (It had been proposed in congress for 41 ears)
I found this interesting....it was a Bubba, from Tennessee, Harry Burns (no relation to the board's Monty) that cast the deciding vote....after Mom wrote him a letter, which read:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> "Don't forget to be a good boy" and "vote for suffrage." </div></div>
On another topic....can you imagine the posts from these guys here, if we could roll back the clock to the 1960 Presidential race? A Catholic....and awarded a Navy and Corps medal for bravery, and a Nobel Prize???? WTF.......they would make the "swift boaters" look like the Vienna Boys Choir.....

wolfdancer
12-16-2009, 02:13 PM
For the most part, I no longer read, nor reply to his posts. They all read the same as lww's and llotter's .....how much smarter they are then everybody else....etc, etc

Sev
12-18-2009, 08:25 PM
I believe Gayle would be happy if a genocide of the male side of the human race occurred. Her posting seems to indicate a distinct hatred for males.

wolfdancer
12-21-2009, 06:06 PM
you are welcome to believe anything that you want, but consider that she is now a Grandmother, and has a long, successful marriage.
You are probably turned off by the fact that she is not a "Stepford Wife", and speaks her piece???
Your postings indicate you strongly dislike her, perhaps hate her as your friend seemingly does, yet I doubt that you are a misogynist? Just because she has no use for you, your pal, Steve, or llotter...doesn't mean she doesn't like.... men. You four are so in love with your own BS, and self importance....you think anybody not buying into it hates you.....and you are probably right.

pooltchr
12-21-2009, 06:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you are welcome to believe anything that you want, but consider that she is now a Grandmother, and has a long, successful marriage.
You are probably turned off by the fact that she is not a "Stepford Wife", and speaks her piece???
Your postings indicate you strongly dislike her, perhaps hate her as your friend seemingly does, yet I doubt that you are a misogynist? Just because she has no use for you, your pal, Steve, or llotter...doesn't mean she doesn't like.... men. You four are so in love with your own BS, and self importance....you think anybody not buying into it hates you.....and you are probably right. </div></div>

And you, sir, are so full of it, I would bet your eyes are brown!

Steve

wolfdancer
12-21-2009, 08:22 PM
I'm not the one bragging..like lww, not the one judging others....like Rev. Lotter, and not the one who claims that reading my posts will educate anyone.....like you seem to believe.
Give me a break...in your phony "the spirit of Christmas", stop trying to ruin mine with your incessant, unpleasant remarks. I'm having a good time buying presents for kids right now....and you are some kind of Scrooge character, I'd like to ignore, at least until after the holidays....you, lww, and llotter.
I don't read any threads begun by you.....and would like to forget that you even exist.
If you have to insult me, or Gayle to prove how intellectually superior you are....then maybe you ain't as smart as you think you iz.

wolfdancer
12-21-2009, 08:47 PM
"hatred, or contempt for women"....I think she has it right.
Also she is a successful and happily married,Grandmother...not your "sweetheart"....have a little respect ....I think lack of respect for women is another facet of misogyny.

pooltchr
12-21-2009, 08:52 PM
I do not need to insult anyone. However, I will not sit back and ignore your (and your friends') attacks without saying something. You seem to think you are so superior to everyone else around here, and you need to be reminded that you put your pants on one leg at a time just like everyone.

You are the one who brought up your so called spirit of Christmas in the same post where you told someone to F*** off. Don't try to pass yourself off as some kind of saint. You seem to enjoy crawling down in the mud and stirring everything up, and then come down on everyone else. You are as guilty as anyone.

I, for one, am getting tired of your endless attacks. For some reason, you think your farts don't stink, but I've got news for you...they do!

People who live in glass houses...

Steve

wolfdancer
12-21-2009, 09:46 PM
no, you mentioned the spirit of Xmas, when you butted into something between me and someone else.....and that's a fact....
and you are the one that posts behind Gayle, and lately myself.....check and you will see that I don't post on any thread that you start...."lately". You are the one here, along with a few others that go around deriding everybody else....i just like to remind you that I ain't buying whatever it is you are selling. If I want to listen to BS, I'll go pretend I'm buying a used car, or tune into Jim Cramer, for his stock tips.
In the spirit of Xmas....I'll ignore your posts.....if you will ignore mine........
Actually I do put my pants on two legs at a time....an old habit from when I was a fireman. Compared to a few of you here....I am a Saint....I've already written that.
I respect other people, don't look down on the poor, the homeless, or folks that are ill, and couldn't afford medical ins. I don't belittle other people's religions as llotter does re: Catholics.
Just ignore me....I have no ******* use for your posts....do that and I'll forget you were ever on here with your educational posts.......
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do not need to insult anyone. However, I will not sit back and ignore your (and your friends') attacks without saying something. </div></div>
I'd go back and point out the many times that you do insult people for no other reason then to try and make yourself look good....but it isn't worth my time.
But then maybe tomorrow I will take the time....just to prove a point......

Gayle in MD
12-22-2009, 08:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't. I like them going off to school and learning from a teacher. I don't think I could provide the same level of education through home schooling.

So, how hard was home schooling your children? I think it would be a nightmare.

eg8r </div></div>

I don't believe in home schooling. I also don't believe in bringing children into the world, only to abandon them for someone else to raise eight hours a day, while both parents work, in order to satisfy their quest for more money.

IOW, if you can't afford to raise your own children, don't have any.

That is my opinion, but I surely wouldn't attempt to force it upon others. I wouldn't demonstrate in front of the homes where children come home from school to empty houses, both parents working, no mother or father to greet them.

Parenting is a full time job, not just between the hours of six in the evening, until bedtime, or just during the time when you aren't traveling.

You can call Valarie Plame a Secretary for the rest of your life, it's still inaccurate. You can call the termination of pregnancy, murder, for the rest of your life, again, still inaccurate.

Dream on....IIRC, you didn't even know what zero population growth meant when I stated that I subscribe to zero population growth, and hence, we had one child.

But then, your personal skewed rhetoric is experienced by you as fact. One of the many psychological disadvantages to being a narcissist, unable to distinguish between your own reality, and that of others. Abortion is legal in the US, and hence, is not murder, and no matter how many times you say that it is, it doesn't change the fact that it is not, any more than your ignorant statements will ever change Valarie Plame's, actual former status as a CIA, NOC, foreign agent, who specialized in WMD.
Just more of your usual uninformed, ignorant RW BS, presented as fact, but completely without merit.

G.

Gayle in MD
12-22-2009, 08:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gee Ed, I hope someday you and your wife can afford to stay home and raise your own children.

Be well....
G. </div></div>

There she goes, trying to tell other people how to run their personal lives!

Steve </div></div>

FYI, the words, "I hope" and "Maybe" do not attempt to dictate anything to anyone.

You are so full of hatred that you don't even stop to consider whether or not your attacks even apply to what I have written.

I subscribe to the "To each his own" philosophy, unlike the right, who have spent decades trying to force their religious beliefs upon others, and interfering with private, personal, family decisions, which are completely legal, and none of your business.

Calling women who have a Constitutional right to their own bodies, and personal, private decisions, murderers, is ignorant, misogynistic, and a lie.

However, recalling your famous quote about women, is proof of your own hatred for women, and hence you have no right to call anyone who uses historical facts regarding some of the many inhumane actions of white men, a bigot.

As one of our fellow posters wrote to me in a PM after you wrote, 'When a woman spreads her legs, she loses her defense.' in a discussion on this forum, about Women's rights, and I qauote his owrds....

"Any man who would begin a sentence with...., "When a woman spread her legs...." has no respect for women, and is truly a misogynist, a man who is threatened by strong women."

Everything you have written since, has only proven those words true.

G.

Gayle in MD
12-22-2009, 08:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do not need to insult anyone. However, I will not sit back and ignore your (and your friends') attacks without saying something. You seem to think you are so superior to everyone else around here, and you need to be reminded that you put your pants on one leg at a time just like everyone.

You are the one who brought up your so called spirit of Christmas in the same post where you told someone to F*** off. Don't try to pass yourself off as some kind of saint. You seem to enjoy crawling down in the mud and stirring everything up, and then come down on everyone else. You are as guilty as anyone.

I, for one, am getting tired of your endless attacks. For some reason, you think your farts don't stink, but I've got news for you...they do!

Steve </div></div>

Another tasteless, crude, ignorant post which displays the vast extent of your own insecurities.

G.

Qtec
12-22-2009, 08:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pretty sad when our Bill of Rights are attacked by women willing to murder their children.

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The rights of the people to be secured in their persons, </div></div> ie, they own their own bodies.

Q

pooltchr
12-22-2009, 09:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do not need to insult anyone. However, I will not sit back and ignore your (and your friends') attacks without saying something. You seem to think you are so superior to everyone else around here, and you need to be reminded that you put your pants on one leg at a time just like everyone.

Steve </div></div>

Another tasteless, crude, ignorant post which displays the vast extent of your own insecurities.

G. </div></div>

I am tasteless and crude, but Wolfie talking about the spirit of Christmas, and then telling a poster to F*** off is fine with you?

Steve

Gayle in MD
12-22-2009, 09:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do not need to insult anyone.

<span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Fact is, you cannot debate without insults, and hence, this statement of yours is just another example of how far out of touch with your own behavior you remain. </span> </span>

However, I will not sit back and ignore your (and your friends') attacks without saying something.

<span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'> Another denial, since you are the one who is the always the attacker. I go for months and ignore you insults, while you can't make it through one week. In fact, you stalk my posts, non stop.</span> </span>
You seem to think you are so superior to everyone else around here,

<span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>No, it is you who think yourself superior, and hence, begin so many of your posts with "Once again, you fail to understand..." </span> </span>
and you need to be reminded that you put your pants on one leg at a time just like everyone.

<span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Hubris. </span> </span>

<span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Again, you are the one who is famous for prefixing your posts with the condescending intro..."Once again, you fail to understand..." the most condescending member of this forum. </span> </span>

You are the one who brought up your so called spirit of Christmas in the same post where you told someone to F*** off.

<span style="color: #000066"> </span>
Don't try to pass yourself off as some kind of saint. You seem to enjoy crawling down in the mud and stirring everything up, and then come down on everyone else. You are as guilty as anyone.

I, for one, am getting tired of your endless attacks.

<span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>BWA HA HA HA....now that is one for the books! Endless attacks? How about your own endless attacks, in spite of my ignoring you for months at a time? </span> </span>

For some reason, you think your farts don't stink, but I've got news for you...they do!

Steve </div></div>

G. </div></div>

I am tasteless and crude, but Wolfie talking about the spirit of Christmas, and then telling a poster to F*** off is fine with you?

Steve </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Wolf, Hondo, and I occasionally have to stoop to the low level of tasteless, ignorant, crude people like you, LWW, Llotter....which is exactly why we often request that you refrain from posting to us at all. But alas, you cannot do so, because of your own well documented vast hatred and juvenile responses for all who disagree with your twisted logic.

Since there is nothing you love more in life than insulting people, writing lies, and presenting your consistantly uninformed, ignorant version of reality, and you refuse to ablige our requests that you join us in a mutual ignore, even though I, and others, go for months ignoring your relentless insults, attacks and lies, we occasionally find ourselves falling into your pigpen.

Nothing you write on this forum, has merit, and in fact, only presents further proof of your ignorance.

G.</span>

pooltchr
12-22-2009, 09:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
Nothing you write on this forum, has merit, and in fact, only presents further proof of your ignorance.

G.[/color] </div></div>

And yet, you still feel the need to keep responding...

Steve

Gayle in MD
12-22-2009, 11:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

G.[/color] </div></div>

And yet, you still feel the need to keep responding...

Steve </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Hypocritical statement to make, when you know damn well that I have sought to get you to agree to a total, mutual ignore between us.

You can't do it, so just admit it. I go for months and ignore you completely, while you cannot even manage a week without one of your juvenile attacks.

You and Jayalley, LWW, and Llotter, are all cut from the same cloth. It's either your relentless instuls and false information, or you will contaminate the enire forum with your self-serving twisted reality, which proves absolutely nothing, other than your small minded ifnorance, and lack of education.

RW pigs, all.

G. </span>

Gayle in MD
12-22-2009, 12:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I don't hate men. That's an absurd statement.

G.
</div></div>

Based on your posting history, I think it's a perfectly reasonable statement.

You have on many occasions made comments about white males, southern white males,

<span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>That is a LIE! YOU are a LIAR. When I have referenced White Males, is has been in reference to historical information, such as, voting trends, and other historical information.

Because you don't like the proven facts, you then expand the original comment into sexism, just as Jayalley has done for years on this site, skewing my statements into antisemitism, because I am against the Jewish owned media's coalescence with the Republican party, the too powerful Israeli Lobby, and their mutual connections to the Bush administration's lying this country into the Iraq war, which cost over four thousand American deaths.

</span> </span>
and numerous other disparaging comments about various groups of people you deem to be beneath you.

<span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Another lie. I have never stated that any group was beneath me. I have called you a bubba, becasuse it fits your intellectual limits, and becasue of your misogynistic statements, against women, the poor, and against human rights in general.</span> </span>

That is your history. Live with the consequences.

<span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Live with the consequences? Like you did when I used your own sexist, repulsive statement about women, when you wrote....'when a woman spreads her legs, she loses her defense' to get you to leave me alone....back when you insulted all women, then lived with it by running crying to the moderator?

You are in no position to call anyone a bigot! You wrote the most offensive post that was ever written on this forum.

When my site is up, you will be quoted, along with a link to what you wrote. There is no law against quoting what you yourself have written, even if the republican moderator on this forum, protected you from your own repulsive words, I don't have to abide by his transgression, and obvious slant in favor of protecting what Republicans write on this forum.
</span> </span>

You are a bigot!

Steve
Steve </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>You are a hypocrite! </span> </span>

pooltchr
12-22-2009, 12:15 PM
Do what you want. Just make sure to clear it with your lawyer first.

Personally, I look forward to the day when you finally get your little blog up and running so we won't have to read your blather on here.

Gayle in MD
12-22-2009, 02:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do what you want. Just make sure to clear it with your lawyer first.

Personally, I look forward to the day when you finally get your little blog up and running so we won't have to read your blather on here. </div></div>

You don't have to read it now, jerk, you just can't help yourself!

Addiction is a terrible thing, especially when it strikes weak minded people, with no clue of their own ignorance.

G.

wolfdancer
12-22-2009, 05:44 PM
"Wolfie's" comments to not give you a license to insults others with your own "tasteless, crude, and ignorant commentary"....
(damn, she sure has a way with words....that had to bite)
You can check this out with the admin if you need a second opinion.
I think you are booking a loser here, as she is better informed, and way smarter then you. If you want to be shown the secret handshake, and earn the "club tie",etc ....you might want to pick your target, or targets, a little more carefully....I have to agree with your statement....that silence in re: to your posts, does speak volumes !!!

pooltchr
12-22-2009, 06:20 PM
The more you post, the more ignorant you look. You are also becoming quite boring.
Why not stop replying, like you said you were going to do 30 posts ago?

Steve

wolfdancer
12-22-2009, 06:58 PM
I'm trying to ignore him completely.....but it's hard to do when he keeps posting behind you, or myself....
I guess this is to elicit a response, since everybody else has virtually ignored him???

pooltchr
12-22-2009, 07:05 PM
Why don't you join the club???????

Steve

wolfdancer
12-22-2009, 09:59 PM
you don't like my posts? I'm deeply hurt, and offended.....the only thing less bothersome would be jay, llotter, or the freedom fighter not approving of my missives
....Then don't read them. It's like that old joke goes:
"Doc, it hurts when I do this"
and he replies "don't do that"
Well, if it hurts or bothers you that I don't exactly consider you the Alpha dog here .....take your complaints to the admin.....or just do the
intelligent thing...and don't bother reading them.
Don't worry about how dumb they might make me look....I'll quit long before I get down to your level......

wolfdancer
12-22-2009, 10:48 PM
while trying to entertain the "troops" here, with his rapier like wit, and biting commentary.....the lack of approving response....."you tell her, big guy", "way to go, big man" "that'll teach her not to mess with you, teach".....the silence is.....well, it's deafening....
Considering your age, etc.....it's hard to believe that so many of these wannabe "internet bullies" think they are scoring points, ganging up on you, and for a long time, Dick Leonard. AND the worst of the lot, AZBeavis, and AZButthead, scurry back over there to announce another "victory"
Well, that's the internet for you...any fool with a computer can make the same dubious claims about his own alleged greatness, as you know who,does.... or pose as some pious Christian that has never wanked off, and now makes morality judgments about others.

Gayle in MD
09-14-2011, 10:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20091109/un-un-women-s-health/ </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHO: AIDS leading cause of death, disease in women

BRADLEY S. KLAPPER | November 9, 2009 03:39 PM EST |

Compare other versions
Compare 03:39 PM EST01:17 PM EST and 03:39 PM EST01:17 PM EST versions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GENEVA In its first study of women's health around the globe, the World Health Organization said Monday that the AIDS virus is the leading cause of death and disease among women between the ages of 15 and 44.

Unsafe sex is the leading risk factor in developing countries for these women of childbearing age, with others including lack of access to contraceptives and iron deficiency, the WHO said. Throughout the world, one in five deaths among women in this age group is linked to unsafe sex, according to the U.N. agency.

"Women who do not know how to protect themselves from such infections, or who are unable to do so, face increased risks of death or illness," WHO said in a 91-page report. "So do those who cannot protect themselves from unwanted pregnancy or control their fertility because of lack of access to contraception."

The data were included in a report that attempts to highlight the unequal health treatment a female faces from childbirth through infancy and adolescence into maturity and old age.

WHO chief Dr. Margaret Chan noted that women enjoy a biological advantage because they tend to live six to eight years longer than men. But in many parts of the world they suffer serious disadvantages because of poverty, poorer access to health care and cultural norms that put a priority on the well-being of men, she said.

Chan called it a "preventable tragedy" that nearly 15 percent of deaths in adult women occur in maternity, according to the statistics from 2004. She said the discrimination extends throughout a women's life, from girlhood diseases that aren't identified because they are not sicknesses affecting boys, to clinical trials and medicines developed on the basis of curing adult males.

"We will not see a significant improvement in the health of women until they are no longer recognized as second-class citizens in many parts of the world," Chan told journalists in Geneva.

</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>We Must Destroy Repiglican Fascism Before It's Too Late! </span>