PDA

View Full Version : At least one of Obama's plans is working.

LWW
12-17-2009, 09:10 AM
After nearly 20 years of owning the air above the world's battlefields, it seemed that the US edge would remain insurmountable for the foreseeable future with the advent of the world's first fifth generation fighter in the F-22 Raptor.

Seeing the damage that this could cause to thug dictators around the world, dearest leader boldly halted production and development of the Raptor so that the remnants of the USSR could catch up and begin production of their own fifth generation fighter.

Now we have been greeted with the wonderful news that dearest leader's plan is working, and defeat may have been snatched preemptively from the jaws of victory in the next war thanks to dearest leader putting the US imperialist regime in it's place.

Elected as a stealth candidate by the enlightened Marxist-American left who wisely realize that America is truly the great Satan, dearest leader has in less than one short year nationalized our financial system and manufacturing base ... devalued the dollar further ... alienated our imperialist allies ... voided the guilty pleas of 9/11 criminals ... knee capped our intel services ... and now in his glorious wisdom he has neutered our air superiority.

Yes, finally, our lax security and national stupidity has allowed US taxpayers to spend billions of dollars to develop weapons and then spare our enemies these costs by making specifications widely available and hamstringing our defense forces long enough for our enemies to catch up.

Yes, it will be a glorious day when Russian made fighters are able once again to send US soldiers to their doom or incarceration as POW's in another worker's paradise.

Thank you president Obama for allowing the Raprtorski the time it needed to grow into a worthy competitor. They obviously couldn't have done it without your help.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Russia will not test its fifth-generation aircraft this outgoing year. “The tests will begin in 2010,” Vice Prime Minister Sergey Ivanov told reporters Tuesday, RIA Novosti reports.

Ivanov said in May of this year that the test flight of the state-of-the-art aircraft would begin before the end of 2009. Deputy Defense Minister Vladimir Popovkin said in June that the fifth-generation aircraft would be put into service in 2015.

Prime Minister Putin visited Russia’s largest air show MAKS in August and said that the production of the fifth-generation aircraft was a very important direction in the development of the nation’s aviation industry.

Russia ’s Sukhoi design bureau and NPO Saturn have been developing the fifth-generation fighter jet since the 1990s. It will be reportedly possible to use the fighter in all weathers, 24/7. The stealthy jet will be able to fly at an ultrasound speed and possess a highly efficient automated defense system. Only the United States of America has developed a fifth-generation fighter jet.</div></div>

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc123/Hawkwood_777/Russian%20weapons/t50pakfagn9.jpg

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/aircraft/fighter/f22/f22_schem_01.jpg

<u>If I didn't know better I'd swear it was a copy!</u>

http://english.pravda.ru/russia/economics/09-12-2009/111003-fifth_generation-0]OH DEAR! (http://english.pravda.ru/russia/economics/09-12-2009/111003-fifth_generation-0")

Ohhhh ... I also predict that the O-cult will have no issue at all with the Russians selling these to the Iranians to fight Israel yet will continue to beotch about the Israelis having the audacity to want a deterrent.

LWW

eg8r
12-17-2009, 02:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seeing the damage that this could cause to thug dictators around the world, dearest leader boldly halted production and development of the Raptor so that the remnants of the USSR could catch up and begin production of their own fifth generation fighter.</div></div>This is defintely an inaccurate statement. Development of the F22 was never halted and the production numbers that will be delivered have not been reduced. All that has been reduced (including numbers while W was in office) was future buys.

eg8r

cushioncrawler
12-17-2009, 03:36 PM
forexample4dia -- I'm with ElDubb on this one -- what with the russian plane being at least twice az big az the F22 the F22 wont stand a chance.
madMac.

DickLeonard
12-17-2009, 08:33 PM
LWW what is Beotch and where did you get those plans, that is secret info.####

eg8r
12-19-2009, 10:49 AM
LOL, since when did size matter with a stealth fighter?

eg8r

jayalley
12-19-2009, 11:05 AM
You are both right..production continues as of now and will continue until 187 have been made...but then the production line will be closed. What exposes Obama for the anti-military community activist that he truly is...is his decision to close the line even though Israel and Japan expressed strong interest in purchasing for-export versions. The Lefties in BHO's administration said no, but they made Bob Gates get in front of the cameras and take the heat for it.

You are right LWW that, in the end, this Empty Suit doesn't believe in American strength...in fact he resents it.

LWW
12-19-2009, 11:44 AM
Thank you for comprehending reality.

LWW

eg8r
12-19-2009, 05:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are both right..production continues as of now and will continue until 187 have been made...but then the production line will be closed.</div></div>Well since I work for the company I was pretty confident. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif The numbers that were decreased happen a few years ago and had nothing to do with Obama's budget cuts. All Obama did stop any future spending.

Due to the very nature of that plane, I don't think we should have a "for export" version. There is more technology in that plane than most people could even dream up. Just having another plane "look" like it does not make it equal.

I don't agree with your presumption that Obama resents our strength though. While most of what he does I don't agree with I still do not think he has any intentions of watching this country fall off the cliff. His spending makes no sense and his defense cuts don't make any sense but to think he resents our "American strength" I think is quite a bit overboard.

eg8r

DickLeonard
12-19-2009, 09:37 PM
Eg8r those AZBers have plenty of nuts loose.####

jayalley
12-20-2009, 12:14 PM
(We can disagree about Obama's will to maintain America's {declining} power.)

That's great that you were confident....but confident about what?

Please give us some good news.

eg8r
12-21-2009, 07:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's great that you were confident....but confident about what?
</div></div>Come on now, it is not that hard to follow. Let me cut and paste for you...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is defintely an inaccurate statement. Development of the F22 was never halted and the production numbers that will be delivered have not been reduced. All that has been reduced (including numbers while W was in office) was future buys. </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are both right..production continues as of now and will continue until 187 have been made...</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well since I work for the company I was pretty confident. </div></div> If that does not clear up what I was confident about, let me spell it out...I was confident about the info I provided.

The good news is that while there is usually a big push to force negative views on what this President does, the issue with the F22 was not as bad as those on here would want to lead others to believe. That is good news for the company I work for.

eg8r

DickLeonard
12-22-2009, 04:03 PM
eg8r what we really need is women to wear stomach raps to blow up trucks and meetings. They are dirt cheap WalFart would love to supply the Blankets. They get them dirt cheap from China.

That way we can save Billions and we don't need sophisticated airplanes that can't hit a women at the market.####

pooltchr
12-22-2009, 04:11 PM
Be careful with jokes like that. Someone might accuse you of misogomy! At the very least, you might get called out for making tasteless jokes about women in general. Some people can get very picky around here.

Steve