PDA

View Full Version : the score

wolfdancer
12-18-2009, 12:45 PM
I'd say the team of lww,llotter,Steve,....has won, by forfeit !!!
Everybody that doesn't buy into the modern version of the
"Master Race"(the modern Republican) theory has "abandoned ship".
Even Deeman seldom posts here anymore.
I'm still here, but don't bother, as a rule, to read any thread begun by one of the three named. (It's tempting though to read the "abandon ship" or "score" threads....just for the catchy headings.
I believe the post count by others, on the NPR has dropped to about 5% of the totals....in effect, it's a private "rant and rave", for the three.
It's now a clone of the AZB board, where they run off
anybody that doesn't buy into the group mentality.
Well, politics, religion,... aside......hope you all have a nice Holiday Season.
Last one out...please turn off the lights

pooltchr
12-18-2009, 01:06 PM
You really don't want to read the one about keeping score, unless you want to find out exactly what kind of person we have leading this country.

Merry Christmas

Steve

jayalley
12-18-2009, 03:04 PM
I said that about you last month. You're still here and I don't envy you (....especially having to clean up after that crazy woman.)

It's only going to get worse because President Obama is disconnected from the very electorate that put him in office. When he strong arms a bill that he admitted (!) he hadn't read...and that CNN (!) says only 36%(!) of the public now supports...well, I'm sorry, but you aren't alone because lww, lotter,Steve or anyone else is a fascist. It's because the people on your side are losing the enthusiasm and the passion to defend this guy. I post much more on left wing sites (just to be a thorn in their side... and under other names) and I see it big time over there.
Sorry.

wolfdancer
12-18-2009, 04:36 PM
Yeah, you have more "insider's news" that can't be found elsewhere....dream on.
I'm kind of wondering why...since your posse is putting out all this good information, and according to you ...Educating people here...how come the active membership is just a shadow of what it was before your gang hi-jacked the board?????...you would think people would be coming over here by the droves, just to read yours and the other 3 or 4 "experts on most everything"...
Here's a suggestion...while the rest of you are barely tolerable, lww is enough to take down any site by himself. If you want a few more eyeballs to read your really important sh*t....convince him to concentrate instead, on the other 9 sites that he is the most important poster on....and give this one a much needed rest, from his Walter Mitty pipe dreams.

Sev
12-18-2009, 07:43 PM
Poor poor wolfi.

Still cant see the forest through the trees.

Debate on AZB is strong and getting more diverse members all the time.

I would suggest the you and Gayle are the cancer on this site.

Oooooops did I say cancer. My bad.

LWW
12-19-2009, 05:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor poor wolfi.

I would suggest the you and Gayle are the <s>cancer</s> plague carriers on this site.

</div></div>

I fixxid that for you buddy.

LWW

LWW
12-19-2009, 05:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how come the active membership is just a shadow of what it was before your gang hi-jacked the board?????</div></div>

Nobody gave you a mirror this year either eh?

LWW

wolfdancer
12-19-2009, 11:51 AM
I guess heartless remarks like that...making fun of Gayle's illness, are what you consider lively debate, on that other site.
It just reinforces my belief about you and lww.
You two still earning rep points over there, by talking about Gayle?

LWW
12-19-2009, 01:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess heartless remarks like that...making fun of Gayle's illness, are what you consider lively debate, on that other site.
It just reinforces my belief about you and lww.
You two still earning rep points over there, by talking about Gayle?

</div></div>

Listen up troll dancer ... I have never made fun of her or illness and it takes a sick, warped, treacherous, petty, hateful troll such as yourself to bring such accusations into the forum and then cloth yourself in the robe of being a self anointed holy man defending a friend.

Twas you wolfster who betrayed your friend's confidence like the Judas you truly are. When presented with the choice of stirring the pot or honoring a friend's confidence you ... and you alone ... chose the betrayal of trust so you could get your perverse trollish pleasure.

As much as Gayle and I disagree, she doesn't deserve the betrayal that a "friend" like you gives her. She could do so much better.

LWW

eg8r
12-19-2009, 05:55 PM
Kind of poor taste don't you think?

eg8r

eg8r
12-19-2009, 05:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have never made fun of her or illness and it takes a sick, warped, treacherous, petty, hateful troll such as yourself to bring such accusations into the forum and then cloth yourself in the robe of being a self anointed holy man defending a friend.
</div></div>Hop off the high horse lww. Wolfie was responding to the poor choice of words by Sev. It was a pathetic attempt at humor and certainly not something you might say after trying to lure someone over to another site talking about stronger debates.

eg8r

pooltchr
12-19-2009, 07:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kind of poor taste don't you think?

eg8r </div></div>

I would agree that it crossed the line.

Steve

LWW
12-20-2009, 05:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have never made fun of her or illness and it takes a sick, warped, treacherous, petty, hateful troll such as yourself to bring such accusations into the forum and then cloth yourself in the robe of being a self anointed holy man defending a friend.
</div></div>Hop off the high horse lww. Wolfie was responding to the poor choice of words by Sev. It was a pathetic attempt at humor and certainly not something you might say after trying to lure someone over to another site talking about stronger debates.

eg8r </div></div>

I would agree with that assessment if troll prancer hadn't felt obligated to accuse me of the faux pas.

The fact remains ... troll prancer is the one who leaked something told to him in private, and has also brought it up in forum more often than everyone else combined.

LWW

hondo
12-20-2009, 08:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor poor wolfi.

I would suggest the you and Gayle are the cancer on this site.

</div></div>

WADR, Sev, debate on AZ is weak and getting weaker all the time.
It basically has come down to Chefjeff debating you guys
and occasionly making sure he disagrees with everyone else.

Yeah, there are a few more on there who stand up to the regulars but it's like running the gauntlet when they do.

Wolfie's right. This site is a graveyard where you guys like to pat each other on the back. Nobody responds from the other side
so I can't imagine what enjoyment you get out of it.

On AZ I just like to stir the pot.
Currently just have LWW & Joey on ignore because they refuse to be civil.

hondo
12-20-2009, 08:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kind of poor taste don't you think?

eg8r </div></div>

Sev drinks heavily and then gets on these forums.
Recently he asked me how many people I killed
and really attacked my service record.

To his credit he later apologized.

My guess is that when he sobers up, he;ll realize how
disgusting his cancer comments were and back off.

At least, I hope he's decent enough to do that.
Sometimes he hits new lows.

hondo
12-20-2009, 08:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have never made fun of her or illness and it takes a sick, warped, treacherous, petty, hateful troll such as yourself to bring such accusations into the forum and then cloth yourself in the robe of being a self anointed holy man defending a friend.

eg8r </div></div>

A very good post, Eg.

pooltchr
12-20-2009, 09:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[ This site is a graveyard where you guys like to pat each other on the back. </div></div>

I'm guessing you probably missed all the congratulatory posts to each other from the mutual admiration society of Wolfie, Gayle and ####. I dare say they have done as much as anyone when it comes to killing any civil discussions we may have had around here.

Steve

LWW
12-20-2009, 05:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[ This site is a graveyard where you guys like to pat each other on the back. </div></div>

I'm guessing you probably missed all the congratulatory posts to each other from the mutual admiration society of Wolfie, Gayle and ####. I dare say they have done as much as anyone when it comes to killing any civil discussions we may have had around here.

Steve </div></div>

Hondo also misses to mention that it was the trolling of he, troll dancer, and a couple others from here who brought the AZ members to this board.

Still bored hondo?

LWW

hondo
12-20-2009, 06:41 PM
No, I'm disgusted.
You are absolutely right. I'm the reason you're here.

I'm the reason you have come on here and turned this forum into
a piece of shit.

The others crawled out the gutter, Lotter and Jayalley,
calling the POTUS "The Moron."

At least on AZ you have a few redeeming qualities, not many.

Here you're all about hate. Trashing this board, adding
nothing of value.

Still bored? Hell, no, I'm ashamed.

LWW
12-21-2009, 06:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The others crawled out the gutter, Lotter and Jayalley,
calling the POTUS "The Moron."

At least on AZ you have a few redeeming qualities</div></div>

Let that live on.

1 - You finally confess that saying anything derogatory about dearest leader offends you, even after 8 years of daily bile spewage about the last POTUS&gt;

2 - You again demonstrate why I can't trust you. You swear you have me on ignore on both forums yet know about everything I post.

LWW

wolfdancer
12-21-2009, 11:35 AM
that is a ******* lie...

pooltchr
12-21-2009, 11:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that is a ******* lie...
</div></div>

No, it's an observation.

Steve

wolfdancer
12-21-2009, 12:21 PM
listen up yourself......nice try at changing the topic, and take some "heat" off of your pal for his totally insensitive remark...there are only 3 others here I can think of that wouldn't find that offensive.....
In retrospect, it was my mistake...as I thought you, jay,and the like...might cut her some slack. turned out though you added even more insults, and then your pal kicked in that
Your backing him up now.......just reinforces my belief, and given your history of dragging here name through the mud over there...I still wonder about them rep points?????
My cousin just had both of her breasts removed due to breast cancer...terrible thing for a woman to undergo....I don't know how anyone could make a remark like that...
I always drop in some coins in the donation jars for research, and I've just donated a new pool cue to be auctioned off, with the $$ going to breast cancer research...
Compared to you....I am a Saint.

wolfdancer
12-21-2009, 12:43 PM
That ain't a discussion....a discussion is where both sides viewpoints are allowed to be brought up,and some respect is shown for those on the opposite sides of the debate.....that's a gang bang over there....same thing you are trying to do here.....
if debate is so strong over there...and you and yer pal have such a low opinion of this board, as one of you have mentioned, over there.....why waste your time here?....or are you trying to "educate others" as someone else here has claimed that reading his posts will do???

LWW
12-21-2009, 01:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">listen up yourself......nice try at changing the topic, and take some "heat" off of your pal for his totally insensitive remark...</div></div>

I never said that I didn't find his comments offensive.

What I did find was his comment to be out of the ordinary for his history and your to be merely a continuation of your history of trollish behavior.

LWW

LWW
12-21-2009, 01:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In retrospect, it was my mistake...as I thought you, jay,and the like...might cut her some slack. turned out though you added even more insults, and then your pal kicked in that</div></div>

Turns out you simply can't tell the truth as it's you that keeps bringing it up, I never have other than to point out your lie that I keep bringing it up.

LWW

LWW
12-21-2009, 01:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IYour backing him up now.......just reinforces my belief, and given your history of dragging here name through the mud over there...I still wonder about them rep points?????</div></div>

And ... TA-DA ... yet another lie by troll prancer.

LWW

LWW
12-21-2009, 01:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My cousin just had both of her breasts removed due to breast cancer...terrible thing for a woman to undergo....I don't know how anyone could make a remark like that...</div></div>

Then why do you keep bringing it up?

LWW

LWW
12-21-2009, 01:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I always drop in some coins in the donation jars for research, and I've just donated a new pool cue to be auctioned off, with the $$ going to breast cancer research...
Compared to you....I am a Saint.</div></div>

Compared to a troll, you are a worse troll.

LWW

LWW
12-21-2009, 01:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That ain't a discussion....</div></div>

Nothing involving you ever is.

LWW

LWW
12-21-2009, 01:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a discussion is where both sides viewpoints are allowed to be brought up,and some respect is shown for those on the opposite sides of the debate.....that's a gang bang over there....same thing you are trying to do here.....</div></div>

And more of the lies.

You came to AZB to pee in an intellectual pool much as you do here, and the "GANG BANG" here was led by you, Gayle, and Dick to get non O-cult members banned.

Tell the truth for once dude.

LWW

LWW
12-21-2009, 01:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if debate is so strong over there...and you and yer pal have such a low opinion of this board, as one of you have mentioned, over there.....why waste your time here?....or are you trying to "educate others" as someone else here has claimed that reading his posts will do??? </div></div>

I am a counterweight to the inane blusterings of the big three here.

As I have always said trollster ... there will be peace here when you want peace here. You don't want peace here.

LWW

wolfdancer
12-21-2009, 02:03 PM
you can twist it around any way you like....I don't go around making fun of other people's illnesses, and my ego isn't that big that I need to post on 10 different boards, to get my message across to as many people as possible......
So....here's a question for you....you and your "insiders" group now begin about 90% of the threads, and make another 90% of the replies to same. In your case, the numbers jump up a little as you make multiple replies to yourself.....so why aren't the membership numbers skyrocketing here....why aren't folks from them other 9 boards coming over, just in case they missed one of your really important.....??????
Isn't that precious...5 replies to me; you must be in a dither....what an a** /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
12-21-2009, 02:09 PM
Doesn't matter what you call it, BUBBA....it's a F**king lie.

pooltchr
12-21-2009, 02:12 PM
You are giving him a lot of credit. The fact is, participation on CCB in general seems to be down. NPR seems to get more discussion than the main pool forum, but neither one is setting any records.

There is very little discussion going on here. To blame one person is to close your eyes to your own posting style, as well as that of your friends. One person can not shut down an entire forum, unless they are the administrator.

Steve

wolfdancer
12-21-2009, 02:22 PM
Get bent....

hondo
12-21-2009, 02:29 PM
Wolfie, you have to remember that you and I are on here to enjoy ourselves.

Not so with LWW. It's his raison d'etre.
I don't mind sparring with him from time to time
but sooner or later it turns hateful with him and I put him on ignore. Plus, he's just a troll on this forum.
Sonoma's beatdown that time made him snap.

I honestly think I might like Sev if we would stay away from politics. He just seems to lose it from time to time.

Sack and Deeman are good people. Must be a Alabama thing.

Steve has grown bitter in the past few years. I used to link him with Sack and Dee but he has changed.

I can't see that Lotter and Jayalley have ANY redeeming qualities. Their dad should have pulled out.

Eg is what he is. Everytime I start to think he's okay,
he gets nasty.

That's my take. Who am I leaving out?

wolfdancer
12-21-2009, 02:32 PM
Hondo probably didn't realize just how bad you guys were going to be. As, he said...you were tolerable over on AZB, but here, where you have no respect for the board, or it's members...we get to see the real you.....

hondo
12-21-2009, 02:33 PM
He loves it when you argue with him.
All our silence kills him.

Think about it. When you ignore him , you win.

When you try to answer his inane accusations, you get him off.

hondo
12-21-2009, 02:35 PM
Well, I agree with that, Steve.

pooltchr
12-21-2009, 02:38 PM
Thank you. Personally, in my opinion, this forum is just becoming boring. I keep holding out hope that it will improve. We shal see.

Steve

hondo
12-21-2009, 02:45 PM
Well, I thought it would be fun. I was wrong.
LWW was humiliated that Gayle ignored him,
and then further humiliated when Sonoma exposed
his weaknesses.
He is absolutely one of the most vain individuals I have ever seen. I honestly believe that.

So when he realized that he was insignificant to Gayle and
not in the same league with Sonoma intellectually, he
snapped.
All of his posts are attacks. I didn't want that.

I thought I was bringing together some interesting competition for both.
I never dreamed of the hate he would bring with him.

When I'm curious I read his posts, but he just doesn't bring anything of value to this forum. A shame.

hondo
12-21-2009, 02:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you. Personally, in my opinion, this forum is just becoming boring. I keep holding out hope that it will improve. We shal see.

Steve </div></div>

Well, you notice I don't post much anymore.

wolfdancer
12-21-2009, 02:51 PM
you are another insensitive jerk, that won't stop insulting Gayle, even though you are aware of her illness.
If it bothers you that I share many of her political beliefs,and happen to comment favorably along those lines....I dgaf (urban dictionary)
Ain't you the biggest <s>sickophant</s> er, sycophant, here?

sack316
12-21-2009, 03:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Sack and Deeman are good people. Must be a Georgia thing.
</div></div>

Good Alabamians go bad when they are mistaken for being from Georgia. Of all the low blows on here recently, that was the worst... and may only be topped by calling us Yanks, or worse... Tennesseeans /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

j/k. Honest mistake I know Hondo, just ribbin ya a bit. But myself, Dee, and Bobby are from Bama.

All that said, the discourse on here of late has gone downhill. And most all of us are probably guilty at some point. Many of us will always disagree on many things. We will likely always get into some pretty heated discussions as well. Nothing wrong with that at all, but sometimes it does tend to stray into a more personal area of attack, and that's when it's not so good. I've been guilty of it too. Many of us are.

Maybe we should take some time and read back through the archives here. Back in the days when it was a few of us around now, and CC, Naz, 9BG, etc. Many of the arguments were very much the same as they are now... but the manner in which we pursued those arguments was totally different. And IMHO those days were the brightest of this board in all the years I've been coming here.

Sack

wolfdancer
12-21-2009, 03:56 PM
I have him on ignore as well, but obviously read some of his posts.
I try to avoid threads that either he, Steve,or Rev. Lotter, begin, because I know it's just more of the same self serving, ain't we smart, and what the left fails to understand...crap....
I have my own theory about people that appear to be vain, despite no apparent reason for that vanity.
Either way...nobody likes a braggart....
Reading his AZB announcement....He must have expected to easily put Gayle down, but didn't know how well read she is, or that she has some political connections..... that kind of shot his "insider's news" down.
Sonoma just got bored with the weak replies, and wrote him off.
I find him about as intellectually stimulating, as Steve ....and they both share the same delusion that they are bringing important information to the board.
At least I'm smart enough to know that whatever I read, hear, or see in the media....others have also.....

hondo
12-21-2009, 03:57 PM
OOPS. Why, why, did I say Georgia?????

That's like callin a West Virginia boy a Virginian.

My bad. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

P.S. Fixed it.

wolfdancer
12-21-2009, 04:08 PM
why don't you point out several of these congratulatory posts, then find some fault with them .....or just admit that you are a liar.

LWW
12-21-2009, 04:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you can twist it around any way you like....I don't go around making fun of other people's illnesses </div></div>

Neither did I trollster.

Now, the best way to get the hook of your own setting out of your own arse is just to be a man and do it ... wriggling isn't helping you.

LWW

pooltchr
12-21-2009, 04:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you are another insensitive jerk, that won't stop insulting Gayle, even though you are aware of her illness.
</div></div>

Yeah, right! Like Gayle doesn't get on here an insult others. Her illness hasn't prevented her from posting her insults, so I see no reason her hypocracy should not be pointed out. If she can't take it, she shouldn't dish it out.

Steve

pooltchr
12-21-2009, 04:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why don't you point out several of these congratulatory posts, then find some fault with them .....or just admit that you are a liar.

</div></div>

They were sickening enough to read the first time. I have no desire to waste my time digging through the archives to resurrect them for your entertainment.

We've all seen them plenty of times. You seem to have a unique ability to accuse others on here of a multitude of sins that you can't or won't admit exist within yourself.

I think it's called deinal.

Steve

sack316
12-21-2009, 04:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OOPS. Why, why, did I say Georgia?????

That's like callin a West Virginia boy a Virginian.

My bad. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

P.S. Fixed it. </div></div>

No worries /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

BTW, did you see that all the Auburn and WV fans at Jordan-Hare earlier this year sticking it out in that crazy storm made the top 25 memorable images of the college FB season?

Sack

wolfdancer
12-21-2009, 05:23 PM
how can I make it clear enough to you....that I consider, just my opinion that you are both a loud mouthed braggart, and a big time bore. It's Christmas time, and I don't need a twerp like you to ruin the spirit of Christmas.
So just f**k off, will you? I ain't buying into your self aggrandizement,(Seems to be an epidemic of that on your side of the fence)... and neither is Gayle.

pooltchr
12-21-2009, 06:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't need a twerp like you to ruin the spirit of Christmas............

So just f**k off, will you? </div></div>

Nice example of the spirit of Christmas.

Steve

hondo
12-21-2009, 06:22 PM
I'm glad I just watched it on t.v.

hondo
12-21-2009, 06:24 PM
Like I said, he loves it when you argue with him.

Makes him a winner in his mind.

wolfdancer
12-21-2009, 10:03 PM
So you admit it was just another of your lies, or delusional pipe dreams.....you can't back up anything you say..it's especially noticeable when you try to put down Gayle on an issue where she posts the supporting links.....There isn't anything that I've ever posted here to Gayle, that was anywhere near what you are claiming it to be.
I think I am going to complain to the admin about you.....I've asked you kindly as Gayle has done several times....to take a hike with your crazy crap posts. You might be impressing a couple of others...but...why don't you pm Deeman, and ask him if you are in the right here? I'll even offer you an apology, reluctantly, if he agrees with you....but only if you then stop posting to myself or Gayle....we want nada, nothing, zilch...to do with you.

wolfdancer
12-21-2009, 10:38 PM
If we were simply congratulating each other....why should that bother you, or anyone? How stupid would one have to be to object over friends complimenting each other? Sad fact is that it's a made up BS story by you; something I'd expect to see written on one of them teen aged rant and rave sites....but not from a "groan" man. It doesn't bother me when you fawn all over lww and llotter?...I just figure...birds of a feather

LWW
12-22-2009, 07:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't need a twerp like you to ruin the spirit of Christmas............

So just f**k off, will you? </div></div>

Nice example of the spirit of Christmas.

Steve </div></div>

You should see him the rest of the year.

LWW

LWW
12-22-2009, 07:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how can I make it clear enough to you....that I consider, just my opinion that you are both a loud mouthed braggart, and a big time bore. It's Christmas time, and I don't need a twerp like you to ruin the spirit of Christmas.
So just f**k off, will you? I ain't buying into your self aggrandizement,(Seems to be an epidemic of that on your side of the fence)... and neither is Gayle.
</div></div>

Hate is such an ugly emotion, and so few can wear it as well as you.

LWW

pooltchr
12-22-2009, 08:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I am going to complain to the admin about you.....
</div></div>

Feel free. And if I violate the terms of use, they might actually do something.

Steve

wolfdancer
12-22-2009, 11:06 PM
you violate common sense and decency with each post that you make to Gayle. How about filling us in....myself, who missed the original post, and any newer members here, on your "spreading her legs...." comment???
Was that payback for her "attacking" you, and Did you mean all women, in general, or was it just one of your off the cuff, remarks about her?
I would hope that I can ask him to rid myself of this nuisance, if i promise never to reply to you, nor mention your name other then in general terms....like ...misanthrope

wolfdancer
12-22-2009, 11:31 PM
maybe if you had any humanity....you would stop chasing her around, and stop prolonging the exchange which you, for the most part, originate. You post some snide commentary behind every post that she makes, and then try to blame her.... That might score you some rep points over on Area 9....but I doubt if anybody here is impressed by your bullying tactics, and total lack of compassion.
Here's a suggestion...get your sicko shots in, in one post....and then end the diatribe.... course you HAVE to get the last word in....so that'll never happen.
I'll continue to compliment Gayle for standing up to your attempts to intimidate her.

wolfdancer
12-24-2009, 02:53 AM
I was replying to another post of yours when my internet connection went down...so, the quoted text might not be spot on,replying to this post of yours:
" for the first time in months, I scanned the AZB board.
The active members there, far outnumber those on this board, and while itis decidedly pro-Republican, that's not a problem....I think like minded folks should have their own site.....I just don't like the intolerance towards others that don't buy into their whole package. I thought Americans had a common enemy....they seem to believe non-Republicans are the real enemy.
That makes me question why any member there would have some compulsion to come over here, to this lightly read site, to "stir the pot"?
One admits he needed more eyeballs to see his messages....which I interpret as a need to feed his ego. Another has a Guinness record, 1 mil rep points, almost enough to get a free Big Mac & fries...but, as we don't award brownie points over here...,I guess, it's to put some people down here, then report back to HQ?.
Given their derogatory remarks about this site and it's members....I have to question the reasoning behind their presence here. Not something most people would do....e.g.
I think the Fox reporters are all jerks, a'holes really....it's like the news broadcasts in "1984"...and I can't leave that channel on for more then 3 or 4 minutes, before I'm looking around for something to throw at the TV....but it's cheaper to switch channels
Getting back to lww, The posting of his really important info wasn't enough of an ego boost for him; now he needed a "victim", or two...that's his favorite label for others, although he tries to claim that's what they call themselves.
I believe he decided that Dick Leonard and Gayle would be easy targets, based on age and gender.
But Gayle's a fighter; and I don't believe he counted on that. Then his pal came over to back him up, and a few others here, joined in on the gang bang to get their cheap shots in at her, as well.
Even my revealing that she now had some health issues; Dick's were already known....that just seemed to encourage them, to "up the ante"
Why is it so ******* important about "winning" some petty argument on an internet message board, that it makes one lose their compassion, humanity, and concern about others....meanwhile proclaiming themselves as Christians?
Five minutes after people leave the site.....those "really important messages, that they need so many to see....are forgotten....
For want of a better term, I just label those people....internet bullies.
I see now that her name and mine are mentioned anew on AZB, and we are now both ......stupid....
Being smart though, isn't an excuse for being a "dick weed"
By the way, I'd add in "vile", along with "vain" re: public enemy #1
As for llotter and jay....."the squeaky wheel gets the grease"
Two more that have figured out the more you pollute a site with
abusive, abrasive language, the more you get noticed.
I think politics, and in llotter's case, also religion, is just their excuse to spread some hatred around. I can't write what I really think about them both, not with the obscenity clause.
Here's a twist....first llotter proclaims ( he never just claims)
that the left doesn't "get it" because they are intellectually inferior ( I filled in the blanks for him, as if they don't get it, they must be stupid ???)
And now it's the intellectuals that are to blame for not agreeing with him. There must be a narrow IQ range...say 70-80 that he is most comfortable selling his version of "Amerika" to.
Well, I have a Christmas eve party to go to, it's just presents for the kids and a drink or two for the adults.....and I'm not going to let the Huns here ruin either this evening, nor Christmas....I'll avoid this site for a couple of days....so once again....
Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!!!!

LWW
12-24-2009, 05:44 AM
http://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/trolls.gif

LWW

hondo
12-24-2009, 06:30 AM
Have a great Christmas, Wolfie.

JohnnyD
12-27-2009, 03:30 AM
I voted for obama he got a money stash....we all get that stash