PDA

View Full Version : Does Climategate shine light on Darwinism?

llotter
12-22-2009, 12:35 PM
Now that it has been discovered that 'scientists' rig numbers and impede questions to support their ideology, could similar tactics used in the 'settled science' of evolution expose it as another big-time hoax?

Is there nothing a person can depend on anymore?

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=34935

LWW
12-22-2009, 01:21 PM
Funny you should bring that up.

The last scientific scandal of this size was Piltdown Man where the evolutionists created a missing link to fill in the blanks of their hypothesis.

LWW

llotter
12-22-2009, 01:53 PM
Just a bunch of stupid atheists attempting to prove that they know more than they can ever know.

cushioncrawler
12-22-2009, 07:58 PM
Had a look -- the uzual nonsense.
madMac.

llotter
12-22-2009, 09:06 PM
The gullibility of the Left is interesting.

wolfdancer
12-23-2009, 12:22 AM
I think you shine the light on Darwinism....living proof that we haven't come that far along from our ape background.
Say, here's a thought for you....obviously, in your estimation you are way above all others here, intellectually, in addition to your high moral standing:
"But where in the world
Is there in the world
A man so untouched and pure?
(C'est moi!)

C'est moi! C'est moi, I blush to disclose.
I'm far too noble to lie.
That man in whom
These qualities bloom,
C'est moi, c'est moi, 'tis I."

I've been informed that AZB is vastly superior to this site....which leads me to ponder.... isn't it actually stupid for... er, enlightened individuals like yourself, to be looking for answers here?
So, why waste your time here, and ours...when there are sites where people of your high intellect get together and have a lively debate....and don't forget about Mensa
Actually...I think you realize ....they would steal your lunch, as they have 3 digit IQ's, and are well read and up to date on current affairs....if your cable provider ever removed Fox news from the channel line up....you wouldn't be able to keep up in a junior HS debate.
As for your own claim of genius....really smart people don't need to advertise ....and they don't have to insult the intelligence of others to make any favorable comparison for themselves.
You are just a moderately intelligent nutjob, like yer buddy lww, and don't realize that people see through you like the Emperor, wearing no clothes.
Since you add diddly squat here to any discussion, except for repeating, your vapid accusations that we have all read a hundred times....save your time ...find another outlet for your inner angers ...or go shoot up a mall, somewhere...