PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas, everyone

hondo
12-25-2009, 08:20 AM
I wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas.

LWW
12-25-2009, 11:12 AM
And the same to you and yours.

LWW

LWW
12-25-2009, 11:22 AM
And so that they may live on ...

God Bless you Idiots There is only one True Church the Roman Catholic Catholic Church
-DickLeonard-

Amen!!, Brother Dick. May the Lord smite down the llotters of this world
-Wolfdancer-

Christmas shout box posts from the US Taliban

LWW

JohnnyD
12-27-2009, 03:24 AM
i wish the leader hondo a good chrismass..but why he put pics of bad poppelon

hondo
12-27-2009, 07:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i wish the leader hondo a good chrismass..but why he put pics of bad poppelon </div></div>

Did anyone catch that?

hondo
12-27-2009, 07:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i wish the leader hondo a good chrismass..but why he put pics of bad poppelon </div></div>

Welcome back, Mrs LWW. ( That's a fact.) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

JohnnyD
12-27-2009, 02:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i wish the leader hondo a good chrismass..but why he put pics of bad poppelon </div></div>

Welcome back, Mrs LWW. ( That's a fact.) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>i luv u hondo

JohnnyD
12-27-2009, 03:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i wish the leader hondo a good chrismass..but why he put pics of bad poppelon </div></div>

Welcome back, Mrs LWW. ( That's a fact.) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>I have been lurking here and notice the great posts that you always make..I will tell my hubby to tame it down when it comes to you..Happy New year sweetie...xxx

hondo
12-27-2009, 04:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i wish the leader hondo a good chrismass..but why he put pics of bad poppelon </div></div>

Welcome back, Mrs LWW. ( That's a fact.) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>I have been lurking here and notice the great posts that you always make..I will tell my hubby to tame it down when it comes to you..Happy New year sweetie...xxx </div></div>

Thank you. I find your honesty refreshing.
Have a great 2010.

LWW
12-27-2009, 04:40 PM
No matter how low the bar is set for you hondo, you can always slither beneath it.

LWW

JohnnyD
12-27-2009, 04:48 PM
I believe he is a good man at heart though...

hondo
12-27-2009, 05:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe he is a good man at heart though... </div></div>

I am a good man at heart though.

I would like to think the same of Larry but he is so consumed
with hate and bitterness that he has lost any sense of humor.

A sad , bitter lonely man who's only "friends" are rabid
Right Wingers who agree with his bluster and blarney.
I pray that he finds his way.

He could start by apologizing to every poster he has offended on this forum. That would go a long way towards starting the healing process.

How about it, Larry? Are you man enough to admit you are wrong
in dis-respecting the fine folks on this forum?

A simple " I'm sorry Hondo, Gayle, Wolfie, Dick. I've been an ass
and I know I'm wrong."

Is that so hard to do? Start the new year out right, friend.

LWW
12-28-2009, 08:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe he is a good man at heart though... </div></div>

I used to think so, he has proven me wrong however.

LWW

LWW
12-28-2009, 08:28 AM
Nice try ... I have shown you, wolfie, gayle, and dick far more respect already than any of you have shown me or any other non Kool Ade drinker.

You want history to be forgotten, and that can't happen.

I forgive you, but I don't trust you.

When you were banned from AZB you came hat in hand wanting me to say something nice about you ... and I went to the admins, with others, asking that you be reinstated.

As thanks you spat in my face. You have been on a multi year attack against myself ... and my wife ... and spread vile lies.

You have came on bended knee with supposed contrition on both forums ... and each time you quickly resorted to your true self.

LWW

wolfdancer
12-28-2009, 10:59 AM
That's got to make your top 10 idiotic posts list, although for you we need to expand the list to your top 50.
it's pretty easy to see through this latest plan of yours....I'm sending the admin an advance notice of what to expect.
We've all read this idiotic statement before where Hondo betrayed your benevolence.....I still can't bring myself to tears over it...maybe, next time you bring it up, I'll slice an onion first to get into the mood.
You have been on a multi year attack here....so save the "innocence" routine

LWW
12-28-2009, 11:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sending the admin an advance notice of what to expect. </div></div>

Be sure to get your posse together.

LWW

wolfdancer
12-28-2009, 11:19 AM
why would I need a posse? Is that another threat of yours?
I believe you have a plan to feign outrage, then try to get people banned from this board. I have just alerted the admin about that.
I could be wrong....but given your past history......

LWW
12-28-2009, 11:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why would I need a posse?</div></div>

It's your history to do that.

LWW

LWW
12-28-2009, 11:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that another threat of yours?</div></div>

I don't make threats.

LWW

LWW
12-28-2009, 11:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe you have a plan to feign outrage, then try to get people banned from this board.</div></div>

I feign nothing, and please cease and desist from projecting your methods onto me.

LWW

LWW
12-28-2009, 11:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have just alerted the admin about that.</div></div>

You are free to alert who you want.

LWW

LWW
12-28-2009, 11:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could be wrong</div></div>

Nobody would be surprised or think less of you for it.

LWW

Gayle in MD
12-28-2009, 01:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas. </div></div>

Merry Christmas, friend, to you and yours, and to everyone else, as well. To all people, of all faiths, and of no religious faith, to those of every race, every gender, and for every nation, my eternal wish for peace and good will toward all, and a happy, healthy new year.

My hope is that in 2010, world leaders will realize the insanity of wars, and endeavor to solve the problems of the world at the conference table, and that those who seek to oppress others, will learn to love themselves, instead.

Love,
Gayle in Md.

hondo
12-28-2009, 02:05 PM
After reading your response, I read LWWs cause I was curious.

Is he mad that I was kidding abot Johnny D. being Mrs Dub?

Man, he takes anal retentive to new extremes!!!

I've been nice on AZ and only 3 posters continued to attack: LWW, Cuejoey, and Ugotda7.
I asked them to please be civil and, amazingly, only Ugot stopped.

Thus, I have LWW and Cuejoey on ignore until they can grow up a little.

And, of course, I never asked Dub's help with the AZ admins.

I do think Sev put in a good word for me.

It is funny the way he keeps showing his ass on here.
You'd think a guy in his mid-fifties would have a little more dignity.

hondo
12-28-2009, 02:06 PM
I got a little posse last night.

hondo
12-28-2009, 02:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas. </div></div>

Merry Christmas, friend, to you and yours, and to everyone else, as well. To all people, of all faiths, and of no religious faith, to those of every race, every gender, and for every nation, my eternal wish for peace and good will toward all, and a happy, healthy new year.

My hope is that in 2010, world leaders will realize the insanity of wars, and endeavor to solve the problems of the world at the conference table, and that those who seek to oppress others, will learn to love themselves, instead.

Love,
Gayle in Md. </div></div>

Thanks, Gayle. You're the best.

wolfdancer
12-28-2009, 02:31 PM
Johnny has been used as a woman's name, so I thought that really was his wife on board....and further believed that he was hoping to use "her" to provoke people; then do his "outraged husband" impression. I put JD on ignore, just to avoid problems.
Dub keeps making dub-ious claims about putting you down over there....as if anyone here cares about the goings on over there.
So far, his famed put downs of you on this site consist of claims of what he has done over there.
I feel sorry for anyone that measures their own importance by how many teen aged "zingers" they get in on others.

hondo
12-28-2009, 02:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Johnny has been used as a woman's name, so I thought that really was his wife on board....and further believed that he was hoping to use "her" to provoke people; then do his "outraged husband" impression. I put JD on ignore, just to avoid problems.
Dub keeps making dub-ious claims about putting you down over there....as if anyone here cares about the goings on over there.
So far, his famed put downs of you on this site consist of claims of what he has done over there.
I feel sorry for anyone that measures their own importance by how many teen aged "zingers" they get in on others.
</div></div>

Give Johnny D. another look. This guy is hilarious.
When he first came on a year ago, he said that LWWs
posts had changed his life.

Now he goes on about what a stand-up guy I am.

He is really funny.

I can guess who he is but when I have guessed before about this guy he has disappeared. And I don't want that to happen.

This guy is the Andy Kauffman of pool forums.