PDA

View Full Version : Players Wanted

Texas Law Man
12-29-2009, 07:43 PM
Hey Gang,
I am looking for serious players in/near Forney. If you can shoot, hit me back! I have a nice 9' table with 760!
Thx!

Texas Law Man
12-29-2009, 07:44 PM
Texas Law Man

Ace
12-30-2009, 08:32 PM
I am from Longview, Tx (about an hour east of Forney). I bet your table rolls fast with 760. Do you like one-pocket?

Texas Law Man
12-31-2009, 10:44 AM
It is very fast and yes, that's mainly why I put 760 on it...for One Pocket...The Greatest Pool game ever!!! LOL

Texas Law Man
12-31-2009, 10:45 AM
Happy Birthday Ace!

Ace
12-31-2009, 10:06 PM
Thank you, when would you like to play?

Bambu
01-01-2010, 10:31 AM
Man, I need some fresh meat too! I might end up being served of course, but same goes for me. If anyone in NYC would like a game, hit me up.

Deeman3
01-05-2010, 11:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ace</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you, when would you like to play?
</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Ace,

I smell a little game brewing here! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

How is it going? Getting ready fore DCC? Damn, I wish I could go this year. The new vehicle launch is going pretty well but still pretty busy. I did get away to go to a horse show, of sorts, in Atlanta this last weekend. Calivia, I think they called it. At over $140 a ticket, I expected the horses to do real tricks, like card tricks and cutting another horse in half!

DeeWoman liked it... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Let's plan to meet up in the Spring somewhere. I bet we could drag Spiderman and Chopstick if we got it closer to your place. How about New Orleans? </span>

Texas Law Man
01-08-2010, 11:18 AM
Hey DeeMan. Thanks for the reply. Do you know of a place in New Orleans that has good tables? I'm sure they have some, just don't know where. I haven't been back since before Katrina...

Deeman3
01-08-2010, 03:45 PM
Texas,

I have not been in New Orleans since Katrina as well. That is why I was wanting Ace to set up a session there. I am sure there are new places now but am not sure of the old ones. I am pretty sure Ace is getting ready for Derby City right now so I'll just have to call him.

Ace
01-09-2010, 01:59 PM
Dee, Gulfport Doc was telling us about a place in New Orleans that Sparky Ferrel owns and is supposed to be really nice. Doc also said he might come if we schedule it right. I will give Doc a call. when in Spring would you like to get together? I would also like to add a day to our events (Friday evening, Saturday, and then Sundays. Two days just goes by to quick

Ace
01-14-2010, 10:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ace</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dee, Gulfport Doc was telling us about a place in New Orleans that Sparky Ferrel owns and is supposed to be really nice. Doc also said he might come if we schedule it right. I will give Doc a call. when in Spring would you like to get together? I would also like to add a day to our events (Friday evening, Saturday, and then Sundays. Two days just goes by to quick </div></div>I meant Jamie Ferrel's place in New Orleans

Deeman3
01-19-2010, 02:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ace</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ace</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dee, Gulfport Doc was telling us about a place in New Orleans that Sparky Ferrel owns and is supposed to be really nice. Doc also said he might come if we schedule it right. I will give Doc a call. when in Spring would you like to get together? I would also like to add a day to our events (Friday evening, Saturday, and then Sundays. Two days just goes by to quick </div></div>I meant Jamie Ferrel's place in New Orleans </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Three days is better and my only requirement is that it be warming enough for us to come on the motorcycles so anytime after about March 1st or so!!!!

It is already climbing back into the 60's and 70's here so let's get it planned. I hope we get a nice turnout. I am going nuts not heading for Derby City. I drove through Louisville last Thursday on my way back from a Detroit funeral and almost cried at not being able to go this year. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

</span>