PDA

View Full Version : Why were the Yemenis released from Gitmo?

LWW
12-30-2009, 04:46 AM
First of ... this is not meant to exonerate the Bush administration for releasing them.

The Bushvolk knuckled under to the moonbat crazy left in an effort to appease the unappeasable.

In predictable fashion, those that blamed Bush the loudest for holding the Yemenis at Gitmo are now the same ones blaming him the loudest for releasing them.

Had he and his people had a scintilla of political sense and knowledge of human psychology, this would have been predicted and a different option taken. They didn't, there wasn't, and they are to blame for caving in to an insane and seditious movement.

Now, that being said, the story goes much deeper.

Who petitioned the Bush administration to release the Yemenis? That would be the firm Covington and Burling.

Who all did Covington and Burling employ? Among them would be Eric Holder.

Who is Eric Holder? Well ... he is the man who was 2nd in command at the Clinton dept of justice who aided in the release of the FALN terrorists and negotiated the pardon of Mark Rich. He also is the man appointed to Atty General of the US under Obama, and the man who dropped charges against the New Black Panther Party ... after a default judgement had been attained ... in possibly the worst case of voter intimidation in US history.

Yes, a representative of the law firm representing the Yemenis now runs the Dept of Justice. And, of course ... the release of Yemeni terrorists not only continues, but has accelerated.

>>>OH DEAR<<< (http://michellemalkin.com/2009/12/21/obamas-december-gitmo-surprise-and-the-covington-burling-connection-revisited/)

LWW

JohnnyD
01-01-2010, 08:40 PM
LWW you are a very educated person and thank you for sharing your thoughts.If more people on this board would comprehend what you are saying there would be alot less discourse.

hondo
01-01-2010, 09:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW you are a very educated person and thank you for sharing your thoughts.If more people on this board would comprehend what you are saying there would be alot less discourse. </div></div>

Johnny, we do comprehend what LWW is saying and this is why there is zero discourse with him.

Sure, he has a good post once in a while, but mainly he shadow posts folks on here he dislikes and tries to demean them.
He's a common troll.

Johnny, don't take my word for it. Go back and read his posts on here and I'm sure a discerning gentleman like you will be appalled at what you read.

I have reached out to him time and time again in loving, Christian fellowship and he turns on me like a rabid dog.

Despite all that, I refuse to enter into a pizzing contest
with him which is what he thrives on.

My God just won't allow it.

Peace, my friend.

eg8r
01-02-2010, 12:18 AM
Why didn't Clinton do anything about the terrorist organizations when they bombed the USS Cole? Why did he let them off the hook?

eg8r

wolfdancer
01-02-2010, 06:20 PM
Hondo...I thought that was an excellent post....it expressed your opinion of lww (which I share), but without any malice, sumthin I
can't do /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif
I see just two people now trying to disrupt the board...but also notice their view counts are low, and replies virtually
non- existent. Not that any of my posts are doing any better.....but then I just post what is on my mind at the moment,and don't believe anything I write is that important, so don't need to post it on several boards.

hondo
01-02-2010, 08:10 PM
Thanks, Wolfie.

wolfdancer
01-03-2010, 12:42 AM
I figure that lww brought you over here for a couple of reasons....the drooling adulation, for one
BUT, the primary purpose, IMO was to put one over on the board, and use that to earn more rep points elsewhere. He uses this board to mock and insult people, so that he can take that over to AZB, and share it.
....Since people have caught on to that lately, and he is all but ignored, you were supposed to irritate people enough to invoke some heated replies, and he was hoping to prolong the "joke", and get some ink out of it over on AZB. Hondo ruined those plans though.
Not sure what your relationship is to lww, besides being second banana and giving him a lead in to different threads.....but my guess is he has probably less respect for you being so gullible, then for Gayle, whom he can't stand because she is better read then him.

LWW
01-03-2010, 05:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW you are a very educated person and thank you for sharing your thoughts.If more people on this board would comprehend what you are saying there would be alot less discourse. </div></div>

Thanks JohnnyD ... but sadly they fear the truth and cling to the darkness.

LWW

hondo
01-03-2010, 06:46 AM
I feel that Johnny D. is just having fun and is
not aligned to Dub.

He has realized that he can more of a rise out of you
when he compliments Dub than he can out of Dub when he compliments me.

Although he did have Dub irate when he played along with being Mrs Dub last week. That was hilarious.

He's just having fun and you are taking him far too seriously.
But as long as you keep getting mad, he'll keep sticking pins in you, my friend.

hondo
01-03-2010, 06:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW you are a very educated person and thank you for sharing your thoughts.If more people on this board would comprehend what you are saying there would be alot less discourse. </div></div>

Thanks JohnnyD ... but sadly they fear the truth and cling to the darkness.

LWW </div></div>

OHMYSWEETLORD!!!

You actually believe that????

Stop it, Larry! You're killing me! I mean it!
Stop! You're killing me.

Wolfie! Quick! Send Dub that article on narcissistic
personalities. It'll be like reading his biography.

Poor ole Dub. Too dumb to realize when someone is blowing smoke up your ass.

I mean it! Stop! You're killing me! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
01-03-2010, 07:18 AM
It's quite obvious ... and your obsession with me is disturbing.

You swear to have me on ignore on 2 forums yet comment on my every utterance.

I understand you are probably lonely after your wife fired your concubine, but I'm simply not interested in your advances as I've told you countless times before.

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-05-2010, 10:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why didn't Clinton do anything about the terrorist organizations when they bombed the USS Cole? Why did he let them off the hook?

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Stop with the lies, Ed. A president does not respond to attacks until there is confirmation of the prosecutors of the attack. Clinton didn't get any confirmation until weeks before he left office.

He also warned Bush, to make al Qaeda his top priority. Bush obviously didn't do that, even after requests for emergency meetings from the director of the CIA, and the top Counter Terrorist Czar, both of whom were turned away by Bush's NSA, Condosleeeeza Rice.

Our worst attack in history, on our shores, occured on Bush's watch....eight months after the warnings were doled out, beginning his very first day in office, and escalating for eight months, including unprecedented, emergency requests from the CIA director, and from our top Counter Terrorist Czar, Richard, Clarke, remember him, the guy you thought was a terrorist when I posted that Bush refused to meet with him?????nothing you ever deny, or accuse, can change that.

There were terrorist attacks during all the administrations which preceeded Bill Clintons'....did you blame Bush Sr., for the first attack on the WTC, in NY?

Bush had to respond to calls for closing Gitmo, which came from all previous secretaries of state, both Democratic, and Republicans, and from the National Secrutiy Estimate, which concluded, that Gitmo, was among the rallying causes used by al Qaeda. It was proven, that they used GITMO, for their recruitment purposes. It was just one more F-up, by Bush, which made our goal of preventing terrorists organizations from expanding their numbers, far more difficult. Instead, they franchised around the world, just as they created solid numbers in other countries, while Bush dithered around in Iraq, a country which had NO al Qaeda present. A copuntry which had NO WMD, and NO chance of getting any WMD, according to our own intelligence experts, all of whom told Bush not to invade Iraq!

Do you ever read a book?????

G.</span>

eg8r
01-05-2010, 12:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stop with the lies, Ed. A president does not respond to attacks until there is confirmation of the prosecutors of the attack. Clinton didn't get any confirmation until weeks before he left office.</div></div>LOL, you keep believing that if it makes you feel better.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Our worst attack in history, on our shores, occured on Bush's watch....</div></div>Yep because Clinton let the attackers into our country and allowed them to take flying lessons and then ignored them because he knew his time was over. It is a shame he could not stop his golf game to approve the strike to take out OBL when we had him. Clinton was terrible for this country as far as stopping terrorism.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
01-05-2010, 01:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stop with the lies, Ed. A president does not respond to attacks until there is confirmation of the prosecutors of the attack. Clinton didn't get any confirmation until weeks before he left office.</div></div>LOL, you keep believing that if it makes you feel better.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Our worst attack in history, on our shores, occured on Bush's watch....</div></div>Yep because Clinton let the attackers into our country and allowed them to take flying lessons and then ignored them because he knew his time was over. It is a shame he could not stop his golf game to approve the strike to take out OBL when we had him. Clinton was terrible for this country as far as stopping terrorism.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066"> More of your usual BS...pointless, incorrect, and intended to distort.

Faux Noise could use a good man like you, Eddie boy, thousand of Americans were killed on Bush's watch, before he launched Iraq, and killed even more, with his complete incompetence. Historians, give Bill Clinton way more approval, than Bush will ever see, as well as the American Public.

Your boy Bush was the worst disaster in history, and Cheney, is still out there trying to foment another terrorist attack with his dangerous rhetoric, so dangerous, that even former Bush Administration officials, are speaking out against his disgraceful activities.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

"Faux Noise, we distort, you comply."</span>

JohnnyD
01-05-2010, 07:10 PM
eg8r you certainly post very interesting posts.As the oldest member on this board we are privileged to have you here.My new friend hondo told me to read your posts carefully.Very nice keep up the great work.

wolfdancer
01-05-2010, 07:26 PM
I wasn't too impressed with his remark about your wife, nor the other one about you "hitting" on him....
I don't know if he writes banal crap like that on the other 9 sites that he pollutes, but wonder why someone hasn't called him on that yet?

hondo
01-06-2010, 06:34 AM
Are you talking about LWW or Johnny D.?

It sounds like LWW. I didn't read his comments
about my wife.

As for hitting on him, methinks he doth protest too much. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif