PDA

View Full Version : For all to know...

eg8r
12-30-2009, 10:45 AM
Wolfie, and anyone else childish enough, that wants to blast me in a private email, in the future ask for your balls back (apparently wolfie didn't have any at the time) and post whatever you have to say in the forum for all to see. You are a childish punk and your words and attacks prove it.

As for your defense of gayle, there is no reason. I did nothing other than post her own words for all to see.

eg8r

wolfdancer
12-30-2009, 02:00 PM
I sent you a pm, with my thoughts re: your posts about Gayle. the idea was not to have some prolonged public exchange here. Unlike yourself, and lww....I don't need to "win" any arguments, nor belittle anybody here, for the amusement of any others that I am trying to impress.
"Ask for your balls back"...wow! just what are you are trying to claim with that remark?
You have my permission to print my pm to you....so that you can show just how you handed me my balls, with your "Nutcracker" reply.

LWW
12-30-2009, 02:53 PM
http://fotosa.ru/stock_photo/Brand%20X_JI/p_2365922.jpg

wolfdancer
12-30-2009, 04:32 PM
Geez, you try to help a guy out with some constructive criticism, and then get an angry reply for your efforts. If this kind of bad behavior continues, I'm not going to continue being Mr. Nice Guy, always trying to strike a compromise between the opposing sides...
To start the New Year off on a promising note...I think all who have written mean spirited replies to Gayle, should apologize to her....and thank her for the many informative links that she provides, as an alternative to the Big Brother Broadcasts, on Fox.
A few compliments to Hondo for standing up to the tyranny on AZB, would also be in order.....

LWW
12-30-2009, 05:04 PM
You just can't be happy without an enemy of the day can you?

I still treasure some of the prose you sent me.

LWW

JohnnyD
12-30-2009, 07:49 PM
Sounds to me like wolfdancer is a real trouble maker here.

wolfdancer
12-30-2009, 09:27 PM
nah, he's my "alter" ego...(he used to be an acolyte), and a great guy!!!!! He's just staying on here, defending truth, justice, and the American way, as the board is under siege by the Huns. They are easy to spot...the ones that do all the saber rattling here.(Their sheaths are empty though)
I just bought the Star Wars Trilogy...and after watching the first film.....I'm reminded to ask:
What's it going to be for you here....Mom, Apple Pie, and Baseball, or are you going to yield to the dark side?
Come join us as we defend the poor, the weak, the elderly, ...the eloi,from being eaten alive by the Morlocks....

Gayle in MD
12-30-2009, 10:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfie, and anyone else childish enough, that wants to blast me in a private email, in the future ask for your balls back (apparently wolfie didn't have any at the time) and post whatever you have to say in the forum for all to see. You are a childish punk and your words and attacks prove it.

As for your defense of gayle, there is no reason. I did nothing other than post her own words for all to see.

eg8r </div></div>

LOL, Eg, the only person I know who is in as much denial about their own poor behavior, and nastiness, is Dick Cheney.

Funny thing about it is that you never have a point anyway, after all that searching, what did you come up with? Nothing that I would deny, and nothing that I had not already addressed, later, in an honest manner.

You're just such a big waste of time, and it's really a shame because when you chat about your kids, I can tell that under all your nastiness, you could be a nice person.

As for my dear friends, Jack, Dick Leonard, Hondo, and Martin, Q, Seacaucus, and several others I've gotten to know over the years, you couldn't find nicer, more thoughtful and generous people.

It's really so like the righties to forget which side actually created all the abusive, nasty attacks around here from the beginning of the political discourse, if one can call it that.

The very insinuation of you, of all people, handing Jack his, well, what you said, is too funny for words. I can assure you, he'd mop the floor with you.

Better be careful....You may be younger than Jack, but you could never come out a winner in that match up, believe me.

G.

wolfdancer
12-30-2009, 10:56 PM
I had sent him such a nice pm, saying that while he was true to his convictions, some of the others were just attention seekers, that figured out the squeaky wheel gets the grease. I did ask him to lighten up on you, as I didn't feel a man bullying a 62 yr old Grandmother, could actually earn any rep points here....on AZB, maybe.
I even wished him well in what I believed was his determination to grab the #1 slot back from llotter, and the other guy.....and what do I get for my efforts.....
Some people you just can't be nice to.

Gayle in MD
12-31-2009, 12:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had sent him such a nice pm, saying that while he was true to his convictions, some of the others were just attention seekers, that figured out the squeaky wheel gets the grease. I did ask him to lighten up on you, as I didn't feel a man bullying a 62 yr old Grandmother, could actually earn any rep points here....on AZB, maybe.
I even wished him well in what I believed was his determination to grab the #1 slot back from llotter, and the other guy.....and what do I get for my efforts.....
Some people you just can't be nice to. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">That is so true. In the past I, too have made private efforts to make peace with Ed. Peace is not what Ed thrives on. He can't control his nature, just as Steve, LWW, the lot fo them can not.

The Tea Party nuts, same thing. Dick Cheney, same thing. Boehner, an obvious narcisscist, the "You LIE" guy, who was actually the one who was lying, that nutcase Sara Palin, proves to the world that she's an idiot, and then blames eveyone she can think of after she herself, revealed in every interview, and in the debate, that she's a total nut, a fake, and unfit for any office! She's lucky, there are enough nuts just like her out there to make her rich!

And how about all her lies!!! Her Death Panel BS...it's just an entire group of nutty people, I'm tellin ya. Nutcases on parade!

Just think of a failure like George Bush, having the colossal nerve to present himself, after all of his documented Total F-ups, as a President who will be history's favorite, in time!!!!!

Unbelievable!

It's called totally OUT OF TOUCH! They ALL suffer from it. Ed is a good example. He still thinks Valarie Plame was just a secretary! Then gets on here and accuses others of just believing whatever is on Huffingtonpost!

BWA HA HA HA...Nut's...

Look at LWW. Most of the time...I'd say 99.9% of the time, I NEVER READ HIS POSTS! NEVER! Just look at the little worm. He's right there under my posts, non stop, and he is a total waste! The few of his rantings that have been e-mailed to me, nothing he writes makes any sense at all. He's all about twisting things into his own unrecognizable version, same thing Ed does, same thing Bobby does...

Ya just have to laugh, ya know...Too funny!

</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

wolfdancer
12-31-2009, 01:16 AM
I sent him a nice friendly pm... friends (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rksJ2pPK-Us)
friends 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYLsyNBnE5M)
which he then commented publicly on.....threatening to hand anybody else that did that.....his testicles, like he did to me. I just checked, and mine are still attached to my "love machine" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Tells me that he just wants to freely slander, slur, and generally insult others...as he has been doing since day one
I'll send you his, er, scathing reply.....

Gayle in MD
12-31-2009, 01:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I sent him a nice friendly pm... friends (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rksJ2pPK-Us)
friends 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYLsyNBnE5M)
which he then commented publicly on.....threatening to hand anybody else that did that.....his testicles, like he did to me. I just checked, and mine are still attached to my "love machine" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Tells me that he just wants to freely slander, slur, and generally insult others...as he has been doing since day one
I'll send you his, er, scathing reply..... </div></div>

Yes, and he goes through extensive contortions in order to try to dig up an issue over which he thinks he can insult someone, digging through the archives, like he did, for what? So he could try to make some big case against me? LMAO!

Miserable little man...must be awful to be that damn hell bent on nastiness.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

We will just have to brace ourselves. He's having twinkie withdrawal, and I'm betting he's going to get much worse when he starts packing those pounds back on.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
12-31-2009, 01:36 AM
I checked on "The Power of Myth"...$60 at amazon.....
but also found this:
Myth (http://vimeo.com/4824510)
Hope they got all 6, and not just the one......it's 11:30pm here...time to have a nitecap, watch a little TV, and then off to bed..."Good night, Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are"...and good night to you!!!

Gayle in MD
12-31-2009, 01:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I checked on "The Power of Myth"...$60 at amazon.....
but also found this:
Myth (http://vimeo.com/4824510)
Hope they got all 6, and not just the one......it's 11:30pm here...time to have a nitecap, watch a little TV, and then off to bed..."Good night, Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are"...and good night to you!!! </div></div>

I am signing off too...sleep well friend.

Love,
G.

eg8r
12-31-2009, 06:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The very insinuation of you, of all people, handing Jack his, well, what you said, is too funny for words. I can assure you, he'd mop the floor with you.
</div></div>I never offered to hand anyone their anything. I did suggest he get his back from whomever is holding them so that he could act like a man and post what he has to say here for all to see.

eg8r &lt;~~~wonders what is it with the nutty lefties that cannot comprehend anything

eg8r
12-31-2009, 06:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is so true. In the past I, too have made private efforts to make peace with Ed.</div></div>You might want to PM lappy and ask what he really said. Making peace was not it but then again you never were able to really comprehend what people type here.

eg8r

eg8r
12-31-2009, 06:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">which he then commented publicly on.....threatening to hand anybody else that did that.....his testicles, like he did to me. </div></div>Ooops, another person with a comprehension problem. Go back and read what I typed, NOT what you think I typed.

eg8r

eg8r
12-31-2009, 06:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I sent you a pm, with my thoughts re: your posts about Gayle. the idea was not to have some prolonged public exchange here.</div></div>No reason for a prolonged exchange. Next time don't act like a sissy and send a PM that way. If you have something to say, say it here.

eg8r

LWW
12-31-2009, 06:49 AM
http://fotosa.ru/stock_photo/Brand%20X_JI/p_2365922.jpg

LWW

wolfdancer
12-31-2009, 11:53 AM
like I wrote....no need to bother others, over a personal dispute between you and I ...... HTF does that translate to being a "sissy"
You got the f*****g pm, didn't you?
It would have read the same had I posted it...

wolfdancer
01-01-2010, 12:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are a childish punk </div></div>
anytime Ed.....let me know.....

wolfdancer
01-01-2010, 01:46 AM
This, er, "scathing" reply is ball busting, I guess.
It wouldn't even register a "ho hum" on myspace.
But I hope others took the "warning"... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wolfie, just shut up. I have no interest in your opinion. If you have something to say then say it on the forum for all to see. This was not an attack it was to correct a user from saying gayle called Obama a coke head. Once I started looking it dawned on me all the times she blasted Obama and said some very mean things about him and never offered an apology. The she made the stupid statement that she takes voting seriously. GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK!!! </div></div>

LWW
01-01-2010, 06:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This, er, "scathing" reply is ball busting, I guess.
It wouldn't even register a "ho hum" on myspace.
But I hope others took the "warning"... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wolfie, just shut up. I have no interest in your opinion. If you have something to say then say it on the forum for all to see. This was not an attack it was to correct a user from saying gayle called Obama a coke head. Once I started looking it dawned on me all the times she blasted Obama and said some very mean things about him and never offered an apology. The she made the stupid statement that she takes voting seriously. GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK!!! </div></div>
</div></div>

Did you just post a PM in public forum?

LWW

wolfdancer
01-01-2010, 09:28 AM
Can you read?
And is it any of your ******* business?????
ED claimed he handed me my nuts...so I was just trying to help him prove that.

LWW
01-01-2010, 11:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you read?
And is it any of your ******* business?????
ED claimed he handed me my nuts...so I was just trying to help him prove that.

</div></div>

I have to stick up for you because I doubt that he has access to the jar where they are kept.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-01-2010, 12:21 PM
Wow, I bet nobody will dare ever again PM you.
Maybe we can meet at some tournament, and step outside where you can hand me my balls.....I'll be 72 in a couple of weeks.....that give you enough of an edge, punk?

eg8r
01-01-2010, 03:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe we can meet at some tournament, and step outside where you can hand me my balls.....I'll be 72 in a couple of weeks.....</div></div>I guess at age 72 you are either too stupid to comprehend or you just can't read for a darn. Let me clarify what I typed because my best is on you just being to darn stupid to comprehend.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> in the future ask for your balls back (apparently wolfie didn't have any at the time) and post whatever you have to say in the forum for all to see. </div></div>Now to disect what this says because again, you just can't bring yourself to comprehend what is actually typed. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">in the future ask for your balls back (apparently wolfie didn't have any at the time)</div></div>This means at the time you posted your PM to me, your wife or someone else close to you must have had a hold of your balls. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and post whatever you have to say in the forum for all to see.</div></div>OK idiot, for the last part, as you can tell from the entire sentence this part comes AFTER me telling you to get your balls back. If you did have any balls you would have posted your PM on the board and not in a PM. This is not the first time you acted like child and tried to come down on someone in a PM and frankly you need to act your age.

eg8r &lt;~~~cracking up that some old guy is trying to pick a fight

eg8r
01-01-2010, 03:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ED claimed he handed me my nuts...so I was just trying to help him prove that.
</div></div>Sorry gramps (wait could this earth be so unlucky that you reproduced?) but you must be too dumb to comprehend what I posted. Go to my other response from today and I broke it down for your simple mind.

eg8r

wolfdancer
01-01-2010, 05:19 PM
I always wondered what you looked like.....

wolfdancer
01-01-2010, 05:23 PM
I'd save it then if I were you,....it might be valuable one of these days, when I become famous ......

wolfdancer
01-01-2010, 05:35 PM
and why is that....? Do you need somebody to back you up, when replying to me, or are you just trying to impress the troops with your ....you'll hand me my balls, claim.

hondo
01-01-2010, 09:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You just can't be happy without an enemy of the day can you?

I still treasure some of the prose you sent me.

LWW </div></div>

As I treasure the PMs your wife and Punter sent me.
Also, the red rep you and Punter dish out to me.

Really classy folks.

eg8r
01-02-2010, 12:09 AM
If you had any balls you would not bother with your little attacks in a PM, that is why. Now that I answered your question answer mine, why are you too dumb to understand?

eg8r &lt;~~~even after spelling it out this idiot still thinks I said I would hand his balls to him.

wolfdancer
01-02-2010, 03:02 AM
You can deny it...but we both know....
"Attacks in a pm"...give me a break.... I didn't know you needed an audience.
I guess your line of thinking goes like ....if someone knocks that chip off of your shoulder, you would say...."I betchu won't do that when I got my friends around?"
Oh, I understand all right...including your other remarks which I have forwarded....