PDA

View Full Version : Cannabis curing cancer?

Bambu
12-31-2009, 03:21 PM
I cannot say this is all legit, but I thought it was interesting. Not your every day infomercial:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...the+cure&hl=en# (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7331006790306000271&ei=3948S_mYIabUrQLyyaiFAw&q=run+from+the+cure&hl=en#)

Rick Simpson Story:

After a serious head injury in 1997, Rick Simpson sought relief from his medical condition through the use of medicinal hemp oil. When Rick discovered that the hemp oil (with its high concentration of T.H.C.) cured cancers and other illnesses, he tried to share it with as many people as he could free of charge. When the story went public, the long arm of the law snatched the medicine - leaving potentially thousands of people without their cancer treatments - and leaving Rick with unconsitutional charges of possessing and trafficking marijuana!

cushioncrawler
12-31-2009, 10:32 PM
I'm waiting for someone to discover that red wine cures cancer.
madMac.

wolfdancer
01-02-2010, 03:55 AM
It won't cure the big "C", but it does help with the pain and the nausea. When my friend was stricken with it.....his brother and I
had to try to run around trying to score some for him....now the state has medical mj....to date, not one cure, to the best of my knowledge.
I've had a few contact highs lately, from a friends wife who has a prescription for it,back pain from deteriorating disc's and gets a kick out of blowing the smoke my way. So she won't have to work too hard...I sit very close....

Bambu
01-02-2010, 12:01 PM
They want us to think thats all it can do, but how do you know thats really true? You cant patent a plant, so there is little interest in human studies(certainly not by big pharma). Call me paranoid, but I dun trust the govt.

Sid_Vicious
01-04-2010, 12:38 AM
I don't call you paranoid, government and big business(pharma) are cruel. Hemp oil should at the very least be given to anyone in critical, near death situations, if they ask for it. Hemp might be a cure all. Anyone who lives inside the world of MJane Mania and works to keep the medicinal benefits from those who want it, are criminals and hedonistic bastards.

Give hemp oil it's chance. sid