PDA

View Full Version : One Nation.....

wolfdancer
12-31-2009, 06:14 PM
Hope that the negative comments, can be kept to a minimum re: this......
God and Country (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VUo8OuFaiI&feature=player_embedded)

LWW
01-01-2010, 06:54 AM
I honestly hope that you believe in the message of the video.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-01-2010, 09:30 AM
If I knew that you would write some dipsh*t reply, I wouldn't have posted it.

LWW
01-01-2010, 11:53 AM
I didn't think you did.

Nice link though.

You are in my prayers that something reaches you this year.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-01-2010, 02:58 PM
How can you, with a straight face....call other people trolls...when you consistently post behind Gayle, Dick, or myself, with some nitwit remark, that you must have copied over on myspace?
You don't post to discuss topics...politics, economy, the war.....but use them as an excuse to insult others......and try to puff yourself up in the process.

eg8r
01-01-2010, 03:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lapdog 12/31/09 05:14 PM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hope that the negative comments, can be kept to a minimum re: this...... </div></div>Let's see how long this lasts...<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lapdog 01/01/10 08:30 AM </div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I knew that you would write some dipsh*t reply, I wouldn't have posted it. </div></div>Well, I guess that did not last long. Most of the negativity on this board stems from your smart-alec posts.

eg8r

wolfdancer
01-01-2010, 07:12 PM
like I wrote if I knew you two jerks were going to try to ruin what was a nice link,imo....I wouldn't have posted it.
But then you two could f**k up a wet dream, with your "we kick ass" fantasies....I notice that they more you two post....the tougher you become....
Thing is nobody gives a crap how tough you are, or how many 62 yr old women, or 70 yr old men, you think you can beat up....because the next guy that comes along might just crack your skulls together, until you squeal like pigs...
Originally posted by jerk#1:
"Well, I guess that did not last long. Most of the negativity on this board stems from your smart-alec posts." GFY

hondo
01-01-2010, 09:20 PM
I felt Wolfie was perfectly justified in responding to Dub's insinuations.

Sorry you didn't feel that way.

hondo
01-01-2010, 09:30 PM
Dub tries to trash all of my posts anymore.
Guess what? I never get to read them unless somebody quotes him or I am curious about a particular response.

Everytime I take him off ignore I just get disgusted at his pettyness.

I have actually prayed for him and I'm sure Jesus has tried to get through, but his mind is always cluttered with neo-con
hate, and there's not quiet time for God's Word to get through to him.
A real pity. He desperately needs spiritual guidance.

I'd love to have him attend my church.
There he could experience the difference between loving Christians and neo-cons who use religion as a tool to spread their agenda of hate and fear.

eg8r
01-02-2010, 12:11 AM
It doesn't matter if he was justified or not. He mad a smart alec comment in his first post and then fell off the wagon on his second post. Pretty sad.

eg8r

eg8r
01-02-2010, 12:14 AM
Then don't post it. The only reason why I made a post is because you acted like a jerk when you made this statement...<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hope that the negative comments, can be kept to a minimum re: this...... If I knew that you would write some dipsh*t reply, I wouldn't have posted it.
</div></div>You wanted things to be negative and you were just egging people on.

Now look at this post you made to me when I pointed out that you were the one that failed your only request. Pitiful.

eg8r

eg8r
01-02-2010, 12:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There he could experience the difference between loving Christians and neo-cons who use religion as a tool to spread their agenda of hate and fear.</div></div>Why do you feel the need to tie only neo-cons to mis-use of religion? Obama has done the exact same thing. He sat under a preacher who is one of the worst and then when it was revealed Obama acted like he never knew anything about it. Here he is telling the American people that he is a good Christian man and we must act now to save this country from utter destruction upon the shoulders of a failed healthcare system. Give me a break.

eg8r

wolfdancer
01-02-2010, 02:42 AM
I knew that both of them would have to jump on that post with something negative...neither can let any post go by without them trashing it....
I did like the link, but put it up as a test.
What originally got my attention though....the guy's name is the same as my cousin's, an Air Force and later on, a federal air traffic controller, who was fired and blackballed by Reagan, even though he was on record as speaking out against the strike.
It took him a few years to clear his name.....but he has been working in Law Enforcement. Nice guy, that got the shaft by the Gipper, but luckily got a job, before RR's other costar....Bonzo, won in a rigged election......(who says you can't steal votes anymore.....Boss Tweed, Mayor Curley would have been proud....a city, sure, but a national election????
as a great man, RFK once said “There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?” "Bush did do it"

hondo
01-02-2010, 10:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There he could experience the difference between loving Christians and neo-cons who use religion as a tool to spread their agenda of hate and fear.</div></div>Why do you feel the need to tie only neo-cons to mis-use of religion? Obama has done the exact same thing. He sat under a preacher who is one of the worst and then when it was revealed Obama acted like he never knew anything about it. Here he is telling the American people that he is a good Christian man and we must act now to save this country from utter destruction upon the shoulders of a failed healthcare system. Give me a break.

eg8r </div></div>

Fair enough. Neo-cons AND Obama. How's that?

wolfdancer
01-02-2010, 02:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dub tries to trash all of my posts </div></div>
I had this thought today, that the real reason so many have abandoned this board is that it's easy to get caught up in the hatred of others that is practiced and promoted here, and for most of us, hatred is not a normal everyday emotion.
It's even entering into my dreams but not in the road rage type of hatred (that I can envision two here doing)...last nite I dreamt I was ice fishing with lww, and he fell through the ice, and was calling for help.....and my only concerns where....that he was scaring away the fish, so I asked him to quiet down and just enjoy the good memories as they flash by. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
I've been doing some reading on BPD...borderline personality disorder, just to try and understand some of what I perceive to be irrational traits exhibited here...
A quick read though and it's easy to get sent off in the wrong direction. For instance is this hatred of others, just an outward manifestation of self hate?, or is it NPD narcissistic personality disorder?.........
" How many narcissists does it take to change a light bulb?
(a) Just one -- but he has to wait for the whole world to revolve around him.
(b) None at all -- he hires menials for work that's beneath him."
"Narcissists are (a) extremely sensitive to personal criticism and (b) extremely critical of other people. They think that they must be seen as perfect or superior or infallible, next to god-like (if not actually divine, then sitting on the right hand of God) -- or else they are worthless. There's no middle ground of ordinary normal humanity for narcissists. They can't tolerate the least disagreement."
Thank God, that I am perfect.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
01-02-2010, 02:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">like I wrote if I knew you two jerks were going to try to ruin what was a nice link,imo....I wouldn't have posted it.</div></div>

WOW!

What did I say?

I said:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I honestly hope that you believe in the message of the video.

LWW </div></div>

and I honestly did hope that, although I knew from your history that a new year turning you around was unlikely.

You proved to me then that my hope was in vain, you are what you always have been.

Bless you brother. May you be smote with the hand of peace and may it bring wisdom and guidance unto you my wayward brother.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-02-2010, 02:23 PM
up yours...

eg8r
01-02-2010, 05:24 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Obama, was just an example.

eg8r

wolfdancer
01-02-2010, 06:04 PM
That "guilt by association" post, is just wishful thinking on someone's part. Just because GWB's two brothers are unindicted criminals, doesn't make him a...wait, that's a bad example.
Is there any proof that President Obama shares Rev Wright's philosophy? Seems like in his years as a politician, some hint of this would emerge?
Well, I'll begin to worry when news similar to this, is revealed:
This is a collect call for the decider (http://www.theonion.com/content/node/43189)

hondo
01-02-2010, 07:45 PM
I would love to see Jesus bestow the gift of honesty upon you, friend.

You toss out your smarmy little insinuations and then pretend
they were harmless.

How do you justify this behavior and still spout scripture?

You give God a bad name.
No wonder so many posters on these forums are soured with
religion.

If my faith wasn't so strong, you and Lotter would turn me into an atheist.

JohnnyD
01-02-2010, 07:49 PM
Hold thy faith everyone !

wolfdancer
01-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Hondo posts intelligently, and without rancor. He doesn't try to claim he is some super star, and he doesn't post just to put others down. About the only person that responds negatively to him here, is lww. The few others that have done that in the past, generally just return to azb....

hondo
01-02-2010, 08:31 PM
Thanks again, friend.

LWW
01-03-2010, 05:34 AM
May you all be blessed this beautiful Sunday AM.

LWW

hondo
01-03-2010, 06:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">May you all be blessed this beautiful Sunday AM.

LWW </div></div>

That is so sweet. Thanks, Larry. You too.

I have an idea. While we're in church today, let's pray,
say 11 A.M., that 2010 brings about a kinder and gentler BD and AZ. Okay?

LWW
01-03-2010, 07:20 AM
I already have my brother, but I shall again.

Step into the light hondo, it won't burn you.

LWW

ManofPeace
01-03-2010, 06:11 PM
How can you ever defeat those true warriors if you cannot even agree on the first postal here? It is not a wonder that your corrupt society is now coming to it's deserved ending.

JohnnyD
01-03-2010, 06:24 PM
Peace Manofpeace

JohnnyD
01-03-2010, 06:37 PM
I will say that LWW is a very intelligent person.His articles are always interesting.He has quit a cult like following over on another site,with many people in his life.I have heard from people thru pm's that have been to LWW's home that his walls and book shelves are adorned with accolades.They say he was going to be a professor at one time in his life but took another career.I have come to believe he always posts the truth.From what people say he gets upset when people do not comprehend basic messages.Keep up the great posting here and keep thy faith.

JohnnyD
01-03-2010, 06:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">May you all be blessed this beautiful Sunday AM.

LWW </div></div>

That is so sweet. Thanks, Larry. You too.

I have an idea. While we're in church today, let's pray,
say 11 A.M., that 2010 brings about a kinder and gentler BD and AZ. Okay? </div></div>Hondo your such a wonderful person.May GOD be with you always.

hondo
01-03-2010, 08:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will say that LWW is a very intelligent person.His articles are always interesting.He has quit a cult like following over on another site,with many people in his life.I have heard from people thru pm's that have been to LWW's home that his walls and book shelves are adorned with accolades.They say he was going to be a professor at one time in his life but took another career.I have come to believe he always posts the truth.From what people say he gets upset when people do not comprehend basic messages.Keep up the great posting here and keep thy faith. </div></div>

Cuaba is the only poster that I know of who has met him.
He has a high school education and doesn't work as far as I know.
His whole life is sitting in front of a computer and
arrogantly spouting neo-con ideology.

His "friends" are simply other neo-cons who hate Obama.

He gets upset when posters expose his BS and contradict
his Right Wing blogs with facts.

Anything else you'd like to know, Johnny?

If you're looking for a hero on here might I suggest
Gayle who fights for veterans' rights and an intelligent
America or Dick Leonard who's well known in the pool world
and a genuine nice guy.

hondo
01-03-2010, 08:14 PM
May God be with you always too, Johnny.

LWW
01-04-2010, 05:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will say that LWW is a very intelligent person.His articles are always interesting.He has quit a cult like following over on another site,with many people in his life.I have heard from people thru pm's that have been to LWW's home that his walls and book shelves are adorned with accolades.They say he was going to be a professor at one time in his life but took another career.I have come to believe he always posts the truth.From what people say he gets upset when people do not comprehend basic messages.Keep up the great posting here and keep thy faith. </div></div>

Thank you JohnnyD.

Your knowledge of me should be disturbing, but I sense a message of peace in your soul.

Yes, at one point I considered entering education. What turned me away was the reality that I would have to sell my soul to the state and agree to teach the mythology of the state's primacy over man instead of the truth that all men are created equal before God, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, and that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. and furthermore that to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed and that whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right ... nay, the duty ... of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.

Liberals in America are following a false messiah and have abandoned these simple yet eternal truths, and instead have chose to believe that that all men are created unequal before the state, that they are endowed by the state with certain unalienable obligations, that among these are obedience, servitude and the pursuit of emptiness. That to secure these obligations, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the state itself. That whenever any form of individualism becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the state to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new thinking, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect the supplication and subjugation of the people.

LWW

hondo
01-04-2010, 06:32 AM
LMFAO! Yes, all those reasons plus you didn't have a college degree. Oh, you kill me!

I swear I'm trying to ignore you, Dub, but these posts
are hilarious.

The fact that Johnny D. is new on here and might actually believe some of your blarney ( for a while) is just precious.

With Cuejoey on AZ and Johnny D.on here, you've got to be in Heaven.

P.S. I agree that Johnny D. is a good soul.
I'm trying to bring him to the light but you
parroting and trying to reverse my spiritual concerns for you
has him a little confused.

But, then, that's what you do. Right?

LWW
01-04-2010, 09:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMFAO! Yes, all those reasons plus you didn't have a college degree. Oh, you kill me!

I swear I'm trying to ignore you, Dub, but these posts
are hilarious.

The fact that Johnny D. is new on here and might actually believe some of your blarney ( for a while) is just precious.

With Cuejoey on AZ and Johnny D.on here, you've got to be in Heaven.

P.S. I agree that Johnny D. is a good soul.
I'm trying to bring him to the light but you
parroting and trying to reverse my spiritual concerns for you
has him a little confused.

But, then, that's what you do. Right? </div></div>

Brother hondo ... I have no desire to kill you, or even harm a whisker on your chinny-chin-chin.

Further, I believe you are trying to ignore the message I am sent with ... and I believe that you can't.

JohnnyD may be new here, but we have struck such a bond that I feel as if I have known him for quite some time. Like brother cuejoey, he is a caring soul.

And, yes I am trying to reverse your spiritual concerns. Your seeing Obama in the shroud of Turin and stating you have been possessed by the spirit of Obama concerns me.

Together my brother, we will all work you through this.

Recant the darkness brother hondo, and step into the light.

LWW

Stretch
01-04-2010, 11:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will say that LWW is a very intelligent person.His articles are always interesting.He has quit a cult like following over on another site,with many people in his life.I have heard from people thru pm's that have been to LWW's home that his walls and book shelves are adorned with accolades.They say he was going to be a professor at one time in his life but took another career.I have come to believe he always posts the truth.From what people say he gets upset when people do not comprehend basic messages.Keep up the great posting here and keep thy faith. </div></div>

Thank you JohnnyD.

Your knowledge of me should be disturbing, but I sense a message of peace in your soul.

Yes, at one point I considered entering education. What turned me away was the reality that I would have to sell my soul to the state and agree to teach the mythology of the state's primacy over man instead of the truth that all men are created equal before God, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, and that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. and furthermore that to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed and that whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right ... nay, the duty ... of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.

Liberals in America are following a false messiah and have abandoned these simple yet eternal truths, and instead have chose to believe that that all men are created unequal before the state, that they are endowed by the state with certain unalienable obligations, that among these are obedience, servitude and the pursuit of emptiness. That to secure these obligations, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the state itself. That whenever any form of individualism becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the state to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new thinking, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect the supplication and subjugation of the people.

LWW</div></div>

That's the best pile of crap you've had in a while. Don't forget to flush. Thanks. St.

eg8r
01-04-2010, 11:46 AM
Hey Stretch, long time no see. How are things going? Have you been to Florida on vacation lately?

eg8r

wolfdancer
01-04-2010, 01:45 PM
Jesus was also such a man. Misunderstood, by so many as He too attempted get them to see the light. He did become a great teacher of men though.
Perhaps, if the great man, can only pick up another 11 like you, that worship the ground that he walks on.....
*** (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PNnegn2ylQ&feature=related)

Since you couldn't get the spotlights to shine on you, not even "off Broadway"... instead of going to acting school, you should have studied proctology
It may be too late now, so you'll just have to settle for....shining us on

"A man went into the proctologist's office for his first exam. The doctor told him to have a seat in the well air-conditioned examination room and that he would be with him in just a few minutes.

When the man sat down in the examination room, he noticed that there were three items on a stand next to the doctor's desk: a tube of K-Y jelly, a rubber glove, and a beer.

When the doctor came in, the man said, "Look Doc, this is my first exam. I know what the K-Y is for, and I know what the glove is for, but what's the beer for?"

At that instant, the doctor became noticeably outraged and stormed over to the door.

The doc flung the door open and yelled, "Dammit! I said a butt light!"

LWW
01-04-2010, 03:32 PM
ʍʍן

˙noʎ ɹoɟ ʇsǝq sı ʇɐɥʍ ʎןuo ɥsıʍ puɐ ɹǝɥʇoɹq pɹɐʍʎɐʍ ɐ ǝʞıן ɥɔnɯ noʎ ɹoɟ ǝɹɐɔ ı

˙ʇɥƃıן ǝɥʇ uı sn uıoɾ puɐ ʇǝɥdoɹd ǝsןɐɟ ǝɥʇ ɟo ɥʇɐd ǝɥʇ ʎןpuıןq ƃuıʍoןןoɟ ǝsɐǝɔ ʇnq ˙˙˙ sǝɯıʇ ʇɐ ǝɔɐןd ʎɹɐɔs sı pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ puɐ 'pǝsnɟuoɔ ǝɹɐ noʎ ʍouʞ ı

¿sǝɯıʇ pǝןqnoɹʇ ǝsǝɥʇ ɥƃnoɹɥʇ noʎ dןǝɥ oʇ puıɟ uɐɔ noʎ dןǝɥ ןɐnʇıɹıds ɹǝʌǝʇɐɥʍ ʇno ʞǝǝs oʇ ǝǝɹƃɐ noʎ ןןıʍ pɐǝɥ ʎɯ uo puɐʇs ı ɟı ˙˙˙ ǝıɟןoʍ

hondo
01-04-2010, 04:08 PM
LOL! It appears that Brother Dub has gone off the deep end.

wolfdancer
01-04-2010, 05:23 PM
I think that's your problem, Messiah....your world has been turned upside down...at least here.
Good news though, I think you finally are getting "as many eyeballs as possible, to read your really important news"...it's just that the rest of us here...we use the site to "converse"...and share, not to "learn" from someone's daily drivel .....
If we wanted to have some clown interpret the news for us, we'd turn on Glenn Beck.:
Grease paint (http://cosmicoverdrive.blogspot.com/2009/05/glenn-beck-sad-birthday-clown-of-far.html)
But don't stop posting even though you get zero replies....at least now you have one fan!!!!

LWW
01-04-2010, 05:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that's your problem, Messiah.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brian</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I AM NOT THE MESSIAH!</div></div>

And neither am I, nor have I made any claim to be.

You, OTOH, reject the message so you spew hate at the messenger.

I forgive you brother wolfie.

LWW

hondo
01-04-2010, 06:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that's your problem, Messiah....your world has been turned upside down...at least here.
Good news though, I think you finally are getting "as many eyeballs as possible, to read your really important news"...it's just that the rest of us here...we use the site to "converse"...and share, not to "learn" from someone's daily drivel .....
If we wanted to have some clown interpret the news for us, we'd turn on Glenn Beck.:
Grease paint (http://cosmicoverdrive.blogspot.com/2009/05/glenn-beck-sad-birthday-clown-of-far.html)
But don't stop posting even though you get zero replies....at least now you have one fan!!!! </div></div>

Dearest Leader still has a small following on AZ although it is dwindling.

On here he is a non-entity.
I'm amused that he keeps saying he prays for me to become a neo-con.
When? I know for a fact he doesn't go to church.
I look at the times he posts when I get back from church.

Does he sit in front of his computer in his tighty whiteys,
smoking his pipe, praying earnestly that I come over to
the dark side, while churning out his neo-con blabber non-stop?

hondo
01-04-2010, 06:42 PM
Our Father Rush, who art on Fox News,
Shallow be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy taunting be done,
On earth as it is on Fox.
Give us this day our daily war.
And forgive us our deceptions,
As we do not forgive those who disagree with us.
And lead us not into charity,
But deliver us from socialism,

[For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the gory,
for ever and ever.]
Amen

JohnnyD
01-04-2010, 07:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will say that LWW is a very intelligent person.His articles are always interesting.He has quit a cult like following over on another site,with many people in his life.I have heard from people thru pm's that have been to LWW's home that his walls and book shelves are adorned with accolades.They say he was going to be a professor at one time in his life but took another career.I have come to believe he always posts the truth.From what people say he gets upset when people do not comprehend basic messages.Keep up the great posting here and keep thy faith. </div></div>

Thank you JohnnyD.

LWW </div></div> This is one of the very best posts ever written.This LWW fellow is an ok person.

JohnnyD
01-04-2010, 07:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that's your problem, Messiah....your world has been turned upside down...at least here.
But don't stop posting even though you get zero replies....at least now you have one fan!!!! </div></div>

the dark side, while churning out his neo-con blabber non-stop? </div></div> Quite the contrary hondo from what i have seen he has a very large following.I believe that is really nice he prays for you all the time hondo.Keep thy faith hondo the lord loves you.

JohnnyD
01-04-2010, 08:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Our Father Rush, who art on Fox News,
Shallow be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy taunting be done,

for ever and ever.]
Amen </div></div> My gosh hondo do not blaspheme the lords prayer.Have you no honor!

hondo
01-04-2010, 09:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that's your problem, Messiah....your world has been turned upside down...at least here.

the dark side, while churning out his neo-con blabber non-stop? </div></div> Quite the contrary hondo from what i have seen he has a very large following.I believe that is really nice he prays for you all the time hondo.Keep thy faith hondo the lord loves you. </div></div>

And, yet, Johnny, I am praying for Dub for almost the very opposite reasons that he claims to be praying for me.

He prays that I come to hate Obama.
He prays that I learn to hate and fear Muslims.
He prays that I learn to love war.
He prays that poor working class folks with no health care never get it.
He prays that I learn to appreciate hate mongers like Limberger
and Beck.
He prays that I learn to love Big Oil And Big Drug.
He prays that I become a Republican.

I pray that he learns to love his fellow man.
I pray that he desires to help those less fortunate.
I pray that poor hard working Americans can get health care and the medicine they need.
I pray that he learns to hate war and realize how we are being manipulated by military contracters.
I pray that he understands how Big Oil and Big Drug are controlling America.
I pray that a strong third party emerges.
I pray that he realizes the damage that hate mongers like Limberger and Beck are doing to America.

Think, Johnny.
Which one of us is praying to Jesus for the other one and which one is praying to Satan?

hondo
01-04-2010, 09:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Our Father Rush, who art on Fox News,
Shallow be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy taunting be done,

for ever and ever.]
Amen </div></div> My gosh hondo do not blaspheme the lords prayer.Have you no honor! </div></div>

Have you no insight into pseudo Christians who
mock and humiliate their fellow man while pretending to be praying for them?

Think, my friend. Wake up.

That was not the Lord's Prayer.
It was the Neo-cons prayer.

Stop! Read! Contemplate! Discern!
Let those who have eyes, see.

May God lead you to the light, Johnny.
You are following a false prophet, one of arrogance, pride,
and deceit.

You can be a conservative and still recognize the good guys on this forum.

LWW taunts, humiliates, degrades his fellow man.
Lotter worships a murderer and refers to the POTUS as "The Moron."
Would Jesus know these people?

JohnnyD
01-04-2010, 09:43 PM
That's nice of you to pray for LWW hondo.Also pray for wolfdander and the rest of us.May you go in peace hondo.

hondo
01-04-2010, 09:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's nice of you to pray for LWW hondo.Also pray for wolfdander and the rest of us.May you go in peace hondo. </div></div>

Johnny, Jesus commands us to love our neighbor as ourselves.

How can I not pray for all men, even those who thrive on hate and fear?

wolfdancer
01-04-2010, 10:40 PM
Ouch!!....that had to hurt.
Thanks for that pm that you sent me...I've had some second thoughts regarding events.

wolfdancer
01-04-2010, 11:01 PM
double "ouch"
I'm not a practicing Catholic, but still love and respect my religion. Eight years of Catholic Schools, three years of serving on the Altar,a very devout Mother, a very religious family.....the seeds of my faith were planted a long time ago.

wolfdancer
01-04-2010, 11:05 PM
I'm sure that the Lord will take your accolades into consideration when he judges him......
Heads..."burn, baby, burn"
tails...?

hondo
01-04-2010, 11:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ouch!!....that had to hurt.
Thanks for that pm that you sent me...I've had some second thoughts regarding events. </div></div>

You're welcome, Wolfie.
We crazy Irish need to stick together.

Stretch
01-05-2010, 05:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Stretch, long time no see. How are things going? Have you been to Florida on vacation lately?

eg8r </div></div>

Giday! Giday! No havn't been down that way for a few years. My Father in Law who ownes the place in Leesburg is fighting Cancer now and he's put the Trailor up for sale. So none of us have been down for a long while.

Meanwhile i put my shoulder out last year so havn't even been playing much, no leagues or tournaments anymore. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif On the bright side we've moved into our dream home, my daughters are growing like weeds and doing awesome in school. I upgraded my drivers Licence so now i drive Tracktor Trailor for the Company and have settled into a great 3 day week ( 3-12's).

That's about it in a nutshell.

If i do get down that way to clean up some buisness and bring back some personal items for the ol'boy i'll be sure to look you up! TC Edd /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

Gayle in MD
01-05-2010, 06:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lapdog 12/31/09 05:14 PM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hope that the negative comments, can be kept to a minimum re: this...... </div></div>Let's see how long this lasts...<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lapdog 01/01/10 08:30 AM </div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I knew that you would write some dipsh*t reply, I wouldn't have posted it. </div></div>Well, I guess that did not last long. Most of the negativity on this board stems from your smart-alec posts.

eg8r </div></div>

That's quite a statement for you, of all the forum members here, to write, Ed.

I distinctly recall, a number of years ago, returning from my summer in OC, and logging in on the CCB, only to discover a completely degraded flavor here between the members.

This was back in the old days, long before the right on this site, decided to insult and slander others whose political opinions on the BushCheney US disastrous, antiamerican administration began to destroy the country.

I recall that there was a new member on here, who had degraded the formerly friendly discourse here on the CCB to the point that it was unrecognizable. It was a completely different atmosphere around here, and at the time, I remarked in a post, What the Hell is going on around here.....it was clear to me, and to others, who responded to me, that one person had infiltrated this site, including in his posts, the nastiest, most insulting statements, insults distributed equally, towards anyone, and everyone, and that new poster was YOU.

Oh, there had always been the petty little vanity confrontations on the pool side, from the insecure billiards experts, about such earth shaking issues as cue ball last, or object ball last, etc., but the one most outstanding change over that summer, was clearly your contributions here, which were beyond the usual occasional bruised egos, between two people with differing opinions, no, it wasn't like that at all. There was clearly a new, little nit, full of insulting snide remarks, evenly distributed to everyone here, all of them coming from you.

IMO, you were the leader in smart assed responses, and I was far from the only person here to notice.

Too bad, there is no way of accessing those posts, one of your favorite past times, as you bilk whomever pays you for a day's work out of cash as you troll, as this phenomenon, the Eg infiltration, would be very easy to prove, if those posts from that time, were still available.

I find it very interesting, that those very people who refuse to go their own way, post their ideas and opinions, without a constant focus on attacking and slandering others, viciously, non stop, regardless of how many of the recipient's repeated requests that you enter into a mutual ignore, yet you accuse others! Some of us here write PM's asking for mutual ignore, for the sake of a more pleasant atmosphere on this forum, but you, Steve, LWW....all refuse, blatantly, all of you determined to remain as ridiculously addicted to your own smart assed contributions as possible.

It surely calls to mind instances of Republican efforts, by people like Dick Cheney, and the RW media, who have made a concentrated effort to invite a terrorist attack, with their accusations, and insistance, that there is a void of some kind, created by the Obama Administration, as they attempt to convey to our enemies that we are ripe for terrorists to take advantage and attack, though their own actions were behind our latest terrorist attempt, they blame the current administration for their own responsibility in releasing two of the terrorists involved in training and recruiting the underWEAR attacker.

I suppose, it's a Republican thing, as I distinctly recall, that the United States of America, suffered the most devastating attack in our history, on the Bush/Cheney watch, and numerous National Security representatives from the Bush administration, are now admitting as recently as last sunday, on Meet The Press, that not only is the Bush Administration responsible for the underWEAR bomber's training from their own released terrorists, from years ago, but they now accuse Dick Cheney for sending the wrong messages to our enemies, as his lies continue, just as your continue, his contencious behavior, providing the terrorists with just what they seek, a country divided, distracted, within itself, and the continued Republican efforts to obstruct everything that is necessary for a fully advanced, and effective National Security protection. In short, sCheney will die of disappointment if he can't somehow organize every possiblity for a more devastating attack during the Obama Administration, but then, most of America long ago figured out that Dick cheney was a total POS! All but the nutty right wing, that is.

IOW, Republicans and Faux Noise, distort, and you righties, comply, as they, and you, point your fingers, from your perches of fantasy, attacking and accusing others of your own M.O. as you go. It's called, bait and switch, and it is surely part and parcel of calling one's self a Republican.

You, have no room, at all, to point at anyone, and accuse them of being the most negative person on this forum. Just like Steve, and the non stop attackers from the A**hole Zealot Bullsh*tters Website, aka, AZB, which Steve and IIRC, Fran, both welcomed here from that cess pool across cyber space, who are equally immature, trolls of the worst kind, also refusing to mutually ignore, stop the stalking, whining and crying, stomping and stammering, stop advancing gross immaturity, consistant stalking, vicious slander, and then turn right around and accuse whose attempts to invite you to a reasonable resolution of mutual ignore, you copntinue to thwart, as you go.

Perhaps, this is a result of Christian philosophy, do as you please, then ask for forgiveness from your great ghost in the sky, get the lsate cleared, so to speak, and then continue with the same un-Christian behavior.

Nice set up, you Christians have.

There was no "One nation, under God" in the founder's original words, it was originally, "One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice, for all," the very antithesus of Republican philosphies, and particularly of the religious RW of the Republican Party, which, now, is no longer the RW, but the entire description of Republicanism, that's all that is left of it. Our founders, intended separation of chruch and state, and a quick view of the declining state of public discourse in our nation, due to the religious right, and their on going efforts to thwart that Constitutional assurance, is a daily picture in time of the Republican damage to that ideal, which our formerly indivisible nation once enjoyed before the onslaught of the Christian Coalition, and the "Hate Your Government," Reagan legacy.

Rant on, accuse, slander, insult, create a disastrous result, and then, much like Cheney and Bush, place the blame elsewhere...

Amazing.

G.

Gayle in MD
01-05-2010, 06:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It doesn't matter if he was justified or not. He mad a smart alec comment in his first post and then fell off the wagon on his second post. Pretty sad.

eg8r </div></div>

Ah, that would be "Made" M-A-D-E- can't let the post police get away with poor spelling, while highlighting everyone else's occasional mistakes.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Gayle in MD
01-05-2010, 06:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There he could experience the difference between loving Christians and neo-cons who use religion as a tool to spread their agenda of hate and fear.</div></div>Why do you feel the need to tie only neo-cons to mis-use of religion? Obama has done the exact same thing. He sat under a preacher who is one of the worst and then when it was revealed Obama acted like he never knew anything about it. Here he is telling the American people that he is a good Christian man and we must act now to save this country from utter destruction upon the shoulders of a failed healthcare system. Give me a break.

eg8r </div></div>

What a convoluted excercise in distortion. You really should send a resume' to Fox!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Gayle in MD
01-05-2010, 06:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ManofPeace</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How can you ever defeat those true warriors if you cannot even agree on the first postal here? It is not a wonder that your corrupt society is now coming to it's deserved ending.

</div></div>

"Our" corrupt society?????

Who are you and where are you living?

If you are not an American, do not enter this site and post what sounds like the twisted philosophies of terrorists, dangerous sounding language, and expect to not be called to account for it.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

G.

Gayle in MD
01-05-2010, 06:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There he could experience the difference between loving Christians and neo-cons who use religion as a tool to spread their agenda of hate and fear.</div></div>Why do you feel the need to tie only neo-cons to mis-use of religion?

<span style="color: #000066">Probably because they are the only party which does so. </span>

Obama has done the exact same thing.

<span style="color: #000066">No, he never has done the exact same thing. </span>

He sat under a preacher who is one of the worst and then when it was revealed Obama acted like he never knew anything about it.

<span style="color: #000066">Nonsense sentence, doesn't even make any sense. </span>

Here he is telling the American people that he is a good Christian man

<span style="color: #000066">No, he isn't. He has never said that. </span>

and we must act now to save this country from utter destruction upon the shoulders of a failed healthcare system.

<span style="color: #000066">No, he has never said that either, only that the current costs of medical insurance, and for health care, are negatively impacting our society, economically, which they are. REcent studies show that between 2001, and 2006, over one hundred and thirty-four people died because they could not affort health care.</span>

Give me a break.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Give the rest of us a break, and stop posting untrue statements, that don't even make any sense.... </span>

Gayle in MD
01-05-2010, 07:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Our Father Rush, who art on Fox News,
Shallow be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy taunting be done,

for ever and ever.]
Amen </div></div>

Amen! BTW, Rush made such a fool of himself, bragging about the great health care he received in Hawaii! He totally proved the necessity for Health Care Reform, standing before the cameras, bragging about what great helath care a multimillionaire can get in the most socialized, unionized health reformed state in the nation, more progressively operated than any other state, and more unionized than any other state. I suppose, ol' Thrush mouth won't be giving any apologies to the kinds of "Thug" nurses which he has slandered so often when discussing union workers.

I suppose we can all rest assured that health care in America needs no reform, now that we know that a multimillionaire can get the best of care, when he collapses while playing golf in Hawaii!

BWA HA HA HA...Thrushmouth really put both feet in this time! Hawaii has advanced way beyond anything resembling our current lefislative precess for social insurance of a human right for health care, way beyond our current efforts for reform, more so than anything he is currently bashing included in any of the proposed HC legislation.

Ol' Thrushmouth, thinks that over one hundred and forty-four thousand dead people who died because they couldn't afford to get HC during the Republican Majority, from 2000 through 2005 or 6, is a great system....ah, as long as multi-millionaires can take advantage of the strongest most liberal, most unionized, most socialized HC state in the union!

What an idiot!

Gayle in MD
01-05-2010, 07:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Stretch, long time no see. How are things going? Have you been to Florida on vacation lately?

eg8r </div></div>

Giday! Giday! No havn't been down that way for a few years. My Father in Law who ownes the place in Leesburg is fighting Cancer now and he's put the Trailor up for sale. So none of us have been down for a long while.

Meanwhile i put my shoulder out last year so havn't even been playing much, no leagues or tournaments anymore. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif On the bright side we've moved into our dream home, my daughters are growing like weeds and doing awesome in school. I upgraded my drivers Licence so now i drive Tracktor Trailor for the Company and have settled into a great 3 day week ( 3-12's).

If i do get down that way to clean up some buisness and bring back some personal items for the ol'boy i'll be sure to look you up! TC Edd /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

Good to hear from you Stretch. I often wonder how you are. Sorry about your Father-in-law. If you are ever in the D.C., Md., or Virginia region, do come by!

Love,
Gayle

LWW
01-05-2010, 08:03 AM
Hondo's recent comments have brought hope to me that hondo's heart has been reached.

LWW

Stretch
01-05-2010, 10:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Stretch, long time no see. How are things going? Have you been to Florida on vacation lately?

eg8r </div></div>

If i do get down that way to clean up some buisness and bring back some personal items for the ol'boy i'll be sure to look you up! TC Edd /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

Good to hear from you Stretch. I often wonder how you are. Sorry about your Father-in-law. If you are ever in the D.C., Md., or Virginia region, do come by!

Love,
Gayle </div></div>

Gayle, thankyou dear. It would be a pleasure to meet you. Likewise, if you ever find yourself up in Nova Scotia for a Holiday our door is always open. &lt;&lt; Hugz &gt;&gt; St.

eg8r
01-05-2010, 12:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I recall that there was a new member on here, who had degraded the formerly friendly discourse here on the CCB to the point that it was unrecognizable. It was a completely different atmosphere around here, and at the time, I remarked in a post, What the Hell is going on around here.....it was clear to me, and to others, who responded to me, that one person had infiltrated this site, including in his posts, the nastiest, most insulting statements, insults distributed equally, towards anyone, and everyone, and that new poster was YOU.</div></div>Sorry grammy but I was here back in 97-98 on the first board. This was prior to the format you have grown used to and it was just one giant threaded board. I have been here well over 10 years so once again, you memory has failed you.

Were you around when Howie was here, man, he had stories to rival Dick, it was awesome back then.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, there had always been the petty little vanity confrontations on the pool side,</div></div>I guess I should have kept reading, based on this portion of your next sentence it proves you were a late comer to the boards. Back when I started there was no "pool-side".

What a shame, that means you missed out on Mr. Pearl's awesome stories. Ask Dick I am sure he knew him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rant on, accuse, slander, insult, create a disastrous result, and then, much like Cheney and Bush, place the blame elsewhere...</div></div>Wait a second, up to this point you were lying about my time on the board and other crap, then this sentence. When did you switch and start talking about yourself?

eg8r

eg8r
01-05-2010, 12:14 PM
LOL, sorry grandma, but once you quit blasting Obama for his drug use you forgot everything the man has ever said.

eg8r

eg8r
01-05-2010, 12:17 PM
LOL, that is pretty good. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
01-05-2010, 12:21 PM
Oh wow, sorry to hear all the bad news, and then congrats on the good news. It sounds like things are going well for you.

Definitely if you ever come back down let me know. We had a good time and I don't think anyone was prepared for your game that night. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Next time when they ask for my speed I won't beat the guy that is rating me. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r &lt;~~~haven't been back to that pool hall since Stretch left

eg8r
01-05-2010, 12:24 PM
Whoa, wait a minute. Every time qtip posts his garbage you yell at us for not listening to our foreign brethren. Now this guy has one post, you have know idea who he is or where he is from and you are blasting him right away? Good grief!!!

eg8r

Gayle in MD
01-05-2010, 12:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I recall that there was a new member on here, who had degraded the formerly friendly discourse here on the CCB to the point that it was unrecognizable. It was a completely different atmosphere around here, and at the time, I remarked in a post, What the Hell is going on around here.....it was clear to me, and to others, who responded to me, that one person had infiltrated this site, including in his posts, the nastiest, most insulting statements, insults distributed equally, towards anyone, and everyone, and that new poster was YOU.</div></div>Sorry grammy but I was here back in 97-98 on the first board. This was prior to the format you have grown used to and it was just one giant threaded board. I have been here well over 10 years so once again, you memory has failed you.

Were you around when Howie was here, man, he had stories to rival Dick, it was awesome back then.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, there had always been the petty little vanity confrontations on the pool side,</div></div>I guess I should have kept reading, based on this portion of your next sentence it proves you were a late comer to the boards. Back when I started there was no "pool-side".

What a shame, that means you missed out on Mr. Pearl's awesome stories. Ask Dick I am sure he knew him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rant on, accuse, slander, insult, create a disastrous result, and then, much like Cheney and Bush, place the blame elsewhere...</div></div>Wait a second, up to this point you were lying about my time on the board and other crap, then this sentence. When did you switch and start talking about yourself?

eg8r </div></div>

Ed,
Once again, you are wrong. I was here long before you. I was here when Howie was here, and long before there was an NPR side to the forum.

Just imagine what you're own memory will end up being like when you are in your sixties, given the poor state it is in now.

Gayle in MD
01-05-2010, 01:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whoa, wait a minute. Every time qtip posts his garbage you yell at us for not listening to our foreign brethren. Now this guy has one post, you have know idea who he is or where he is from and you are blasting him right away? Good grief!!!

eg8r </div></div>

Oh, I have "Know" idea who he is??? For a self appointed post police, your mistakes are far worse than those whom you like to blast for far more minor mistakes.

Q has never posted a post that sounded just exactly like a terrorist wrote it, and you should show q far more respect, since you cannot even begin to match his knowledge, and your only option, given your vast ignorance, is to insult him non stop...typical of your usual crap...

If you can't see the difference, that's your problem. You don't get to dictate what I can or can't post....and further, I don't care what you think about any of my posts, hence, I usually keep your nasty throw up on ignore.

G.

eg8r
01-05-2010, 01:15 PM
Whatever Grams.

I even checked for this board and you still came after. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

wolfdancer
01-05-2010, 02:20 PM
Gayle, if my memory is accurate, Ed was here before you, but it's a moot point, and has little to do with his continuous attack on every post that you or I make...case in point "one nation"
I was a member, with a different user name at the time...and we didn't have an NPR in those days.
When they added in the NPR, things still stayed relatively calm..I remember things like Dave Syrja talking about his wife's work with cochlear transplants,and still remember sadly, when he said goodbye.
I don't know when I first noticed that the acrimony had set in, and the beginnings of the heated exchange....but I do remember reading Ed's posts around that time, and thinking....this guy must hate everybody. AND...... he hadn't even begun the personal attacks yet. If you were here then....I'd also remember you fring back at his petty ad nauseum tirades.
Now,that he sees his slurs,taunts,etc are allowed to go on unchecked,...he begins each reply to you or myself, with some derogatory term...wail for you,lapdancer, for me....and now to sweeten the pot,some vulgarity directed towards my family.
I have to congratulate myself on this post, for my outstanding anger management!!!
While my fingers kept wandering over to begin typing the f word, the p word, ...I was able to control those impulses.
And...what a great day so far in the market....I don't have a big account.....and my profit for today...just a paper profit that could be here today, and gone tomorrow.....almost matched to the dollar, the year's salary, of my first job after getting out of the Navy.

eg8r
01-05-2010, 02:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, if my memory is accurate, Ed was here before you, but it's a moot point, and has little to do with his continuous attack on every post that you or I make...</div></div>Come on, you can't say every post (although I don't feel I am attacking anyone), I just covered for you in a response to lww.

eg8r

hondo
01-05-2010, 05:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, that is pretty good. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Thanks, Eg.

hondo
01-05-2010, 05:56 PM
It appears you joined 2 days before Gayle.

wolfdancer
01-05-2010, 08:06 PM
course he failed to mention his baiting commentary that precipitated my reply...or that since there were no names mentioned in my post, he had to believe, rightly so, (a guilty conscience?) that I had him in mind
It was sort of a test,just to prove an idea that I held, but I did like the article.
I think I could write "what a nice day"....and I'd get some crap about global warming and Al Gore.

JohnnyD
01-05-2010, 09:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It appears you joined 2 days before Gayle. </div></div>
Hondo you always come up with the evidence!

wolfdancer
01-05-2010, 10:25 PM
YOU STILL HERE ?????????

JohnnyD
01-05-2010, 11:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">YOU STILL HERE ????????? </div></div>Why not big boy.

wolfdancer
01-06-2010, 04:19 AM
I thought you were just practicing here , and would be shortly taking this comedy routine on the road, in hopes to headline in LV

hondo
01-06-2010, 06:51 AM
The truth is out there.

hondo
01-06-2010, 06:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought you were just practicing here , and would be shortly taking this comedy routine on the road, in hopes to headline in LV </div></div>

Overture!
Dim the lights!
This is it!
The night of nights!
We know every part by heart.