PDA

View Full Version : Nice story....

wolfdancer
01-02-2010, 07:10 PM
but, it'll be trashed ???
Surfing, USA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGODurRfVv4)

LWW
01-03-2010, 05:31 AM
You seem to be wishing for it ... even though instances of this occurring to you exist only in your mind.

OTOH ... I recall you acting very hateful in many non political threads involving things as innocuous as photography and art?

Perhaps your desire for your threads being trashed is simply repressed guilt over your prior activities?

In any event, thanks for sharing that video and may God bless those which train and provide service dogs for the disabled.

LWW

hondo
01-03-2010, 05:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You seem to be wishing for it ... even though instances of this occurring to you exist only in your mind.

OTOH ... I recall you acting very hateful in many non political threads involving things as innocuous as photography and art?

Perhaps your desire for your threads being trashed is simply repressed guilt over your prior activities?

LWW </div></div>

Your shadow posting is really getting disgusting.
Have you no decency?

Just a simple " Nice doggy" and then move on would have been appropriate, but, no, you couldn't do that.

And you wonder why nobody likes you!!!

LWW
01-04-2010, 05:11 AM
So, you shadow post someone you swear to have on ignore?

That was just precious my brother.

May peace find your troubled soul and lead you to the light.

I have tried and failed, the pull of the false prophet is strong upon you and I must turn this task over to a higher power.

LWW

JohnnyD
01-04-2010, 09:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but, it'll be trashed ???
Surfing, USA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGODurRfVv4) </div></div>A very nice video wolfdancer.

wolfdancer
01-04-2010, 10:20 PM
Thanks, I'm glad that you liked it.

hondo
01-04-2010, 11:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks, I'm glad that you liked it. </div></div>

See, Wolfie. I told you Johnny D. ain't a bad guy.

LWW
01-06-2010, 09:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks, I'm glad that you liked it. </div></div>

See, Wolfie. I told you Johnny D. ain't a bad guy. </div></div>

It's very kind of you not to seek revenge against wolfie for assaulting your character in the shout box.

LWW

hondo
01-06-2010, 12:45 PM
Unlike you, Larry, I can recognize humor.

You take yourself far more seriously than just about anybody I know.
You need a strong laxative, my friend.

milesmuhldoon
01-06-2010, 01:34 PM
has anybody seen my afro comb?.

hondo
01-06-2010, 01:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milesmuhldoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">has anybody seen my afro comb?. </div></div>

Has anybody here seen my old friend Martin?
We lost a lot of people;
It seems the good, they die young.

wolfdancer
01-06-2010, 01:48 PM
Hondo, I wondered what bad remark about you, did I write in the shout box.
But then rereading my post ....I can see what happened...
Johny B.Good, wrote something about the great lww ,etc and myths, after first writing that you told him I was a nice guy.
My reply was meant to be read as "Hondo lied about me....and who gives a rats *** about your "mythical" friend, lww.

milesmuhldoon
01-06-2010, 01:49 PM
Martin who?. Martin Jones?. him...you tell that mammyjammer he still owes me $3 dollars!.

wolfdancer
01-06-2010, 01:59 PM
Hondo is Martin,and one of the good guys on the board.
He also.....
stands 6 foot 6, and weighs 245.
Kind of broad at the shoulders, narrow at the hip.
And everybody knows you don't give no **** to....

hondo
01-06-2010, 02:13 PM
No problemo. I just figured you were being humorous and thought nothing of it.

hondo
01-06-2010, 02:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo is Martin,and one of the good guys on the board.
He also.....
And everybody knows you don't give no **** to.... </div></div>

Big Hondo."

I wish I only weighed 245.
I was 295 this morning. (6'3)

JohnnyD
01-06-2010, 11:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo is Martin,and one of the good guys on the board.
He also.....
And everybody knows you don't give no **** to.... </div></div>OHHH my i knew hondo was muscular !

JohnnyD
01-06-2010, 11:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo is Martin,and one of the good guys on the board.
He also.....
And everybody knows you don't give no **** to.... </div></div>

Big Hondo."

I wish I only weighed 245.
I was 295 this morning. (6'3) </div></div> BIG BAD hondo.

wolfdancer
01-07-2010, 01:25 AM
I dunno....has anybody here seen my old friend John, can you tell me where, he's gone?

hondo
01-07-2010, 06:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dunno....has anybody here seen my old friend John, can you tell me where, he's gone? </div></div>

Hopefully, he's with Abraham and Martin.

I hope grabbing a little puddy now and then doesn't keep you out of Heaven. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

milesmuhldoon
01-07-2010, 12:34 PM
LWW,
is that Pablo Escobar on the end of rogues gallery there?. or is that Qaddafi?.

JohnnyD
01-07-2010, 03:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dunno....has anybody here seen my old friend John, can you tell me where, he's gone? </div></div>John is with my friend hondo and wolfdancer.

wolfdancer
01-07-2010, 05:12 PM
you have the Martin part right, unknowingly.....

milesmuhldoon
01-07-2010, 06:43 PM
I was 6 yrs old and met JFK when he was running for the White House...met him on a high school football field. he patted my head and as we walked he kept a hand on my shoulder as he talked with reporters and not too long after that, there I sat on the floor of
our living room watching his head explode into all these pieces his wife Jackie tried to grab hold of to put it back together.
what a world...

wolfdancer
01-07-2010, 10:02 PM
We had a similar experience then...I met GWB when I was a young man...he patted my head, then I felt him reaching for my wallet...
I never met JFK, but did see him on the Family Yacht in Newport, R.I., down there for the America Cup races. I had a couple of drinks with his press corps, on their "boat"....they loved and respected the man.
I also was having a snack between flights, at one of NYC's airports, and a couple of tables away in the cafeteria, John Jr was
grabbing a quick bite. I used to tell people, I had lunch with John Jr. I have been by the Kennedy Compound in Hyannis....used to pass by Ted in the Boston Commons, as we were on our way to work....him as an ass't D.A. in them days.
with all these chance encounters, never did figure out why they didn't invite me to some function, then dinner.
JFK was a great man, flawed, but great.

hondo
01-07-2010, 10:11 PM
It just boggles my mind that he was screwing Marilyn Monroe and Jayne Mansfield at the same time.

Two of my main fantasy girls as a young teen.

Along with Hayley Mills, Stella Stevens, Kim Novak,
and Hanoi Jane.

wolfdancer
01-07-2010, 10:49 PM
Jeanne Carmen is also an interesting story...she had several quotes about bedding Frank Sinatra (a watermelon on a toothpick)...and story is MM, Bobby, possibly Jack.
She was a golf trick shot artist, played golf with MM the day before her death, and claimed it wasn't suicide.

milesmuhldoon
01-08-2010, 01:03 PM
ah, The Kennedy's. yes. sellers of fantasy to lost souls. that whole fucking family never had to lift a finger to do anything because they bought everything off. what was really really a scream is when Bobby is down South and he ask of a little colored kid if he had anything to eat today and the kid says no and Bobby says to one of his lap dogs to get him something to eat LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!...... need I say any more, lol.

wolfdancer
01-08-2010, 01:29 PM
I'm wondering how you manage to get the cuss words by the obscenity filter?
Bobby Kennedy was the strength of the Kennedy family. He could be ruthless, but his caring about others was real. He would have made a great President

milesmuhldoon
01-08-2010, 01:50 PM
if Bobby cared so much, he would have took over an old storefront in the poorest of neighborhoods, paid everybody's gas & electric, insurance, medication, clothing, rent& food bills for the entire year!. and that goes for any of these rich pricks but no, they open some millions of dollars building, hire on a millions of dollars staff, and then come begging money of those who are already strapped for crash to help the poor. get the fuck out of here!. what a bunch of phony disgusting pukes!.

wolfdancer
01-08-2010, 03:45 PM
The head of security at my school, a retired cop, that used to arrange security for visiting VIP's hated Bobby, because Bobby made his children address Black men and women, as Mr/Mrs/Sir/Ma'am.
You though....you can call me, Al !!!

milesmuhldoon
01-08-2010, 03:49 PM
as if anybody Black cared about what Bobby had children do. he Bobby should opened his wallet, his deep deep deep wallet.

wolfdancer
01-08-2010, 03:59 PM
That is not the way to help one out. That just creates a life time of dependence.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime </div></div>
Speaking of fish....they were wondering why you didn't show up, down at the pool hall.

hondo
01-09-2010, 10:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milesmuhldoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ah, The Kennedy's. yes. sellers of fantasy to lost souls. that whole fucking family never had to lift a finger to do anything because they bought everything off. what was really really a scream is when Bobby is down South and he ask of a little colored kid if he had anything to eat today and the kid says no and Bobby says to one of his lap dogs to get him something to eat LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!...... need I say any more, lol. </div></div>

You watch your language, young man.
I have my wife's picture in my wallet.

milesmuhldoon
01-09-2010, 10:47 AM
who's you wife?.

hondo
01-09-2010, 11:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milesmuhldoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who's you wife?. </div></div>

Who's your daddy?

Gayle in MD
01-09-2010, 11:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but, it'll be trashed ???
Surfing, USA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGODurRfVv4) </div></div>

Yep, AZB, A$$H*** Zealot Bafoons.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

milesmuhldoon
01-09-2010, 11:37 AM
go tell that to somebody who is standing before you starving and cold and broken-hearted, Wolfdancer. go try and teach him how to fish, those who have given up, whose spirit is long broken.

wolfdancer
01-15-2010, 05:05 PM
lol !!!!

hondo
01-16-2010, 03:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol !!!! </div></div>

miles things he's smartre then me he's not.

JohnnyD
01-19-2010, 08:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The head of security at my school, a retired cop, that used to arrange security for visiting VIP's hated Bobby, because Bobby made his children address Black men and women, as Mr/Mrs/Sir/Ma'am.
You though....you can call me, Al !!!

</div></div>I knew you were a young man still in school.You should learn some manners before you interupt a forum.Find Jesus by reading the bible daily.

hondo
01-20-2010, 06:42 AM
Wolfie is one of the older members of this forum, Johnny.

LWW
01-20-2010, 06:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfie is one of the older members of this forum, Johnny. </div></div>

He still is schooled daily.

Bless you JohnnyD for your voice of reason, and bless you brothers wolfie and hondo for unabashedly showing your true nature to us all.

LWW

hondo
01-20-2010, 06:53 AM
And bless you, Dub, for unabashedly promoting hate and dissension
on this board. You must be very proud of yourself.

LWW
01-20-2010, 09:57 AM
Can you show an example of this?

What's that?

You can't?

I already knew that.

LWW

hondo
01-20-2010, 11:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you show an example of this?

What's that?

You can't?

I already knew that.

LWW </div></div>

This post. Your last post. Your last 900 posts.
Your next 10,000 posts.

Next question?

LWW
01-20-2010, 12:56 PM
I see the corn squeezins were extra good this year.

Why noy simply admit that you can't ... listen to your inner spirit brother hondo.

Let the light shine into you, you are a better man than the false messiah has led you to believe that you are.

LWW

hondo
01-20-2010, 06:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see the corn squeezins were extra good this year.

Why noy simply admit that you can't ... listen to your inner spirit brother hondo.

Let the light shine into you, you are a better man than the false messiah has led you to believe that you are.

LWW </div></div>

Mighty, mighty pleasen,
Mmm, white lighntin!

My Messiah is Jesus Christ; yours is Rush Limberger.
I'll stick to mine, hoss.

wolfdancer
01-21-2010, 02:50 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
When I see llotter,lww,jd...trying to wrap themselves in the cloak of Christianity, to disguise the real message contained within their post..I think....."have they no shame???????"

wolfdancer
01-21-2010, 03:04 PM
and......when I see them turning a political post by Gayle, into a vicious, insulting, hate filled, personal attack....I know they have no shame.
"Rep points" for a smear job,on a 62 yr old Grandmother, dealing with a health issue????? ...
I don't know if you had the chance to look through that "online arguments" pos, album.......but there was one sick pix in there,
Gayle's gravestone, with some schoolboy comments engraved on it. I thought he was saving that,hoping for the chance to use it in the near future, given her medical problem?

Gayle in MD
01-21-2010, 05:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and......when I see them turning a political post by Gayle, into a vicious, insulting, hate filled, personal attack....I know they have no shame.
"Rep points" for a smear job,on a 62 yr old Grandmother, dealing with a health issue????? ...
I don't know if you had the chance to look through that "online arguments" pos, album.......but there was one sick pix in there,
Gayle's gravestone, with some schoolboy comments engraved on it. I thought he was saving that,hoping for the chance to use it in the near future, given her medical problem? </div></div>

Don't worry, friend, the authorities saw it before he could delete....

They can, and do, get into whatever they wish.

People are watching.

G.