PDA

View Full Version : This

hondo
01-03-2010, 05:48 PM
I know Dub is going to trash this but I'm posting it anyway.

LWW
01-04-2010, 06:04 AM
Bless you my brother from another mother.

May you find peace from your paranoid obsessions.

SHALOM!

LWW

hondo
01-04-2010, 06:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bless you my brother from another mother.

May you find peace from your paranoid obsessions.

SHALOM!

LWW </div></div>

See, I knew it.
"Paranoid obsessions" ?????

Wolfie, you are absolutely right.
I post a nice thread about this and he does that!!!!

Johnny D., are you paying attention? Starting to
see why Wolfie gets so upset?

The fact that he would say that about this shows that he is
not worthy of your adoration, Johnny.

Please consider my words very carefully.

Now you've gone and done it, Dub. I'm mad1 GRRRR. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

LWW
01-04-2010, 09:27 AM
My brother, you obviously suffer from paranoid obsessions. I'm here to help you through that and into the light ... if you feel the need to vent at someone, I have been blessed with a thick skin and broad shoulders and I want you to know I'm here for you.

As for why I say this ... you swear you have me on ignore, yet cannot discipline yourself to not read my postings. That is obsession in it's purest form. Now, don't be upset by that ... it is your better nature shining through and trying to lead you to the light. It is not dissimilar from that which subconsciously guides the moth towards the light, even though the moth has been taught to love the darkness it's better inner spirit knows it should seek the light.

As to paranoid ... you start a thread under the assumption that you will be attacked? Then when I twice wish you peace, once in English and once in Hebrew, you see that as an attack?

What that is my brother is the hatred that the false prophets have laden you down with. It is coming to the surface because they do not want you to know peace nor fulfillment nor truth.

I am not the message my brother, merely the humble messenger ... and I am willing to suffer the slings and arrows which your hardened heart tosses out in an effort to defend it's last bunker.

Accept the truth brother hondo, and the truth will bring you peace and enlightenment.

Neither myself, nor brother JohnnyD, nor brother cuejoey, nor brother Sev, nor brother BamaDog wish you any harm.

LWW