PDA

View Full Version : Looking for direction in 2010?

sack316
01-05-2010, 04:49 PM
Looking for direction in 2010? You can make Obama your co-pilot in 2010 with this miniature bobblehead version of our great leader! Put dashboard Obama in front of a teleprompter and it will make just as many inexplicable decisions as the real thing!

https://members.premiereinteractive.com/ows-img/glennbeck/products/obamadollbig.jpg

Sack

wolfdancer
01-05-2010, 05:14 PM
Sometimes you just have to step back, and instead of dwelling on the negatives about somebody, look for the positives....and re:
President Obama...at least he's not from Alabama.
AND.... his cousins are just that, his cousins, not his half brothers, or sisters.

sack316
01-05-2010, 10:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
President Obama...at least he's not from Alabama.
</div></div>

We sure about that yet? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.... his cousins are just that, his cousins, not his half brothers, or sisters</div></div>

And I thought everyone was a brotha or sista... jive turkey.

lol... ahhhh that was bad, even for me /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

wolfdancer
01-05-2010, 10:24 PM
I jest added the Ala bit in for you and Jubilation T. (Dee)
Hope you have a great 2010....and stop bluffing with them pair of treys.

JohnnyD
01-05-2010, 11:34 PM
With president obama we now have hope.

sack316
01-06-2010, 01:06 AM
thanks friend and hope you do too! I haven't been playing much poker lately... did a small 'mini-comeback' tourney a few weeks ago and placed third. Besides that, been off the table. Talking with FT and considering whether or not to resume playing under a sponsorship or not as I once did. But for now, school is still the main focus.

But am officially un-retiring from pool again and will be back on leagues Friday nights again. Amazing how when cute twins ask you about playing how quickly one decides to say "sure!". lol, so I need to get to some serious practice here soon. I already embarrass myself off the table plenty, no sense in coming in rusty and doing the same on it /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

wolfdancer
01-06-2010, 03:39 AM
the pool ability will come back fast....I'm concerned that you might need to get back in shape before you step into the "ring" with them twins....

LWW
01-06-2010, 09:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With president obama we now have hope. </div></div>

And a small amount of remaining change.

LWW

hondo
01-06-2010, 02:05 PM
My game sucks lately, Sack. Too many distractions.

eg8r
01-06-2010, 02:30 PM
LOL, pretty funny.

I heard a very short audio clip from Obama the other day when he was blasting the intelligence community over the attempted plane bombing. The interesting part was that he called the security breach a "potential" disaster or something along those lines. I don't think there was anything potential about it, that was a disaster even if the bomb did not go off.

eg8r

hondo
01-06-2010, 02:35 PM
It had the potential to be much worse.

Never have I seen a POTUS whose every word is turned against
him by the other side like Obama.

Makes one wonder.

eg8r
01-06-2010, 02:38 PM
Really? Was the scotch stronger in the previous 8-9 years? Every word W said was talked about.

As far as Obama, it seems most of the time his writer thinks the only way to sound smart is to say more than needs to be said. How does adding "potential" to the sentence strengthen it at all? It was a waste and to me misleading. The man getting on the plane with a bomb or any explosive is a disaster (a security breach of the highest order) whether it goes off or not.

eg8r

wolfdancer
01-06-2010, 03:21 PM
Ed, I thought that the bomb contained potential energy, and when the man was carrying it on board, it also had some kinetic energy, but basically it was a bomb, no matter how many or how few adjectives were used to describe it.
I do know a couple of TSA employees....passed the written test myself, and was part of the first group to be hired....but they found some financial irregularities in my background, after I came up here and passed the physical and "agility" tests.
Seemed the Gov't figured that I owed them around $400k, we settled for $1300 eventually( I screwed up my day trading filings...they had sales records, no buy records)...but that disqualified me.
I had occasion to really watch the TSA folks in action...and 8 hours of looking at an x-ray machine screen seeing bubble gum, latex gum birth control slip ons....it has to be mind numbing...They did me a favor, taking back their job offer, and when i found out my mortgage payments up here were less then my rent down there...and I didn't have to drive around for 30 minutes looking for a parking place....I moved up here asap.
That it also turned out to be a great pool playing area was just icing on the cake.

milesmuhldoon
01-06-2010, 06:14 PM
there in No hope for any of you. nothing. and that's the truth. you are nowhere and will remain so in what is left of your life here on Earth. so stop chasing after false desires, dreams, etc.
be happy you're about as interesting a life as a plastic cabbage.

hondo
01-06-2010, 09:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milesmuhldoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there in No hope for any of you. nothing. and that's the truth. you are nowhere and will remain so in what is left of your life here on Earth. so stop chasing after false desires, dreams, etc.
be happy you're about as interesting a life as a plastic cabbage. </div></div>

Hey, that's my buddy Eg you're talking about, Miles!

We don't know you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

JohnnyD
01-06-2010, 09:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed, I thought that the bomb contained potential energy, and when the man was carrying it on board, it also had some kinetic energy, but basically it was a bomb, no matter how many or how few adjectives were used to describe it.
I do know a couple of TSA employees....passed the written test myself, and was part of the first group to be hired....but they found some financial irregularities in my background, after I came up here and passed the physical and "agility" tests.
Seemed the Gov't figured that I owed them around $400k, we settled for $1300 eventually( I screwed up my day trading filings...they had sales records, no buy records)...but that disqualified me.
I had occasion to really watch the TSA folks in action...and 8 hours of looking at an x-ray machine screen seeing bubble gum, latex gum birth control slip ons....it has to be mind numbing...They did me a favor, taking back their job offer, and when i found out my mortgage payments up here were less then my rent down there...and I didn't have to drive around for 30 minutes looking for a parking place....I moved up here asap.
That it also turned out to be a great pool playing area was just icing on the cake. </div></div>Wolfdancer this was really nice of you to share your inner life with us.

JohnnyD
01-06-2010, 09:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milesmuhldoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there in No hope for any of you. nothing. and that's the truth. you are nowhere and will remain so in what is left of your life here on Earth. so stop chasing after false desires, dreams, etc.
be happy you're about as interesting a life as a plastic cabbage. </div></div>We have the Lord he loves us and everyone.

JohnnyD
01-06-2010, 09:08 PM
Hondo some people are just haters.He may be one of those neocon's.

hondo
01-06-2010, 09:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo some people are just haters.He may be one of those neocon's. </div></div>

I believe he's what's called in technical terms a " sh*tstirrer".

sack316
01-06-2010, 10:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My game sucks lately, Sack. Too many distractions. </div></div>

I was surprised to find tonight that my stroke is actually there. My vision of the layouts were good, and potted balls relatively well for being out so long.

Negatives were my speed and cue ball control, and my focus just wasn't all there. I'd bare down and run out a rack or two, then just have several mishaps for the next couple.

But hey, at least the stroke was there and my cue didn't feel foreign in my hands... which is a step ahead of where I'm usually at after a layoff. I'll take it for now!

Sack

wolfdancer
01-07-2010, 01:34 AM
We finally agree on sumthin

hondo
01-07-2010, 06:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We finally agree on sumthin </div></div>

I'm glad you guys think so. I am rapidly losing faith.

I'm starting to believe the same entities who controlled
Bush control Obama. We're screwed.

eg8r
01-07-2010, 06:55 AM
It was complete and utter failure. 100% disaster, nothing "potential" about it.

eg8r

milesmuhldoon
01-07-2010, 08:59 AM
JohnnyDummy.
the Lord does not Love everyone and we are Not all his Children. the Lord is Messiah Saviour Christ to the Israelites...not the Poles, Irish, Italians, Africans, Chinese, etc. etc. only the Israelites are the Lord's chosen people. when the Christ preached that ''we are all God's children'' he was saying that to his followers/believers,the children of the House of David,he did not Mean the Entire people of the Planet...in James you see why. the Christ gets into an argument and after a while says to the ones he is arguing with that he understands why they cannot accept him because they are of Their Father who is beneath and he, the Christ, is of his Father who is above. you see. you dig.
but through acceptance and belief and hope, we on the outside are Adopted into the Godhead but only if you put off the World and walk full blown with God, not just on Sunday. and Johnny, if you was a True Godly person, you would not be on this site bickering to and fro with the rest of the screwballs. now go Fuck your lonely insignificant self and take that other Fraud LWW with you before I get mad!.

milesmuhldoon
01-07-2010, 12:45 PM
and this agreeing and disagreeing and there still squats Al-Qeada, and the Taliban and every other Islamic scumbag thugs working on clipping thousands of us...drop that Neutron bomb up in that border area of Pakistan and Afghanistan. what are we waiting for????... when you got a big stick use it!. would anybody give two
shits if it was America getting whacked...hell no.

JohnnyD
01-07-2010, 01:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milesmuhldoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyDummy.
the Lord does not Love everyone and we are Not all his Children. the Lord is Messiah Saviour Christ to the Israelites...not the Poles, Irish, Italians, Africans, Chinese, etc. etc. only the Israelites are the Lord's chosen people. when the Christ preached that ''we are all God's children'' he was saying that to his followers/believers,the children of the House of David,he did not Mean the Entire people of the Planet...in James you see why. the Christ gets into an argument and after a while says to the ones he is arguing with that he understands why they cannot accept him because they are of Their Father who is beneath and he, the Christ, is of his Father who is above. you see. you dig.
but through acceptance and belief and hope, we on the outside are Adopted into the Godhead but only if you put off the World and walk full blown with God, not just on Sunday. and Johnny, if you was a True Godly person, you would not be on this site bickering to and fro with the rest of the screwballs. now go Fuck your lonely insignificant self and take that other Fraud LWW with you before I get mad!. </div></div>Bless you.

hondo
01-07-2010, 01:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milesmuhldoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyDummy.
but through acceptance and belief and hope, we on the outside are Adopted into the Godhead but only if you put off the World and walk full blown with God, not just on Sunday. and Johnny, if you was a True Godly person, you would not be on this site bickering to and fro with the rest of the screwballs. now go Fuck your lonely insignificant self and take that other Fraud LWW with you before I get mad!. </div></div>

I honestly believe that you and Johnny are the same person and just goofing on us.

You can't fool ole Hondo. I've been to Georgia on a fast train.
I wasn't born no yeserday.

hondo
01-07-2010, 01:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milesmuhldoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and this agreeing and disagreeing and there still squats Al-Qeada, and the Taliban and every other Islamic scumbag thugs working on clipping thousands of us...drop that Neutron bomb up in that border area of Pakistan and Afghanistan. what are we waiting for????... when you got a big stick use it!. would anybody give two
shits if it was America getting whacked...hell no. </div></div>

WWJD???

JohnnyD
01-07-2010, 03:53 PM
This person has hate hondo i do not.I am like you i enjoy fine a fine scotch whiskey.

hondo
01-07-2010, 04:07 PM
Do you give me your word you're not Miles?

( Or Travis Trotter?)

Chilled
01-07-2010, 05:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was complete and utter failure. 100% disaster, nothing "potential" about it.

eg8r </div></div>

Fair enough but no doubt if he had described it as a "disaster" instead of a "potential disaster" a whole bunch of other serial fault finders, including some who are criticising the use of the term "potential disaster" would instead be asking something along the lines of why "this moron doesn't know the difference between a failed bombing attempt and having to collect scattered body parts in plastic bags".

milesmuhldoon
01-07-2010, 07:41 PM
no, you were born the day after yesterday...

milesmuhldoon
01-07-2010, 07:43 PM
that poor bastard JohnnyD could never walk in my shoes Hondo.
how absurd to even suspect he is me and I am him, lol!.

JohnnyD
01-07-2010, 08:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you give me your word you're not Miles?

( Or Travis Trotter?) </div></div>Yes hondo my word as a gentleman.

JohnnyD
01-07-2010, 08:29 PM
There is no reason to curse miles.

JohnnyD
01-07-2010, 08:37 PM
Hondo he may even be a neocon.I don't make trouble.

hondo
01-07-2010, 09:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milesmuhldoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">no, you were born the day after yesterday... </div></div>

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away,
but now I know that they are here to stay.
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Why she had to go, I don't know;
she didn't say.
Oh, yesterday came suddenly.

hondo
01-07-2010, 09:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milesmuhldoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that poor bastard JohnnyD could never walk in my shoes Hondo.
how absurd to even suspect he is me and I am him, lol!. </div></div>

I am you and you are me,
and we are all together.

wolfdancer
01-07-2010, 09:42 PM
tha's right!!!!
yer just a li'l "Nipper"
http://www.designboom.com/history/nipper/5.jpg
"His Master's Voice"

hondo
01-07-2010, 09:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no reason to curse miles. </div></div>

Without a comma, your post has a different meaning.

Commas are your friends.

They are the pause that refreshes.

hondo
01-07-2010, 10:05 PM
I am highly suspicious of your use of the word " cheers".

Are you perhaps from NYC?

wolfdancer
01-07-2010, 10:25 PM
I'll have to concede one point to you...GWB was never a potential disaster....he was a ******* disaster, from way back when...Some smear job got him elected Gov. of Texas, and then he screwed all of his Arbusto investors....to bad they didn't pay more attention to the "bust" in Arbusto...it was a tip off.

wolfdancer
01-07-2010, 10:32 PM
you must be another one of them Mensa members, like lww, that he keeps bringing over for moral support...another who believes that everyone else that doesn't buy into your ideas....must be a moron. Too bad you skipped school the day they taught reading comprehension.
i often wonder why such super intellects such as yourself and lww, didn't enter the political arena and provide America with better leadership?
lww has such regrets now that he has seen a "lesser man", then he, be elected to the nation's highest office....
Well, I see you over hare as another internet trouble maker...so this will be the end ....over and out

milesmuhldoon
01-08-2010, 09:04 AM
I can see for miles and miles and miles...

LWW
01-08-2010, 11:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">tha's right!!!!
yer just a li'l "Nipper"
http://www.designboom.com/history/nipper/5.jpg
"His Master's Voice" </div></div>

Why must you mock JohnnyD?

You are a better man than that ... you just need to convince yourself of that brother wolf.

You will feel so much better when you step into the light and feel yourself uplifted.

The staying in the dark is what makes you feel the need to pull others down.

Bless you brother wolf, and may peace enter your tortured and troubled soul.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-08-2010, 12:05 PM
I may "be heavy, but I ain't your brother".
As to your adoring fan....you have him over here to **** with me,so that you will have a rep point, tale to tell over dere.
I'm just trying to help you both out by playing along with the bit.
After all this internet is your raison d'etre...What's your site count up to now, 23....where you attempt to "run the board"?
As to seeing your light....maybe if you would swallow a lit flashlight....that might help???
Johnny lacks the snake charm that you believe you have mastered...I think he is jes having some fun....and so am I
Even Hondo saw fit to warn him of you.
Do us both a favor...and quit with your grade school replies to me.....whatever it is you are selling, I ain't buying.

LWW
01-08-2010, 12:14 PM
Bless you brother wolf.

Empty the hate from within you.

You will feel cleansed in the end.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-08-2010, 12:29 PM
I drank some acai berry last week, and do feel cleansed and in the right end.
Too bad they don't have something similar that you could take to cleanse the other end of your alimentary canal

milesmuhldoon
01-08-2010, 12:51 PM
talk about disasters...get a load of this thing the space cadets elected as their President, lol!. racially naive whites voted for him out of fear of being called Racist by Black America, and out of guilt feelings over the days of Slavery and Jim Crow. whats hysterical is seeing one of those screwball college types on television crying that they have finally brought Truth, Honesty, Justice, to the land, lololololololol!!!!!!!!!...........
I could on and on but I'm late in lapping Billy Cuddihy's wife's labia majore while Billy recovers from open heart surgery.

wolfdancer
01-08-2010, 01:35 PM
obviously, you are a man of high integrity, that has earned the trust of your friends.
What is that old line about the fox guarding the hen house?
I fear that your time here may be short lived, so enjoy it while you can....

LWW
01-08-2010, 05:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I drank some acai berry last week, and do feel cleansed and in the right end.
Too bad they don't have something similar that you could take to cleanse the other end of your alimentary canal
</div></div>

Vent it out brother wolf.

Be cleansed.

LWW

Chilled
01-09-2010, 04:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you must be another one of them Mensa members, like lww, that he keeps bringing over for moral support...another who believes that everyone else that doesn't buy into your ideas....must be a moron. Too bad you skipped school the day they taught reading comprehension.
i often wonder why such super intellects such as yourself and lww, didn't enter the political arena and provide America with better leadership?
lww has such regrets now that he has seen a "lesser man", then he, be elected to the nation's highest office....
Well, I see you over hare as another internet trouble maker...so this will be the end ....over and out
</div></div>

What the heck is the above rant all about? Are you sure you are referring to my post? If this is how you react to a post which was in complete support of your side of a particular discussion how do you respond to people who are on the opposite side?

Please read my post again. It was a post which was railing AGAINST the automatic Obama haters.

It was addressed to "egr" and it suggested that in my opinion it wouldn't matter even if Obama had in fact originally said what "egr" maintains he should have said ie "disaster" instead of "potential disaster" because in that scenario a whole band of serial tunnel-visioned Obama haters would have instead found a whole new set of reasons to moan that he should have said "potential disaster" and not "disaster". Obama is damned in their eyes no matter what he says and that is all that my post suggested.

How on earth you have apparently managed to interpret my post as being the opposite of what it clearly is ie a post which is generally sympathetic to the "damned if he does and damned if he doesn't" problem which Obama regularly faces, is beyond me and under the circumstances the irony of you choosing to issue a lecture on reading comprehension isn't lost. Physician....heal thyself.

LWW
01-09-2010, 05:46 AM
Forgive brother wolf ... he is deceived and confused and lashes out and everyone.

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-09-2010, 08:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chilled</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you must be another one of them Mensa members, like lww, that he keeps bringing over for moral support...another who believes that everyone else that doesn't buy into your ideas....must be a moron. Too bad you skipped school the day they taught reading comprehension.
</div></div>

What the heck is the above rant all about? Are you sure you are referring to my post? If this is how you react to a post which was in complete support of your side of a particular discussion how do you respond to people who are on the opposite side?

Please read my post again. It was a post which was railing AGAINST the automatic Obama haters.

It was addressed to "egr" and it suggested that in my opinion it wouldn't matter even if Obama had in fact originally said what "egr" maintains he should have said ie "disaster" instead of "potential disaster" because in that scenario a whole band of serial tunnel-visioned Obama haters would have instead found a whole new set of reasons to moan that he should have said "potential disaster" and not "disaster". Obama is damned in their eyes no matter what he says and that is all that my post suggested.

How on earth you have apparently managed to interpret my post as being the opposite of what it clearly is ie a post which is generally sympathetic to the "damned if he does and damned if he doesn't" problem which Obama regularly faces, is beyond me and under the circumstances the irony of you choosing to issue a lecture on reading comprehension isn't lost. Physician....heal thyself. </div></div>

Dear Chilled.
Knowing Wolf, as I do quite well, I believe he meant to post his comment to MilesM, instead.

I might add, I agree heartily with you comment. There is absolutely nothing Obama could do to satisfy the Obama haters. He has already diverted Bush's Great Depression, predicted to last as long as a decade, and our national Security people, under President Obama, have thwarted a number of other disasters in the rhelm of terrorism, under President Obama. He has greatly improved our foreign relationships, and worked diligently to overturn the loss of respect for our country, generated by the actions of the Bush Administration.

I take great pride in having such a well spoken, intelligent, genuine President, who steps up to the plate to take responsibility when his underlings fail to meet up to his standards, unlike the Bush Administration, who hid behind everyone else, and never took responsibility for a single of their many disastrous decisions, one failure after another, one lie after another, missing multi billions, hundreds of thousand dead and wounded, ours and the Iraqis, with no appreciable good result for our country. Outing covert agents. Brreaking law after law. Refusing to heed warnings of the coming 9/11 attack. entering the Oval Office with a hidden agenda. Launching a war for their wealthy oil cronies, in Iraq, and lying to support their completely illogical actions.

Yet Bush said, when asked, he couldn't think of any mistakes!

Obama, is now having to address all of the Bush disasters, inherited the worst situation in our country, worst ever faced by a new President, while Republicans block every effort to keep the country safe, and to solve the many Bush Administration screw ups, from the rising, unsustainable costs of medical care, and medical insurance, and to launch a new industrial revolution, to end our dependence on foreign oil, once and for all, with safer, cleaner, renewable energy, while providing jobs for Americans in the process.

And those of us who preidicted all of this have been attacked non stop by righties, who have denied every Bush infraction all along, people so well versed on current events that they think Valarie Plame was just a Secretary, and thought that Richard Clarke, our Counter Terrorist Czar, was a terrorist. Thought that the massive debts Bush ran up to China, and others, didn't matter, and following eight years of debts don't matter, under Bush, they display outrage when Obama was left no alternative but to spend enough to prevent a global economic crash.

You will notice, most from the right on here cannot post without sarcasm, and insults. It has been that way since the first illegal Bush appointment, back in 2001...the election of 2000.

When they don't get enough attention here, they go over to AZB with their own twisted version of what has been stated on here...

Oh well, how can one debate with others who begin by refusing to acknowledge proven facts? Impossible. Hence, I don't usually read the posts written by our resident antagonizers, who are forever waving their axes, grinding away. It's a waste of time....

Bush, releases two from Gitmo, sends them back to Yemeni, they then train several who commit terrorist acts, and the right balmes it all on Obama. P:resident Obama is being attacked by people who think there were no terrorist attacks under George Bush! People who admire cowardly murderers, who kill our doctors, and kill and maime others for religious purposes, fanatics.

Suffice it to say, no point in trying to debate anything with those who refuse to acknowledge reality.

G.

hondo
01-09-2010, 10:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milesmuhldoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">talk about disasters...get a load of this thing the space cadets elected as their President, lol!. racially naive whites voted for him out of fear of being called Racist by Black America, and out of guilt feelings over the days of Slavery and Jim Crow. whats hysterical is seeing one of those screwball college types on television crying that they have finally brought Truth, Honesty, Justice, to the land, lololololololol!!!!!!!!!...........
I could on and on but I'm late in lapping Billy Cuddihy's wife's labia majore while Billy recovers from open heart surgery. </div></div>

One man's meat is another man's poison.

milesmuhldoon
01-09-2010, 10:46 AM
Hey Gayle,
Crips, Bloods, Latin Kings, MS13, Gangsters Disciples, ViceLords, Black Stone Society, The Louis Farrakhan Nation Of Islam, etc. etc., guess who shook hands with them all, called them Brother, bumped chests with them, bumped fists with them all...guess who?.

hondo
01-09-2010, 11:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milesmuhldoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Gayle,
Crips, Bloods, Latin Kings, MS13, Gangsters Disciples, ViceLords, Black Stone Society, The Louis Farrakhan Nation Of Islam, etc. etc., guess who shook hands with them all, called them Brother, bumped chests with them, bumped fists with them all...guess who?.

</div></div>

Obama? Bill CLinton? Don King?

Gayle in MD
01-09-2010, 12:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milesmuhldoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Gayle,

</div></div>

Obama? Bill CLinton? Don King? </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">I think it was Jesus. </span>

milesmuhldoon
01-09-2010, 12:17 PM
where does Jesus ever say pick up a sword, picked up sword himself and lead an army into any town and lop off the heads of anybody who disagrees with him...it never happened like it did with Mohammed.

hondo
01-09-2010, 03:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milesmuhldoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">where does Jesus ever say pick up a sword, picked up sword himself and lead an army into any town and lop off the heads of anybody who disagrees with him...it never happened like it did with Mohammed. </div></div>

No, you are right.
Zealous followers of Jesus but not Jesus.

wolfdancer
01-09-2010, 05:41 PM
I think his Cialis prescription done run out, so he's improvising.

wolfdancer
01-09-2010, 05:49 PM
Bill King (great sportscaster), Sky King (great old time radio series) King Edward VII, (legendary Nazi fighter) ????
Maybe whomever did that, was trying to end the violence

milesmuhldoon
01-09-2010, 05:51 PM
no, not zealous followers of Jesus. real followers of Jesus have no concern of this world but of the next. who knows who the hell they were, are, but I do know, the are not Real Jesus people. the Truth remains that only Mohammedans did that and especially in Median and Mecca...and today all over the globe if they get their way.

milesmuhldoon
01-09-2010, 05:52 PM
Medina...not Median.

wolfdancer
01-09-2010, 06:16 PM
you must mean Danny Medina?

hondo
01-09-2010, 06:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milesmuhldoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">no, not zealous followers of Jesus. real followers of Jesus have no concern of this world but of the next. who knows who the hell they were, are, but I do know, the are not Real Jesus people. the Truth remains that only Mohammedans did that and especially in Median and Mecca...and today all over the globe if they get their way. </div></div>

Until you can show that you can respond to the post you're wanting to respond to, I'm afraid no one is going to take you seriously.

Chilled
01-09-2010, 08:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milesmuhldoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">no, not zealous followers of Jesus. real followers of Jesus have no concern of this world but of the next. who knows who the hell they were, are, but I do know, the are not Real Jesus people. the Truth remains that only Mohammedans did that and especially in Median and Mecca...and today all over the globe if they get their way. </div></div>

The truth which actually remains, unfashionable as it may be to say so, is that no "real follower" of any religion at all supports the murder of innocents.

milesmuhldoon
01-09-2010, 09:37 PM
hey Hondo...
was I talking to you, butinski.

hondo
01-10-2010, 06:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milesmuhldoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey Hondo...
was I talking to you, butinski. </div></div>

LOL! I'm Irish, not Polish.

Gayle in MD
01-10-2010, 07:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chilled</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milesmuhldoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">no, not zealous followers of Jesus. real followers of Jesus have no concern of this world but of the next. who knows who the hell they were, are, but I do know, the are not Real Jesus people. the Truth remains that only Mohammedans did that and especially in Median and Mecca...and today all over the globe if they get their way. </div></div>

The truth which actually remains, unfashionable as it may be to say so, is that no "real follower" of any religion at all supports the murder of innocents. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000099">The Jesus I studied in the Catholic church, taught love and forgiveness.

"Let he who hath no sins, cast the first stone."

Funny, with all the Christians here, spouting off their religious philosophies, I never hear that Jesus philosophy around here.... </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
01-10-2010, 08:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chilled</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The truth which actually remains, unfashionable as it may be to say so, is that no "real follower" of any religion at all supports the murder of innocents. </div></div>

You obviously have never read the Q'uran.

LWW

LWW
01-10-2010, 08:21 AM
Perhaps if you would stop ranting and start paying attention your perception would change?

Bless you sister Gayle ... get it all out so that you may join us in the light.

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-10-2010, 08:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We finally agree on sumthin </div></div>

Bush control Obama. We're screwed. </div></div>

He is definitely having to deal with those same entities. We can all thank our great RW supreme court for that, along with the many federal judges, most of which were apppointed over the last decades, obviously, by Republican Presidents, and hence, another myth exploded about liberal judges....much like the non story about Acorn.

G.

milesmuhldoon
01-10-2010, 08:54 AM
boo-hoo, cry me a river.

Chilled
01-10-2010, 09:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chilled</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The truth which actually remains, unfashionable as it may be to say so, is that no "real follower" of any religion at all supports the murder of innocents. </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

You have obviously only read selected bits of it.

hondo
01-10-2010, 11:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chilled</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The truth which actually remains, unfashionable as it may be to say so, is that no "real follower" of any religion at all supports the murder of innocents. </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Larry, read more than the cliffnotes to get the big picture.

BTW, I have a Koran right behind me as I post.

Can you cite some scriptures for me to read?

hondo
01-10-2010, 11:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We finally agree on sumthin </div></div>

He is definitely having to deal with those same entities. We can all thank our great RW supreme court for that, along with the many federal judges, most of which were apppointed over the last decades, obviously, by Republican Presidents, and hence, another myth exploded about liberal judges....much like the non story about Acorn.

G. </div></div>

To me it is far more likely that Big Oil, Big Drug,
and the Military-Industrial Complex have become so powerful
that they control Western politics.

Gayle in MD
01-10-2010, 11:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We finally agree on sumthin </div></div>

G. </div></div>

To me it is far more likely that Big Oil, Big Drug,
and the Military-Industrial Complex have become so powerful
that they control Western politics. </div></div>

Yes, IOW, Corporations, from Wall Street, to Washington D.C., they own our government, and the RW Supreme Court, has insured that corporations will continue to have legal authority to exploit Democracy for their own financial gain, from the tax laws, skewed to favor greedy corporate pigs, to banking regulations, the corporate fascist pigs are gambling with our money, and getting tax cuts on that profit by calling it, capital gains, and hence, a lower tax rate, WHILE they bilk the country.....

I, too, want to see a much more vigorous effort coming from this administration, and Congress, to end the corporate bilking of America. No Bank should be allowed to be a corporate investment conglomerate, and gamble with hedge funding and derivitives on the global market. either be a bank, or be an investment group. One or the other.

They intentionally make everything complex and difficult to understand, so that Americans don't realize how they are bilking everyone. Most Americans don't even know what a derivitive, is.

Crooks! From Wall Street to Washington....and democracy is smothered out by the greedy wealthy among us...CEO's who don't give a damn about America, and stupid people who think that if it's good for Wall Street, it has to be good for all
Americans. Free Market Zealotz, who don't understand that we do not have a free market, at all. We have a Wall Street Vegas, they play with our money, lose at the table, then we pay them off, while they deduct their profits from the pot with tax loopholes.

Pigs!

G.

LWW
01-10-2010, 12:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chilled</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chilled</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The truth which actually remains, unfashionable as it may be to say so, is that no "real follower" of any religion at all supports the murder of innocents. </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

You have obviously only read selected bits of it. </div></div>

Yep ... I selected the whole thing.

Fess up ... you've never cracked the cover.

LWW

LWW
01-10-2010, 12:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q'uran 9:5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Then, when the sacred months are drawn away, slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them, and confine them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent, and perform the prayer, and pay the alms, then let them go their way; God is All-forgiving, All-compassionate."</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Exodus 20:13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Thou shalt not kill."</div></div>

LWW

LWW
01-10-2010, 12:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q'uran 8:60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Make ready for them whatever force and strings of horses you can, to terrify thereby the enemy of God and your enemy, and others besides them that you know not; God knows them. And whatsoever you expend in the way of God shall be repaid you in full; you will not be wronged."</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q'uran 2:98</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Whosoever is an enemy to God and His angels and His Messengers, and Gabriel, and Michael - surely God is an enemy to the unbelievers.'"</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gospel of Saint Matthew 5:43-45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you in order that you may be sons of your father who is in heaven"</div></div>

LWW

LWW
01-10-2010, 12:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q'uran 3:178</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"And let not the unbelievers suppose that the indulgence We grant them is better for them; We grant them indulgence only that they may increase in sin; and there awaits them a humbling chastisement."</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: II Peter 3:15</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation"</div></div>

LWW

LWW
01-10-2010, 12:35 PM
Any more questions I can help you with hoss?

Please, don't try to convince me of a moral equivalence between the gospels of Christ and Mohammed.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-10-2010, 02:43 PM
Hondo, you just ruined a big cut & paste job, that he had planned, to once again prove ...well, whatever it is he's been trying to prove here, since day 1.

hondo
01-10-2010, 02:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q'uran 9:5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Then, when the sacred months are drawn away, slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them, and confine them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent, and perform the prayer, and pay the alms, then let them go their way; God is All-forgiving, All-compassionate."</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Exodus 20:13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Thou shalt not kill."</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

I simply randomly openened my Bible and looked:
One of hundreds of passages.;
Numbers 25:16-17: The Lord said to Moses, Treat the Midianites as enemies and crush them.

Deuteronomy 17:12-13: Any man who has the insolence to refuse to the listen to the priest...shall die.And all the people, on hearing of it, shall fear, and never again be so insolent.

There are thousands of such passages in the Bible, Yahweh telling them as they go through the cities , to kill every man, woman and child who isn't a Jew.
I just randomly opened my Bible to two spots.

Truth vs. truthyness.

milesmuhldoon
01-10-2010, 02:59 PM
still there is Mohammad, who massed an army and marched on the poor souls of Medina and Mecca with swords swinging and arrows flying and spears piercing the innocents regardless of age. Mohammad did this. the army of Islam did this for it is said what to do in the Koran. There was old Mohammad leading charge after charge and didn't the blood run deep. not Jesus but Mohammad saddled up with his gang and rode amok among the innocents. his name is Mohammad not Jesus.

hondo
01-10-2010, 03:00 PM
Please read my response and quit talking shit.

Fair enough?

wolfdancer
01-10-2010, 03:18 PM
I don't have a clue what you are talking about, and I doubt that you have one either.
If I want to have a discussion on religion, this would be the last place I'd bring the topic up on.Anybody that uses this board to proclaim that their Christianity, their belief system, and their God, is superior to that of others....that is not quite what the good book had in mind, as to testifying about one's faith. There has been three people here so far that have wrapped themselves in the cloak of Christianity, and used that to assail others...llotter, lww, johnnyd(mented), and apparently, now you. I doubt that any of you has accepted the Lord,Jesus Christ into your haearts, or else you would not be going out of your way to attack others.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly CONTEND for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.” —Jude 3 </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.” (Matthew 7:2)? In context, Jesus is not saying that it is wrong for us to use discernment in evaluating (i.e., judging) another person’s doctrines. Rather, on the contrary, Jesus was referring to the attitude of a hypocrite who measures out “judgment” TO others, but will not receive the same type of “judgment” (i.e., scrutiny) FROM others. </div></div>

milesmuhldoon
01-10-2010, 04:43 PM
you're just absolutely way out there, Wolf.

LWW
01-10-2010, 05:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q'uran 9:5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Then, when the sacred months are drawn away, slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them, and confine them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent, and perform the prayer, and pay the alms, then let them go their way; God is All-forgiving, All-compassionate."</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

I simply randomly openened my Bible and looked:
One of hundreds of passages.;
Numbers 25:16-17: The Lord said to Moses, Treat the Midianites as enemies and crush them.

Deuteronomy 17:12-13: Any man who has the insolence to refuse to the listen to the priest...shall die.And all the people, on hearing of it, shall fear, and never again be so insolent.

There are thousands of such passages in the Bible, Yahweh telling them as they go through the cities , to kill every man, woman and child who isn't a Jew.
I just randomly opened my Bible to two spots.

Truth vs. truthyness. </div></div>

OH PLEASE!

The gospel of Mohammed is quite similar to the OT. Wow!

Now, as a man of your alleged theological learning should no ... the NT was a new gospel. That of the Christ, bringing a new covenant between God and man.

The gospel of the Christ is a near polar opposite of the gospel of Mohammed ... and if you have in fact read both books as you claim you surely know this, or are living in PC denial of the obvious.

Back to comparing the Q'uran and the OT ... although their are many similarities, I don't recall commonly reading of adherents of Judaism strapping bombs to their children and sending them out to murder non believers. Do you?

Now, before you begin, I believe that the majority of Muslims do not practice this. That does not change the fact that the majority of Muslims condone it.

Now, back to the moral equivalence between the Gospel of the Christ and the gospel of Mohammed ... you do know you have nothing in your corner to support that assessment don't you?

Of course you do.

LWW

LWW
01-10-2010, 05:54 PM
Why do you perceive truth as an attack brother wolf?

You remind me of the holocaust deniers.

In fact, it is you and hondo demanding that one religion be viewed in a light superior to it's own religious texts.

I am only stating that we judge them on their actual content ... and we both know that you haven't read the Q'uran. Yet you will bow down to what you are told to bow down to and accept your dhimmitude without a whimper and curse the truth.

LWW

hondo
01-10-2010, 06:38 PM
i don't recall commonly reading of adherents of Judaism strapping bombs to their children and sending them out to murder non believers. Do you?

Nope. Never read about it once in the OT. You're right. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

hondo
01-10-2010, 06:46 PM
LMAO! We both know you haven't read the Koran either.

OTOH, I have.

I've read just about everything.
The Book of Morman
All of the Bhagavad Gita
Mary Baker Eddy's books
The Philokalia ( most of it)
And on and on.

JohnnyD
01-10-2010, 08:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMAO! We both know you haven't read the Koran either.

OTOH, I have.

I've read just about everything.
The Book of Morman
All of the Bhagavad Gita
Mary Baker Eddy's books
The Philokalia ( most of it)
And on and on. </div></div>Hondo you are so smart after reading everything.What a wonderful person you are..

wolfdancer
01-10-2010, 10:05 PM
Hondo, I used to work for some very wealthy people, and he was a Reader, similar to a minister, in the Christian Science Church. We were out in the "sticks", 15 miles from the nearest small town, on their 500 acre property...we got two newspapers a week, the Sunday NYT, and the Wednesday Christian science Monitor.They actually had some good columnists in the CSM, but I was more interested in the crossword puzzle...no TV, no Radio....the crosswords in there and in the NYT..that's what kept my sanity. I managed to last a couple of months before I had to return to civilization. I have visited the Mother Church in Boston. It's a very wealthy Church, one of the ways they accumulate money, is that people turn over all their personal monies to the Church, which will invest the money for them, and pay them all the earned dividends...upon their death, the Church owns the money. They don't believe in death, but think that death occurs because so many other believe in it. If I was falling say from the observation tower of the empire state building....I think I might convert and become a Christian Science believer on the way down...

hondo
01-10-2010, 10:42 PM
Thanks, Johnny.

hondo
01-10-2010, 10:44 PM
I went to a CS reading in Clarksburg once.
About 12 members.

I think the youngest one was about 110 years old! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
01-10-2010, 11:33 PM
See...110 years old and the youngest....living proof that you don't have to die....
After all, Moses lived 900 years...
live long and prosper (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0vEgU88IQQ)

LWW
01-11-2010, 06:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i don't recall commonly reading of adherents of Judaism strapping bombs to their children and sending them out to murder non believers. Do you?

Nope. Never read about it once in the OT. You're right. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

1 - The "OLD TESTAMENT" was rebuked by the "NEW TESTAMENT" ... and I'm beginning to wonder if you have actually ever read any of these books since your knowledge of them seems to be quite slim and not dissimilar from the typical spoon fed leftist gibberish commonly seen in the fringe media.

2 - Perhaps you can cit e the scriptures in the OT of this happening?

LWW

hondo
01-11-2010, 06:23 AM
Good tune. Thanks.

hondo
01-11-2010, 06:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i don't recall commonly reading of adherents of Judaism strapping bombs to their children and sending them out to murder non believers. Do you?

Nope. Never read about it once in the OT. You're right. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

1 - The "OLD TESTAMENT" was rebuked by the "NEW TESTAMENT" ... and I'm beginning to wonder if you have actually ever read any of these books since your knowledge of them seems to be quite slim and not dissimilar from the typical spoon fed leftist gibberish commonly seen in the fringe media.

2 - Perhaps you can cit e the scriptures in the OT of this happening?

LWW </div></div>

Most Christians would disagree with you and say that the
NT is the affirmation of the OT. Prophecy fulfilled.
Of course, Christ's sacrifice give us a direct mediation
between man and God and pays for our sins.

Larry, break away from your computer and go to church some Sunday.
You might learn something.

milesmuhldoon
01-11-2010, 09:11 AM
all Catholic means is that you are a person of good works, the Romans started calling themselves that first because everybody hated them, when they ripped off Christianity and took it back to Roman, they hung this Roman Catholic crap on Europeans who came under their thumb as a way of keeping control of their Empire because they could no longer do it Militarily. Jesus is no Roman Catholic. he'd never set foot in Rome. I'm sure many that church are of a good heart bu their mind is blown. Catholic school did a number on me, too but I prefer it over a Public one. Jesus taught love and forgiveness to his People only, the people of the House of David, Israelites. Romans interpreted it to fit there concept of Jesus. its like going to China. you don't know the money, the language, the culture, etc. so you here 'n there add in your own interpretation of events. thats what Romans and others have done Translating out of the Hebrew, Greek, etc. but any screw you, you old windbag, lol!.

Qtec
01-11-2010, 09:26 AM
My God is better than yours.
My religion is the true religion.

What a load of crap.

Another idiot. link (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/david/brit-hume-tiger-woods-must-become-christian)

Show me a GOP hawk who practices 'Love thy neighbour.'

Q

LWW
01-11-2010, 09:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most Christians would disagree with you and say that the
NT is the affirmation of the OT.</div></div>

1 - You obviously can't cite the requested example.

2 - Most professed Christians have never read the NT or OT through.

hondo
01-11-2010, 12:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most Christians would disagree with you and say that the

2 - Most professed Christians have never read the NT or OT through. </div></div>

1. I have no idea what the question is.
2. I read the NT first. Completely.
Then I read the OT. Straight through. Rough going at times.
Took me about 3 months, I think.
I used an excellent translation, The Jerusalem Bible, as my text.

I noticed you ducked my comments.
I'll be happy to ask your first question if you'll remind me what it is. A fair request.Right?

LWW
01-12-2010, 06:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1 - You obviously can't cite the requested example.</div></div>

Telling the truth, as you just have, is a clear sign of a man attempting to make things right.

Proceed brother.

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-12-2010, 06:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milesmuhldoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">all Catholic means is that you are a person of good works, the Romans started calling themselves that first because everybody hated them, when they ripped off Christianity and took it back to Roman, they hung this Roman Catholic crap on Europeans who came under their thumb as a way of keeping control of their Empire because they could no longer do it Militarily. Jesus is no Roman Catholic. he'd never set foot in Rome. I'm sure many that church are of a good heart bu their mind is blown. Catholic school did a number on me, too but I prefer it over a Public one. Jesus taught love and forgiveness to his People only, the people of the House of David, Israelites. Romans interpreted it to fit there concept of Jesus. its like going to China. you don't know the money, the language, the culture, etc. so you here 'n there add in your own interpretation of events. thats what Romans and others have done Translating out of the Hebrew, Greek, etc. but any screw you, you old windbag, lol!. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066"> Do you have a point?

G.</span>

hondo
01-12-2010, 06:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most Christians would disagree with you and say that the

2 - Most professed Christians have never read the NT or OT through. </div></div>

Well, I have.

sack316
01-12-2010, 06:56 PM
Funny how this thread, which was a tiny joke that I expected maybe 2 or 3 replies to, turned into a 100+ response thread. Weird /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

wolfdancer
01-12-2010, 07:17 PM
I really don't like to respond to you as this ******* internet seems to be how you measure your own self worth, while it is just a meaningless past time for me. I enjoy reading the thoughts and ideas of many others, and try my best to tolerate the writings of people like you, and a few others here.
I hope that you are able to get some help before you harm yourself, or others around you.
A man should should try to compare himself to greater men, to see how he can improve, and not have to boast to others about how he compares to those that he considers beneath him.
You being whatever it is you are claiming to be at the present, does not make me a greater, nor a lesser person, but does you little good...for each of us have our strengths, and our weaknesses. Apparently, unsure of your own merits, you constantly seek to discredit others.

wolfdancer
01-12-2010, 08:19 PM
Apparently, all threads no matter how benign, serve as a lead in for the usual suspects to turn them into more animosity.
Mention what a nice day it is, and you'll begin anew a 300 post argument on global warming. Mention that you went to a baby's Baptism, and some one like llotter will jump in, putting down Catholics for not voting in Sarah. Mention that you might have caught a cold, and you'll begin a war on health care (it's only for those that can afford it) Mention that you overspent on Xmas presents and....well, it's best never to mention money on this board as this will begin a great debate between the monetarists and the Keynesians , and since neither side will know WTF they are talking about...it will be all for naught.

LWW
01-13-2010, 05:35 AM
But we forgive you when you act like this brother wolf.

The spirit of evil in you is strong, but you can overcome it.

There is a better man inside of you, and I'm with you all the way to bring it out.

LWW

eg8r
01-13-2010, 06:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mention that you might have caught a cold, and you'll begin a war on health care </div></div>LOL, funny you mentioned this, have you read about the possibly irony in Mass? The seat Kennedy once held might be won by a Republican (I personally think this is a long shot) which could put the brakes on this version of Healthcare.

eg8r

hondo
01-13-2010, 07:11 AM
True dat.

hondo
01-13-2010, 07:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But we forgive you when you act like this brother wolf.

There is a better man inside of you, and I'm with you all the way to bring it out.

LWW </div></div>

Man, this act is getting old, Dub.
You don't give a sh*t about anybody on this forum
so quit boring us with your tired shicht.

Gayle in MD
01-13-2010, 07:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Apparently, all threads no matter how benign, serve as a lead in for the usual suspects to turn them into more animosity.
Mention what a nice day it is, and you'll begin anew a 300 post argument on global warming. Mention that you went to a baby's Baptism, and some one like llotter will jump in, putting down Catholics for not voting in Sarah. Mention that you might have caught a cold, and you'll begin a war on health care (it's only for those that can afford it) Mention that you overspent on Xmas presents and....well, it's best never to mention money on this board as this will begin a great debate between the monetarists and the Keynesians , and since neither side will know WTF they are talking about...it will be all for naught. </div></div>

And, none of it has a damn thing to do with goodness, compassion, forgiveness, self-awareness, acceptance, empathy, the tools and knowledge which create a life worth living.

There is no way one can grasp a self affirming philosophy for living, without the study of Science, Philosophy, and Psychology.

One will find the same principles, over and over again, where ever on looks...

Love,
Forgiveness,
Compassion,
Empathy,
Self awareness, resolving to know and understand oneself...

What more must one do, and what more can one say...
Every religion includes violence and vindictive ideology, and the Christian religion, is no less violent, than any other. There are just as many good Muslims in the world, as there are good Christians, yet some ignorant so called Christians, refuse to see that.

Being autonamous, strong, and fit for living, means having enough self respect that one does not require agreement from others, in order to form their own personal philosophy in life.

That is the antithesis of organized religion....and condemning others for being different from oneself, is not life affirming.

G.

I reject violence.

LWW
01-13-2010, 02:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But we forgive you when you act like this brother wolf.

LWW </div></div>

so quit boring us with your tired shicht. </div></div>

Bless you brother hondo.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-13-2010, 03:08 PM
Having lived in Boston for 4 years, and in the area a total of 8...it really would be something. I think we will remain among the last nation in the free world to deny people health care because of their economic status

LWW
01-14-2010, 10:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Having lived in Boston for 4 years, and in the area a total of 8...it really would be something. I think we will remain among the last nation in the free world to deny people health care because of their economic status </div></div>

Who does that?

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-14-2010, 12:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But we forgive you when you act like this brother wolf.

LWW </div></div>

so quit boring us with your tired shicht. </div></div>

Mental illness is a terrible thing.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Seldom do we see all of the most noted crippling psychological disorders, all wraped up in one person.

Everything from Delusions Of Grandeur, Narcisscism, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Delusional Schizophrenia, and even Tourette's Syndrome.... all rolled into one madman.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

hondo
01-14-2010, 12:33 PM
Now he's on AZ bragging about how he's working to bring me to the light, and his sock puppets are filled with admiration for him.

Gayle in MD
01-14-2010, 12:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now he's on AZ bragging about how he's working to bring me to the light, and his sock puppets are filled with admiration for him. </div></div>

Doesn't surprise me. Ignorant people always admire other ignorant people, that's how Fox News, and people like Beck, Palin, Coulter, Limpballs, O'Reilly, Bush and Cheney, etc., manage to continue with their propagnda, and stay in front of the cameras.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Also Explains:

"How Can forty Million People Be So Dumb?"

LWW
01-14-2010, 01:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now he's on AZ bragging about how he's working to bring me to the light, and his sock puppets are filled with admiration for him. </div></div>

That wouldn't have been trolling I just heard from you, would it brother hondo?

LWW

wolfdancer
01-14-2010, 01:52 PM
I'm not looking for direction, just looking for adventure (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QuNqjH2SMI)

wolfdancer
01-14-2010, 02:10 PM
I think the fact that he has assembled a 116 item collection on photobucket, titled "online arguments" speaks volumes about his warped mind. That clearly indicates to me, that his goal is to initiate arguments, escalate and prolong them. As to their value
in putting others down, or building up his own soiled image....
most people would see it for what it is...
something that some teen on myspace would do.
WTF (http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/?action=view&current=WAIL.jpg)

wolfdancer
01-14-2010, 02:23 PM
Anybody that would confuse his **** posts, with that of a true Christian, and believe that he is showing people the light and the way....might be candidates to convert to this religion, as their Gods are clearly visible:
Monkey madness (http://www.britannica.com/blogs/2009/08/monkeys-on-the-rampage-in-india/)

LWW
01-15-2010, 05:43 AM
Your obsession is disturbing brother wolf.

I can see the forces of evil are still strong within you.

LWW