PDA

View Full Version : As Jimmy Durante once said

wolfdancer
01-05-2010, 08:37 PM
"you got to start off each day with a song" Here's one song that fit's that idea:
With the 3 hour time difference, and me being on the dole, I'll be sleeping when some, someone? opens it....hope it helps get the day off to a good start.
Guten Morgen (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4aE7E8bzd0)

JohnnyD
01-05-2010, 11:19 PM
This was wonderful wolfdancer it sure brightened my day.The scotch helped a little too.

wolfdancer
01-06-2010, 03:35 AM
I can see where you would need the scotch....
I guess you are just going to screw up every post I make, with your mocking commentary...

LWW
01-06-2010, 09:12 AM
JohnnyD merely extended a thanks and a compliment to you.

Why must you respond to such kind treatment is such a hard hearted manner?

Why can't you be a part of the forum being a place for camaraderie and mutual respect?

LWW

hondo
01-06-2010, 01:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can see where you would need the scotch....
I guess you are just going to screw up every post I make, with your mocking commentary... </div></div>

Unfair, Wolfie.
I feel that Johnny D. was reaching out with a gesture
of friendship.

Maybe I just appreciate scotch. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
01-06-2010, 02:02 PM
I'm sensing a change in tactics.
If you are sincere you will find that I will be the first to befriend you.
But you already know that.

Just be civil and drop the Byrd hateposts everytime I say something you disagree with, and we'll be fine.

wolfdancer
01-06-2010, 02:14 PM
Hey, I understand that he is just having fun..playing me as an idiot...so I have to get my digs in when the moment occurs...
carpe diem
It's jes that my humor, is more street level, then his sophisticated style...
Did I just wrote that? These fake compliments are addictive.
Anyway, I'm quite able to separate his humor, from lww's bluster

hondo
01-06-2010, 02:28 PM
Good post, but I do not see him playing you as an idiot.

LOL! You just may be a tad more sensitive than me. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

JohnnyD
01-06-2010, 07:17 PM
Wolfdancer your a good person we know it and you know it.Let the Lord into your life.

JohnnyD
01-06-2010, 07:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD merely extended a thanks and a compliment to you.

Why can't you be a part of the forum being a place for camaraderie and mutual respect?

LWW </div></div>Thank you LWW this is but one example of why they call you the true leader.Your not a hater like the neo-cons.

JohnnyD
01-06-2010, 07:20 PM
Everyone loves a good school teacher hondo.Hondo&gt;School teacher of the year ! Yeahhhhh my hondo !

JohnnyD
01-06-2010, 07:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can see where you would need the scotch....
I guess you are just going to screw up every post I make, with your mocking commentary... </div></div>I love my scotch wolfdancer.I didn't think i was harming anyone.No mocking intended wolfdancer.

hondo
01-06-2010, 09:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD merely extended a thanks and a compliment to you.

LWW </div></div>Thank you LWW this is but one example of why they call you the true leader.Your not a hater like the neo-cons. </div></div>

Trust me, Johnny. He'll shoot you in the heart.
He gives love a bad name.
And, yes, he is a neo-con.

But, I am seeing some subtle changes in his posts,
and Larry knows I am a very forgiving person.

If he continues to post positive, he'll find he has a friend in West Virginia.

wolfdancer
01-07-2010, 02:36 PM
I hope Johnny will find he has a friend in Jesus!!!
Jesus Delesario, works at the nearby 7/11 and can help him carry out his groceries, or if he can't make it to the store...he can call.....Jesus delivers!!!

LWW
01-07-2010, 07:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I hope Johnny will find he has a friend in Jesus!!!
Jesus Delesario, works at the nearby 7/11 and can help him carry out his groceries, or if he can't make it to the store...he can call.....Jesus delivers!!! </div></div>

Why do you complain about being mocked when you haven't been and then mock someone?

Your actions don't speak well of you brother wolfie.

LWW

LWW
01-07-2010, 07:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trust me, Johnny. He'll shoot you in the heart.
And, yes, he is a neo-con.</div></div>

Why do you make such unfounded accusations?

LWW

milesmuhldoon
01-07-2010, 07:51 PM
who is that last goofball in your rogues gallery here, LWW?.

LWW
01-07-2010, 07:59 PM
The goofballs are, from the far let:

- Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

- Benito Amilcare Andrea Mussolini

- Ioseb Besarionis dze Jughashvili AKA Jose Stalin

- Adolf Schicklgruber Hitler

- Barack Hussein Obama Junior AKA Barry Obama, AKA Barry Soetero, AKA Barack Soetero

LWW

milesmuhldoon
01-07-2010, 08:02 PM
oh, so that's who it is. okay then LWW, thanks.

LWW
01-07-2010, 08:07 PM
Your PM etiquette could use a little polish.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-07-2010, 09:09 PM
I ain't your brother, "pal"....and this comedy routine that you two, are doing has but one purpose...
To earn Some more rep points for you over on AZBush.
How about you making a New Year's Christian resolution...to **** off, and leave me out of your fantasy world, where you are the #1 poster here, and all threads must go through you? I seldom read that crap, and looks like others are finally fed up with you setting your dumb ass on a pedestal, and trying to run the board

wolfdancer
01-07-2010, 09:35 PM
They are all heroes of his except for President Barack Hussein Obama, of whom he is insanely jealous. He believes that if only he had the looks, the brains, the integrity, the resolve, the honesty, the drive, the ambition, the desire to serve, the strength to stand up for one's personal and moral convictions, the caring about America's underprivileged, ..... and now the courage to follow through with his unpopular ideas to cure the mess that the crime duo left behind, knowing full well that it will probably cost him a second term.....if only he, lww had those admirable qualities..........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0waNRaz6wU

hondo
01-07-2010, 09:45 PM
Mock my word. There WILL be peace in the valley.

hondo
01-07-2010, 09:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trust me, Johnny. He'll shoot you in the heart.
And, yes, he is a neo-con.</div></div>

Why do you make such unfounded accusations?

LWW </div></div>

The unkindest cut of all.
Read on.

hondo
01-07-2010, 09:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The goofballs are, from the far let:

- Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

- Benito Amilcare Andrea Mussolini

- Ioseb Besarionis dze Jughashvili AKA Jose Stalin

- Adolf Schicklgruber Hitler

- Barack Hussein Obama Junior AKA Barry Obama, AKA Barry Soetero, AKA Barack Soetero

LWW AKA Mrs LWW AKA Montgomery Burns</div></div>

We all fall a little short, Larry. I blame Eve.

hondo
01-07-2010, 09:53 PM
It was you, Charlie.

wolfdancer
01-07-2010, 10:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trust me, Johnny. He'll shoot you in the heart </div></div>
Not true...not true, at all!!!!
He might stab him in the back, though....

wolfdancer
01-07-2010, 10:10 PM
who cares what you think, or believe?
You are:
ZZZ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfWEPu0w-7w)

hondo
01-07-2010, 10:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who cares what you think, or believe?
You are:
ZZZ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfWEPu0w-7w) </div></div>

Doesn't have a point of view?????!!!!!

wolfdancer
01-08-2010, 01:52 AM
nuthin that nobody don't want to never ever know about, never, at no time.
Double what? No way

LWW
01-08-2010, 07:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ain't your brother, "pal"....and this comedy routine that you two, are doing has but one purpose...
To earn Some more rep points for you over on AZBush.
How about you making a New Year's Christian resolution...to **** off, and leave me out of your fantasy world, where you are the #1 poster here, and all threads must go through you? I seldom read that crap, and looks like others are finally fed up with you setting your dumb ass on a pedestal, and trying to run the board
</div></div>

I will be the lightning rod for your hate to be focused upon brother wolf.

I was blessed with broad shoulders and will gladly suffer the slings and arrow of outrageous injustice in anever ending effort to help guide you out of the darkness and into the light.

I am sure their is a kind and loving human being buried inside that hardened heart.

LWW

milesmuhldoon
01-08-2010, 08:58 AM
lol@LWW.